This is a Buyers-Only Forum. NO VENDORS are permitted to post on this Forum

Forum Archive
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Reverse Distributor

We have used EXP in the past and never had a problem with them. In our area, the rep just kind of dropped off and I couldn't contact him (I think he left and we didn't get a new one for a while), so we switched to Guaranteed Returns, they do the same thing, just take your fee out of your credit, and they're very nice to work with as well.

Name of Facility: Catawba Valley Medical Center - 270 beds

City, State: Teaching

Years as a Buyer: Less than 1!!!

Re: Re: Re: Reverse Distributor

We love our Guaranteed Returns Rep. He comes in, packs things and leaves. Sends me labels too when I need them. Controlled substances are the Senior Pharmacists' worry.

Name of Facility: Kern Medical Center--222 beds

City, State: Trauma II

Years as a Buyer: 4

Re: Re: Re: Re: Reverse Distributor

I HAVE USED EXP FOR OVER 5 YEARS NOW AND I LOVE THEM. THEY COME IN COUNT EVERYTHING. BAG IT AND BOX IT UP. PUT SHIPPERS AND ALL I HAVE TO DO IS TAKE IT TO THE MAIL ROOM. THEY EVEN PAY FOR THE SHIPPING. THEY TAKE ALL CONTROLS. WE JUST PRINT OUT AND VERIFY WHAT THE C-2 SAFE SAYS AND THEN HAND IT OVER TO EXP. THEN WE CHECK TO MAKE SURE THAT OUR NUMBERS AND EXP MATCH. ITS A GREAT SYSTEM AND WOULD ADVISE PEOPLE TO USE A EXPIRED MED COMPANY. THERE IS PLENTY OF THEM AT THE CONFRENCE. I HAVE SEVERAL ON MY CONSORTA CONTRACT. I WOULD LEAVE HOME WITHOUT THEM!

Name of Facility: 550

City, State: TEACHING HOSPITAL

Years as a Buyer: 7 YEARS