Linda's Forum

Welcome to my forum.  Please feel free to post a message.    I'll be delighted to hear from you!

Linda's Forum
Start a New Topic 
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Television Interview in 1961
When I was a kid, I was movie struck and would dash home from school to watch a television program on ABC called "Hollywood and the Stars." On one episode, the program brought tv cameras into Gerald Mohr's Residence in Beverly Hills, California. I was curious to see...
Views: 223   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 15, 2013 6:33am
by William Donahue
l
Losira
TV Guest appearence left out .
amongst Mr,Mohr TV appearences He also appeared in "Lost In Space" season 2 as the devil in appearence however inherits endless headaches between Dr,Smith and Judy Robinson who was trapped in his domain.A delightful episode.
Views: 259   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 12, 2012 4:41pm
by Losira
Searching for Billy Raymond
Doing research for my play Be Bop A Lula about the 1960 Eddie Cochran/Gene Vincent tour, on which Raymond appeared as the compere. Is he still with us (and if so, how would I contact him?)
Views: 344   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 26, 2009 9:26am
by Rex Weiner
appreciation
Hi ....I have enjoyed Gerald's performances over the years...I am pleased to have seen your appreciation of his contribution to the entertainment industry...He is ever distinctive on screen and I always recognise his voice in the old radio plays that you can find ava...
Views: 535   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 26, 2008 3:21pm
by Michael
Free Forum powered by Bravenet