Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
II Esdras is talking about the future of the Israelites. We are living it today.

EZRA ​ II

450 BC ish

Esdras is the Greek form of the Hebrew name Ezra.

Esdras I is a compilation of passages from Ezra, 2 Chronicles, and Nehemiah.

It relates OT history from the Passover celebration in time of Josiah (621BC) and ending with the public reading of the law by Ezra in 444BC.

Esdras II is really amazing in that it talks about future Israelites. We who are living in today's time. The Jews are not Israel. We, the Adamic white anglo-saxon race of Yahweh God's family are the True Israelites of scripture. Ezra is shown visions and given insight of future Israelites.

II Esdras 1:1 ​ The second book of the prophet Ezra the son of Seraiah, son of Azariah, son of Hilkiah, son of Shallum, son of Zadok, son of Ahitub,
​ son of Ahijah, son of Phinehas, son of Eli, son of Amariah, son of Azariah, son of Meraioth, son of Arna, son of Uzzi, son of Borith, son of Abishua, son of Phinehas, son of Eleazar,
​ son of Aaron, of the tribe of Levi, who was a captive in the country of the Medes in the reign of Artaxerxes, king of the Persians.

Ezra states 20 generations of his lineage in the tribe of Levi. He was a Levitical priest.

4 The word of Yahweh came to me, saying,
5 "Go and declare to My people their evil deeds, and to their children the iniquities which they have committed against Me, so that they may tell their children's children
6 that the sins of their parents have increased in them, for they have forgotten Me and have offered sacrifices to strange gods.

This sin is the race mixing that has been going on. Idolatry and race mixing always go hand in hand.

7 Was it not I who brought them out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage? But they have angered Me and despised My counsels.
8 Pull out the hair of your head and hurl all evils upon them, for they have not obeyed My law -- they are a rebellious people.
9 How long shall I endure them, on whom I have bestowed such great benefits?

It's a good thing He made our father Jacob, Isaac and Abraham the promises He did.

[10] For their sake I have overthrown many kings: I struck down Pharaoh with his servants, and all his army.
[11] I have destroyed all nations before them, and scattered in the east the people of two provinces, Tyre and Sidon; I have slain all their enemies.
[12] "But speak to them and say, Thus says Yahweh:
[13] Surely it was I who brought you through the sea, and made safe highways for you where there was no road; I gave you Moses as leader and Aaron as priest;
[14] I provided light for you from a pillar of fire, and did great wonders among you. Yet you have forgotten Me, says Yahweh.
[15] "Thus says Yahweh Almighty: The quails were a sign to you; I gave you camps for your protection, and in them you complained.
[16] You have not exulted in My name at the destruction of your enemies, but to this day you still complain.
[17] Where are the benefits which I bestowed on you? When you were hungry and thirsty in the wilderness, did you not cry out to Me,
[18] saying, `Why hast thou led us into this wilderness to kill us? It would have been better for us to serve the Egyptians than to die in this wilderness.'
[19] I pitied your groanings and gave you manna for food; you ate the bread of angels.
[20] When you were thirsty, did I not cleave the rock so that waters flowed in abundance? Because of the heat I covered you with the leaves of trees.
[21] I divided fertile lands among you; I drove out the Canaanites, the Perizzites, and the Philistines before you. What more can I do for you? says Yahweh.
[22] Thus says Yahweh Almighty: When you were in the wilderness, at the bitter stream, thirsty and blaspheming My name,
[23] I did not send fire upon you for your blasphemies, but threw a tree into the water and made the stream sweet.
[24] "What shall I do to you, O Jacob? You would not obey Me, O Judah. I will turn to other nations and will give them My name, that they may keep My statutes.

This is not talking about other races. It's always about the race of Adam. Here He is referring to the ​ Genesis 10 nations from Adam, these would be the Assyrians, some of the Babylonians, the Medes and Persians, Alexander the Great, these were all white nations that Yahweh used to punish the children of Israel. All Israelites are Adamites, but not every Adamite is an Israelite. Yahweh chose Israel from the Adamic race to lead, to be His law giver, to be His administrative staff, the “city on the hill”. This is also prophesying future Israelites, Yahweh's elect in today's time that have His true Word and keep His laws.

[25] Because you have forsaken Me, I also will forsake you. When you beg mercy of Me, I will show you no mercy.
[26] When you call upon Me, I will not listen to you; for you have defiled your hands with blood, and your feet are swift to commit murder.
[27] It is not as though you had forsaken Me; you have forsaken yourselves, says Yahweh.
[28] "Thus says Yahweh Almighty: Have I not entreated you as a father entreats his sons or a mother her daughters or a nurse her children,
[29] that you should be My people and I should be your God, and that you should be My sons and I should be your father?
[30] I gathered you as a hen gathers her brood under her wings. But now, what shall I do to you? I will cast you out from My presence.

Matthew 23:37 ​ O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!

[31] When you offer oblations to Me, I will turn My face from you; for I have rejected your feast days, and new moons, and circumcisions of the flesh. (Isa 1:9-14)
[32] I sent to you My servants the prophets, but you have taken and slain them and torn their bodies in pieces; their blood I will require of you, says Yahweh.
[33] "Thus says Yahweh Almighty: Your house is desolate; I will drive you out as the wind drives straw;
[34] and your sons will have no children, because with you they have neglected My commandment and have done what is evil in My sight.

A race mixed tree cannot produce pure fruit.

[35] I will give your houses to a people that will come, who without having heard Me will believe. Those to whom I have shown no signs will do what I have commanded.

The scattered of Israel, as well as those who are aware of true Christian identity, heritage and exclusivity. Future Israelites.

[36] They have seen no prophets, yet will recall their former state.

Knowledge and Understanding of True Israel. This is us today.

[37] I call to witness the gratitude of the people that is to come, whose children rejoice with gladness; though they do not see Me with bodily eyes, yet with the spirit they will believe the things I have said.

1Peter 1:8 ​ Whom having not seen, ye love; in whom, though now ye see Him not, yet believing, ye rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory:

[38] "And now, father, look with pride and see the people coming from the east;

We came from Europe. Before that, Iraq. The 12 tribes regathered here in America, officially in 1776.

[39] to them I will give as leaders Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob and Hosea and Amos and Micah and Joel and Obadiah and Jonah
[40] and Nahum and Habakkuk, Zephaniah, Haggai, Zechariah and Malachi, who is also called the messenger of Yahweh.

http://www.thinkoutsidethebeast.com/2ezra/

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

Re: II Esdras is talking about the future of the Israelites. We are living it today.

per Gloria

http://www.thinkoutsidethebeast.com/2ezra/

In thumbing through briefly, it says Satan was bound for a thousand years by the angel which I believe is the waring angel Michael who had the key to the bottomless pit and did the binding of Satan 800 -1800 which is the Reformation period.

It very briefly mentions the locusts (Revelation 9), but the angel that spoke to Ezra did not care to be questioned over that but was more interested in getting the white Anglo-Saxon remnant (who are the true Israelites) ready.

The author states they crossed the Euphrates on dry land, went to Europe, then America, which appears to be the final gathering place for the 12 tribes.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

Re: II Esdras is talking about the future of the Israelites. We are living it today.

bump