Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Code Searcher: Golgatha, The Ark Of the Covenant, Yeshua..

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WHYD8NUd8U
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page! Facebook is growing daily!

Please remember:

I post a lot of different articles, videos and commentaries in order to encourage you to read your own bible and pray for the Holy Spirit to teach you all things.

Pray that you are not deceived in these last days as many will follow false doctrines in the last days.

Remember:
The bible is the inerrant WORD of God.
Jesus Christ is God's Son ( Jesus Christ is God )
The Holy Spirit will teach you all things
Pray for the peace of Jerusalem.
=======================================================

Golgatha, The Ark Of the Covenant, Yeshua..

Where is the Ark of the covenant Today? when was it last seen? has it been found?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven

Re: Code Searcher: Golgatha, The Ark Of the Covenant, Yeshua..

Jesus Christ was crucified at the base of Skull Hill

By Gerlinda

There are some that believe Ron Wyatt was not the serious archeologist that he was but merely looking for attention. However, God did use him to find, not only the Red Sea Crossing, but the many sites that proved the route taken by Moses and the Children of Israel. His accounts are fascinating and you know what, he used the Bible as a guide in his searches.

One of the greatest finds was the Ark of the Covenant.

Today's CodeSearcher (11/17/15) found Ron Wyatt's name encoded with Golgotha, which is the actual crucifixion site. I believe this confirms exactly what this poor man claimed. His good name and faithfulness to doing what God had raised him up, has been vindicated.

Ron kept right on with the diggings, found the Ark of the Covenant, which had to be located right below the crucifixion Place in order to fulfill the True Blood of the Lamb of God falling upon the Mercy Seat which in the past had the blood of a perfect animal lamb sprinkled upon it. That could not have taken place if the crucifixion site was anywhere else but at the crucifixion site, which is documented as The Place of the Skull.

There are many testimonies of it being taken from the Temple down through the elevators built into the two Pillars outside of the Temple. Then, it, along with many other items, were removed through the vast tunnel system that ran under the city before the Babylonian Invasion. It was taken north, under the present road that is located on the north side of old Jerusalem. In fact, that is the same location of the road where the Romans crucified all criminals for all that traveled by to see.

It was taken to a place, still known to this day as Jeremiah's Cave., then continued on to the very location under the exact spot where the future crucifixion site would take place. God had all of this planned out and it all went according to His plan. Located near-by is the Rich man's tomb which is seen within the Garden where they laid Our Lord's body.

I have been to the actual site within the Garden Tomb area, crawled down through the trees/shrubbery that grows there and dropped to the next level further down which would make it be right at the street level where the Roman's held their crucifixion, north of the Old Walls of Jerusalem.

It was not an easy chore but I did it. I was given the location of this little known area by a Dr. Oommen, a professional from India, who had traveled with Ron Wyatt on one of his tours there to show the people where it was located. I also saw the dug out areas in the escarpment where the tittle boards of those crucified would be placed. I was also invited by Dr. Oommen to accompany him to view the actual Shroud of Turin when it was on tour in Texas. This was not a man of mere speculations.

Today, this Garden Tomb is located right in the heart of the Moslem area where a bus pick-up area is located. It is as you have said, outside Damascus Gate, the primary gate of the Moslems.

Crucifixions were not held atop The Mount of the Skull but on the street level of that escarpment, where all that passed by could view those being crucified in the usual style of the Romans. While there, I also saw the very winepress of which is told was located there. Also, carved into the escarpment, I saw what is left of a small altar where early Christians held services. The only thing missing is the Great Round Slab that covered the tomb, which the Israeli officials had removed (for obvious reasons)

Also, Ron Wyatt, found those pillars which Solomon had placed on each side of the Red Sea Crossing as monuments of the crossing and the one at Nuweiba Beach is still there. The other one on the Saudi side has been removed.

As an nurse anesthetist, Ron Wyatt had the fore-thought to take a sample of the blood upon the Ark of the Covenant and insisted it be tested. And, isn't it something that it was still alive and it matched the actual blood-typing of the most rare of blood, which is most common among Jews, which is Rh A/B negative. And even more, there are two witnesses to the Resurrection Event, the Shroud and the Blood. God left those to prove the event that Jesus Christ is exactly whom He claimed to be.

The blood showed only 1/2 of the human cromosomes and 1 single Y from His Heavenly Father. Who is it that keeps these facts hidden? The very Israeli officials that keep on digging yet deny the creator of the very Rocks that cry out to them.

I wonder if the fact that Ron Whyatt was a Seventh Day Adventist could be the reason why so much credibility has been taken away from him? I am so happy that CodeSearcher found his name with the word Golgatha

Dr. Lennart Moller, a Swedish man, who followed all of the routes that Ron Wyatt documented found the very same things, the crossing site, the real location of the Mt. Siani, the Stone that was struck by Moses where water came pouring out, the Altar built by Moses and even the remains of rocks that people used to anchor their tents. The name of that book is "The Exodus Case", an outstanding work that documents all of these very places that were found Prior to Dr. Leonard's own travels there, by a most humble man, Ron Wyatt.

Yahshua was crucified on the Sin Side of the Shem which is the shape of Jerusalem that looks like a W. When the dot is put on the right side of Shem, it speaks of Righteousness. Jesus Christ became sin for us and shed his blood mixed with water which fell right down through the crack made at His crucifixion to the Ark of the Covenant. The Righteous side of the Shem (W) is where the Mount of Olives is located and where He left this earth and where He will return when every eye shall see Him. Acts. 1:11

If you read all of Ron Wyatt's work carefully, you will also learn that the cover that had been placed over the Ark of the Covenant had cracked when the earthquake hit which allowed the blood to fall exactly where it had to fall to fulfill all of God's prophecies. The Blood of the Perfect Lamb of God fulfilled the requirements that day He willingly shed His Blood to redeem Mankind.

CodeSearcher, at this time, isn't too familiar of the need for the Blood of Our Lord to fall upon the Mercy Seat but does see the evidence that the Codes confirm Ron Wyatt's claims. I'm sure he will be doing more searching now that this has been brought to the surface.

There is no need for the Ark to be brought out again, just as Ron said the Angels that guarded the Ark, told him. The Ten Commandments were brought out and sat atop of a ledge within that cave. The Ark pointed to Yahshua, The Living Temple, who finished the work that allows us to be a part of His Body....His Living Stones.

Common Sense of a Believer in Yahshua would know that He would not undo what His Death and Resurrection did by allowing Old Temple Worship with the blood of animals to be restored. Christians should have no part in promoting something that would erase what Our God has done. The Bible does not speak of a Third Temple. Only those who want one built for their god perpetrate this idea and of course, those blind Jews who still have not acknowledged Yehsuah. But, they will someday soon.

Golgatha, The Ark Of the Covenant, Yeshua..

Where is the Ark of the covenant Today? When was it last seen? Has it been found?

HTTPS://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WHYD8NUd8U[/quote]

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

Re: Code Searcher: Golgatha, The Ark Of the Covenant, Yeshua..

bump