Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Bible Prophecy, World and Financial News October 5 2015

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page! Facebook is growing daily!

Please remember:

I post a lot of different articles, videos and commentaries in order to encourage you to read your own bible and pray for the Holy Spirit to teach you all things.

Pray that you are not deceived in these last days as many will follow false doctrines in the last days.

Remember:
The bible is the inerrant WORD of God.
Jesus Christ is God's Son ( Jesus Christ is God )
The Holy Spirit will teach you all things
Pray for the peace of Jerusalem.
=======================================================

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven

Link: http://www.raptureready.com/rapnews_db.php
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety.

Our Facebook page is :
Please LIKE our Facebook page!

http://www.raptureready.com/rapnews_db.php

05 Oct 15

Catastrophic Scenario: World War III may have begun on September 30, French media say
French news outlets write that World War III may have already started, noting that two events which emerged in Moscow and Gulf Area, can be seen as the trigger for a global confrontation. The history will remember perhaps 30 September 2015 as the smooth beginning of the Third World War. There are fears that Kremlin and Tehran, engulfed in pride after July nuclear agreement, will try to flex their muscles by testing their willingness and capacity to the maximum.

Preview Of World War III? Russia Is Putting On A Display Of Firepower That Is Shocking The World
The Russians have unleashed their own version of “shock and awe” in Syria, and the brutal efficiency of their airstrikes against ISIS targets has stunned many observers around the globe. For more than a year, the Obama administration has claimed that its bombing campaign in Syria has been a “success”, and yet ISIS has continued to grow stronger and gain more territory. But now just over a few days the tide of the conflict appears to have turned.

30 Nov -1

05 Oct 15

Do You Know What The Hurricane Name Of Joaquin Actually Means?
I thought it unusual for the hurricane watcher people to pick a Spanish name, and it got me curious as to the meaning of that name. When I went and looked it up, I about fell off my chair. According to the name meaning web sites I visited, the name Joaquin means “Raised By Yahweh“. Huh, are you kidding me? “raised by Yahweh”?

Putin Damages ISIS More In 3 Days Than Obama-led Strikes Did All Year
The Russian Air Force has conducted more than 60 flights and bombed over 50 ISIS targets in three days, according to Russia’s top armed forces official.

Syrian rebels call for regional alliance against Russia and Iran
Syrian insurgent groups including the powerful Islamist faction Ahrar al-Sham have called on regional states to forge an alliance against Russia and Iran in Syria, they said in a statement on Monday.

Assad: I Won't Hesitate to Step Down if That's the Solution
Assad’s comments were made in an interview which aired Sunday on Iranian Khabar TV and which were tweeted out by his official account. He also said a coalition between Syria, Russia, Iran and Iraq must succeed "or else the whole region will be destroyed", according to excerpts from the interview quoted by the BBC.

Senior Hamas Official: Time Ripe for 3rd Intifada
Mahmoud al-Zahar, a senior Hamas official, said that the conditions are ripe for a new intifada against Israel, but, unfortunately, the Palestinian Authority prevents it and uses its security forces to block the emerging uprising.

Church can't be 'museum of memories', pope tells synod
Pope Francis told a key Roman Catholic meeting on family issues on Monday that the Church should not be a hidebound "museum of memories" but have the courage to change if that was what God wanted. The three-week meeting of bishops from the around the world, known as a synod, will discuss ways to defend the traditional family and making life-long marriage more appealing to young people while seeking common ground with disaffected Catholics such as homosexuals and those divorced.

South Carolina hit by torrential rainfall, eight dead
Six weather-related deaths were reported in South Carolina, four of them from traffic accidents. Officials reported another two deaths in North Carolina.

Conservatives Ban 'Militant left-Wing' Israeli Boycotts
From now on only countries that have been subject to official sanctions from the UK government can be boycotted. On the eve of their annual conference in Manchester a Conservative statement warned of risks to the “economic and national security” of the country from “municipal militancy”.

Russia escalating Syria war by targeting moderate opposition: U.S.
Russia is escalating Syria's civil war by targeting the moderate opposition, U.S. Defense Secretary Ash Carter said on Monday, comparing Moscow's effort to bolster Syrian President Bashar al-Assad to tethering itself to a sinking ship. "By taking military action in Syria against moderate groups targets, Russia has escalated the civil war," Carter said in a speech during a trip to Spain.

NO CME, AURORAS ANYWAY
A CME expected to hit Earth's magnetic field on Oct. 4th did not; it missed. Auroras appeared anyway. "The sky erupted into a multicolour flash of green and purple that will never be forgotten by anyone in our group,"

U.S. enforcement of Iran arms embargo slipped during nuclear talks: sources
Addressing concerns that a landmark nuclear deal reached this year could boost Iran's military power, the Obama administration reassured critics that it would maintain and enforce its remaining tough sanctions against the country. Yet the U.S. government has pursued far fewer violations of a long-standing arms embargo against Iran in the past year compared to recent years...

Why credit bureau Experian has data on T-Mobile customers
In the latest high-profile breach of a U.S. organization, hackers broke into Experian's database of information on 15 million T-Mobile customers and potential customers. But what is Experian, and why does the credit bureau keep data on a wireless carrier's customers? Here's a Q&A about what happened at Experian and what could happen next.

Russia Intensifies Syria Bombing as Cameron Joins Criticism
Russia intensified its bombardment of militant targets in Syria with warplanes flying more than 20 missions, as U.K. Prime Minister David Cameron joined calls for Moscow to change course in an intervention he described as a “grave mistake.” The Russian Defense Ministry said on Sunday that 10 Islamic State positions in Syria had been attacked in the past 24 hours, including militant training camps in Raqqa and Idlib provinces.

South Carolina rainfall 'highest in 1,000 years'
South Carolina's governor says rainfalls in parts of the state have been higher than at any time "in 1,000 years", with at least six reported deaths as a result of the floods. More than 35cm (13 inches) has fallen in three days in the historic city of Charleston. Schools will shut on Monday and several inter-state highways have been closed.

Syria conflict: Turkish jets 'intercept Russian plane'
Turkish F-16 fighter jets have been scrambled after a Russian warplane violated Turkey's air space on Saturday, the foreign ministry says. The Russian fighter plane "exited Turkish airspace into Syria" after being intercepted, the ministry said. The Turkish foreign minister has spoken to his Russian counterpart, as well as ministers from other Nato countries.

What is behind a spike in Australian shark attacks?
The number of shark attacks in New South Wales has been particularly high this year, even though estimated shark numbers are at record lows. What is behind this mystery? The BBC's Phil Mercer in Sydney talked to some of the experts. It has been a nasty year for shark attacks in Australia. There have been two fatalities recorded so far, 29 attacks and 18 injuries.

Palestinians clash with IDF across West Bank after multiple deadly attacks on Israelis
Palestinian rioters clashed with security forces in multiple locations across the West Bank on Monday, a day after two Israelis were murdered in a stabbing terror attack in Jerusalem's Old City and three days after two Israeli parents were killed in a shooting attack on their vehicle in Samaria. A Palestinian rioter was shot and killed during a violent clash with the IDF in Tulkarm on Sunday night.

Israeli aircraft strike Hamas terror targets in Gaza after rocket fire
After two rockets were fired from Gaza towards Israel late on Sunday night, the Israeli Air Force responded by targeting terror infrastructure belonging to Hamas in the northern part of the coastal Palestinian territory... "The IDF will not tolerate such attacks from terror organizations on Israeli territory and it will continue to act firmly against any attempt to breach the quiet in the communities in the South," an IDF statement read.

Islamic Jihad threatens to renew suicide bombings against Israelis
Amid an upsurge of violence in Jerusalem and the West Bank that has raised concerns over a possible Third Intifada, Palestinian terrorist group Islamic Jihad on Sunday threatened to renew suicide bombing attacks against Israeli citizens and soldiers. A chilling video...shows a member of the group purportedly preparing for a suicide bombing - the gruesome act which claimed the lives of hundred of Israelis during the Second Intifada.

Team Obama is throwing Israel to the diplomatic wolves
President Obama’s determination to turn America into just another one of the United Nations’ 193 members sends a clear message to Israel: You’re on your own. And nowhere was that more obvious than at last week’s UN General Assembly in New York — or its follow up: this weekend’s stabbing and shooting spree that left four Israelis dead, with more violence sure to come.

Gundlach Explains Why The Market Hasn't Crashed Yet: "People Are Holding And Hoping"
"The reason the markets aren't going lower is people are holding and hoping." Incidentally, there is a reason why hope is not a strategy: in the end, it always fails.

Violence intensifies in Jerusalem, West Bank, raising security concerns
Violence intensified in Jerusalem and the West Bank on Sunday after Israelis were targeted in two stabbing attacks and a Palestinian was killed in a clash with Israeli troops, officials said.

Islamic State militants blow up ancient Arch of Triumph in Palmyra
Islamic State militants have blown up the Arch of Triumph, a major monument in the 2,000-year-old Roman city of Palmyra, Syria's antiquities chief said on Sunday, after they destroyed two ancient temples at the central Syrian site in recent months.

European ministers confront Greece on daunting bailout
Eurozone finance ministers on Monday meet for the first time since Greek voters re-elected leftist premier Alexis Tsipras, who now faces the daunting task of implementing the country's cash-for-reforms bailout deal.

James Woods: Obama, Media Ignore Christian Hate Crime
Actor James Woods is blasting the Obama administration for ignoring what he describes as the plight of Christian hate crime in the wake of the murders at Umpqua Community College in Oregon.

04 Oct 15

Liberals Trash Christianity Non-Stop, Then Blame The 2nd Amendment When Someone Murders Christians
[He started] asking people one by one what their religion was. ‘Are you a Christian?’ he would ask them, and if you’re a Christian, stand up. And they would stand up and he said, ‘Good, because you’re a Christian, you are going to see God in just about one second.’ And then he shot and killed them,”

Dangerous East Coast storm brings misery to South Carolina
A dangerous rainstorm drenching the East Coast brought more misery Sunday to South Carolina - cutting power to thousands, forcing hundreds of water rescues and closing scores of roads because of floodwaters. Emergency management officials sent a statewide alert telling people to stay off roads and remain indoors unless their homes were in danger of flooding.

[/u]

http://www.raptureready.com/rapnews_db.php

And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic
Steven

Link:
%%bbCodeItem_1%%

Our Facebook page is :
Please LIKE our Facebook page! Facebook is growing daily!

Please remember:

I post a lot of different articles, videos and commentaries in order to encourage you to read your own bible and pray for the Holy Spirit to teach you all things.

Pray that you are not deceived in these last days as many will follow false doctrines in the last days.

Remember:
The bible is the inerrant WORD of God.
Jesus Christ is God's Son ( Jesus Christ is God )
The Holy Spirit will teach you all things
Pray for the peace of Jerusalem.
=======================================================

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic
Steven