Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Zen & Dr. Truth talk about the Sons of God

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

God has given us the gift of deep thinking. When you use it, you cannot accept the teaching of men but instead begin to use your own discernment as the Holy Spirit has given.

The following video, called "Sons of God" was first introduced to me by Steven last year to study. He had been following these deeper truths for quite a while, which most that discount the Books of the Apocrypha, cannot possible understand nor do they want to leave their narrow-minded comfort zones. At his instance, I also read "Earth's Earliest Ages" by George H. Pember. Can you believe it; there actually was another Earth Age that God destroyed before Adam was even created? I didn't know there was an earlier flood...did you?

Before all of these wonderful lesson were passed on to me by Steven, I could never have put the pieces of this creation issue together. I was taking on faith what little was told in the Bible and traveling down my road of life not even aware of the road-blocks put up by the enemy of our souls to hinder all that God wanted me to know. I sure didn't know that there was an actual race on earth that was of the Seed of Lucifer. That is in the Bible but Steven's recommendations made that fact "REAL" instead of a mere reading of verses that pointed to then but hey! I was here now.

I'd like to pass along to you what I have learned from the many, many books and videos that Steven has watched (many times) and read for himself. I am so grateful for his help in being able to understand my purpose on earth just as he and others, such as Zen Garcia & Joe Ortiz have studied and devoted their lives to letting others know what they found out. Most of the time, they have been persecuted and belittled by those that claim to have truth but are actually in such deep bondage to the Satanic System that they are the blind leading the blind. They do not know what they are talking about. Our lives aren't about mere existence but making a choice for God or against Him. Thank You so much for all of this wonderful information Steven!

I know every person, sometime in their life, has wondered, "What is life, who am I and why am I here? What is the purpose of being born and then dying? What is the mystery behind life here on earth and in heaven?" It is such an elusive question with no apparent, solid answers. But, that is another lie that has been foisted upon man-kind. He can know what the purpose of his life is all about and also answer the question, "Does this just go on forever? When does it all come to a halt?"

For that answer, you need to listen to this outstanding interview between Zen Garcia and Professor Truth. You will hear things that you never imagined was possible. Remember, it is within each of us the gift of deep thinking...to find the answers to God's design for us.

As it has been said, all in the Bible is true but not all that is true is in the Bible. Therefore, you need to read the very books that someone in higher places did not want to be search out. That someone is the very one that rebelled against his own creator so long ago.

Yes, those facts are written within the pages of the books that God allowed his prophets to write down. God did not intend for man to be ignorant of his purpose or how long he would remain in this kind of life until all thing be made anew. Yes, there is a deadline...it will not just keep going on generation after generation. In fact, we are now in the Last Generation. That means something.

The Genesis account of God's 6 days of Creation in the Genesis account are loaded with details in the Books of Enoch, Jasher, Jubilees, I & II Book of Adam & Eve, etc. But what you read there reveals things that the seed-line of Satan do not want the unaware Seed of Adam to comprehend. For one thing, he does not want you to know that he was created as the Archangel over all of God's created angels. He was so beautiful, so powerful that soon he became so full of himself that he began to set his sight on the very throne of God Himself. Do you see why the Bible tells us, "Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall." Proverbs 16:18. It began with Lucifer.

What isn't connected by most people is that the angels were there with God when the Father brought forth light. That light revealed God through Jesus Christ. When the angels were to bow down, worship and obey the Only Begotten of the Father, Lucifer, whom had ruled over all the angels before there was this light was not about to bow down to someone else. He refused and made plans to hold the first Mutiny. One third of the angels followed him in open rebellion. There were others that were completely on the side of God and fought against Lucifer and his followers.

AND, here is something we have never much given thought: there were a host of angels who were, what would be called as being 'fence sitters'. For whatever reason, known only to them and God, they made no choice, they just did "nothing". These that did "nothing" are those that concern us. Job speaks about a Court of Judgement. Those that pleaded guilty of remaining neutral are given another chance....they are not condemned like Lucifer and his angels were to being relegated to earth and as is even considered, they possibly occupied other planets. But, we will get to them a bit later. Meanwhile, let's take a look at what happened to those that rebelled.

Genesis 1 is speaking about a judgment that took place on earth. This is a great flood that took place before Noah's Flood ever happened. We know this because it is told that not even a bird was seen after God destroyed all the inhabitants of earth because they had become so wicked. In Noah's Flood, there wasn't just a bird but many birds, animals and a family of 8 that survived during God's judgment. So, what did these Fallen Angels do on this earth under the leadership of Lucifer that became so terrible?

They weren't able to create any off-spring but they decided they would make a race of beings. Earth was full of animals, this we know from the accounts. There were those of the Ape family that the Fallen Angels mated with and an awful mixture of various animals mixed with other breeds were made. Also were born, which can be described as the Neanderthals or more simply referred to as "Cave Men". They were an odd mixture of Apes and the Fallen Angels. They were made for the purpose of being servants, slaves to the Fallen Angels.

We know from animal bones found there were the huge dinosaurs, giant birds & other awful giant creations that came about as a result of the meddling of the Fallen Angels with God's original creation. Things began to get out of control. They became increasingly wicked. God poured out judgement upon them which resulted in an Instant Ice-Age in some areas, horrible shakings and fire in others. The end result was the destruction of the First World Age.

This is an Age/Era that is not talked about much because the details have been kept hidden from us by the taking out of the very books that filled in the many gaps. We'll get to the purpose of hiding these facts a bit later on. But, the fact, that the bones both of the various, ugly creations of animals and those of Neanderthals give credence to the fact that this period of creation did exist.

It is the foundation upon which those that do not want to believe in God have build upon the Evolution Theory. Have no doubt but that these same ones that are the off-spring of Satan in the Second World Age have their agenda to keep truth from being known.

You see, that is what is discussed by Zen and Professor Truth, using Biblical Truth to explain the Satanic lies. There are three kinds of humans and that is what is covered in these videos. My next coverage will be on what happened after the destruction of the First World Age and God making a man in his own image but this time, he went a step further, He actually breathed His Breath into the man. The term "human" actually means "Serpent Man" and is not accurate of the one known as Ha Adam and the woman, taken from his rib, whom Adam called Eve. However "Serpent Man" is accurate of the first human made by the Fallen Ones and the very Seed-Line that now walks this earth along with God's creation of Man. Make no mistake about it, we are not alone and that is the reason for why we are here, why we live and struggle and why there is a deadline to it all. God has a purpose in everything He does.

Gerlinda

Bloodlines:And the Spirit of God came upon Azariah the son of Oded:

2 Chronicles 15

15:1 And the Spirit of God came upon Azariah the son of Oded:
2 And he went out to meet Asa, and said unto him, Hear ye me, Asa, and all Judah and Benjamin; The LORD is with you, while ye be with him; and if ye seek him, he will be found of you; but if ye forsake him, he will forsake you.
3 Now for a long season Israel hath been without the true God, and without a teaching priest, and without law.
4 But when they in their trouble did turn unto the LORD God of Israel, and sought him, he was found of them.
5 And in those times there was no peace to him that went out, nor to him that came in, but great vexations were upon all the inhabitants of the countries.
6 And nation was destroyed of nation, and city of city: for God did vex them with all adversity.
7 Be ye strong therefore, and let not your hands be weak: for your work shall be rewarded.
8 And when Asa heard these words, and the prophecy of Oded the prophet, he took courage, and put away the abominable idols out of all the land of Judah and Benjamin, and out of the cities which he had taken from mount Ephraim, and renewed the altar of the LORD, that was before the porch of the LORD.
9 And he gathered all Judah and Benjamin, and the strangers with them out of Ephraim and Manasseh, and out of Simeon: for they fell to him out of Israel in abundance, when they saw that the LORD his God was with him.
10 So they gathered themselves together at Jerusalem in the third month, in the fifteenth year of the reign of Asa.
11 And they offered unto the LORD the same time, of the spoil which they had brought, seven hundred oxen and seven thousand sheep.
12 And they entered into a covenant to seek the LORD God of their fathers with all their heart and with all their soul;
13 That whosoever would not seek the LORD God of Israel should be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman.
14 And they sware unto the LORD with a loud voice, and with shouting, and with trumpets, and with cornets.
15 And all Judah rejoiced at the oath: for they had sworn with all their heart, and sought him with their whole desire; and he was found of them: and the LORD gave them rest round about.
16 And also concerning Maachah the mother of Asa the king, he removed her from being queen, because she had made an idol in a grove: and Asa cut down her idol, and stamped it, and burnt it at the brook Kidron.
17 But the high places were not taken away out of Israel: nevertheless the heart of Asa was perfect all his days.
18 And he brought into the house of God the things that his father had dedicated, and that he himself had dedicated, silver, and gold, and vessels.
19 And there was no more war unto the five and thirtieth year of the reign of Asa.KJV

Sons of God: Who Are We - Why We Are Here

HTTPS://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLwVuCd1YuM

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.[/quote]