Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Omega Shock:: You Can’t Fix Stupid – But, God Can

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

The evidence of impending doom increases every day. Every week, something unexpected hits the headlines, adding stress to an already over-stressed financial system. Soon, one of those headlines will be the last straw for the poor camel.

China devalued their Yuan. Freight transportation indexes have collapsed. Idiots in the EPA ‘accidentally’ released a mountain of poison into the Animas River. Syria has continued to collapse, and Islam rises in the West. And, as if that wasn’t enough, we have racist idiots fouling the efforts of those of us trying to get the truth into your hands.

And the worst is yet to come.

————————————–

Subscribe to The Shock Letter and receive my articles in your inbox:

http://eepurl.com/Epr5H

————————————–

You Can’t Fix Stupid – But, God Can
Thankfully, Typhoon Soudelor didn’t do very much damage. Yes, yes, I saw the pictures, but if you look carefully, you’ll notice that the damage was mostly superficial. Mostly. At least SOME of the six people who died during the typhoon either weren’t paying attention, or were killed by those who weren’t paying attention.

As Jim White was known to say…

You can’t fix stupid.

My other favorite quote about stupidity comes from Albert Einstein:

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.

Don’t Be Stupid[/color][/color]
In fact, this whole website could be summarized this way:

Don’t Be Stupid

I’ve been writing about stupid for a very long time, and I saw a great article on the subject, that made me laugh:

You Live In A Country Run By Idiots If…

Funny, but terrifyingly true.

Of course, we’re all stupid. You. Me. Everyone. In fact, you could think of sin as just a really persistent form of stupidity. God tells Adam and Eve not to eat of the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil. They immediately do it.

Facepalm.

I mean, can you get any more stupid than that?

God Loves Us, Anyway
And, since we all lose the struggle against sin on a regular basis, we’re all stupid. I’ve been a Christian for more than forty years, and I am still appalled at how stupid I really am.

I thank God that He loves us, anyway.

When Jesus called us sheep, it wasn’t because He was impressed by our intelligence. But, like a Good Shepherd who loves His sheep, He doesn’t blame us for our lack of intelligence.

Just do what He tells you to do, and you’ll be fine.

It doesn’t take a massive amount of intelligence to get that, and I am incredibly grateful that this is all that we really need. Trust in the Lord, and He will see you through. He’s seen me through a lot of disasters and rank foolishness, so I know that He’ll do the same for you.

Please. Please. PLEASE. READ YOUR BIBLE
But, there’s a catch:

You have to listen to Him.

Please. Please. PLEASE. Read your Bible. All of it. Always. Start at the beginning. Read to the end. Do it again. And, again. And again, until the day that you die.

God gave us the Bible to help us understand what He wants us to do – and to be. And, in these Last Days, He gave it to us to keep us from getting caught by the terrible events that are coming upon us. We will not survive, if we do not take to heart the words of God.

You DO believe that God loves you, right?

Well, there you go. The Bible – because He loves you.

I’m saying all that, because – like those who ignored the warnings about Typhoon Soudelor – we are ignoring the warnings from the Bible. What we are seeing right now, is connected to what God told us about, when He spoke of the Last Days – in the Bible.

Now, it may be hard to see how every dire headline is connected to the events described by Jesus and the prophets, but that doesn’t matter. The connection is there.

Why These Are The Last Days

Take one of my favorite verses about the Last Days, in the Bible:

"But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.
– Daniel 12:4

Take a moment to think about the reason why that running to and fro has been happening, and why knowledge has increased.

Can you think of why?

Well, I’ll tell you, and it’s just one word:

Oil.

It gave the average farmer the ability to feed 52 people. Those 52 people went on to invent jet airplanes, nuclear weapons, computers, the Internet and the Double-Whopper-with-cheese. Without enough oil to fuel the tractors that grew enough food to feed those 52 people… well …we wouldn’t be in the mess that we are in, today.

(Although, I would really miss
the Double Whopper with cheese.)

And, right now, we’re running out of cheap oil. Yes, I know that the price of oil is just over $42/barrel, but that’s due to over-production and a falling global economy. Eventually, the price will go back up, and then keep going up. And no one will be very happy about that, unless they own lots of oil or natural gas.

Isaiah 17 Is About Natural Gas

Oh, and you’ll never guess why the Turks and the Gulf Arabs are causing so much death and destruction in Syria. That’s right…

…Natural Gas.

Or, at least, the desire to build a pipeline for it, through Syria.

Where’s the connection to prophecy?

Isaiah 17.

That chapter describes the death and destruction of the largest concentration of people in Syria – Damascus. For Damascus to be so completely destroyed… well …we’re talking about a massacre of hundreds of thousands of civilians – even millions. This will be horrifying. (It already is.) But, that chapter doesn’t stop with the horror of Syria.

It also discusses what happens to Israel, a place that I spent 15 years of my life – and a place that I still think of as home.

Desperate Sorrow Is Coming To Israel

Here’s the verse:

"And in that day it shall come to pass, that the glory of Jacob shall be made thin, and the fatness of his flesh shall wax lean." Isaiah 17:4

And, in the previous verse, it says this:

The fortress also shall cease from Ephraim…

This means that Israel will get hurt, too. Badly. Unfortunately, Isaiah doesn’t end there:

"In the day shalt thou make thy plant to grow, and in the morning shalt thou make thy seed to flourish: but the harvest shall be a heap in the day of grief and of desperate sorrow"[.

– Isaiah 17:11

But, in the midst of this desperate sorrow, there is this:

At that day shall a man look to his Maker, and his eyes shall have respect to the Holy One of Israel.

– Isaiah 17:7

So, there is a blessing in the midst of this desperate sorrow, but those two words tear at my heart because there is only one thing that I can think of, that would make ANYONE truly experience desperate sorrow:

The death of those who you love the very most.

I have been to far too many funerals in Israel, where fathers have laid to rest their precious sons. I know a man who had to bury his best friends – because he made a mistake. And they died, trying to save him. I know a father who confided to me his greatest fears for his son, who was about to enter service in the IDF. Six months later, the son was blind, deaf and unable to use his hands.

All of that is truly desperate sorrow.

The Coming Of Ezekiel’s Fire

Of course, verse eleven is speaking of more than individuals. He’s speaking of a whole nation, in grief and desperate sorrow. But, Isaiah 17 doesn’t end with that verse. No, it ends this way:

Woe to the multitude of many people, which make a noise like the noise of the seas; and to the rushing of nations, that make a rushing like the rushing of mighty waters!

The nations shall rush like the rushing of many waters: but God shall rebuke them, and they shall flee far off, and shall be chased as the chaff of the mountains before the wind, and like a rolling thing before the whirlwind.

And behold at eveningtide trouble; and before the morning he is not. This is the portion of them that spoil us, and the lot of them that rob us.

– Isaiah 17:12-14

Think about those three verses for a minute.

What do they remind you of?

That’s right, the coming of Gog and Magog. You can read more about what I think about that, here:

Ezekiel 38 and 39 – Tetrad Three and Four

Unfortunately for you and me, the context of Ezekiel 38 and 39 is:

Ezekiel’s Fire

I didn’t intend to talk about Ezekiel’s Fire, when I started writing this article. But, that’s pretty common. I don’t always ‘get’ where I want to ‘go’, when I sit down to write.

The Core Verses Of Ezekiel’s Fire

For those of you who do not know, Ezekiel’s Fire is my name for the largest solar flare in the history of mankind – at the time of the coming of Gog and Magog. Six prophets talk about it. And three verses give us all the detail that we need to know:

"And I will send a fire on Magog, and among them that dwell carelessly in the isles: and they shall know that I am the Lord".
– Ezekiel 39:6

Moreover the light of the moon shall be as the light of the sun, and the light of the sun shall be sevenfold, as the light of seven days, in the day that the Lord bindeth up the breach of his people, and healeth the stroke of their wound. – Isaiah 30:26

In that day, saith Jehovah, I will smite every horse with terror, and his rider with madness; and I will open mine eyes upon the house of Judah, and will smite every horse of the peoples with blindness. – Zechariah 12:4

All three of those verses talk about the same moment in time. Think of them as parameters to a single event:

Fire from the sky, Sun appears seven time brighter, Horses (aka, planes, trains and automobiles) go blind

Please Read Ezekiel’s Fire – It’s Free

If you can’t see that as the largest solar flare in the history of the world… well …go read the book, here:

http://www.omegashock.com/ef/ezekielsfire.PDF

That’s a PDF, and it’s free. Read it.

Read the whole thing before telling me that I’m wrong. I really wish that I was. However…

…if wishes were horses, beggars would ride.

Or, as Rudy Giuliani once said about Obama:

Change is not a destination, just as hope is not a strategy

Please remember the new, unspoken motto for this website:

Don’t Be Stupid.

It’s hard not to be stupid, but do your best. I’m not any better at it. I’m only just a bit ahead of you on the road to understanding.

Recent Headlines About Isaiah 17
So, what headlines are pointing to this terrible prophecy in Isaiah 17?

Well, here’s a bunch:

Newly-Declassified U.S. Government Documents: The West Supported the Creation of ISIS

Pentagon Paying ISIS-Linked ‘Rebels’ $400 per Month to ‘Eventually’ Fight Assad

Obama Considers Sending More Troops To Iraq

The Noose Around Syria’s Assad Tightens

Mapping An ISIS Advance: Syria On The Brink

U.S. saw Islamic State coming, didn’t order airstrikes, let it take Ramadi

Erdogan And The Prime Minister Of The Turkey, Just Made This Declaration To The Entire Islamic World: ‘We Will Gather Together Kurds And Arabs, And All Of The Muslim World, And Invade Jerusalem, And Create A One World Islamic Empire’

Obama Has Only One Strategy In The Middle East: Help Advance Islam And Destroy Christianity

“It’s A Friggin’ Mess”: The Pentagon Sums Up Syria Fight

“We Have A Civil War”: Inside Turkey’s Descent Into Political, Social, And Economic Chaos

The U.S. Is Destroying Europe

Is Turkey On The Path To Restoring The Ottoman Empire?

Secret Pentagon Report Reveals US “Created” ISIS As A “Tool” To Overthrow Syria’s President Assad

So, how is Obama’s Islamic State (ISIS) ‘JV team’ doing after one year?

The End Draws Near For Syria’s Assad As Putin’s Patience “Wears Thin”

The Real Story Behind Turkey’s US-Backed “War On Terror”

Turkey Permits U.S. To Use Its Airbase For Air Strikes Against Syria

US blocks attempts by Arab allies to fly heavy weapons directly to Kurds to fight Islamic State

US To Begin Invasion of Syria

This is just more of what I wrote about last month:

The Murder of Syria

And, I’ll be writing more about The Murder of Syria in the coming weeks and months. All of this is nothing short of abominable, and the dead and injured will owe their fate to the bankster elites.

Islam
Of course, those bankster elites could get nowhere without the help of their Islamist friends. And, Islam is FULL pure evil:

ACT! for America Education (formerly American Congress for Truth)

British man faces 7 years in prison for threatening on Facebook to burn an Islamic State flag in front of mosque…

Did you know there are at least 55 ‘NO-GO Zones’ in Sweden where non-Muslims dare not go and where Swedish law no longer exists?

Do Women’s Rights and Black Lives Matter in the Middle East and Africa?

Fearing Muslims does NOT make you a ‘racist,’ it makes you a survivalist

How Saudi Arabia exports radical Islam

IRAN: Ayatollah calls for the Muslim world to unite and kick ALL the Jews out of the region

Iraqi archbishop: US more concerned about image of Islam than victims of persecution

IRELAND: Muslim leader, who demanded prosecution of Christian pastor for criticizing Islam, has been exposed as Islamic State (ISIS) sympathizer

Muslim Asylum Seeker Beheads IKEA Shopper in Sweden

NAIVE TEXAS PASTOR is fighting ‘Islamophobia’ – in other words, feeding the crocodile and praying to God that he will be eaten last

Islamist “Justice”: Slow Painful Death for Christian Mother in Pakistan

SWEDEN: Shooting, stabbings, explosions at record highs in the Muslim-dominant area of Malmo

I am completely fascinated by Islam’s penetration of America. Having seen with my own eyes the effects of such penetration, in the Middle East, I am shocked that America would allow Islam to flourish within her borders. Well, there’s one other person that feels the same way, Frank Gaffney. And, he runs:

Center for Security Policy

And, he created a seminar series called:

The Muslim Brotherhood in America

That video series was made three years ago, and is as relevant today – as it was then. In fact, since nothing was done about Frank’s allegations, everything is in far more dire shape than it was then.

I had watched that series back in 2012, but it had been brought back to my attention, when I saw this article, recently:

Frank Gaffney’s Center for Security Policy compares Islam to the plague

Don’t Trust The Establishment

Now, as much as I like Frank, I don’t trust him completely. He’s too much of an establishment figure, which means that he is blind to some of the things that are happening around us. He’s right about Islam. He’s also right about the threat of an EMP attack. But, he wants to work within the system.

Working within ‘the system’ will NEVER work.

The same goes for sin, and any other issue that we struggle with today.

The answer is God.

Trying to find different answers is worse than a waste of time.

I’ll Be On Hagmann And Hagmann
Joe Hagmann just called me last night, so it looks like I’ll be on the Friday night show – Lord willing. I never quite know where I will end up, when I start writing or talking. I just pray that whatever I say will be directed by the Holy Spirit, will glorify God and edify the Body of Christ.

Nothing else is really important.

Joe and Doug are wonderful brothers in Christ, and JD was the one who got the ball rolling. (Thank you, JD!)

I hope that you’ll listen in and share your thoughts on what I said. You’ll certainly get an earful. Just remember that the messenger isn’t important.

Just the message.

I also suffer from chronic foot-in-mouth disease, so be prepared from some… um …unusual conversation.

(I’ll be sending out a prayer request,
After I send out this article.)

Israel

One of the things that we will talk about is Israel. And, I came across some great articles this week about the one place in the world that I feel truly at home:

Questions to the Enemies of Israel – Op-Eds – Arutz Sheva

Steve Quayle posted that article, and it is truly awesome. What a succinct summary of so much that is good about Israel. Bookmark that article and be ready to send it to anyone who tells you about how awful Israel is.

By the way, Arutz Sheva is pronounced like Ah-roots Sheh-vah. Basically, it means ‘Channel Seven’ in Hebrew.

Here are just a few more articles:

Israel places first Jewish extremist under administrative detention – Telegraph

Palestinians: The Difference between Us and Them

The Secret Ethnic Cleansing of Palestinians

The Coming Of Gog And Magog
One of the most important things that I’ll be talking about on Hagmann and Hagmann will be the coming of Gog and Magog.

Iran, Russia Hold Wargames

Russian Warships Dock In Iran for War Training

Why More Conflict Is Inevitable In The Middle East

Obama Signed Off on Iran’s Right to Nuclear Program in Secret 2011 Talks

Americans Will Fight on Home Soil if US Starts War With Russia – US Expert

Christoph Germann on the Kyrgyzstan-US Rift

The Russian patriotic groups teaching children how to defend their country

I understand that there is some question about who/what Gog is. I get that. There’s even a teeny-tiny question in my own mind. But, there can be NO question that Iran is involved.

So, just pay attention to who Iran builds an alliance with. Whoever that is… THAT is Gog. So far, Russia holds the prime spot in the Gog and Magog sweepstakes.

China
We need to be paying attention to China – and not because I live on an island just off the coast. China is a bellwether for the world economy. As China goes, so goes the world:

Charting A Decade Of Yuan Moves

China & the Dollar

China Devalued the Yuan to it in Line with Technicals

China Devalues Yuan — Why?

China Slashes Yuan Reference Rate by Record 1.9%

1997 Asian Currency Crisis Redux

China Just Turned the Currency War Nuclear-Andy Hoffman

For Those With Ears To Listen… :: Jim Sinclair’s Mineset

Financial Collapse
And, China is forecasting financial collapse, which is what we should look at next:

“The Top’s In” David Stockman Warns Of “Epochal Deflation”

12 Signs That An Imminent Global Financial Crash Has Become Even More Likely

Americans Who See Economic Deterioration Outnumber Optimists By 50%

Catastrophic Bubble Ready to Blow! John Rubino Pt 2

Deutsche Suggests ‘Caution’ As “Seven Signs” Flash Red

Dow “Death Cross”-es For First Time In 4 Years

When A Train Wreck Is No Accident

Gerald Celente Just Predicted A Global Stock Market Crash And Gave The Exact Time Frame

Paul Craig Roberts – The U.S. Economy Continues Its Collapse

An Economic Earthquake Is Rumbling

Stephen Schork: The Commodity Crash Is “A Canary In The Coal Mine For The Global Economy”

The “GREAT CALL”

The Ability to Prevent a Crash No Longer Exists -Bill Holter

The Deflationary Implosion On The Road To Full-Blown Global Collapse

The Flight to Quality – Right on Target

The Next Great Bear Market Has Begun

The Terrifying Dark Years Are About To Begin As The World Now Faces Greatest Downside Risks In History

Weekend Reading: Serious Indigestion

This Wasn’t Supposed To Happen: Household Spending Expectations Crash

Trainwreck? US Freight Carloads Collapse, Flash Recession Warning

Business Inventories Surge Most In 29 Months, Sales Ratio Signals Recession Imminent

Food banks struggle to meet surprising demand

The Dollar Rally is the Key | Armstrong Economics

The $12 Trillion Fat Finger: How A “Glitch” Nearly Crashed The Global Financial System – A True Story

That last one was VERY thought provoking. In our current fragile state, all that it will take is just one ‘Fat Finger’ glitch to take us down. And, you won’t know about it, until it has already happened.

EVIL
Unfortunately, the above financial collapse will be a big opportunity for evil:

Enough!: Last Chance: Either Stand with Evil or Renounce It!

Don’t Be Fooled By The Political Game: The Illusion Of Freedom In America

America Off The Cliff – The Land Of Evil And Obamination

Meet the top politicians being paid to make GMO labeling illegal

The Official Hagmann & Hagmann Report-Hillary’s Email Scandal-EXPOSED

Letter to Editor PREDICTED COLORADO EPA SPILL One Week Before Catastrophe=> So EPA Could Secure Control of Area (Updated)

Fetal Parts Sold for “Scientific Research” on Cosmetics, Flavor Enhancers

Court: Baker who refused gay wedding cake can’t cite beliefs

Did The EPA Intentionally Poison Animas River To Secure SuperFund Money? | Zero Hedge

Pastor Is Asked “Is Abortion Murder?”, His Response Gave Me Chills.

True Evil is waiting for its opportunity to take over our world. And, I believe that the financial collapse that has already started will play a part in their plans.

Gold And Silver

One hedge against this rise in evil is Gold and Silver – but, only after you have the protection of God in your life:

James Turk Gold Money BitGold discusses global gold market

Steve Quayle with Dave Hodges: Economic Collapse Coming! Where to Put Your Money

The GOLD STANDARD IS ANTI-WAR – Ron Paul’s Foreign Policy Of Peace Is Central To The Message Of Freedom

I don’t know how much money you will make owning gold and silver. You might not make ANY money at all. But, that’s not important.

What is important is your continued survival, so that you can keep serving God.

Preparation And Relocation
And, please do not forget the other elements of preparation and relocation:

]Millions Will Die In The First Month – EMP Attack On America Part 2

Unlike Anything America Has Ever Known Before – Farmer Issues Food Warning As Starvation Policy Uses Food As Weapon

Looting Sweeps Venezuela as Hunger Takes Over

Protesters Declare They Are Ready For War As America’s Impoverished Inner Cities Threaten To Erupt

EMP Attack On America – Preppers Vs Non-Preppers In The First 72 Hours – Who Will Live, Who Will Die

GET SET FOR OFF THE CHART BEEF PRICES-COUPLED WITH LACK OF FOOD AVAILABILITY AND PRICING WILL BE SO UNLIKE ANYTHING AMERICA HAS EVER KNOWN BEFORE!

God. Location. Water. Food. In that order. Gold and silver comes last – after the preparations you have made for friends and family.

Complete article at: http://www.omegashock.com/2015/08/14/you-cant-fix-stupid-but-god-can/

http://www.omegashock.com/2015/08/14/you-cant-fix-stupid-but-god-can/
Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.
[/color]