Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Video: Rebellion Witchcraft In The Church

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjz8JBid-V8
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page! Facebook is growing daily!

Please remember:

I post a lot of different articles, videos and commentaries in order to encourage you to read your own bible and pray for the Holy Spirit to teach you all things.

Pray that you are not deceived in these last days as many will follow false doctrines in the last days.

Remember:
The bible is the inerrant WORD of God.
Jesus Christ is God's Son ( Jesus Christ is God )
The Holy Spirit will teach you all things
Pray for the peace of Jerusalem.
=======================================================

1 Sam 15:22-16:1

22 And Samuel said, Hath the LORD as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, as in obeying the voice of the LORD? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams.
23 For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry. Because thou hast rejected the word of the LORD, he hath also rejected thee from being king.
24 And Saul said unto Samuel, I have sinned: for I have transgressed the commandment of the LORD, and thy words: because I feared the people, and obeyed their voice.
25 Now therefore, I pray thee, pardon my sin, and turn again with me, that I may worship the LORD.
26 And Samuel said unto Saul, I will not return with thee: for thou hast rejected the word of the LORD, and the LORD hath rejected thee from being king over Israel.
27 And as Samuel turned about to go away, he laid hold upon the skirt of his mantle, and it rent.
28 And Samuel said unto him, The LORD hath rent the kingdom of Israel from thee this day, and hath given it to a neighbour of thine, that is better than thou.
29 And also the Strength of Israel will not lie nor repent: for he is not a man, that he should repent.
30 Then he said, I have sinned: yet honour me now, I pray thee, before the elders of my people, and before Israel, and turn again with me, that I may worship the LORD thy God.
31 So Samuel turned again after Saul; and Saul worshipped the LORD.
32 Then said Samuel, Bring ye hither to me Agag the king of the Amalekites. And Agag came unto him delicately. And Agag said, Surely the bitterness of death is past.
33 And Samuel said, As thy sword hath made women childless, so shall thy mother be childless among women. And Samuel hewed Agag in pieces before the LORD in Gilgal.
34 Then Samuel went to Ramah; and Saul went up to his house to Gibeah of Saul.
35 And Samuel came no more to see Saul until the day of his death: nevertheless Samuel mourned for Saul: and the LORD repented that he had made Saul king over Israel.
KJV

Rebellion David Wilkerson - Witchcraft In The Church | Full Sermon

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven

Re: Video: Rebellion Witchcraft In The Church

Scripture: 1 Samuel 15:22-23

"Does the Lord delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices as much as in obeying the Lord?
To obey is better than sacrifice, and to heed is better than the fat of rams.
For rebellion is like the sin of divination, and arrogance like the evil of idolatry.
Because you have rejected the word of the Lord, he has rejected you as king."

This is not a message on actual witches pulling their hoodoo voodoo on the church but is a message that should bring conviction on a large part of the church population today. If you hate godly conviction and enjoy your lukewarm or cold state then pass this message by.

There are converted Witches to the Lord Jesus Christ who are letting it be known that there are active Witches for Satan that have infiltrated the churches; especially the Charismatic Churches, posing as Super-Spiritual Christians. They come to deceive & control the pastors & congregations, bringing death, divorces & cause great confusion. They have seduce the pastors, to get them to include Occult Worship within their services.

David tells that the Holy Spirit is quite able to go into those Witch's Covens and pull those out that are able to get saved and use them to reveal what it taking place. By finding this out, we must be aware that we cannot allow the Devil to be magnified by these events taking place in the churches so that he has more power than the Living God among the people.

The only way Satan can enter into a person/church is if there is hidden sin within that living temple. If he is consumed by greed and success, he is being abducted by evil spirits. The example is given of the Apostle Paul who came across a young woman who tried to destroy his ministry by her divination. In fact, wherever he went, she was crying out that these are servants of the Most High God. The Holy Spirit within Paul caused him to become disturbed by this young woman who was not really converted but still a witch. He turned to her and spoke to that evil spirit, , "I command you to come out of her, in the name of Jesus" and he came out within that hour. Paul was unmoved by this evil spirit.

Wilkerson goes on to say that they have Christians there in New York City afraid of the Haitians putting curses upon them. And, then there are witches within the congregation and they are afraid?? There is no congregation on earth that can be controlled by evil spirits or fall into deception if they are controlled & led by the Holy Spirit. Demons are afraid of the Power of Jesus Christ.

But here is the lesson, if one is not filled by the Spirit of God and living in the purity of His Word, these demons will turn on them and say, "Paul I know, Jesus I know but who are you?" You see, these demons know whether the power of God indwells within you. So, who are you? Do you truly believe you are understanding the complete world of God and have discarded the things that His Word calls pagan practices?

I think you must all understand that this includes the pagan practices of Christmas and Easter that is practiced within the churches. Oh and what a wonderful time of the year. No amount of trying to excuse it as, "It is such a good feeling one gets during that time." is ever going to change an unclean pagan practice into something Holy, is it? How often does one have to read Jermaiah 10 to comprenehd what is being spoken of in that chapter alone? When you have been warned over and over again but refuse to discard that which is against the Word of God, you have been blinded by the sin of rebellion and the others that follow close behind.

David explains, 'A congregation that is bathed in the Spirit of Jesus does not have to scream commands at the Devil. The only reason to scream is if the dog is deaf, the devil is deaf and the people are deaf."

Are there churches today that are controlled by Evil Spirits? Absolutely. David tells of one large Charismatic Church of over 2,000 members where the pastor had a lustful spirit who had taken part in one adulterous act after another and even his wife was involved. He introduced a whole new doctrine called "Spiritual Connections". They had demonic music where there was dancing...men with women and if the couple made a connection, they were told that this was God.

There was wife swapping among the deacons and elders. They had a room where things would take place that only those inside knew. The preacher's son committed suicide. His daughter divorced and ran off with another man. The pastor's wife is at the point of a nervous breakdown. One woman was so upset with her husband running off with another woman, she drown her baby in the bathtub. That church is now under lawsuits because of all the affairs that were taking place. That one man, the pastor, opened up his whole congregation to DEMONIC Powers.

Be careful where you go. Be careful that you have true discernment. If you are not walking in Righteousness, demons can open your heart to these things.

David says his message for the night was another kind of witchcraft that was a lot more subtle and dangerous than the Occult but is brought into the church not by witches but by Christians. Read I Samuel 15:22-23 at the top. For Rebellion is of the sin of Witchcraft and stubbornness is as the sin of Idolatry It is controlling pastors and people who rebel against the Word of God. This is God's definition. Don't sit back and say, "Well that is not me, whew". Oh, but, it may well be you. Keep reading and exam yourself.

Matthew 21 and Mark 12 are two stories of Witchcraft of disobedience and rebellion. There are two powers here; It is the power of Satan and the power of Jesus Christ. Satan is after the inheritance of Jesus Christ. That would be you and me, who have the Righteous Seed of Adam within us. David says he can prove it by going to Hebrews 6. Please read it yourself.

It is not the witches and homosexuals who have crucified Christ anew but it is we who rebel and become disobedient. Repentance is of no affect where there is rebellion. This is speaking of believers. In other words, you can be taken away by Satan to be one of his. There is no such thing as Once Saved Always Saved. Jesus Christ doesn't throw you away but you, through your rebellion and disobedience turn your back and walk away. This is the sin against the Holy Spirit. It can get impossible to renew you. It begins with a little root of bitterness. Ask God to come and dig it out. Do not be poisoned with the "root of bitterness".

In Acts 8:17, Simon saw they received the Holy Spirit and he wanted to buy it. He was told to repent of this. Envy? Have you heard about being green with envy? Simon didn't repent but thought to himself, he could do this on his own. Simon had a dangerous mixture in his heart; a desire to be used of God but also the desire to be in the fore-front. He had this need to be recognized. Too many people trying to take short-cuts, depend on their own talent.

Unless you have a humble heart, you are dangerous. You begin to make mountains out of mole-hills, you begin to "prattle", tell tales not true. You pride is wounded and you go about telling stories about other people within the house of God. Worse than that, you begins to win other people to your argument because you sound so right.

"A wounded spirit is fertile ground for rooted bitterness".

Have you known anyone like that? Are you one of those? Are you sure? Be honest...do you see yourself or are you merely pointing a finger at someone else because your pride will not let you take a good hard look in the mirror. Are you so wounded in your own mind that these wounds become festered so when you reach your hands out to prayer, there is blood is on your hands that keep your prayers from being answered. Whose blood? Your own blood.

Someone offended you in the House of God and you won't let it go and let your heart be healed. Do you realize who you have really hurt? YOURSELF. Yet, you claim to be a Christian, perhaps in good standing in a church but before God...perhaps even calling yourself a pastor, leading a group of believers. You have blood on your hands. But you tell yourself, that the fault is not your own so you do not let go. You have justified your bitterness in your heart. Do Christians that hold this kind of bitterness in their heart understand that they are losing their salvation?

Oh, yes, you can lose your salvation. We have read that before. The Lord does not let Satan take His own from Him but when one has separated himself so badly from his Master with the grievous sore of bitterness and envy, HE caused the sin which cannot be forgiven and Satan has accomplished within that Christian what he set out to do. Remember, this was the Lord's vineyard and He expects fruit but fruit is not being produced. Do not fool yourself that by your busyness that you are producing fruit. You thought you had the right to have more authority in that vineyard, you deserved more but your own ideas about yourself and others were your own worst enemy.

You lose your spiritual vision when you become blinded by your bitterness. You, like David Wilkerson says, must get your wound healed or you become a victim of demon possession.

One possession, as we read earlier, is very open and wicked and the other is very subtle but both become pawns in the hands of the Devil and both become his inheritance that he took through lust, envy, bitterness, jealously, stubbornness, un-forgiveness, greed & anger.

If you do not get rid of your sins tonight through Jesus, there is nothing left. Because no matter how you pray, praise your hands, do all you think is the right thing to do, God says He will not hear you. Confess these sins that have come into your heart and keep them out, stop talking about them because until you do, He will not hear you. Confess your sins and make right the wrong that you have talked to others about that you have magnified in your own mind and polluted the minds of others. Rebellion was the undoing of Lucifer. Do not let it be the undoing of your soul.

Psalm 107:9 "For He satisfies the longing soul, And fills the hungry soul with goodness."

This is the jest of David Wilkerson's message in this video.

There is none righteous, no not one, only the Blood of the Lamb can cleanse our sins but we must repent with a complete contrite heart. The burden becomes His, no longer ours.

Gerlinda

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.