Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Must Read: The 144,000: Tribulation and Affliction

Tribulation and Affliction:
Did you love someone but they married someone else?
Did you suffer many pains in your life?
Did you experience many heartbreaks in your life?

Hi Everyone,
I am reading a series of books and wanted to share this portion with you I will repeatedly post it for your edification under different titles. God Bless Steven

Have you suffered? I am talking about really suffered above what the average person goes through in a life-time? Have you been persecuted through deeds and words by others over and over again. Have you suffered physical pain so that each night, when you can finally go to sleep, it is the only relief that you experience in a 24 hour period of time. Have you known poverty so that the smallest contribution becomes so precious to you that you know it is from the Hand of God. And through it all, you wonder, "Why?"

In these pages, you may find the reason. God is preparing a remnant that will fulfill His final 3 1/2 years of earthly ministry. Seven is His number and He fulfilled only the first half while on earth. He will choose the lowest of mankind: not the high and mighty but those whom have been refined for service to Him by the hardest of trials to prepare them. These are the Man-Child.

Steven

From the Book by Benjamin Baruch, Volume Two, "You Shall Know The Truth"

A MAN CHILD IS CONCEIVED

After the seven days of mourning, Job opens his mouth and begins to speak and he curses his day. Job began to say, "Let the day perish wherein I was born and the night in which it was said there is a man child conceived." This statement by Job is the first prophetic clue that there is more here than simply a severe trial of a man of God, for the word for man-child used in this test Is gheber and gheber does not mean a little child or a male child. The word for "male child" in Hebrew is yeled but here Job says gheber, which means a valiant man, or a warrior has been born.

On the night when they said, "there has been a warrior conceived." A valiant man of faith and a warrior of God has been born into the earth and look what he went through to be prepared. The purging of Job is a picture of the refining fires that God brings into the life of the man child of the book of Revelation. God put Job through the furnace. The ministry of the man child of the book of Revelation is the ministry of the 144,000, who are pictured standing with the Lord on Mount Zion, for their lives are part of the ministry of Jesus Christ. They are going to walk out the second half of the ministry of Jesus Christ on the earth. If you can receive it, the Scripture clearly declares, Jesus Christ has a seven-year ministry on the earth. He did the first half himself when he came as a man and now he is going to do the second half himself as God, operating through an anointed remnant of men that have been totally sanctified by the furnace of affliction much like the life of Job.

The life of Job is a picture of the furnace. The ministry of Jesus Christ is the ministry of the Messiah who confirms the covenant that His Father made with Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, and all of true Israel, including all of the Gentiles who would be called chosen and also grafted in. God made a covenant with his people, and he sent his son, Jesus, to fulfill it. We did not save ourselves. Jesus saved us. We know from prophecy in the book of Daniel that the Messiah will confirm the covenant for "seven years". He comes and fulfills all of the righteous requirements of the covenant. He completed the first 3 1/2 years of his ministry himself as a man, 2,000 years ago. Everyone understand that part. He was crucified and died for the sins of his people, and then, he rose again.

If you can receive it, what Jesus went through when he was arrested on the night of the Passover, was a far greater purging. He was beaten and chained, and then they tortured him, put a crown of thorns upon his head, and hit him with pieces of wood in the face. They scourged him with ships that tore the flesh off his back, and made him carry a cross, which must have weighted a ton, up to Calvary's hill. Then they pounded nails into his hands and his feet and left him to die on the cross for our sins. All of that happened in the space of one day.

From the night he was arrested to the scourging the next day to the crucifixion that afternoon, all of it occurred in a single day. What happened to Job was far less than what the Lord endured. Job only had a taste of the cup that Jesus drank from. Is it not right that the servant should drink the same cup as the Master: At least taste something of what the Master would endure. We were saved by the cross but Jesus had to pay the price.

What does God require of us? Only that we repent from being so self-centered and learn to love one another, stop hurting each other, start living righteously, maybe even fast and pray a little. What did God require of Job? He require Job to be a type and a shadow of what Jesus would suffer, for like Job, the Lord had everything taken from him in one day, including his life. Most of the Lord's friends all forsook him when he was arrested and some even betrayed him. Only John, Mary and his mother stood with him in the hour of his suffering. One of his closeted friends became a traitor to him. Job represented a type and shadow of what God himself would endure in the fire of the cross.

The ministry of Jesus Christ is seven years. My authority for this is Daniel chapter 9:24-27. "He shall confirm the covenant with the many for one week." In the midst of the seven years, he will cause the offering and a sacrifice to cease. All the modern prophecy teachers have told you, the 70th week of Daniel is the final seven years of tribulation upon the earth and the time in which the antichrist confirms the covenant of death which Israel has made with her enemies in the last days. The last part is true. But it is not the true fulfillment of this prophecy but merely a counterfeit fulfillment.

Remember, every prophetic word must be fulfilled twice for the true Messiah, Jesus Christ, also fulfills the true covenant made by his Father with his people. The ministry of Jesus Christ, which is a seven-year-ministry, is the true fulfillment of the true covenant. The false Messiah is merely confirming the false covenant, the covenant of death spoke of in Isaiah 28.

The ministry of the Messiah is to confirm the true covenant for seven years and in the midst of his seven year ministry, the sacrifices would be stopped. After Jesus died on the cross, and completed the first three and half years of his ministry, the sacrifice of the Temple was stopped, and the entire old covenant sacrificial system was destroyed and canceled when the Romans came and burned the Temple to the ground. There has not been a sacrifice or a Temple since that time. But the Lord is not finished with his seven-year ministry in confirming his covenant.

A pastor friend of mine once said to me, "I am having a hard time understanding that Jesus would have a seven-year ministry on the earth." I responded, "Well, that is his number, right?" Seven is the perfect number of God. Does it not make sense that the ministry of the Messiah is confirming the perfect covenant would also be a seven-year period?" The Lord has a seven-year ministry. That is clearly declared in the Scriptures. But once again the people perceive it not. Now, I know this to be true, because I was in my home many years ago and the Lord began to speak to me and said, "I have a seven-year ministry on the earth and I am only half finished." I thought, "Really? I have never heard that before."

The life of Job is a picture of part of this ministry, and this is why. What is the very center point of the ministry of Jesus Christ in fulfilling the covenant of God unto our salvation? What is at the very center of the ministry of Jesus Christ? What is lifted up on the high hill, as the means by which the bond of the covenant is fulfilled and confirmed? And what is the power through which we are saved and delivered? It is the cross. It is the blood of the covenant through Christ's death on the cross that stands at the very center of eternity.

The cross of Jesus Christ is the dividing line of eternal times because on that day, God Almighty died. Of course, he did not stay dead, because even though they killed him in the flesh and he died as a man, yet he is God and thus he rose from the dead.

The ministry of Jesus Christ is seven years. He did the first half himself as as a man, 2000 yeas ago. Even though he is God, he came among us a man and as the Lamb of God. He is about to come among us again, only this time as the Lion of Judah, to complete the second half of his seven year ministry, during the time of the Great Tribulation. Before he comes as the King of Kings, in the clouds, he is going to first come in an anointed remnant of his people, revealing himself as the Lion from Judah. The idea of Christ in you as the hope of glory is not a new idea, for the Scripture is clear that God will come in us, his new and living Temple, which as been made without hands.

These Bible verses we have all learned and quoted are going to be fulfilled as an objective reality, and not something to be merely apprehended in the spirit. Rather, they shall all be literally fulfilled in the earth, in the last days. These promises will become a reality in the lives of the sanctified and redeemed ones. An anointed remnant is going to fulfill and walk out the ministry of Jesus Christ when he comes to be revealed among us through the power of God in the spirit. Jesus Christ is going to come, first through the Holy spirit in which 144,000 men are going to be completely born-again and totally purified.

They are not superstars; they are actually of the lowliest ones among us and they know they are nothing without the Lord. They are chosen by the Lord for this reason, because they are not going to get in the way of what he want to do in the earth. They understand, this is the ministry of of Jesus Christ and not their ministry at all. They only came to serve the Lord and they are merely the vessels of his glory, which he has prepared for the deliverance of his people.

Jesus ministered as a man for 3 1/2 years, and he completed his ministry as the Lamb of God at the cross, with his death and resurrection. He then appeared to the disciples for 40 days but the work of his ministry as a man ended at the cross. His ministry as the Lamb of God was completed when he said on the cross, "It is finished." So then, the ministry of the 144,000 must begin at the cross. Jesus starts the second half of his ministry right where he left off at the cross.

What Job endured is a picture of the cross that each of the 144,000 will ultimately walk through, in one form or another. That is why Job said, "on the night that a man child was conceived." A valiant warrior had been ordained to be born into the earth, and before he can be used as an instrument of Jesus Christ for the fulfillment of his ministry, the men who have been chosen by God as part of this company, who are the first fruits of the resurrection of Jesus Christ, must endure a cross of their own. Before they are given the incredible bless to become part of the ministry of Jesus Christ,must endure a cross of their own. Before they are given the incredible blessing to become apart of the ministry of Jesus Christ, he is first going to take to the cross. They have to become crucified to their flesh. They must die to themselves completely. There cannot be anything left of the soul of the carnal mind or the knowledge of good and evil to get in the way of the ministry of Jesus Christ.

Do you yet perceive this, dear reader; can you comprehend these mysteries of the kingdom? The confirmation of the Covenant of Death by the antichrist is nothing more than another counterfeit of the ministry of the true Messiah Jesus Christ, who comes to confirm the True Covenant for seven years. Satan has never had an original idea throughout eternity. Everything he does is only a counterfeit. And now, as the lord is about to fulfill the second half of his seven-year ministry, he is preparing the vessels of his own choosing, first burning them in the fires of affliction and reducing their lives to ashes, much like he reduced Job to ashes through the furnace of his affliction.

I have grown to love the furnace of affliction, though not for the pain. I never have and I never will enjoy the pain, but I love the holiness that is worked within you. You come out the other side different and it is utterly amazing. Job was taken to the point of total desolation, for God actually destroyed the life of Job. The Lord says as much himself in the Scriptures, "I destroyed him."

Some who do not understand these mysteries have taught all of this came upon Job because of fear, for at one point Job makes the statement, "That which I feared has come upon me." This is a popular teaching today regarding the book of Job but the lord already told us, "I did this without cause.' Job was more righteous than any of us. In many places in the Scriptures, when the Lord talks about the judgment coming upon the earth, he makes the statement, "If Noah or Daniel or Job was standing among them, they would only save themselves." Job is in the company of Noah and Daniel; he stands among the elite of God's elect Saints. God did not destroy the life of Job simply because he had a slight fear I his hear and the Lord tells us clearly, "I did it without cause."

There was nothing in Job that caused God to destroy him, but there was a purpose, and the purpose was to bring Job to a place which Job had never seen before. Job was righteous and walked upright before the Lord, as righteous as a man in the flesh could ever be. If job had his life annihilated because of a small defect in him, and none of us are without sin, then every one of us can expect the treatment that Job received. And most never see anything like this in our lives. Most believers will never experience the trial by fire that occurred in Job's life. It was because there was something that was not yet in Job, that Father God wanted to work into Job's character, and it could only occur in the fires of affliction. We all go through trials and tribulations because he that has suffered has ceased from sin.

The Scripture teaches us that even Jesus Christ learned obedience through the things which he suffered, so the trials, persecutions and the tribulations of this life are one of the ways Father God teaches us obedience and righteousness. Job experienced this at the ultimate level. When Job made the statement that a male-child had been conceived, and a mighty warrior had come, he was prophesying of the anointed ones who could come at the time of the end, only they must first walk in his shoes as their lives reduced to ashes as well.

In Isaiah 8:18, the Scripture says, "Behold, I and the children whom the Lord has given are for signs and wonders in the land of Israel." And the word used for "I" in this text is the royal "I". This is the King who is speaking and he speaks of himself and of the man-child company whom Father God has given. The English Bibles all say, "given me" in this text but the word for me is not in the Hebrew; it was added to the English translation.

You can buy this book on Amazon
http://www.amazon.com/Search-Scriptures-Shall-Know-Truth/dp/1511799374/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1436996234&sr=8-4&keywords=benjamin+baruch

Re: Must Read: The 144,000: Tribulation and Affliction

TRIBULATION AND AFFLICTION PART II
THE 144,000 ( THE REMNANT )

The Ministry of Jesus Christ

This is Jesus Christ who is speaking, saying "Behold, look and see, open your eyes and see, I , the Messiah, and the man-child company, who are my valiant and anointed warriors, chosen by my Father, and were given by God to Israel, for signs and wonders in the land". Now, the man-child company, who are the 144,000 are mere men. Jesus Christ was also a man but he was not just a man, no he was and is God Almighty. He is the very Son of God, so even though he came as a man, he was God in the flesh. But the man-child company, they are just men, until the spirit of god Almighty comes upon them without measure and then they too will become vessels who are filled to overflowing and they will become the Princes in Israel who will rule in the hour of judgment that is coming during the Great Tribulation.

This mystery is revealed in the following prophecy: "Behold, a king shall reign in righteousness and his princes shall rule in judgment." The man-child company is the army of God. They are the mighty ones whom the Lord has called.

"I have commanded my sanctified ones; I have also called my mighty ones for my anger, even them that rejoice in my highness. The noise of multitude in the mountains, like as of a great people; a tumultuous noise of the kingdoms of nations gathered together: the Lord of of hosts musters the host of the battle. They come from a far country, from the end of heaven, even the Lord and they are the weapons of his indignation, to destroy the whole land. Howl ye; for the day of the LORD is at hand. Isaiah 13:26

They first come as the Lord's Sheriff department and they perform search and rescue missions for the children of God who are lost and then they will be revealed as the military arm of the kingdom of God, for they will age war for the Lord and ultimately overturn the kingdom of the beast.

Our God is a King and he has a kingdom and in his kingdom he has a family, a people that he loves, for his subjects are actually his family. He is the King in his house and he had people of all sorts; little boys and little girls, young men, vessels of honor, and he fashions them for worship and for holding his glory. He has pastors, teachers and evangelist but he also has an army. He has men of war that he has prepared for fighting and not everyone is in the military.

He can fashion us to be whatever type of vessel he chooses. He makes out of the same clay one vessel and then another. He makes one a vessel of honor, another, a vessel of dishonor. He makes vessels of worship but he also makes weapons of war. A cup is used for rejoicing in his house. If he fashions you as a cup, he starts with clay, then he adds living water and then you need some heat so you are going to have a little trial and tribulation. God is going to turn the what up and he is going to mold you in his hands. He is going to shape you into a beautiful cup. Then he will place the cup back into the furnace to sear and harden the cup into the beautiful form that it is. Then he is going to glaze it over and it will become a beautiful goblet in the hand of the Lord. Then the Lord is going to say, "That is mine and I will use this cup for rejoicing. I made this vessel to worship before me and to be filled with my joy and to sing forth my praises." He sets it as his right hand and says, "That one is mine and maybe I'll put a few jewels in it too."

Then the Lord says, "I have a war coming and I am going to have to fight my old enemy and it is going to be the final conflict. So, I am going to raise an army and I am going to fashion myself weapons of war.

This time he does not start with clay, for it would not work well as a sword. In stead, he reaches down into the earth and he pull out iron ore. "I am not making a cup; I need a sword for this job." So he takes the purest iron ore he can find and heats it up but does not heat it like you would heat clay in pottery class. No he has to first melt the iron ore, so instead of 200 degrees, he uses a blast furnace of 6,000 degrees. Instead of molding it with his hands, God gets out his sledgehammer. He pounds the sword and if it is going to be a two edged sword and razor-sharp, how many blows will it need? How hot will the furnace need to be and how pure must the instrument become?

If there is a slight imperfection in the clay, the cup will still work fine for rejoicing but any defect in the sword, and it will break in battle. So, the sword must become perfectly purified which is what we all become when we enter the new Kingdom and receive our new bodies but we are talking about the ministry for which the 144,000 were called in this present hour.

The Lord speaks of them in the prophecy of Isaiah 13 saying, "I have commanded my sanctified ones" for they have been purified totally, in a furnace like Job. The life of Job is a picture of the preparation of the 144,000 and of the blast furnace God uses to fashion his weapons of war. Isaiah continues saying, "I have called my mighty ones: and the word in this text for mighty means, champions and warriors. This is God's Delta Force and they are a serious group of people. The Lord put them through some serious preparations, and they are going to do some serious business for the King because they are going to be used by God as weapons of warfare, as we shall see. Isaiah continues, "I have called my mighty ones for my anger."

In the Hebrew, the word is zah'-am and it means; fury, indignation, anger and rage. Their ministry is the anger of the Lord, and they rejoice in lifting his name up. For their ministry is not to exalt themselves but the Lord. In verse four, the Scripture declares, "The Lord of hosts gathers together his army for the battle." These are not women and children, these re men of war. In verse five we are told, "They come from a far country, from the end of heaven" and who could come from heaven? The Scripture tell us the answer. "Even the Lord". So it is the Lord in these men and who are they? They are the weapons of his indignation and they come to destroy the whole earth. They will bring the final judgment upon the whole world. Theirs is an interesting ministry, don't you think? And what do they do? They first deliver God's saints form the battle that is going to take place in the Great Tribulation and then they are sent back to deal with the kingdom of darkness. In Isaiah 13:6, the Scriptures declare the hour of their ministry, "Howl ye for the day of the Lord is at hand."

The life of Job is a picture of the fires of preparation the Lord puts his anointed ones through that have been called to this special purpose. God put Job through the same process and Job's reference to a "man-child" having been born is a prophetic picture of the preparation of the man-child company and the sacrifice of Jesus Christ. It is a picture of the price the Lord paid for the suffering of Lord cannot even be quantified. If you have never been in the blast furnace of the Lord, where you learn the real meaning of the word, suffering, then you cannot even imagine it. Some saints walk through this kind of fire. The martyrs go through this fire. In the case of Job, his time in the furnace of affliction went on for months.

We do not know how long Job's furnace burned, and how long this experience lasted for him but we do know from the scripture that it was months long at a minimum. As Job begins praying in chapter 3, not only does he tell you about the birth of the man-child but after, he reveals the events of the Great Tribulation, which are going to take place as soon as the man-child is born.

In chapter 3, Job declares, "Let the day perish when the man-child is born." When the man-child of the book of Revelation is born, than a time such as never was, shall begin. Jesus referred to to this in Luke 17 when he said, 'On the day you see the Son of Man revealed, do not even go back into your house for then there shall be days of tribulation such as have never been." On the day the Son of Man is revealed, when the man-child of the book of Revelation will be revealed, and when Jesus Christ is revealed within the remnant of his people, the Great Tribulation shall begin In the account given in Matthew 24, the Lord says, "When you see the abomination of desolation." This is the event which marks the beginning of the Great Tribulation, while in the account in Luke, the Lord does no mention the abomination of desolation, rather he says, "On the day you see the Son of Man revealed, "Therefore, both occur on the same day.

The man-child company must first pass through the cross and the fires of purification before they can begin their ministry. God has to completely empty them of themselves so they will not get in the way of the work the Lord want to do, because he is going to use their lives for the revealing of the Son of Man. Christ in all of us, the hope of glory. Why this is not commonly understood within the church is beyond me, because this the revealing of Jesus Christ. One of the reason, I suppose, is that much of the church believes they are simply going to disappear before the tribulation even comes.

Other people, even entire denominations claim that they are the 144,000. If the truth be told, you might not want to be among this company of men, because of the suffering they had to endure and the price they had to pay, even unto their very lives being lost. During the Great Tribulation, they will be the mighty ones of God and beyond the reach of the Dragon but this is the military and would you really want to join the Army?

You first have to go through Boot Camp and then Ranger training. Then you must be trained in Special Forces operations and you have to go through Delta force training, and then survive the Navy Seal program. Is that what you want to do? This is who these guys are and that is a picture of the fire through which they have walked. It cost them everything to be this company of men. The have lived lives that can be best pictured by the life of Job, for everything that they had and everything that they were, the Lord burned utterly in the fire.

The level of pain and suffering, which they have endured is beyond the comprehension of the many who will be delivered by this company of men. This is the Lord's Navy Seal unit and these guys are hard-core. They have been through some hard-core preparations. I do not think you get to volunteer for this job, you get drafted by the Lord for this one. And I do not think the Lord asked any of them, "Would you like to be part of my army?"

The suffering of Job is also a picture of the process of redemption, for the Lord uses the fires of affliction to bring us to righteousness, particularly when we refuse to voluntarily cooperate in the process of sanctification. God literally burns the sin and the pride right out of us. God is using the Great Tribulation and the persecution of this life, which has been here from the beginning. Job's name means, "persecuted", so God has been using the furnace of affliction from the very beginning to bring his saints to a place of total repentance, for some things can only be understood through suffering.

The knowledge of good and evil within each of us only causes us to become religious. We become critical and judgmental and full of pride and when we are in that state of mind, filled with our pride, we are not going to listen to anyone, because we already know everything. We are going to see this from Job's friends in a moment. The Scripture says the instruction of a fool is folly for those who are lost in a mind filled with pride, have become fools so to try to instruct them is only folly. It is to going to work. But the Scripture also says, 'The rod is prepared for the back of the fool.' So when God brings the affliction, then we finally get rid of that attitude and then we all learn to humble ourselves.

Pride is so deceitful, you can have pride and not even know you have it. The human heart is deceitful, above all things. We could be walking in pride and rebellion and all the while thinking we are engaged in ministry. That is why the Lord must afflict the children of men. And that is why when God commands us to fast and pray in this hour, if we do not want to cooperate and follow the Lord's instructions, we give him no other choice but to do the work in us through fire. And to varying degrees depending on how stubborn and strong-willed we are or depending on how arrogant and proud we are or how brainwashed and deceived we are, God uses affliction and tribulation in every one of our lives.

God said, "I chose you in the furnace of affliction." He does not put you there, he chose you there and God keeps the heat on until all of the impurities are removed. He knows when you are pure; it is when he can see his own image in you, uncorrupted by the dark counsel of this wicked age, and no longer mixed with the sins of the lust of the flesh and the pride of this life.

"Confirming the souls of the disciples and exhorting them to continue in the faith, and that we must through much tribulation enter into the kingdom of God." Acts. 14:22

We live amongst the generation of his wrath, for in these last days, a great apostasy has come. The people have turned from the truth and are no longer willing to receive sound doctrine rather they follow doctrines from the the imaginations of the mind of men, doctrines of devils and many of them are following them straight into hell. Even among the remnant, who are appointed unto salvation, there are so few who are actually overcoming the world, the flesh and the devil. It is only through the things that we suffer that we actually learn obedience unto righteousness. God offers us fasting and praying as an alternative but not many of us choose to obey and are willing to fast and pray. That leaves the only other alternative, the furnace of affliction.

Fasting and prayer is actually much more comfortable than the furnace of affliction but you have to do it to do it. And in the hour practically, no one wants to do the prayer and fasting which is required to break down the strongholds of the evil one in their lives. Jesus told us some things can only be broken through fasting and prayer. The tribulation that is coming, it will be more than adequate to get the job done in all of us. The good news is God does not forsake us in the furnace of affliction, rather he walks with us, right through it, like he walked with the Hebrew boys in the furnace of Babylon. None of us want to suffer and we do not choose that path willingly but the truth is, we only learn patience and obedience through the fires of affliction. The Scriptures tells us, we are to glorify the Lord in the fires and when the fires of affliction has purified our hearts, we will be able to worship God and give thanks in the midst of the affliction because we will be able to perceive through the eyes of fait the wonderful work of righteousness which he is working within us and that we AR nearing the end of God's strange work in our lives.

The furnace of affliction completely empties you of yourself. In mot churches today, the majority of believers are still walking in the flesh, and they are still subject to the dark counsel of this present fallen age. It continues to influence their ways of thinking and it continues to dominate their emotional responses to the events in their lives, such that many bring only an offering of strife and contention in the house of God. The Lord spoke to me regarding the condition of the many within the church saying, 'My people are full of themselves but I will empty them out." It is within the furnaces of affliction tat we get emptied out.

So, let us turn our focus back to Job and his time in the furnace of affliction. And bear in mind, God chose to do this work in the mot righteous man of that generation. God did not do this work in people that were walking in compromise, he id this in the man that he was most impressed with. The Lord held Job in very high esteem. God even brags about him before the host of heaven. God had looked upon the earth and he saw every man doing what was right in his own eyes and all of them altogether worthless. Every table was full of vomit and every heart full of sin and compromise within, such was the state of all mankind. Then, there was Job, the one man whose heart was right before God. And God chose him to be brought to the end of himself, through the furnace of affliction. God saw one man standing alone and he chose to do a work in him that you are not going to believe even if it is told to you, and it is good what God did in Job. And Job got blessed in the process; everything was restored unto him in the end, even a double portion from the Lord.

Pages 26-36 Search the Scriptures, Volume II, You Shall Know The Truth by Benjamin Baruch
You can purchase the book from this link:
http://www.amazon.com/Search-Scriptures-Shall-Know-Truth/dp/1511799374/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1437002697&sr=8-4&keywords=benjamin+baruch