Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The End Of The Monetary System As We Know It Is Here: No More Retail Gold In Europe

June 5, 2015 / Jeff Berwick /
[The following post written by TDV Editor In Chief, Jeff Berwick]

I’ve been in Europe a couple of days now and one of my main goals here, other than protesting the G7, Bilderberg and visiting Liberland, was to find out if what Martin Armstrong wrote about – that there is a shortage of gold at the retail level in Europe – is true. What I’ve found is that, indeed, it is true, as in many European countries one is no longer able to buy retail gold coins for investment

Shops are buying precious metals still, but no one is selling. Spanish banks that once sold gold to the public have shut down in Spain, and if people leave Spain wearing a lot of jewelry, authorities weigh and inspect the precious metals, as Armstrong reports.

Europeans who understand these markets are in the know, and it has left them quite concerned as the Eurozone is on edge with the possibility of England leaving the EU and Greece receiving an ultimatum from the northern powers.

Global distrust is leading to increasing tensions among nation-states, and its having an effect on worldwide gold storage, with Austria, Germany, the Netherlands, Russia and Venezuela moving some of the gold they’ve stored in New York, London and Paris back to their home countries.

China never stored gold abroad, but it has taken major steps towards controlling the price of the metal.

Even Texas wants to repatriate its gold from New York.

As Armstrong reported, April saw the biggest drop ( 67%) in gold shipments to China through Switzerland. With the economy in Asia declining, gold demand has dropped by approximately 36%.

Austria

Austria currently has approximately 280 tons of gold reserves ($10 billion), with just 17% of this gold held in Austria, 3% in Switzerland and 30% in London. Austria thus plans to move $5 billion worth of gold from the Bank of England to Austria. The country’s Court of Audit warned in February that holding so much gold abroad “ran a high concentration risk.”

The trend is now common among European countries, with Germany, the Netherlands and Austria looking to bring gold home. Germany’s Bundesbank has plans to move some of its gold holdings from the New York Federal Reserve to the Bank of France, with a goal of holding 50% of its gold reserves in its Frankfurt vaults by 2020.
Even American states are getting in on the act…
Texas
Texas has moved to repatriate its gold as well. The Texas Legislature approved the creation of a Texas Bullion Depository where the state and precious metals investors can store metals reserves.

Teas has $1 billion-plus in gold currently stored in other states.

Rep. Giovanni Capriglione, R-Southlake, labored for two years so that the comptroller’s office would create the depository.

“When I filed it, I just got these letters from literally all over the world,” Capriglione said. “People were saying, ‘I want to put my gold in Texas.’ They just have this image of the wild, wild west.”

Texas also pursued a bill that would allow Texans to use gold or silver pieces (American Gold Eagles & American Silver Eagles) minted by the federal government as legal tender, a law that Utah recently passed.

The End Of The Monetary System As We Know It (TEOTMSAWKI) Is Here

TEOTMSAWKI is here. At The Dollar Vigilante we’ve been writing about it constantly over the past five years. The massive fiat currency race to the bottom we’ve reported on has real world implications for everyday people. Now, in Europe, there is no gold to be purchased, at a time when mainstream media in the US has belittled the investment as something for the paranoid amid what they interpret as a rebounding economy but really is a broken economy being kept afloat my ultra low interest rates.

This trend will also come to the US. If you’re a second too late to securing your future and your family’s future, it will be too late. You will be left to scramble for survival, while those who took the time to order their affairs via precious metals, bitcoin, expatriation, will be in a much more comfortable position.

Continue: HTTPS://www.dollarvigilante.com/blog/2015/06/05/no-gold-in-europe.html

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.