Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
CodeSearcher: Anthony Patch: Must see: Not all will understand!: Fallen Angels Remphan~ W/ CODE SEAR

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNTa7HXXTwg
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page! Facebook is growing daily!

NOTE:
ALOT OF WHAT CODE SEARCHER PRESENTS HAS BEEN PRESENTED ON THIS SITE FOR YEARS MANY WILL NOT UNDERSTAND AND MANY WILL NOT BELIEVE

THERE IS NO 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

AND MUCH MORE IS EXPLAINED

THE HOLY SPIRIT IS NOT THE RESTRAINER

ENOCH IS ONE OF THE WITNESSES

AGAIN MUCH OF THIS HAS BEEN SHARED ON THIS SITE FOR YEARS

PLEASE STOP FREQUENTING FALSE 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION WEBSITES, FORUMS

PLEASE READ YOUR OWN BIBLE AND PRAY FOR THE HOLY SPIRIT TO TEACH YOU ALL THINGS

WE HAVE BEEN WITNESSINGS THIS ON THIS SITE FOR YEARS

============================================================

Fallen Angels Remphan~ W/ CODE SEARCHER Author Matthew Wright!

Author Matthew Wright is a well known Code Searcher that recently just decoded a table re the Rempan! We will be discussing with him his incredible knowledge of the bible. We will be discussing End Times Prophecies according to the Word of God.

We will also have Author Anthony Patch with us today he is a Big Part of End Times Matrix News!
check his website out anthonypatch.com
he is an expert on #Cern

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven

Re: CodeSearcher: Anthony Patch: Must see: Not all will understand!: Fallen Angels Remphan~ W/ CODE

CodeSearcher: Anthony Patch: Must see: Not all will understand!: Fallen Angels Remphan~ W/ CODE SEAR

This is one of the most interesting Code Searcher interviews ever because it is combined with the expertise of the hosts and Anthony Patch, who is the expert on the Giant CERN machine that is looking to split the veil of time.

What most people are finding very difficult to understand is what is being released due to the activities of CERN. It is about the release of the Fallen Angels.

I recall meeting a pastor who first told me there was no "Secret Rapture" and because he did not present the evidence, I fought him tooth and nail but meanwhile, I knew about the Fallen Angels, which he denied and fought me tooth and nail in return. It goes to show that we do not have all the pieces at any one time but need to search for the truth according to the God's Word, the Bible and not the tales of mere men. I searced and found the timing of our catching away to be after the dead in Christ arise and he died before he found out the truth there were Fallen Angels that were locked up which will be released in the End of Days....the Days which will be like in the Days of Noah.

Since there is so much discussed In this hour and half, I want to hit upon the topic which is of concern right now with the activity of CERN:

1. Why would governments of the world spend trillions of dollars and use the greatest of scientific minds to build this Giant Machine which is shaped like an 8 which is generating so much energy that it is literally breaking up the earth? The Word symmetry is found which Anthony Patch explains are two particles so tiny and which affect each other....a mirror affect. Neutrino is another word found in the Bible Code, which are these tiny ghostly particles, which CERN is using to unlock the secrets of the Universe. They are determined to split the veil. So, to dismiss what CERN is doing is a huge mistake.

2. Now, for those that do not believe in Fallen Angels cohabiting with earthly women, you might as well stop here and go back to Genesis 6 and begin reading. These Angels produced children that were half human and half Fallen Ones. Their off-spring are the Rephilliam, the giants of old, which became known as gods to the humans.

3. There was, on the plains of Shinar one such Giant known by one of his names as Marduk. The name Marduk is conjectured as derived from amar-Utu , the bull calf of the sun god . Do you begin to see the association between the Bull that the children of Israel went back to worshipping when Moses didn't return promptly from the Mountain and the Bull of Wall Street?

4. Marduk had 3 brothers....three Fallen Ones. As I heard this, it came into my mind that since there are four Fallen Angels that will be released from the Euphrates that these may well be the four brothers that are bound there until such time as they will be released. That is conjecture on my part but one that I find possible since there are so many Fallen Angels with their names given in these codes associated with the Old Babylonian Empire, which the Elite are trying to bring back. These are their gods...these are their ancestors. I recall what a clergyman said recently, "There are those that believe in God. There are those that do not believe in God and then there is Hillary Clinton, who thinks she is a god". That is not too far off the mark when you understand these off-spring of the Elite.

5. Another word found, which is formed by the Hebrew letters Nun, Pey and Lamet which would spell Nephal, another Fallen Angel. For this to be found with the finding of CERN is interesting in the fact that it is believed that CERN was responsible for the huge earthquake that hit Nepal. As I said, each territory has it's god over it. Nepal is a pagan land. Question. Was that EQ by accident or was it directed to release more Fallen Angels from that area? We are hearing and seeing videos of creatures that came out as the result of CERN ramping up it's power.

At this point I would like for all of you to take a look at this and the many other topics presented on RaptureBibleProphecyForum for a couple of years already that have been covering these deeper truths of the bible, which, by the way, have been a source of ridicule by many. When something isn't understood, then the messenger gets attacked as a nut job. Matthew talks about how so many people have pointed that kind of finger at him because of all that he has found to verify what the Bible has been telling us. There will be a time of reckoning for those that scorn God's Truth because you do not like the Messenger. Do yourself a favor, seek the Holy Spirit over these truths, including the other lie that the Jesuits have brain-washed the people with so they do not want to seek what is coming upon the world because they think it has nothing to do with them. Wow, but how wrong you may be.

One such topic on the site have been the Books of the Apocrypha, which have been preserved for the End Day Generation. Had they been included in the post 1611 King James or other translations, who knows what kind of a twist would be applied to them now. We can say this with authority since we now have come to learn that it is the Jesuits that began to manipulate God's Word, sent out it's Jesuit minions into the seminaries to teach the false-hoods that Satan needed in order to keep the truth of his Seed-Race from being widely known or understood. And he has been real successful since most of the world bow down to these Royals and popes as if they really are gods rather than the off-spring of the Fallen One. Enoch is such a blessing of these truths because he actually lived in the times of these Fallen Ones and if God had not taken him, as Matthew tells us, the Fallen Ones were going to kill him, that is why God took him before he knew death and is one of the witnesses that stand before God at this time testifying against them. He is found to be one that will be returning as a witness against them here on earth.

Gerlinda

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

Re: CodeSearcher: Anthony Patch: Must see: Not all will understand!: Fallen Angels Remphan~ W/ CODE

Found in Code by Matthew - "Book of Stars"

Pretty cool is the fact that Matthew found a term in the code called, "Book of Stars". These stars are angels. We are aware of the three Books that are opened.

Books are mentioned in the Bible 196 times, but only three are on God’s reading list. John wrote, “And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works” (Revelation 20:12). Since both “books” (plural) and a “book” (singular) were opened, we may conclude that we will likely see three books before God on Judgment Day. Daniel saw a similar vision: “The judgment was set, and the books were opened” (Daniel 7:10).
At the Judgment Day, God will read from three books:

http://www.housetohouse.com/HTHPubPage.aspx?pub=3&issue=608&article=4597

So, is this Book of Stars part of these three or is it a book apart from them; that is not clear. It would seem that just like humans are judged in various degrees, so would the angels....some were much more wicked than others.

The Book of Enoch gives names of the leading angels that agreed to go against God and seek for themselves human women and in that covenant agreed to each be as guilty as the other. What was the one feature that these women had that enticed these fallen angels so greatly? Their Hair. That is why Hebrew women covered their heads. Their hair was only let loose for their husbands. Observing Jewish women, to this day, keep their hair covered once they become a married woman. The Bible says that the husband becomes the head covering for the wife.

And still, we have Christians that have a huge problem believing all of God's Word that allude to these Fallen Angels and that they sired children. Grow up spiritually, believers! You will find there is much that you have never entertained as possible but which has been taking place down through Biblical times.

The term Holy Spirit is found and He is not the Restrainer as most have been taught. Let this be another confirmation that the church is not the Restrainer. By their being taught that it is and the church is filled with Holy Spirit, another lie was perpetrated that feeds the lie the church must be removed in order for God to deal with the Jews. Finally, people are starting to do their own research and see how utterly ridiculous is this belief. Just as the Son has always been in the picture from the beginning when light revealed the living God, so has the Holy Spirit who moved upon the water, whom was responsible for the Seed of the Savior being put into the willing young Virgin Mary. The Holy Spirit does not know time restraints as those foolish one will have you to believe.

They are One, The Lord God is One God and shall have no other God before Him. Remember this O, Israel. The ecclesia who is spiritual Israel needs to remember this also and stop believing the garbage put out by the Jesuit teachers.

As Matthew explains, "Time is a Restrainer - there is an Appointed Time.

There is an Angel who, until he is given the key to the Abyss, is the one who opens the door-way to the Abyss. . Even the Illuminati followers seem to understand this as it shown in the painting that Mr. Cati covered, "1514 Melencolia-I Albrecht Durer Engraving".

Now, being considered, is CERN the very tool that will be used to break through the portals of Time and bring back their former gods. The activities of CERN have shaken the earth, which releases whatever is down there in the Abyss and by the reports, there have been seen some strange entities coming out due to CERN's activities, perhaps lesser in rank Fallen Ones. Demons are spirits that are always looking for a human body within which to dwell so they are not the ones held in the Abyss.

However, there are the 4 angels being held at the River Euphrates. Revelation 9:14 And the voice said to the sixth angel who held the trumpet, "Release the four angels who are bound at the great Euphrates River." As I've come to wonder if these aren't Marduk and his 3 brothers. That is mere speculations but an interesting one.

Syria, Iran, Turkey and Iraq are the Four Angels who will be loosened when the Sixth Trumpet sounds (sixth time period begins), according to Bible prophecy. These four countries, bound by the great River Euphrates, are in turmoil and distress from Western political and military aggression; and once provoked to the point of no return, they are going to rise up and fight back. HTTPS://hannahmichaels.wordpress.com/2013/01/30/four-angels-of-the-Euphrates-Syria-Iran-turkey-and-Iraq/

Angels have principalities under their control. Matthew tells how the Hebrews do not consider Magog a place but the son of a demonic spirit.

While Obama is seen with the term "Mahadi" in the codes along with the pope, Matthew says neither one is yet indwelt. Leviathan & Nimrod are connected and the words flood & water. The term "Flood Wall" is seen.

An Angel is flying in heaven preaching gospel. There are three sides to the word "Water" seen in the code with Fallen One in box. The angel is one that was in the Days of Adam. The names of many of the fallen angels are seen In the codes text and are those named by Enoch's Book. If you have never read any of the Books of the Apocrypha, The Book of Enoch is a great one to begin that adventure down a road of greater understanding of what it is God has had in store for man, how he promised a Savior and that an Elect group, in the Last Days, would understand what it is says.

There is more to come,

Gerlinda

bump