Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dogs in the outer court? (false teaching ): Search the Scriptures 021415 Ezekiel Pt 3

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5VOdcWwcHA
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page! Facebook is growing daily!

Dogs in the outer court? (false teaching ):

Search the Scriptures 021415 Ezekiel Pt 3

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven

Re: Dogs in the outer court? (false teaching ): Search the Scriptures 021415 Ezekiel Pt 3

After Moses led the people across the Red Sea, which God had parted for them, and then to the plains that surrounded Mount Sinai, they set up camp. Moses went up to the top of this mountain where God met with him. God told Moses to have the people clean everything and themselves for 3 days and He would come down. The earth was, literally, shaking proceeding His arrival. That Mountain top, to this day, is charred black from His prescence.

You see, the people that heard and felt the earth shaking feared the Lord. They needed Moses to stand in the gap. Today, we have Jesus Christ, who shed His Blood, standing in the Gap for us. His Blood is the Blood that is put over our Door Post to protect us from the Destroying Angel that will be coming through. The First Passover points to the Last Passover where, once again, He keeps us through, not out of the destruction that is upon the world already.

Oh, yes, there are many Christians already being martyred; especially in the Middle East and there will be those also martyred in the West But one thing for sure, there is no special group Rapture coming before the Dead in Christ arise first. Those that survive will be those designated for a latter purpose by God Almighty. He has a work that needs doing right up to the time when He will pour out His Wrath.

Do you see the what is being told us here? Where are we now? Aren't we in that 3rd day? We aren't at the beginning of that 3rd day but already within that last period of time. The earth knows what is coming; it is literally shaking and moving all over the world but do the people who call themselves God's people know? He has given us signs but we fail to read the significance of God's warnings and sounding the Trumpet for others. The Lord told the people to clean themselves and everything associated with themselves: it is a Word of Sactification to prepare them for His appearing.

What do we have instead? We have people...Christians...who have been hood-winked into believing that they have no need to take note of these warnings because they are going to be taken in a Rapture that takes place 7 years prior to His Coming. I say "Hoodwinked" because that is the term used by the very followers of Satan, who wink in their deception; these who invented this idea to keep the Christians, who do not read all of the Bible, into taking their word for an event that God never said would happen. He said that the Dead in Christ will rise first, THEN they which are alive will join them to meet the Lord in the air. . Deceiver. I Thess. 4:16-17

These are the Dogs in the Outer Court. I'm not speaking of the deceivers but the Christians that think because they know the lateness of the hour; surely they must be a part of the Remnant.

Benjamin Baruch says he doesn't know where they get this idea. Just because you think you know the Word, you automatically become His Remnant? NO, NO...One must humble himself....you cannot be filled with Pride with your own knowledge. The Word that goes out of our mouth must be completely confirmed by God's Word, His Complete Bible.

Ezekiel 13:3-5 speaks loudly to the foolish (wicked, vile, full of pride False Prophets) They follow their own heart, they see nothing, hear nothing and follow their vain imaginations. They aren't standing for the people. They just prophesy in their own vanity but the Inner Court will be closed to the unclean. They will be assigned to the Outer Court where the dogs remain.

And the pre-7 year Rapture does not fit into the Plan of God at all. For, not only your sake but all the people that have been misled by this grand lie out of the wicked plans of the Jesuits, take what little time you have and search God's Word for the true timing of when the living will be changed and caught up to meet the Lord in the air. Seek His Way, not your own because you may be dead wrong.

You see, words are so powerful that God tells us, we will give an account for every word we spoke...those same words that misled someone which causes them to be assigned into the Outer Court where the Dogs lie will also be where they, themselves, will go.

These "Tale Bearers" think they are right. They are hardened against correction. They are so convinced in their own beliefs that they no longer search deeper for truth but are content to settle for the lie which the masses have also come to believe. They actually believe since most believe like they do that it makes them correct. They are so correct in their own minds that they have hardened their heart to "Correction" which is for their own good. False Prophets are these people. Their words are like serpents that come out of the ground who use the Word of God, twisted, to veil their deceit behind words that tickle the ears of the unlearned. They represent the False Prophet who comes out of the earth. They all like to say, "Look at me, look at me, see how important I am" but God calls them False Prophets because they have gone off on their own agenda rather than the Lord's.

Ezekiel 13: 2-7

2 Ezekiel, son of man, condemn the prophets of Israel who say they speak in my name, but who preach messages that come from their own imagination. Tell them it’s time to hear my message.3 I, the Lord God, say those lying prophets are doomed! They don’t see visions—they make up their own messages! 4 Israel’s prophets are no better than jackals[a] that hunt for food among the ruins of a city. 5 They don’t warn the people about coming trouble or tell them how dangerous it is to sin against me. 6 Those prophets lie by claiming they speak for me, but I have not even chosen them to be my prophets. And they still think their words will come true. 7 They say they’re preaching my messages, but they are full of lies—I did not speak to them!

Lest anyone thinks God is speaking to just Israel and not to the Gentile that has adhered himself to Israel and become one of God's people, it would be wise to learn that Israel and the grafted in Gentile is the Church/Ecclesia. Remember that Jesus said He came unto the Whole House of Israel, which is the Northern Kingdom, not the Southern Kingdom of Judah. There have been lessons posted on this site concerning this truth. This should make it much easier to understand who it is that God is dealing with: they are His Own, not the unbeliever. There is no separate Gentile Church and there is no False Prophet that will make it into the Inner Court.

More on this lesson in a part two

Gerlinda

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

HTTPS://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bB9WrGPwbk0

Re: Dogs in the outer court? (false teaching ): Search the Scriptures 021415 Ezekiel Pt 3

Do You Comprehend What You Read? Dogs in the Outer Court

Part two

Christians believe grand thoughts, vain thoughts, which will end them up in the Outer Court with the Dogs.

What has happened to us when we have lost faith in the power of God to see us through Great Tribulation coming upon this earth; Great tribulation is already upon this earth.

Do you know why the Christians in Egypt and Syria and elsewhere who are being beheaded have such faith as to be able to stand in quiet dignity as death faces them? Even little children have faith to face what they must and most eagerly look forward to facing their God, the Lord Jesus Christ. God has the power to take their spirit before the blade or fire even hits them. It leaves a powerful testimony to the killers that follow Allah (Lucifer)

They haven't filled their heads with the thoughts of false dissolution that tells them that they won't have these things facing them or they will be Raptured out of this world....before some 7 year Tribulation period begins.

What has happened to these False Prophet that call themselves Christians that focus mostly on this kind of lie born in the pits of Hell? They have lost their way.

When you read the Word, do you comprehend what you read? The Bible tells us we will have Tribulation. Yet, False Prophets are speaking words of vain imagination and their ears perk up to the easier way instead of enduring to the end as the Word tells us.

We will be here until the 7th Trumpet blows and the Dead in Christ rise first and then you who have endured to the end, will be changed in the twinkling of an eye and join them to meet the Lord in the Air. This is paraphrased but I hope it makes it easier to understand what must happened first. The Dead are the Resurrected ones. They come out of their graves. Those that endured and still alive are changed into an incorruptible body which will follow. It is as simple as that.

Where did Margaret McDonald get her nonsense? From the foolish interpretation of scripture that she chose instead of the whole of God's Word. She chose bits and pieces that provided her nonsense. And she became a False Prophetess that caught the attention to those that were eager to deceive. Where did the Jesuits get their ideas? From the dark spirits that guide them in all that they do. They had an alterer motive; they knew they had to get you to stop looking at the Scriptures that spoke about the Papacy out of which would come the A/C.

People are in love with their idols of their vain glory; graven images in their own heart. They say they hear from the Lord. Voices they may hear but they are from demons that speak lies. Just because one knows things does not mean it's from God. It may sound good but it is not God's Goodness.

In Ezekiel 44:10 "The Levites who went far from me when Israel went astray and who wandered from me after their idols must bear the consequences of their sin. They will not enter the Inner Court nor shall they be allowed to enter before the Lord. All who minister to the people false prophesies are NOT allowed to Minster before God. God will not slay them but they will bear the shame by not being allowed into the Inner Court because they operate as priest to Baal; they won't operate as priest in God's House.

Israel we know, are the present believers in the Messiah Jesus Christ yet among them are False Prophets who minister lies to people who do not comprehend His Word.

Unless you have been chosen to minister, you should not touch the people.

Ezekiel 14:8 "8 And I will set my face against that man, and will make him a sign and a proverb, and I will cut him off from the midst of my people; and ye shall know that I am the Lord.

Again, it is asked, " When you read the Word, do you comprehend what you read?"

There are men who will guide but it must be the Word that will confirm the truth. These are not prophets but men who guide to open the door to the Word. Do you understand what this says? There are those that want to guide you to open your Bible, read with comprehension which will come to you
These are those that are called insane like fish swimming upstream while the real nuts that chose to believe fairy tales seem to float down steam so easily.

if you earnestly seek the Holy Spirit to guide you, you must be willing to abandon the lies that have bound you for so long to a false teaching.

Try it and see if the Holy Spirit won't give you the straight answer one way or another. Always the advice from this site has been to read the Bible. Don't take the word of another man for such an important matter as when God will rather His remnant.

You will be held responsible for causing people to follow after the traditions of men or after the dream of a woman who was used to spread the pre-7 year Tribulation Rapture when it is not taught in the Bible at all. Yet, it keeps being taught because people who claim to read the Bible do not comprehend what it is telling.

If you are in the remnant, don't worry about what is coming. But if you are not, make haste to repent."

Gerlinda