Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Bank Accounts To Be Seized September, 2015? From Erasmus Of America – Feb. 13, 2015 – 5:16 Pm

Those of us that have been watching Bible Prophecy believe that Sept. 2015 is when the Economy will crash but to read this report shows just how much this is verified by what the Secular world sees taking place. Gerlinda

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

Today I received a confidential phone call on behalf of a source not wanting to go public. A prime source of his reported that for September, 2015, there is an apparent plan to seize the money out of larger bank accounts in America and transfer this money to Wash., D.C. I do not laugh at such a statement as I know personally the source who supplied the one calling me with this information.

Also, I am reminded that when President Franklin D. Roosevelt declared his “Banker’s Holiday” in America, my mother told me what happened to her then. She had been a child actress and accumulated a respectable sum of money. She had $300,000 in a New York City bank during the Depression which started in 1928 and suddenly President Roosevelt in 1933 closed the banks down for a few days of a declared “banking holiday.” When the banks reopened, she found $5,000 was all that remained in her bank account and $295,000 had suddenly disappeared. The $5,000 was the amount required I understand for the federally insured amount of her bank account at that time.

I studied economics with six of the most brilliant economists of America and Europe including a German economist endorsed by Albert Einstein when alive. No banks in America were prosecuted for stealing of the money of the American people deposited with them. The reason why no prosecution was that the banks did not steal the missing money which disappeared from bank accounts all over America. Rather Wash., D.C. Stole the money and the trusting American people never caught on to what had just happened to them as they could not believe that Wash., D.C. Would ever steal their main money in life from them. The main money was turned over to international central bankers such as the Rothschilds, Rockefellers, etc.

These same central bankers had Sir Winston Churchill as their guest and showed him the stock market crash of “Black Tuesday” 1929 as it happened to show him what they could do to Britain if he ever got in their way. They had engineered the American stock crash by banking tricks the public does not understand in economics. Then they withdrew enough money from circulation to put America into a mass Depression of the “thirties” and got American national assets even as cheap as maybe 15 cents on the dollar of value as a huge amount of American national wealth was transferred to them at that time. They made the stock market the “scapegoat” for the American Depression as it was the main competitor to the central bankers how the American economy was financed. Better to get interest off of the money of the nation through bank created debt than let the people get profit off of stocks and get encouraged to finance American industry that way in competition to the big central Wall Street banks with big commercial bank loans, etc. So the stock market was given a straight jacket called the “SEC” so it could never again threaten the banking interests by generating too much prosperity in America by stocks financing building prosperity in America rather than banks financing building debt in America. The main reason for the SEC is to keep serious stock selling so tied down with regulations that the really dynamic stocks that would fast finance the economic growth of America can never make it to be sold as stock in America. This eliminates the main stock market as a serious competitor to central banking for financing the main growth of the American economy. The central bankers are full of economic tricks that the naive American public do not understand at all. They keep national and world control through keeping you ignorant of how national and international economics really works!

Even the central bankers know that they have loaded the world economy with so much debt and insufficient money with value to keep the global economy alive and healthy is why they will allow the “RV” of foreign currencies to go through shortly. The alternative is world economic collapse and potential end of the human race on earth then. No profit in central banking if no one left alive on earth! But using Obama as their front in apparently September, they plan to clean out the main profits realized by people who understood how to set themselves up to profit from such an RV once it occurred. I was told today that September, 2015 is their tentative date to pull a banker holiday on the American people using tax angles, engineered national crisis, etc. So the suckered people let themselves be conned out of their heavy money they have in any bank account in America. Being too naive and trusting of Obama and Congress, they won’t stop Obama in Wash., D.C. From wiping them out of their wealth they created for themselves by using the RV situation correctly to open the financial doors of America to give themselves a secure financial future in America after that. The central bankers make themselves even trillionaires by keeping you economically (financially) sick meaning poor. Like doctors who are dishonest, they make their heavy money by keeping you sick, not making you well in health (financially in this case in life!).

And the FATCA “law” pushed hard by Obama is to force you to keep your money in banks in America so they can seize all of your heavy money when the fake crisis, etc. is pulled by Obama in apparently September, 2015. It does not matter to corrupt Washington politicians (crooks in politics) that FATCA is the old Nazi policy given a new name which forbid Germans to bank outside of Nazi Germany before World War II. The Nuremberg War Trials starting in 1945 under push of President Harry Truman labelled this type policy of any government on earth to be “Crimes Against Humanity” and an automatic hanging offense under international genocide law and Hermann Goering was to be hung for this but committed suicide first! So when are they (UN) going to hang Obama and I.R.S. officials for pushing FATCA when it is already mass getting Americans blocked from being able to deposit their money abroad? Our own Proxmire Act which is the American statute version of the Genocide Treaty that President Ronald Reagan signed gives authority to Congress, federal agencies, grand juries, etc. to criminally charge Obama and co-associates to FATCA with “crimes against humanity” under Nuremberg War Trial definition and all convicted are supposed to be hung under international law or else sent to prison for life under American law called the “Proxmire Act!” I happen to know the law as it applies to national and world economics!

Folks, I know probably all the power tricks of the evil cabal (central bankers and evil allies who hate you the American people and America as a nation) and the one smart move you have to gain the upper hand over your enemies who proudly boast they are the secret government and they run America, not you, as they laugh how easy you are to be tricked by them so they run Wash., D.C. and not you! One of the Rothschilds once met with me, invited me to join the Secret Government of America run by him and allies who apparently are mainly central bankers themselves, and told me that the American people are too stupid, too irresponsible, and too morally unfit to run America, so they secretly do through Wash., D.C. as their front. This Rothschild thought I was very smart is why he wanted me on their side. I did not join them, so had so many federal murder attempts on my life as indicated that God must be on my side, not theirs, as I am still alive and very healthy. They did not shut me up and I know how they operate to keep all Americans in potential poverty and in potential danger all their lives as ways to control the American people through Wash., D.C. which is their government, not yours, according to the claims of this Rothschild when I met him close to Wash., D.C. in Camp Springs, Maryland. A retired Colonel from the U.S. Air Force and living close to Andrews Air Force Base knew me and was asked by this Rothschild to meet with me. This Rothschild heard that I was after the Andrews Process listed in Naval Intelligence records and it turned coal powder and water into a cheap substitute gasoline apparently 103.5 octane rating according to Naval tests with it. The U.S. Justice Dept. told this Rothschild that I was a super star in military intelligence, so this Rothschild wanted me to get the John Andrews Process for him which would have made him the most powerful leader in the world economy with that. If I knew the total answer to the process, I never let him know. However, I had military intelligence personnel who were buddies of mine to help me track this down. What we found out remains secret to this day! I had a Canadian who had served with British Intelligence, a former operative of U.S. Naval Intelligence, a research chemist who knew what we needed to find for the John Andrews Process, etc. This report is now being apparently attacked by Obama boys federal hacking operatives, so will have to make the remainder of this report short!They don’t want you the American people to know how Wash., D.C. really operatives today as a highly criminalized government. There are some who try to be honest in Congress, etc., but many do not and the news media backs the dishonest, not the honest in government!

Complete story at:

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2015/02/bank-accounts-to-be-seized-september-2015-from-erasmus-of-america-feb-13-2015-516-pm-3107732.HTML

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

Re: Bank Accounts To Be Seized September, 2015? From Erasmus Of America – Feb. 13, 2015 – 5:16 P