Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Mystery of God

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

God has given 6,000 years to mankind

America was begun as a New World Order by the Masons in 1776.

Add the 4,000 years that the Free-Mason do onto 1776, you get 5,776.

From: Trestleboard Dates: The Start and Finish of the Great Work

This is because Masons of the ancient Craft add four thousand years to the common date, the number of years that conventional theology assumes creation began before Christ: thus, 4,000+1,776=5,776.

Why is this important? Because 5,776 is exactly how many inches high the Great Pyramid in Giza would be when completed with its capstone, a sacred fact to occultists.

If we subtract the 5776 from the 6,000, we get the total number of years given to America to finish that work, in my opinion from that date..... 240 years, right?

America was founded in July 1776 (5776). In July 2015, we are ONE year left from that end date of July 2016.

This makes us about 1 & 1/2 years away from the total of years ... 240....that brings the world to 6,000 years.

The Jewish Civil Calendar began it's year 2015 at Rosh HaShanah in September. The Creation of the World is considered to have begun in that month.

This may be crazy Math but to me it speaks of 2016 as being the End of things and also brings the Jubilee Year which could herald the Coming of Messiah Jesus Christ in His Jubilee year to set all things that are His "Free".

However, using the Hebrew Religious New Year, it would be March when the year of 2015 begins and also the Shmitah Year, followed by the beginning of the Year of the Jubilee in March of 2016

Depending on which Calendar God uses, it is my opinion (and I stress that it is only my opinion) that we are so much closer to the time of the 7th trumpet which will sound than most people realize.

"For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord. I Thess. 4:16-17

By time that last trump sounds, THE MYSTERY OF GOD SHALL BE FINISHED.

"But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets". Revelation 10:7

The Apostle Paul referred to the Mystery that he preached in Ephesians 3 .

The Mystery is how God would join Gentiles to the Hebrews and bring them all into ONE BODY of CHRIST JESUS.

As quoted: However, it seems that God used Paul to declare specifically how Jews and Gentiles would be joined together in one body of Christ. This was something hinted at through others, but only specifically detailed through Paul's revelation. Paul trusted that his readers would understand what God revealed to him.

" But it was not given to only him by revelation. It was also given specifically to Peter by revelation (Acts 11:1-18), and it is consistent with prophecy in the Old Testament (such as Isaiah 49:6) and the specific words of Jesus (Acts 1:8).

I just do not see how those that believe in a pre-tribulation Rapture can continue to fit their 7 years into the time that is left. It is so clear that God has told us how it will happen....the Dead in Christ First and then we.....BUT, here is the problem of why they believe such a lie...

This group has been convinced that they are a separate group apart from the Hebrews when in fact, it is very clear that it was by God's Grace that they would be INCLUDED in the Body that went to the Lost Sheep of the House of Israel first.

On this site, we have given ample evidence, through the work of Joe Ortiz that Jesus Christ did not come unto the Gentiles separately to start a church but came unto His own country-men, from whom He, Himself, was born to give them the Gospel.

Why was He partial to the Lost House of Israel, despite their turning to pagan ways such as following after the Queen of Heaven and other pagan practices? Because their fore-fathers were the ones that came out of the Loins of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob whom kept a pure genetic race that allowed the Seed of the Woman to become Flesh and pay the Redemptive Price.

That is the first thing God planned before He came in the flesh...He set aside a Righteous Race, not one that had mixed genetically with the Seed of Satan.

If only the Gentile Church could grasp this Mystery of God, they would get over their haughty attitude that God needed them to save His people.

The truth of the matter is that Paul went onto the Gentiles because that is where the Lost House of Israel had dispersed.

God knows His Own and He also knows the Gentiles that would be grafted into the His People, to whom He came as a babe to suffer upon the Tree to free us from the grips of Satan.

My opinion, according to His Word and all the evidence coming forth,
Gerlinda

http://www.enduringword.com/commentaries/4903.htm

Re: The Mystery of God

Well said! The time is at hand..........