Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Pastor Mike Online 12-16-14, Kenya Update And Taliban Attack Pakistan School

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

Pastor Mike Online 12-16-14, Kenya Update And Taliban Attack Pakistan School

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_M7sHGbEO4

Normally, I enjoy Pastor Hoggard's videos. We all know that no one has all of the facts correctly. Having said that, I found this past video by Pastor seemed to be an extra effort to discredit The Book of Enoch.

One statement he made was that the Seed Doctrine is an excuse for racism. What?

How, in the heck, can that statement be used to dismiss the fact that there are two Seed Lines? The fact that there are two Seed Lines, of which the Illuminated Ones think they are the "Better Seed" is what this whole Prophetic Story is about. It is coming to an end soon when the Evil One sets himself up as King of the World, with his throne within Jerusalem, that will bring about the Return of the Most Holy One, Jesus Christ..

Pastor Hoggard spends a great deal of time acknowledging that there were Giants in the Land; however he does not seem to give authenticated credit to who they are, which is... they are the off-spring of the Fallen Angels that appeared, once again, after the flood (Genesis 6) who desired the daughters of humans, took for themselves wives and had children.

You bet, there is racism (The human race and the demonic race) and not a mere excuse for it.

But, let me ask, "What happened prior to the flood which caused God to be sorry he had even made man. Was it the fact that they were now being party animals? Or was it so grievous that Satan was very sure that he had usurped God's plan to send the Redeemer of Mankind?"

Also, what was it that caused this kind of judgment of a flood? How about going back to the event that took place in the Garden of Paradise where the perfectly made couple in God's own image, was placed?

In fact, let's go back even earlier in time than the Garden... otherwise you won't understand the seriousness of what took place between the Serpent and the Woman.

The angels were created on the evening of the first day. God's day begins in the evening. We know they were already in existence because when the second half of that day was called forth, it brought the "Light". And as it is said in Job, "When I created The Morning Star, all my angels praised me".

Who is the Morning Star? Who is it that became very jealous of the Morning Star and caused 1/3 of the angels to be thrown out of heaven along with him into the first heaven, which includes earth and it's heaven? This, the most beautiful of the angelic creation, was full of jealousy, pride, greed and rebellion....it is his pride that cause his fall.

Now, that we know Lucifer lost his beauty when he & his angels were thrown out of the Third Heaven, we also know that he used the disguise of the Serpent to beguile Eve. Apparently the Serpent was not a reviled being at that period of time.

What was he interested in doing, do you suppose? Just get her to disobey God and eat a fruit or was it by eating of that fruit, she became vulnerable to be the perfect human vessel through which he (Satan) could begin his own race?

Genesis 3:14 "And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go and dust shalt thou eat all the days of they life."

I believe the Genesis story that is contained within the Bible that speaks of the birth of Cain attests to the fact that Cain was not of the seed of Adam. In fact, Chapter 5 of Genesis shows Adam genealogy does not acknowledge Cain as his own . Only Able, Seth and the Righteous Seed are of Adam's loins.

Pastor Hoggard made a sermon out of the tongue of fire which left the listener to believe that Satan was only concerned about beguiling Eve to eat of the fruit that would result in them learning good from evil,

Oh, you bet they learned. When Satan hood-winked the pair into partaking of the forbidden fruit in the Garden, their whole lives drastically changed.

I use that term "hood-winked" because it is a term used by the Illuminati throughout it's existence. It's meaning is defined as deceptive. It would be using truthful words in the deceptive process so as to make a person question what was originally said.

Satan did this when he asked Eve, "Did God really say this or did God really say that?" This technique is either an out-right lie or by embellishing certain facts that leaves the listener to try to figure it out. The tongue led to the greater sin of the Body,

This allowed Satan to have his own Seed-line, which is running this world right now to bringing about their New World Order. A Righteous Seed would not be hell-bent on bring back The One World Tower of Babel.

Pastor Hoggard even ridicules the fact that the Bible does not speak of an earlier Earth Age prior to Genesis Account of Noah's Flood but wait a minute, it does. While we are not provided with ample scripture to conclude exactly what occurred during the 1st World Age and the war in heaven, we do know from certain new Testament texts that this age ended in a cataclysmic deluge but not the same one Noah was spared from.

"I behold the earth and lo it was without form and void; and the heavens, and they had no light. I behold the mountains and lo, they trembled, and all the hills moved lightly. I beheld, and, lo there was no man, and all the birds of heavens were fled. I beheld, and lo, the fruitful place was a wilderness, and all the cities thereof were broken down at the presence of the LORD, and by his fierce anger. For thus hath the LORD said, The whole land shall be desolate; yet will I not make a full end." Jeremiah 4:23-29

If there is anyone that thinks this is speaking of Noah's Flood, they better read this again and see that it speaks of no man and all the birds of heavens were fled. That did not happen with Noah's Flood. Eight souls were saved plus all the animals put on the Ark.

But what caused Eve to become so easily seduced and also Adam?

The story picks up by facts given in other Books, that after the flood, Noah who had been saved along with his family for a total of eight, began to look around earth, which had been destroyed and saw the many remnants of vines, herbs, seedlings to bring earth back to where it had once been.

However, when coming upon a certain vine, Noah hesitated, realizing that this was the vine (tree) that produced a certain fruit that would cause intoxication. It was the grape-vine. Noah wanted to be careful not to make the same mistakes as his previous ancestors. Here is a portion of the quote given on page 88 of the Book, "Lucifer - Father of Cain" and taken from the Book of Baruch.

And I said, I pray thee show me which is the tree which led Adam astray. And the angel said to me, it is the vine which the angel Sammael planted, whereat the Lord God was angry, and He cursed him and his plant, while also on this account He did not permit Adam to touch it and therefore the devil being envious deceived him through his vine.

Also, it does go on to tell,

"When God caused the deluge upon earth and destroyed all flesh, and four hundred and nine thousand giants, and the water rose fifteen cubits above the highest mountain, then the water entered into paradise and destroyed every flower..."

Can we now understand why all of these huge skeletons are found all over the world. Doesn't this explain who they were.. the off-spring of the Fallen Angels and human women of the lineage of Cain . Do we understand how ignorant we have been kept on the true nature of the off-spring of these Fallen Angels?

The Bible tells us that this plot of the Fallen Angels began again after the flood so think on that bit of information and you will understand why God will have to destroy (cleanse) it all again; this time with fire. These off-spring are the very ones that call themselves "The Illuminated Ones...the Royals...The Blue Bloods".

The correlation between the vine and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil has also been cited by the highly prized, protected, and only recently revealed manuscript of the Kolbrin Bible. This text also details the events leading to the fall of Adam and Eve and what role the vine played in that transgression.

Pastor Hoggard spoke about the Beast and Man both having the number six and that the Beast is always a Beast...can't be a fireman. I don't know what that is suppose to mean except it must be his way of belittling the fact that The Beast (Satan) mixed with man, who also has the number six.

Surely, a human cannot be changed into a beast...can he? Would you be surprised to know that is exactly what is planned for all of the human race? All it takes is changing the DNA of the human.

The fact of the matter, as has been presented here and through-out this web-site, is that Satan did mix his seed with humans and did produce a Lineage unto himself, through which he has designs to change the whole human race as God created it and bring about his genetically altered creation.

I wish Pastor Hoggard would consider all this evidence before he goes spewing the things he did in his last program regarding the testimony that the Book of Enoch gives. He even discredits Enoch importance in his relationship to God by saying that the King James Bible doesn't say anywhere that Enoch wrote books.

The whole of the Old Testament, that gives the accounts of the generations that followed after Enoch give testimony to what he taught his son and the sons that followed. They were admonished to pay attention to all that he, The Great Scribe, had been told to put into writing.

Jude 1:14 "And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints." How would Jude even know what Enoch said unless the Books Enoch wrote were read by he and others? They sure weren't communicating face to face but through writings.

What a lame attempt to put such a Righteous man down, so righteous in fact that God took him up to Heaven without knowing death. So righteous in fact that Enoch still has a future to fulfill.

Hebrews 11:5 By faith Henoch was translated, that he should not see death; and he was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had testimony that he pleased God.

Pastor Hoggard...if he is such an advocate of the King James Bible, would also know that prior to the 1611 version being put out, it contained all 80 Books of the Apocrypha. I would think he would begin to question what was the real reason behind their removal? The Book of Enoch was kept in the Ethiopian Bible. In fact, I pray that people begin to realize that the King James Bible is not all that it is claimed. Thankfully, we are now learning of it's many fallacies.

Job, the oldest book of the Bible, was written by the patriarch Job who lived close to the time of the flood, thus the references to angels reflect this. There is passage not often cited in scripture that states directly that certain angels were indeed involved in illicit relations with human women. It occurs when Eliphas, one of Job’s friends who is consoling him over the loss of his family in a Satanically empowered hurricane, shares a Divine vision he had:

"Now a thing was secretly brought to me, and mine ear received a little thereof. In thoughts from the visions of the night, when deep sleep falleth on men, Fear came upon me, and trembling, which made all my bones to shake. Then a spirit passed before my face; the hair of my flesh stood up: It stood still, but I could not discern the form thereof: an image was before mine eyes, there was silence, and I heard a voice, saying, Shall mortal man be more just than God? Shall a man be more pure than his maker? Behold, he put no trust in his servants; and his angels he charged with folly:" Job 4:13-18.

The word “folly” in the Old Testament is used to describe sexual sin. Once again, we use Scripture to interpret Scripture. Here are several examples:

Again, regarding Pastor Hoggard words about the Beast and Man both having the number SIX and that the Beast is always a Beast...can't be a fireman. The whole issue of changing man's natural God-given DNA began in the Garden of Eden when Satan implanted his seed into the woman, Eve.

Did God forgive them and allow them to remain in Paradise? No, He drove this creation of his, Adam and Eve out of the Garden right after He place a curse upon them and the Serpent for having done this thing. And you can be sure, it wasn't about eating an apple, although that is the story that has passed down through generations. Well, when you don't reveal the real accounts to the people, it is quite easy to convince them a mere eating of an apple is all that was behind that story in Genesis.

It doesn't take much for the DNA of a human to be changed into an animal. The Chimpanzi DNA is 97% the same as a human. A gorilla is 98%. It would not take much to change man to become like the Beast which Nebuchadnezzar had become; he ate grass as oxen, and his body was wet with the dew of heaven, till his hairs were grown like eagles' feathers, and his nails like birds' claws.

The books of 2 Peter and Jude detail the punishment of the angels who committed these sins:

And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day. Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire. Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities. Jude 1:6-8.

Here we see a reference to angels who left their “habitation” and are reserved in chains until Judgment Day. This was the punishment for those angels who left their habitation of he spirit world to “go after strange flesh”, namely human women.

Also note there is a reference to Sodom and Gomorrah, cities so steeped in sexual corruption that when two Godly angels came to visit the home of Lot to usher he and his family out of the city, the men and boys came to Lot’s home demanding that the angels be brought out so that they could “know them.”

Read this Bible Chapter out of Joel 2:1-10:

Blow ye the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in my holy mountain: let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: for the day of the Lord cometh, for it is nigh at hand; A day of darkness and of gloominess, a day of clouds and of thick darkness, as the morning spread upon the mountains: a great people and a strong; there hath not been ever the like, neither shall be any more after it, even to the years of many generations.

A fire devoureth before them; and behind them a flame burneth: the land is as the garden of Eden before them, and behind them a desolate wilderness; yea, and nothing shall escape them. The appearance of them is as the appearance of horses; and as horsemen, so shall they run.

Like the noise of chariots on the tops of mountains shall they leap, like the noise of a flame of fire that devoureth the stubble, as a strong people set in battle array. Before their face the people shall be much pained: all faces shall gather blackness.

They shall run like mighty men; they shall climb the wall like men of war; and they shall march every one on his ways, and they shall not break their ranks: Neither shall one thrust another; they shall walk every one in his path: and when they fall upon the sword, they shall not be wounded.

They shall run to and fro in the city; they shall run upon the wall, they shall climb up upon the houses; they shall enter in at the windows like a thief. The earth shall quake before them; the heavens shall tremble: the sun and the moon shall be dark, and the stars shall withdraw their shining:

This passage, gives references to the return of the Fallen Angels and possible Giants for The Last Days Battle of Armegeddon in the Valley of Meggido where Satan has mustered his armies to battle the returning Lord.

The above scripture clearly speaks about the children of Anak as being a great people and strong. There hath not been ever the like, neither shall be any more after it even in the generation to come.

It even describes they are immortal to common weapons and do not die when they fall upon the Sword. I've heard people say that these are the Lord's Army...angels... But that is not the case here. These are the Fallen Angels that will be returning that God will use to fight among their very own Off-Spring who will kill each other. They will see their children destroyed .

Poetic justice, don't you think?

So, what is the problem with Pastor Hoggard's lesson anyway?

There has been ample evidence given out of the KJB for the Seed of Satan mixing with the Human Seed.

Is it the fact that Enoch told the truth and now some are angry with him so as to put a most righteous Scribe of the Lord in the heap pile of worthless writers?

Gerlinda