Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Skull & Bones!!NEVER BEFORE SEEN REVELATION!! It's OVER for Them

Once again, Jonathan Kleck and assistant have put out an excellent find. The 322 Skull and Bones are but one of the many secret societies that make up the Unrighteous Seed that got spawned in the Garden when Eve was seduced by the Serpent. He has attempted to show that the two towers represent the two seed lines and their destruction of the two, replaced by the one is their way of showing they believe they are now position to take over through their New World Order. Great Video!

Here is a chapter from Zen Garcia's Book I wrote up that fits like a glove with all that is being shown by those that have eyes to see and ears to hear. In fact, the whole book by Zen, shows the progression of this evil Seed down through man's history. I recommend reading it. It is on the site. g

The Last Generation and coming Destruction of America

Chapter 15 of Lucifer - Father of Cain

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

How appropriate that this chapter is being typed up now; just as we, as a country, have begun to see the planned staging area for America's demise, which began in Ferguson, Missouri & spread around the country. While many may see this as just another misunderstanding or even youths out of control for a night, looting, burning, destroying their own neighborhoods, most American have that lackadaisical attitude that this will go away like it has in the past. The mounting evidence shows that this time it will end differently.

----------------------------------

The vision of Obadiah. Thus saith the Lord God concerning Edom; We have heard a rumour from the Lord, and an ambassador is sent among the heathen, Arise ye, and let us rise up against her in battle. Behold, I have made thee small among the heathen: thou art greatly despised. The pride of thine heart hath deceived thee, thou that dwellest in the clefts of the rock, whose habitation is high; that saith in his heart, Who shall bring me down to the ground? Though thou exalt thyself as the eagle, and though thou set thy nest among the stars, thence will I bring thee down, saith the Lord.

The generation which shall see Israel born in a day, which was by the United Nation's mandate, will also see the return of Our lord Yahusha Savior Messiah. He said, "Know the parable of the Fig Tree..." . Nations have always been known as trees and without exception, the the Fig Tree, which represents Israel began to sprout .

The exile of the Hebrews into all parts of the world began from England (1290), France (1391), Austria (1421) and Spain (1492). God used these exiles to put them exactly where He wanted them...in the America Continent.

America is a Covenant Nation as is Israel. This great Covenant Nation became the Hammer of God that He used when needed. America has been a nation that was generous to help other nations but something drastically changed September 11, 2001.

It really wasn't an over-night change but one where those that wanted her destruction moved their people into vital positions to began the ripping apart of this Covenant. God was removed from the School House and State House while promoting State paid abortions of billions of babies. The Illuminati took that Hammer of generosity and turned it into a chisel.

I believe that the destruction of the towers, was a message by the Unrighteous Seed of Cain that they were doing away with the two seeds and integrating the two into one. It fits with messages given by celebrities that a race within a race was being created. That is the real core of this book in trying to show a sleeping world that there is something very serious taking place .

But, meanwhile, why is this the last generation that will lead to the return of Yeshua, the Christ?

At the end of WWII, the move to give Israel back it's land began in earnest. Many cite this Zionist Movement as being part of the New World Order take over of vast archaeological & mineral wealth located in that region and it is true; it was their intent. However, God allowed it because it was His timing. You don't think this rebirth of Israel would ever have happened until God said, "It is time"?

Because of the atrocities of WWII with it's Nazi Concentrations Camps where millions died, the world at large was in sympathy of the Jewish people and their need to have their own Land back. Let no one tell you any differently; that piece of territory was given by God to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob NOT ESAU whom had received territory to the East known as Jordan. Petra, the clefs upon which they sacrificed is located in Jordan.

Zechariah tells the events that followed were a fulfillment of this rebirth of Israel.

The vision was to encourage the desponding Jews; to predict both their restoration after the captivity, and also their recovery from their present and long-continued dispersion. While Israel, as a nation, is still in disbelief in their Messiah, the breath of God will be breathed into them and their eyes opened. The House of Israel that had been scattered will be gathered out of all the nations where God had driven them; mainly from the Covenant nations of America, Australia, UK, Canada and South Africa.

What will destroy America? It isn't a simple answer but I will attempt to make it simple by pointing out that the Hebrews have enemies that sit in High Places. One of these is The United Nations that is filled with the various Edomites . In fact, they are called the House of Edom , the very seed-line created in the Garden by Lucifer himself. The off-spring hate the Hebrews and Christians. What we see happening right now all over the world is a result of that hatred fueled by the Devil himself, knowing his time is short.

You know, if you've read previous chapters of Zen's book that the Power Base to destroy Israel and America lies within the United Nations and what isn't known by most is that Russia has always ruled that organization. That is why Israel has seen few favorable votes go her way. I believe, just as Israel will receive an attack from the north, so will America.

America will be destroyed, in what I believe, are two phases. First, the Trojan Horse tactic. The Illuminated ones believe this huge nation will be theirs by completely dominating & crushing the will power of it's people by implementing chaos after chaos. They will destroy the economy leaving people at their mercy. This is on-going now, slowly first and with each orchestrated even, the momentum builds.

Then the separating of the Sheep from the Goats will begin. As has been pointed out in other chapters, there are two seed-lines. The Goats (Baphomets) do not want any Sheep that follow the Good Shepherd, Jesus Christ. Resisters will be beheaded just as the Bible tells us. Goodness, the Guillotines are in place and the railroad cars with their modern improvements complete with shackles have been known about for quite some time now.

Some say that America is not seen in the Bible. Obadiah 1 says this:

"The vision of Obadiah. Thus saith the Lord GOD concerning Edom; We have heard a rumour from the LORD, and an ambassador is sent among the heathen, Arise ye, and let us rise up against her in battle.
Behold, I have made thee small among the heathen: thou art greatly despised. The pride of thine heart hath deceived thee, thou that dwellest in the clefts of the rock, whose habitation is high; that saith in his heart, Who shall bring me down to the ground? Though thou exalt thyself as the eagle, and though thou set thy nest among the stars, thence will I bring thee down, saith the LORD".

What is described here is not the Righteous Seed. Who it clearly describe the Edomite Seed , who dwelt in the clefs of the rocks at Petra. In the days of Moses leading the Children of Israel through the Wilderness, he asked permission to travel through their land so as not to have to make a long trip around on the way to the Land given to Abraham. Permission was not granted.

These Edomites performed their sacrifices to their gods in these high places. As described, the Edomites used the Eagle to be it's ensign on it's banner. Dan was assigned the Serpent but he chose the Eagle instead; it looked much more grand and is a disguise for what he really represents. The Tribe of Dan aligned with the Edomites. Every unrighteous seed nation has used the Eagle as their adornment, including America. Remember how both Rome and Hitler used the Eagle?

This is where discernment is needed and a knowledge of Biblical history so that America, the land of many people, situated on many waters , truly blessed by God because of the people that came to this Land, has had Edomites as it's leaders right from the get-go.

This is not and I say this strongly, that Americans are Edomites but steadily, over the past 10-15 years, they have set up their Mosques, planted their flags and claimed it as theirs. They believe by the mere planting of a flag, it automatically becomes the property of Allah.

Revelation 17 & 18 tell all about this Mystery Babylon the Great. She is a pagan goddess. She just so happens to sit in America's Eastern Harbor and known as Lady Liberty. That is just another of her many names but the same Harlot of the Luciferian Brotherhood.

Zen wrote: The ***** is America and specifically New York City. The Scarlet Beast is the Vatican, which many countries leaders are secretly serving and aligned to and that the seven heads are mountains that represent the 7 continents and the ten horns are the 10 regional union of nations which make up the ten regions of a One World Order. The United Nations/Edomites sits in New York City.

" Come out of her my people that you not partake of her sins " ..is the same warning the Lord gave Jeremiah. It is a warning that, now, applies to the inhabitants of America, specifically New York City, which has an area called Babylon. It is both a Spiritual and Physical warning, I believe.

Dumitrue Duduman was given a vision of the destruction of America in a single day. In his vision he saw Florida, California, Las Vegas and New York all destroyed in a single hour of a single day. When Americans think that it is peace and safety - from the middle of the country, some people will start fighting against the government. The government will be busy with internal problems. Then, from the ocean, from Cuba, Nicaragua, Mexico and 2 countries he does not remember, they will bomb nuclear ware-houses. When they explode, America will burn.

This chapter has many Biblical sources to show America as that Mystery Babylon. She is a Covenant Nation that will be judge just as Israel has been judged. The old Land of Babylon is the Land of the many unrighteous sons/daughters of Cain.

They have moved into the Great Land promised to Mannesah to once again unite the nations under one man. They are building their Great Tower of Babylon; one tongue, one religion under Lucifer, one army but God, in His master plan, will use the Unrighteous sons against each other to bring His final judgment.

Gerlinda

We highly recommend "Lucifer - Father of Cain" by Zen Garcia, which can be gotten at //www.amazon.com/Lucifer-Father-Cain-Zen-Garcia/dp/0557369088