Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: "Lucifer - Father of Cain" introduction

The Return of the Nephilim and Nibiru

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

Chapter 16

4 He shall hurl kings from their thrones and their dominions; because they will not exalt and praise him, nor humble themselves before him, by whom their kingdoms were granted to them. The countenance likewise of the mighty shall He cast down, filling them with confusion. Darkness shall be their habitation, and worms shall be their bed; nor from that their bed shall they hope to be again raised, because they exalted not the name of the Lord of spirits.

5 They shall condemn the stars of heaven, shall lift up their hands against the Most High, shall tread upon and inhabit the earth, exhibiting all their acts of iniquity, even their works of iniquity. Their strength shall be in their riches, and their faith in the gods whom they have formed with their own hands. They shall deny the name of the Lord of spirits, and shall expel him from the temples, in which they assemble.."
The Book of Enoch 46

Zen says: Forbidden knowledge and experience of the supernatural will be commonplace even for those that deny the truth of their reality. Humanity will be forced to deal with the revelation that there is, in truth, a highly evolved race of Fallen Angels upon the planet with us AND that those beings and races have a lot to do with our planetary move towards a New World Order, global government and oppressive police state measures.

Once understood, the next question, "Are they benevolent or not?"

A good place to start for the answer lies with Enoch, whom gives the "first hand" accounts of who they are, what great sin they committed and when unforgiven by God, have a future destiny in these End Days.

1. Aliens are nothing more than the current embodiment of these Fallen Angels that were banished from Heaven so long ago for interfering into the affairs off humans and histories on this planet .

2. The Book of Giants gives full implications of the Fallen Watchers interaction with humanity.

3. Unless one understand that these Fallen Angels do not have the best interests of man in mine, one can get over the foolishness that these are benevolent beings. They will convince most of man-kind, who are so ignorant of the Bible and of the other Books of the Apocrypha, that they even were responsible for the creation of mankind. Gracious, we have the Pope over millions of Catholic, telling them he would have no problem baptizing them. Either he is totally ignorant or he is part of the gang working to bring their New Order that welcomes these creatures of evil.

4. The only creation they can claim is the race born of the union of their father Satan that took place in the garden upon the woman, Eve, who had no idea about such things as seduction. Thus the shock that there was another race of man-kind that arose at that time must replace the fallacies taught all of these years about this being merely an event over eating a "fruit". This was an unlawful Sexual Encounter planned by the enemy of mankind. So, when these Fallen Ones claim they created man, they will be giving half truths. Their creation/involvement resulted in the birth of Cain, the 1/2 brother to Abel whom he killed in his jealousy or perhaps at the inspiration of Satan himself to stop the Righteous Seed that would produce the coming Messiah. But unless a Christian is aware of this background, they have nothing to be able to discern the truth.

5. God forbids that humans of the Righteous Seed of Adam to accept these demonic entities as gods and goddess to be worshipped. Yet, their likeness are seen all over the world, most notably at the Vatican and Mormon Church in Salt Lake City. These two, of the largest, religious groups, seem to be at odds with each other yet they are aligned in their glorifying them, as seen by the many gargoyle carvings atop their ornate Cathedrals and grounds

Zen really believes that the planet referenced as Wormwood, called Marduk by Sumerian lore or referenced The Destroyer in the Kolbrin Bible will bring their release. The Bible tells of much destruction associated by the bombardment of asteroids in the years proceeding Nebiru's approach

The Destroyer which is 7x the size of earth passing by so close and it's great gravitational pull so strong as to cause horrible changes upon earth, even stopping it's rotation, which causes all waters to flow the one direction for the period of 1/2 hour only to have it reverse and bring all that same devastation back. This is the Polar Shift.

The Kolbrin Bible speaks of Plagues of Darkness, Chapter 6:15, where the darkness of these days wasn't the same as a clean black night but thick darkness which stopped the breath in their throats; it was so strong it could be felt. Those people, who are outside of the protection of a Righteous Home, saw monstrous apparitions and heard noises like howling beasts. The Book of Wisdom of Solomon confirms these kind of events in Exodus.

The Briton Bible, chapter 17, tells that the righteous are shut up in houses, the iron bar over the door. Those that are not in their houses will experience a Fire so dreadful they die from fear.

Read this Bible Chapter out of Joel 2:1-10

Blow ye the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in my holy mountain: let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: for the day of the Lord cometh, for it is nigh at hand; A day of darkness and of gloominess, a day of clouds and of thick darkness, as the morning spread upon the mountains: a great people and a strong; there hath not been ever the like, neither shall be any more after it, even to the years of many generations.

A fire devoureth before them; and behind them a flame burneth: the land is as the garden of Eden before them, and behind them a desolate wilderness; yea, and nothing shall escape them. The appearance of them is as the appearance of horses; and as horsemen, so shall they run.

Like the noise of chariots on the tops of mountains shall they leap, like the noise of a flame of fire that devoureth the stubble, as a strong people set in battle array. Before their face the people shall be much pained: all faces shall gather blackness.

They shall run like mighty men; they shall climb the wall like men of war; and they shall march every one on his ways, and they shall not break their ranks: Neither shall one thrust another; they shall walk every one in his path: and when they fall upon the sword, they shall not be wounded.

They shall run to and fro in the city; they shall run upon the wall, they shall climb up upon the houses; they shall enter in at the windows like a thief. The earth shall quake before them; the heavens shall tremble: the sun and the moon shall be dark, and the stars shall withdraw their shining:

This passage, Zen believes, gives references to the return of the Fallen Angels and possible Giants for The Last Days Battle of Armegeddon in the Valley of Meggido where Satan has mustered his armies to battle the returning Lord.

The above scripture clearly speaks about the children of Anak as being a great people and strong. There hath not been ever the like, neither shall be any more after it even in the generation to come. It even describes they are immortal to common weapons and do not die when they fall upon the Sword. I've heard people say that these are the Lord's Army...angels... but that is not the case here. These are the Fallen Angels that will be returning that God will use to fight among their very own Off-Spring who will kill each other. They will see their children destroyed.

Perhaps, after Anti-Christ and False Prophet are revealed, the church will better be able to grasp the cryptic allusions of these esoteric teachings.

The rapture or what people call the rapture happens when the Lord returns for judgment on The Last Day. Even though Christians will go through the reign of Anti-Christ, they will be spared much destruction that has been reserved for those not written in the Book of Life. Although there is no pre-tribulation Rapture, the church is not appointed to suffer the Wrath of God as will be poured out on the enemies of Christ, Our Lord.

Revelation 6 (KJV)

And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see. And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see. And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.

And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand. And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.

And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see. And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held: And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth? And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellow servants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood; And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind. And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places. And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

The Church, according to John, will be called out at the Seventh Trumpet on the very last day, before Judgment and Yahuah's Wrath are poured out.

This chapter is full of evidence for the return of the Nephilim, Nibiru and their coming face to face with the Lord of all, King of kings, God Incarnate.

Gerlinda

We highly recommend "Lucifer - Father of Cain" by Zen Garcia, which can be gotten at //www.amazon.com/Lucifer-Father-Cain-Zen-Garcia/dp/0557369088

Noah, the Deluge, and the Covenant Restored

Chapter 13

Because the Flood of Noah is pretty well common knowledge, I chose not to write on the chapter in the order that Zen had presented because I was pressed for time and wanted to get to the other chapters first.

He provided extra information from the Books of the Apocrypha that show the real reason for the flood and once again, it comes right back to the fact that the earth had filled with the Unrighteous Seed of Cain, whom practiced every kind of debauchery that evil can devise. The practice of sacrificing human flesh and consuming it's flesh and blood had filled the earth.

In fact, in a portion of Zen's book, it tells that all of the Righteous Seed that had lived atop the mountain and were told not to go down and join the Sons of Cain, were soon tempted to join in the sins of the Sons of Cain. Only three of the original people were left; Methuselah, Lamech and Noah.

Noah the son of Lamech refrained from taking a wife in those days, to beget children, for he said, Surely now God will destroy the earth, wherefore then shall I beget children? And Noah was a just man, he was perfect in his generation and the Lord chose him to raise up seed from his seed upon the face of the earth. And the Lord said unto Noah, Take unto thee a wife and beget children for I have seen thee righteous before me in this generation. And thou shall raise up seed, and thy children with thee in the midst of the earth; and Noah went and took a wife, and he chose Naamah the daughter of Enoch and she was five hundred and eighty years. The Book of Jasher 5 Apparently Naamah was the sister of Tubal-Cain . She is mentioned in Genesis 4.

So according to Jasher, Cain's line found continuance through Noah's wife, however it would be Canaan, the fourth son of Ham, which would be cursed by Noah to be the usurper of his brothers, continuing the war of Genesis 3:15

When the flood came, God made the Watchers watch the destruction of their children before they were bound up until the Day of Judgment.

The portion I wanted to cover about this Noah's story concerns what happened after the flood, after things were back to growing, including the vineyard that Noah had planted. Noah had drank too much wine.

The account goes on to say that Ham, His fourth son, had looked upon the nakedness of his father. And his brothers walked in backwards with covering to cover this nakedness up. Now, what does that mean? Some say it was a homosexual act that Ham had done to his father but that kind of story is never mentioned.

Leviticus 18:8 says, "The nakedness of thy father's wife shall thou not uncover; it is they father's nakedness."

This is what the event really means that took place; Ham slept with his father's wife. As a result, the son born of that union brought forth Canaan, whom Noah cursed. He did not curse Ham but the seed brought forth between Ham and his wife. From Canaan, the Cain lineage continue, just as Genesis 6 tells us that it, the Fallen Angel lineage began again after the flood .

Noah cursing Canaan

Tubal-cain is a term used in the Free Masons. He was a builder that worked on the Temple of Solomon. They know the connection.

Let this be a lesson to those of the Christian community that you have read the apple account and didn't realize the significance of that encounter because the term "Partaking of the Fruit" was not familiar to you as a sexual term, therefore the fact that there were off-spring of Satan that dwell on earth was kept from you on purpose by the very ones that claim to have given you the complete Bible, which was reduced from it's 80 books down to 66. Even the number 66 ought to be suspicious.

And it is the same with this story about what Ham did with his father's nakedness. Another term used in those day is now understood by us and make understanding the real story behind all of the Bible much more clear. It has been a battle between the two blood-lines that will continue to the final battle that will bring the Return of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Gerlinda

We highly recommend "Lucifer - Father of Cain" by Zen Garcia, which can be gotten at //www.amazon.com/Lucifer-Father-Cain-Zen-Garcia/dp/0557369088

Revelation of St. John the Theologian

"AND there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads. And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born."

"AND there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, 8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven. 9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him." Rev. 12:3-4, 7-9

Upon Mount Tabor, where also He showed us His undefiled Godhead; and as I was not able to stand, I fell upon the ground, and I prayed to the Lord and said, "Oh Lord, my God, who has deemed me worthy to be They servant, hear my voice and teach me about Thy coming. When Thou shall come to the earth, what shall happen? The Heaven and the earth, what will happen? The heaven and the earth and the sun and the moon, what will happen to them in those times? Reveal to me all; for I am emboldened, because Thou listened to Thy servant?"

As John spent 7 days praying, he saw heaven open, the smell of perfume of much sweet odour and a great flood of light. Then he saw a book the thickness of 7 mountains and the length of it man could not comprehend. John asked to have it reveled about the writings within the book. The Answer:

In this book have been written all the things in the heaven and the things in the earth and the things in the Abyss and the judgments and righteousness of all the human race

John asked the Lord to reveal to him that which is called Anti-Christ. The answer:

The appearance of his face is dusky; the hairs of his head are sharp, like darts. His eyebrows like a wild beasts, his right eye like the star that rises in the morning and the other like a lion's. His mouth about one cubit, his teeth span long, his fingers like seythes; the print of his feet of two spans and on his face an inscription, Anti-Christ; he shall be exalted even to heaven and shall be cast down even to Hades, making false displays.

(At this point I'd like to insert here that this seems to describe someone that many already see as the one that Lifts his heart and fist against God. The description of the one eye is one that is used to describe the one who fell from heaven, the Fallen Star of the Morning . His other eye, the eye of a fierce animal that goes about roaring like a lion after devouring his prey. His fingers are like knives that cut asunder and his feet are long. It appears that his face also shows who it is that indwells within him).

And then will I make the heaven brazen, so that it shall not give moisture upon the earth; and I will hide the clouds in secret places, so that they shall not bring moisture upon the earth; and I will command the horns of the wind, so that the wind shall not blow upon earth

John asked how many years will he do this upon earth: Here is a big surprise that shows how God will shorten the days

"Three years shall those times be; and I will make the three years like three months, and the three months like three weeks, and the three weeks like three days and the three days like three hours and three hours like three seconds, as said the prophet David, His throne hast Thou broken down to the ground.

Then John asks about those from Adam to that day who had died but dwell in Hades. (That would be in the portion known as Abraham's Bosom, which we know were released when Christ set the prisoners free at his Resurrection) What will they look like? The answer:

"All the human race shall arise thirty years old".

John goes on to say, "they all died different ages, some young, some old, some male, some female. In the resurrection, what like shall they be?" The answer:

"Hear Righteous John, just as the bees are and different not one from another, but are all one appearance and one size, so also shall every man be in resurrection. There is neither fair, nor ruddy, nor black, neither Ethiopian nor different countenances; but they shall all arise of one appearance and one stature. All the human race shall arise without bodies, as I told you that in the resurrection they neither marry nor are given in marriage; but are as the angels of God."

I'd like to say at this time, that the issue of a man's color or race is a none-issue with God. Why do men make it such? If it isn't an issue with Him, then it would not be the basis for saying that you are special or that you are the Chosen one or that because of man's inhumanity to man, it proves that the under-dog was the special race that the devil has tried to eliminate. The only reason the Devil would want to eliminate you is because you are of the Seed of the Righteous, which means you are Born-Again and living your life for the Great I Am. So, why is this huge lie being perpetrated today? Tis an easy answer; it separates the believers into special groups and take away from the unity through Christ Jesus.

John asked about being able to recognize each other; parents, siblings, friends? The answer:

"To the righteous there is recognition but to the sinners not at all, they cannot in the resurrection recognize each other.

There are many more questions that John asks concerning the earth, those on it; etc. You will have to get the book by Zen Garcia called, "Lucifer - Father of Cain" to read of the many, many details that he inserts for our learning. I only hope that I have instilled within the reader a desire to learn the many wonderful tid-bits that have been left out all of these years by the removal of the Books of the Apocrypha.

I must pay compliments to the author and his many inserts from the many Books that were removed from the Bible; apparently done by those that had the most to lose should their true identity be known.

To those that have spoke against the publisher of this Forum, "Shame on you; you will have to answer for all of your self-importance that has you convinced that you know all there is to know. Truth be, you only know what the Jesuit Seminaries have allowed."

No one will ever be able to have all the answers; not one of us but so often, our education has kept us from learning the very simple things that Our Creator has for us. We must be like children, inquisitive to want all that the Holy Spirit has for us and He will answer, of that you can count on. And if we have had no education, all the better for the Holy Spirit to reveal things to you should He see a "teachable heart".

We, in our household, are so very thankful for the day the Holy Spirit led us to RaptureBibleProphecyForum. Each day, it's a question of what does Our Lord have for us today. Each day ends with, "Wow! What a day it shall be when My Saviour I shall see and all that He has prepared for us that love Him."

Thank you Steven for all of your devotion to God's Word and for passing it along to those that the Holy Spirit has decided wanted to know the deeper things of God and has provided.

Gerlinda

The Giant That Survived the Flood???,

I had put together a limited part of the Flood of Noah; what happened prior, during and after but feel like there is more that could be added. I'd like to take this portion from The Book of Enoch. There is a bit of confusion as to how, when the Bible tells us that the Giants appeared again after the flood, that God actually allowed one of the Giants to survive the flood for His own Glory. Who can understand the mind of God; we sure cannot.

"And the Lord said unto Michael: ‘Go, bind Semjâzâ and his associates who have united themselves with women so as to have defiled themselves with them in all their uncleanness. 12. And when their sons have slain one another, and they have seen the destruction of their beloved ones, bind them fast for seventy generations in the valleys of the earth, till the day of their judgement and of their consummation, till the judgement that is for ever and ever is consummated. 13. In those days they shall be led off to the abyss of fire: to the torment and the prison in which they shall be confined for ever. And whosoever shall be condemned and destroyed will from thenceforth be bound together with them to the end of all generations." – The Book of Enoch, Ch. 10:11-13

And Og came, who had been spared from the giants that died in the deluge, and had ridden protected upon the top of the ark, and sustained with food by Noah; not being spared through high righteousness, but that the inhabitants of the world might see the power of the lord, and say, 'Were there not giants who in the first times rebelled against the Lord of the world, and perished from the earth?

Targum of Jonathan, Genesis 14

Zen Garcia had long heard this same story from a book of mythology but had never seen it found within the word. He says: "Needless to say when I found this story within the Targum, I did a little more search on the subject and found this from a Collection of Jewish Fairy Tales and Legends, published by Aunt Naomi in 1919."

The Giant of the Flood

Just before the world was drowned all the animals gathered in front of the Ark and Father Noah carefully inspected them.

"All ye that lie down shall enter and be saved from the deluge that is about to destroy the world," he said. "Ye that stand cannot enter."

Then the various creatures began to march forward into the Ark. Father Noah watched them closely. He seemed troubled.

"I wonder," he said to himself, "how I shall obtain a unicorn, and how I shall get it into the Ark."

"I can bring thee a unicorn, Father Noah," he heard in a voice of thunder, and turning round he saw the giant, Og. "But thou must agree to save me, too, from the flood."

"Begone," cried Noah. "Thou art a demon, not a human being. I can have no dealings with thee."

"Pity me," whined the giant. "See how my Figure is shrinking. Once I was so tall that I could drink water from the clouds and toast fish at the sun. I fear not that I shall be drowned, but that all the food will be destroyed and that I shall perish of hunger."

Noah, however, only smiled; but he grew serious again when Og brought a unicorn. It was as big as a mountain, although the giant said it was the smallest he could find. It lay down in front of the Ark and Noah saw by that action that he must save it. For some time he was puzzled what to do, but at last a bright idea struck him. He attached the huge beast to the Ark by a rope fastened to its horn so that it could swim alongside and be fed.

Og seated himself on a mountain near at hand and watched the rain pouring down. Faster and faster it fell in torrents until the rivers overflowed and the waters began to rise rapidly on the land and sweep all things away. Father Noah stood gloomily before the door of the Ark until the water reached his neck. Then it swept him inside. The door closed with a bang, and the Ark rose gallantly on the flood and began to move along. The unicorn swam alongside, and as it passed Og, the giant jumped on to its back.

"See, Father Noah," he cried, with a huge chuckle, "you will have to save me after all. I will snatch all the food you put through the window for the unicorn."

Noah saw that it was useless to argue with Og, who might, indeed, sink the Ark with his tremendous strength.

"I will make a bargain with thee," he shouted from a window. "I will feed thee, but thou must promise to be a servant to my descendants."

Og was very hungry, so he accepted the conditions and devoured his first breakfast.

The rain continued to fall in great big sheets that shut out the light of day. Inside the Ark, however, all was bright and cheerful, for Noah had collected the most precious of the stones of the earth and had used them for the windows. Their radiance illumined the whole of the three stories in the Ark. Some of the animals were troublesome and Noah got no sleep at all. The lion had a bad attack of fever. In a corner a bird slept the whole of the time. This was the phoenix.

"Wake up," said Noah, one day. "It is feeding time."

"Thank you," returned the bird. "I saw thou Wert busy, Father Noah, so I would not trouble thee."

"Thou art a good bird," said Noah, much touched, "therefore thou shalt never die."

One day the rain ceased, the clouds rolled away and the sun shone brilliantly again. How strange the world looked! It was like a vast ocean. Nothing but water could be seen anywhere, and only one or two of the highest mountain tops peeped above the flood. All the world was drowned, and Noah gazed on the desolate scene from one of the windows with tears in his eyes. Og, riding gaily on the unicorn behind the Ark, was quite happy.

"Ha, ha!" he laughed gleefully. "I shall be able to eat and drink just as much as I like now and shall never be troubled by those tiny little creatures, the mortals."

"Be not so sure," said Noah. "Those tiny mortals shall be thy masters and shall outlive thee and the whole race of giants and demons."

The giant did not relish this prospect. He knew that whatever Noah prophesied would come true, and he was so sad that he ate no food for two days and began to grow smaller and thinner. He became more and more unhappy as day by day the water subsided and the mountains began to appear. At last the Ark rested on Mount Ararat, and Og's long ride came to an end.

"I will soon leave thee, Father Noah," he said. "I shall wander round the world to see what is left of it."

"Thou canst not go until I permit thee," said Noah. "Hast thou forgotten our compact so soon? Thou must be my servant. I have work for thee."

Giants are not fond of work, and Og, who was the father of all the giants, was particularly lazy. He cared only to eat and sleep, but he knew he was in Noah's power, and he shed bitter tears when he saw the land appear again.

"Stop," commanded Noah. "Dost thou wish to drown the world once more with thy big tears?"

So Og sat on a mountain and rocked from side to side, weeping silently to himself. He watched the animals leave the Ark and had to do all the hard work when Noah's children built houses. Daily he complained that he was shrinking to the size of the mortals, for Noah said there was not too much food.

One day Noah said to him, "Come with me, Og. I am going around the world. I am commanded to plant fruit and flowers to make the earth beautiful. I need thy help."

For many days they wandered all over the earth, and Og was compelled to carry the heavy bag of seeds. The last thing Noah planted was the grape vine.

"What is this--food, or drink?" asked Og.

"Both," replied Noah. "It can be eaten, or its juice made into wine," and as he planted it, he blessed the grape. "Be thou," he said, "a plant pleasing to the eye, bear fruit that will be food for the hungry and a health-giving drink to the thirsty and sick."

Og grunted.

"I will offer up sacrifice to this wonderful fruit," he said. "May I not do so now that our labors are over?"

Noah agreed, and the giant brought a sheep, a lion, a pig and a monkey. First, he slaughtered the sheep, then the lion.

"When a man shall taste but a few drops of the wine," he said, "he shall be as harmless as a sheep. When he takes a little more he shall be as strong as a lion."

Then Og began to dance around the plant, and he killed the pig and the monkey. Noah was very much surprised.

"I am giving thy descendants two extra blessings," said Og, chuckling.

He rolled over and over on the ground in great glee and then said:

"When a man shall drink too much of the juice of the wine, then shall he become a beast like the pig, and if then he still continues to drink, he shall behave foolishly like a monkey."

And that is why, unto this day, too much wine makes a man silly.

Og himself often drank too much, and many years afterward, when he was a servant to the patriarch Abraham, the latter scolded him until he became so frightened that he dropped a tooth. Abraham made an ivory chair for himself from this tooth. Afterwards Og became King of Bashan, but he forgot his compact with Noah and instead of helping the Israelites to obtain Canaan he opposed them.

"I will kill them all with one blow," he declared.

Exerting all his enormous strength he uprooted a mountain, and raising it high above his head he prepared to drop it on the camp of the Israelites and crush it.

But a wonderful thing happened. The mountain was full of grasshoppers and ants who had bored millions of tiny holes in it. When King Og raised the great mass it crumbled in his hands and fell over his head and round his neck like a collar. He tried to pull it off, but his teeth became entangled in the mass. As he danced about in rage and pain, Moses, the leader of the Israelites, approached him.

Moses was a tiny man compared with Og. He was only ten ells high, and he carried with him a sword of the same length. With a mighty effort he jumped ten ells into the air, and raising the sword, he managed to strike the giant on the ankle and wound him mortally.

Thus, after many years, did the terrible giant of the flood perish for breaking his word to Father Noah.

http://www.sacred-texts.com/jud/jftl/jftl05.htm

We know that Fables are often based upon true tales passed down through the generations. While the story above may be viewed as fable, there seems to be a basis for it found in: Targum of Jonathan, Genesis 14

I included this portion about Og because we read that how it was in the Days of Noah, so shall it be in the Day of the Lord. We know that some of these will be allowed to return. They have a purpose that you can be sure is for God's Glory also. They will, again, see their descendants kill each other off.

However, I do hope that the reader has come to understand from Zen's Book that there is a whole on-going generation of the Unrighteous Seed among the Righteous. That is a prime example of the Tares among the Wheat that Jesus used in His parable teachings.

I highly recommend these books that have been posted on this site:

1. The Book of Enoch (which have been authenticated by II Peter and Jude)
2. The Book of Jubilees (This is similar to the Book of Genesis)
3. The Book of Jasher
4. The First Book of Adam and Eve
5. The Second Book of Adam and Eve
6. The Book of Esdras

Some of these books were in the original King James that had 80 books included, not 66 .

All of these books have been posted on this site by Steven plus so much more. And a Proverb that applies to this is Proverbs 25:2

"It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter."

Gerlinda

With so much evidence coming to light now concerning the Seed of Lucifer that walks among the Seed of Adam, I think there will be many that will want to read the condensed chapters that I have put together on Zen Garcia's Book, "Lucifer - Father of Cain".

Here is the "The Introduction".

I hope to post the following chapter in days that follow.

That way, those out there who are inquisitive enough to search for the real truth of what is going on now in these End Days, have the opportunity to get acquainted with the Subject of the Fallen Angels and their Off-Spring.

Gerlinda