Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: .........MARTIAL LAW BIBLE CODE..........

This is an amazingly interesting post of finds, Michael.

I was intrigued with your find of a prophet coming to America . The pope is expected to pay a visit in Sept. 2015....by accident or design?

This issue of who is whom regarding...between the Pope and The Beast has gone back and forth within my own thinking. A Prophet is usually represents a "religious" type, be it righteous or not. Even though others, such as the early church referred to the Pope as the A/C, I believe it is a term that possibly covers both entities.

Because the term doesn't necessarily mean against Christ but means "In Place of Christ". He, this one whom the Vatican tells the people is Christ on Earth, appears to me to be more a good representative of the False Prophet, trumpeting their false prophecies. .

And then we have Obama, who has been associated with the word "Beast" in so many ways from naming his vehicle, "The Beast" to finding his name used with that term. The term Beast is used for the Fallen Angel himself, Lucifer and his name, Baruch Obama, in the Hebrew, fits so I am believing strongly that this find of yours of a prophet coming to America must fit the Pope, who is scheduled to make that trip in 2015.

When Judas betrayed Christ, he was called The Son of Perdition because Satan had entered him. I believe Obama received that indwelling Spirit in South Africa's ceremony of 10 kings in a circle around him, as he laid in an old coffin, in an Temple....Dec. 16, 2013. That timing was so important that they delayed the funeral of Mandella to that very time line so all the necessary people would have a reason to gather at that location.

Just as There is the Trinity of Father, Son & Holy Spirit...Satan will have his own...his spirit may have already been put into the Beast.

So, is the Pope coming to give his Offical Blessing for all to see in Sept. 2015 at the White House? Why else is he going there? Your code said that judgement will begin with the prophet's arrival. Do you realize that would be about the time of the beginning of the "Jubilee Year" of 2016 when God will set his people free? I hope it is at the beginning of the year rather than at the end of it. God may wait until the very last minute so that all can be saved that are written in The Lamb's Book of Life.

You know how the Hollywood movies, long in advance, show what they are up to? Well, read this about the Blob. There may be some hints here about what will cause so many people to die.

The Blob is an independently made 1958 American horror/science-fiction film that depicts a growing alien amoeba that crashes from outer space in a meteorite ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Blob

Now, this second Blob reminds me of this huge over-sized black kid who brought on his own demise by his brutal actions, there, in Fergeson. The cop that shot him told how when he died, he saw something come out of him and the kid then got a relaxed look on his face.

The Blob (Frederick J. Dukes) is a Marvel Comics supervillain, an adversary of the X-Men. A mutant originally depicted as an obese circus freak, the Blob claims to be immovable. He possesses an extreme amount of pliable body mass, which grants him superhuman strength and his own gravitational pull.[citation needed] Possessing the Mindset of a bully, he mostly uses his powers for petty crime and as a member of the Brotherhood of Mutants and Freedom Force.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blob_(comics)

Now, concerning that Red Cross with the word "Mark" at it's base. Is this cross shaped like the Tau rather than a regular cross? If so, it fits with the Illuminati's cross. It is the same cross that Mr. Cati found in his code associated with the word Mithra in connection with Dec. 21st and 24th this year, when the Sun God could be born . It is also the very bases upon which the Vatican got Christians to celebrate Christmas.

And yes, I agree that the Vatican Jesuit control and own EVERYTHING, including the very vaccination that will hold the dreaded, painful thing that will cause men to want to die but death flees from them. That is why the Kings of the Earth kiss that False Prophet's ring. And as your code find shows, this Ebola Virus did make it's way into the country from the East Coast air flights. It seems everything starts in the East and makes it way West until it all makes that grand circle.

Just yesteday, I wrote up an article concerning Esau, who are the Edomites that make up the United Nations which is found in Babylon, NY. There you go, America is Babylon, the nation that sits on many waters. A no-brainer anymore. The head wound is actually, not the person as much as it is the UN itself who will impliment this ESSAU DOCTRINE that you found, which is a combination of Sunday worship, the submission to Allah or the BLADE.

Your find has confirmed so much that many of us have wondered over. Let's hope that others begin to realize the very serious days we are in right no.

Thanks for all your hard work.

Gerlinda

P.S. I believe America will also be in angst as well as Israel.

To see entire matrix, print out 1, 2, & 3........1 is the left page, the middle is 2, then page 3 the right page. They will fit together perfectly, just tape them and you have it.......the whole thing to look at in one piece. This is the only way to get a good picture of the matrix and how all of the words interact with each other.

This is the 3rd time I have ran this search and I am 100% confident it reflects the TRUTH as it has been given to me to find. If you don't believe this is from God, send your name and date of birth, mothers name, fathers name, etc..... to the moderator of this site, and I will do your name code, without even knowing you, God will reveal to you only things that YOU and HE could know! I will only do this for certain people on 5 Doves, the moderators and Jovial, to be precise! Do you really want to know what GOD thinks of you? Try talking directly with him via the codes of the bible! He knows ALL THINGS!

No more BS! It is time to come clean and make a stand for our Lord! Put up OR shut up!

I have decide to post a find that I was holding back on due to the intense nature of the subject matter! But NOW, I am holding NOTHING back any more! satan will BE ****DED. The Lord has put it on my heart to let it all out and if I feel that it is the TRUTH......then SPEAK IT with confidence.

I have found a code of assassination on AL SHARPTEN! I am sending it to Steven to post and it will be up later. This is the beginning of a RACE WAR that the FREAKS to be want to start! This is all in the code and is stated to happen in 2015-2016! Maybe the Lord will STOP this because of this finding having been found in the CODES PROGRAM!

You had better get your house in ORDER with the Lord Jesus Christ, and I mean NOW! For those who will not repent and turn away from Ashteroth worship and the QUEEN of HEAVEN, I am talking about keeping FAKE days of worship for our Lord, then you will suffer worse in the coming days. Yes, Father will help those that repent and TURN away from false religion and worship. You are going to get a spanking NO MATTER WHAT! But how severe, will be determined by how quickly and sincerely you CHANGE YOUR WAYS!

I AM STATING THIS TO THE WORLD!

1. BARACK OBAMA IS THE ANTI-CHRIST

2. THE POPE IS THE FALSE PROPHET

3. ISLAM IS THE BEAST SYSTEM THESE TWO WILL USE TO DESTROY EVERTHING!

4. EVIL HAS TAKEN OVER, GOD HAS REMOVED HIS HAND FROM MAN!

If you don't believe this, PROVE IT TO BE WRONG!

IT IS TIME TO "WAKE THE HELL UP"!

MICHAEL

Michael

Per Michael Plunkett

AL SHARPTEN ASSASSINATION CODE FOUND!

Sunday, November 30, 2014

AL SHARPTEN BIBLE CODE

This code was found in "The Keys To The Bible" software program!
All I know is, the Lord has guided me in several searches in these codes that have proven to be highly accurate of people, some of which I never even knew on a personal basis.
Take this before our Lord Jesus Christ, in prayer, and pray for this man. It fits with what is going on in the USA today and the extreme evil that is ruining AMERICA! If this were to happen, it would spark a RACE WAR as the bible code states. You take blood shed and mix it with an Ebola Epidemic, and you have the total collapse of the USA.
It does not take a rocket scientist to see what is going on in the world. Add financial collapse to all this, and you have the BOOK OF REVELATION, unfolding before your eyes!
REPENT and turn back to our LORD and saviour, Jesus Christ, as AMERICA and BRITAIN, are Mannaseh and Ephraim, the leaders of the lost 10 tribes of ISRAEL......We are ISRAEL!!! And this is why you see the accuracy of Jonathan Cahn's preachings and his books. The nation of Israel is, why, some of the Jews and alot of the seed of satan!

Father, please have mercy on us all, I pray this day.....
Michael

bump

This is all tying together with other code finds that have the same theme....Martial Law, Race War, Obama being the beast, and now a new code, which I have just found......titled, Head Wound! It will be up soon, and it all ties in with the other codes already posted. Ebola is the other term that keeps coming up. Pray, read, and REPENT!!

YBIC
MICHAEL

bump