Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Be Still

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes
Link: http://www.raptureready.com/soap2/wasson145.html
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page! Facebook is growing daily!

Be Still

By Donna Wasson

Oh Lord in heaven, this whole earth is going crazy! Everything seems to be out of control and falling apart. Things seem to get worse every week; like some black, vise of evil is being tightened around the hearts of mankind. I realize these must be the end days you talked about Jesus, but I just never really thought I’d live to see such awful things happening.

It’s like the planet is convulsing from the wickedness of man. Growing up, I don’t ever remember hearing about volcanoes blowing up, or this many earthquakes. When those things happened, it was big news because they were so rare. Now, they’re an everyday occurrence!

And even the animals Lord—even the animals are suffering. In the last few years, hundreds of thousands of fish, birds, sea mammals, cattle, deer and other animals have just dropped dead. And the scientists don’t understand why! They try to blame it on climate change but even they don’t seem convinced that’s the answer. God, those are your creatures. It hurts my heart.

Be still.

Be still? How can I sit silently in the face of all these things? Look at what the muslims are doing! They’re trying to take over the world and institute sharia law! These ISIS savages are slaughtering your children, God! They’re running them out of their homes, robbing them of their belongings and raping and selling their women and children as slaves. I can’t imagine the horrors they’ve seen or the fear that grips them, and I feel so helpless! Lord, our own government is assisting these heathens, supplying them with weapons and money…what if they come here?

Be still.

Then there’s the whole ********* disaster. No one’s even talking about that anymore, yet all that radiation is still pouring into the Pacific Ocean, poisoning the earth. And it’s spreading to our coastline. The poor sea creatures don’t stand a chance! Oh God, what are we going to do about that? Speaking of poison, our own government sprays chemicals in our airspace every day. What the heck are they raining down on us and why? If we complain, we’re labeled “conspiracy theory nut-cases.”

Be still.

What? What do you mean ‘be still?’

Be still and know that I AM God.

Yeah, I already know that. That’s why I’m talking to you. Oh God…look at the people who are running this country into the ground. Our President and his advisors are all islamic-loving communists. How on earth did this man get elected?! And no one is holding him accountable for anything! The dude is literally a dictator. I really thought that all the new Republicans that are coming into power in January would change things, but I can see that’s not going to happen. The Republican-led committee investigating the whole Benghazi tragedy just gave the administration a pass. No one will have to answer for the deaths of those four Americans!

Eric Holder will never have to answer for Fast and Furious. The IRS scandal will probably fade into history as well, no matter what those emails say. How can this be happening? WHY aren’t these people being arrested for their crimes? And they look at your faithful children and label us as ‘terrorists!’

Everything is upside down, Lord! Black is white, good is evil and evil is now good. Christians everywhere are being targeted in one way or another. Even here, in the land of the free and the home of the brave, we’re under assault by the militant, hate-filled sodomites who are hell-bent on running us out of business. God, the Fire Chief in Atlanta has just been suspended for writing a book in which he defends YOUR values on marriage. He stated that homosexuality and bed hopping is vile, vulgar and inappropriate, and the city suspended him for a month! It’s outrageous!

Be still and know that I AM God.

Yes Lord, that’s very nice. I know you’re God. Oh yeah, look at what’s going on with Israel! This President hates your people and goes out of his way to denigrate and show utter contempt for them while he does everything he can to lift up their enemies. He’s trying to pressure them to split Jerusalem, for crying out loud! Even these Laodicean churches here in America are jumping on the let’s-all-spit-at-Israel band wagon. How much more can your chosen people take, Lord?

The muslims are running them down in the streets with their cars. They sneak into their homes and slaughter whole families. They pelt them with rocks every chance they get, and oh…they won’t even ‘allow’ the Jews to pray on their own Temple Mount! It’s THEIR Temple Mount, God! It’s insane! Doesn’t this make your blood boil? When Lord, are you going to wipe islam off the face of the earth?

Be still.

But God…

Shhhh! BE STILL! Be still and know that I AM God: I WILL be exalted among the heathen, I WILL be exalted in the earth. Psalm 46:10

But it seems like they’re winning! I know you’re God and I trust you’re in control. Umm, you ARE in control, right? Because sometimes it doesn’t look like it. Just sayin.’

For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. Isaiah 55:8-9

Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing? The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together against the Lord, and against his anointed, saying, ‘Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.’ He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision. Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure. Psalm 2:1-5

But God, it’s all so wrong, so terrible, and it’s getting worse! I’m scared.

God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore will not we fear, thought he earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea; Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Selah. Psalm 46:1-3

*Sigh* Father, it seems like everything, people, animals, trees, even the whole world is so weary. I know I am. I’m weary of living in such a sin-sick society. I’m tired of being subjected to filth. I’m tired of all the injustice, all the death, all the sickness. I’ve had enough of the sorrow and disappointments of this life. I can sense the spiritual darkness growing thicker every day, like a blanket smothering the earth.

For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now. And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body. Romans 8:22-23

Yeah. Groaning. That sure describes it. I too am groaning in pain, waiting to leave this wretched place.

For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. Romans 8:18

Oh, I know that’s true, Lord. I believe your word. I just get tired of waiting, especially as I see things falling apart more and more. And you know one of the most frustrating parts of all this? I try to talk to other people about what’s happening around us, and they look at me like I’m crazy. Even other Christians accuse me of ‘date setting,’ and throw the old ‘no one knows the day or the hour’ scripture at me.

I’m not trying to date set! After all, you’re the one who commanded us to be watching and waiting. You said that you would come at a time when no one was expecting and you didn’t want us to be caught by surprise. That’s what I’m trying to do, but I get so much flak from my family and friends! Am I wrong for comparing current world events to what you said would be happening in the end days?

Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, and saying ‘Where is the promise of his coming? For since the fathers fall asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.’

Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of him in peace, without spot, and blameless.

Ye therefore, beloved, seeing ye know these things before, beware lest ye also, being led away with the error of the wicked, fall from your own steadfastness.

Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness. 2 Peter 3:3-4, 13, 14, 17

Oh God, thank you for reminding me that the mocking is happening exactly as you said it would. Amazing! How can they not see what’s right in front of their faces? How can they be so blind to the signs of the times?

Hearken; Behold, there went out a sower to sow. The sower soweth the word. And these are they which are sown among thorns; such as hear the word, and the cares of this world, and the deceitfulness of riches, and the lusts of other things entering in, choke the word, and it becometh unfruitful. Mark 4:3, 14, 18-19

Gotcha. That certainly seems to be the case with these worldly Christians, doesn’t it? God, when will this all be over with? When will you come get us? I don’t know how much longer I can hang on.

And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh. Luke 21:28

I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. Philippians 4:13

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season, we shall reap, if we faint not. Galatians 6:9

Well God, I’m certainly not going to give up now. I’m just tired. Please give me your strength, joy and peace to face these days. It’s no fun here and I want to go home. Please don’t delay or tarry. Your Bride wants to be with her Groom.

He which testifieth these things saith, ‘Surely I come quickly.’ Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus. Revelation 22:20

Yes, Lord. A big amen to that!

Remember...Be still.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven