Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Letter from an African-American Christian woman of Nigerian heritage who fears and loathes Islam

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

BNI readers frequently ask why so many black people embrace and even convert to Islam, despite the fact that Muslims have been enslaving black Africans longer than anyone else, and still are to this day. Most Muslims look down on blacks, even black Muslims, so much so, that in the Arabic language, “black” and “slave” are the same word.

This letter is from a BNI reader who speaks for many black people who absolutely DO understand the threat that Islam poses to them. I will not use her name to protect her identity:

Dear Bare Naked Islam,

I am very much interested in your website and want to be part of it and support it. I visit the Bare Naked Islam site at least 3 to 5 times daily to get updates on the happenings re: Islam around the world. I am an absolute realist and speak bluntly about Muslim issues.

I have never hated or been bigoted about any group, race or anyone’s skin color in my entire life…until now. I am a black female, middle class citizen of the United States of America. I love America with all my heart, yesterday, today, tomorrow and forever and nothing can ever change that feeling.

I am of Nigerian parentage and heritage. My parents are Christians from Southern Nigeria and my siblings and I were raised to love and treat every individual with the utmost respect and dignity. If we must judge anyone at all, it should be individually and must always be by the content of each individual’s character, and not the color of their skin, religious or regional affiliations. These are the tenets that have always guided my relationship with every human being.

However, all that has now changed now that I am witnessing the killings and decapitations that have been wrought on innocent citizens by Muslims, (Not Terrorist), but plain ‘ol Muslims. In Nigeria, young Christian girls are being kidnapped, raped, and sold into sex slavery by Muslims. Muslims in Nigeria are trying to turn a country that is 50% Christian into one that is 100% Muslim and in many cases, they are doing this through violence. And when they aren’t doing it by force, they are trying to push Islam into every aspect of our lives.

BNI, I particularly enjoy reading your interjections (the ones in RED INK), into news items that you share on your website and best of all, you speak bluntly by saying it as it is. Your site motto puts it even more aptly, “It isn’t Islamophobia when they really ARE trying to kill you”.
BNI, many people call you a racist because of the way you present the truth about Islam. I have also read on numerous occasions where you posed the question, “What race is Islam?” I am now obliged to re-echo that with you, “Indeed, What race is Islam?”

Islam is comprised of all races including a large number of gullible and clueless blacks who have converted to Islam, with the belief that, it is an avenue to wreak vengeance on the whites for the atrocities they committed during the slave trade era.

Well, to put it simply, that is stupid and mere conjecture to say the least, because the Arab Muslims’ treatment of the black slave was much more more brutal than whatever a white slave master could ever muster. I strongly believe that fighting the evil of Islam is a global fight – necessary for everyone, irrespective of race, ethnicity, country of origin, because the only aim of the followers of Islam is to conquer the world and subjugate every “Infidel” to Islamic tenets and Sharia law.

BNI, for this reason, it is incumbent upon you to educate members of your website that, the fight against Islam is an all inclusive war, and not just a fight for the white race. As I have stated earlier, in my 48yers on God’s earth, I have never hated or been afraid of any group of people. But now, I hate Muslims and Islam with raging passion!

Yes, OK, call me a bigot and biased against Muslims if you will. I am not at all remorseful about it. The truth is, there are no moderate Muslims simply because the teachings in the quran do not permit them to be…at least not until every person on earth has accepted Islam. But even then, we know that they would still be killing each other as in Shia vs Sunni Muslims.
Otherwise, how does one explain the phenomenon of a child that was born and raised in the United States of America albeit by Muslim parents, or in the U.K, Australia, Canada, Holland France, Sweden and other democratic western countries, who wakes up one day and travels all the way to Syria or Iraq to join the fight with ISIS Jihadists, threatening to do the same when they return to their home countries?

That alone, points to the fact that the hatred for non-Muslims is inherent in followers of Islam, ALL followers. I strongly believe that Islam is a cult and not a religion at all. It is definitely and obviously not peaceful in the least, no mater what anyone says. I am so convinced of this that I feel it is my duty and natural obligation to help fight the evils of Islam in any way I can.

It is much better not to waste time and energy discussing reasons why many people of African decent think the way they do about Islam and your website. Most of them are not able to get past the Slavery saga. Consequently, every issue is referenced back to and blamed on the White race’s enslavement of blacks. Some can’t even differentiate between Jews and Whites. Others believe that the Holocaust is a made up story, yet some of them are too timid, too afraid to speak out and feels too inferior to stand up for anything and take responsibility.

Could anyone have ever predicted that a time would come when Black People in the United States of America will be too complacent and lazy to get-off their butts and go and cast their ballots on election day? Considering what their forefathers went through and suffered before finally being granted suffrage and the right to vote? You need to see what a Herculean task it is to get blacks to the polling station to cast their votes on election day.
BNI, the black people’s mindset is a story for another day, because it is too cumbersome to even begin to make any sense of to a reasonable person. If my letter is able to convince at least even a single black person to change their mind about Islam, Jews and the white race, then my entire purpose in life would have been achieved.

I was very surprised to learn that you are Jewish, BNI. You see, I have this very strong affinity with Israel and Jews that I do not entirely understand, but I go berserk when I hear Palestinians are killing Jews again.
Where I come from, Edo State in Nigeria, there is a legend that claims that our ancestors migrated from Ethiopia and those Ethiopia ancestors, migrated from Israel. I do not know if it is true or not. But I have many family friends in Jerusalem, Tel-Aviv and Haifa. When I am in Israel, it feels exactly as if I am back in Edo State.

When a suicide bomber blows up Jews in a wedding or a restaurant, I naturally become miserable for weeks, but I can’t explain why. Last week, I read that some murderous Jihadist plowed his car into a group of Jews at a bus stop, I nearly had a heart attack. But let me not continue to bore you with my feelings about Israel and Jews. I am always consoled by the fact that, the God of Israel is always in control and always helps me to protect the Jews wherever they may be.

I have come to hate Muslims so much, with the sort of hatred that I did not know resided in me. I am praying for God to help me, because I know that it is evil to have so much hatred inside a single individual.
I had two Muslim females as my employees and I recently fired both of them because the mere sight of them in my workplace caused me great anguish. The fact that they were unproductive employees made it easy to fire them.
Please BNI, if there are any charitable organizations that help raise funds for Israel in fighting the Hamas terrorist scum, please provide me with their contact information. I am genuinely afraid that ISIS may sneak into Israel, in a short time. My whole body quakes when that thought crosses my mind BNI.

Oh! The God of Israel, please protect us all! In a short while, I will also support BNI financially no matter how little the contribution may be, just to keep it going. My God almighty continue to bless you and Israel………………..ALWAYS!

I thank you immensely for having the time to respond to me, knowing that you are very active in responding and blogging on the BNI site. I do feel very honored.

Shalom and Bless You,
HW

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2014/11/22/letter-from-an-african-american-christian-woman-of-nigerian-heritage-who-fears-and-loathes-islam/

Re: Letter from an African-American Christian woman of Nigerian heritage who fears and loathes Islam

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

These words spoken by this woman, who has her head and heart in the right place need to be considered carefully.

If we must judge anyone at all, it should be individually and must always be by the content of each individual’s character, and not the color of their skin, religious or regional affiliations.

As I read this letter, I was struck by the fact that it has been Black Leaders who were promised wealth by their White Slave Masters known as the Illuminati, who riled their people up to the point that they believe they will make right the wrong done to them through-out all of history. The Black Islam groups are a result of this tactic.

It has been the Seed of the Serpent, that antagonizes the Whites to do like-wise through their organizations such as the KKK. They add to man's injustice to man.

It is an endless War of Hate that is being played out.

We know this from the Word of God which is spoken through-out the Bible and the many other Holy Books of the Apocrypha of how this evil Seed, irrespective of color, is determined to wipe out the Seed of the Righteous One. As individual believers in The Holy One of Israel, are we stupid enough to swallow their propaganda?

Let us not, bite into the other side of this issue by taking on the mind-set that we must belong to some special Spiritual group whom claim they are building the Kingdom of God now. NO, group or race will build this Kingdom.

God will build His Own Kingdom and asks of us, individually, to put our faith in His Only Begotten Son, the Lord Jesus Christ and live our lives as the Righteous Seed, keeping His Commandments to the best of our ability.

If we do this....Love God with all our heart and all of our mighty and our neighbor as ourselves, then we can only hope to make the world around us a better place.

It will take the return of Jesus Christ to settle the score with the enemy of God's people.

gerlinda