Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Watcher Rebellion

Chapter 12, Lucifer - Father of Cain by Zen Garcia

For Fair Discussion and Educational Purposes

And Thou knowest how Thy Watchers, the fathers of these spirits, acted in my day: and as for these spirits which are living, imprison them and hold them fast in the place of condemnation, and let them not bring destruction on the sons of they servant, my God; for these are malignant and created in order to destroy.. all the malignant evil ones we bound in the place of condemnation and a tenth part of them we left that they might be subject before Satan on the earth. The Book of Jubilees 10

Although, we do understand that Lucifer and his one third of the Angels were cast out of the heavens on the 2nd day, another group of angels descended willingly from their celestial abode to reside here upon the Earth during the age of Jared (Enoch's father) This group of 200 angels brought additional evil into the world and aligned themselves with those angels that fell during Lucifer's first rebellion.

This 2nd incursion of angels is what leads to the birth of the Giants of Genesis 6 or the "Men of Renown".

This group of 200 angels were jealous that the lord had appointed Adam dominion over the 3rd heaven of Paradise and they could not understand how the Lord could love so much such an inferior creation. They ridiculed Adam's shortcomings and substandard nature (which it became after he sinned in the garden...a body of flesh).

God loved his creation of Adam whom He made in his own image and whom He had kissed with his own breath, the spirit of life and whom He said, "My son, My firstborn, My beloved." referenced in Kebra Nagast 100.

These angels continued to report Adam's faults to God and He answered them:

"Why do ye revile ADAM Is this wise? For he is flesh and blood and ashes and dust." And the angels answered and said unto Him. "May we declare before Thee the sin of ADAM? God said unto them,"Declare ye (his sin) and I will hearken unto you and I Myself will answer you in respect to ADAM my servant." For God had worked on behalf of ADAM and God said, I created him out of the dust, and I will not cast away that which I have fashioned. I brought him forth out of non-existence, and I will not make My handiwork a laughingstock for his enemies." Kebra Nagast 100

Do you see how the Lord defended Adam and Eve? He created the Watchers out of air and fire to be angels with the purpose only to serve Him. He goes on to tell these Watchers that if He had created them out of the four elements instead of just the two, they would have transgressed even worse than that of Adam and Eve.

The angels kept declaring their superior nature, they accept the challenge and implore the Lord to allow their transformation into bodies of flesh. God gave them fair warning to remain true and to not go the way of evil in embracing flesh form. If they should go the route of Lucifer and ditch all faith in goodness they, too, would suffer the wrath of those who abandoned their first estate. He wanted the Watchers to know that if they were given free will, they, too, could and would place their own souls at risk for condemnation in following the path of those Angels which rebelled with Lucifer in his attempt to assert his own throne above the glory of God.

God tells the angels that Adam was created out of twice as many elements as they: dust, water, wind and fire and he became flesh and blood. And in him are ten thoughts (5 good and five bad) If his heart inciteth him to good, he walketh with good intent; and if the Devil seduceth him, he walketh with him on an evil path. He gives them fair warning what the final outcome would be should they choose their own path. It would be Jahannam (or hell) and fire, and sulphur, heat and whirlwind would be their habitation until the Great Day. They were warned not to defile themselves with eating or drinking or fornication or with any other thing whatsoever: and to not transgress HIS Word.

And so, these angels were given the other two elements that made them flesh and blood and a heart of the children of men. They came straight down to earth and saw the daughters of Cain who were dancing to the music of tambourine, flutes, pipes and much shouting and loud cries of joy and noisy songs.

And the daughters of CAIN with whom the angels had companied conceived but they were unable to bring forth their children and they [the wives] died. And of the children who were in their wombs, some died and some came forth; having split open the bellies of their mothers, they came forth by their navels.

According to Enoch, 200 angels descended upon Mt. Hermon. They made a mutual pact among each other to commit to the course which they had decided upon to take for themselves wives of the daughters of CAIN They knew that by fornicating with earthly women, they were committing an unpardonable sin yet they forged on and later asked Enoch to petition God for a pardon. The answer was NO, they were bound up and put into the terror of SHEOL until the day of redemption. He spared them not but made them to dwell in a state of judgment and so that is where they are to this day awaiting the Day of Judgment.

But, while they were here on earth, they taught their wives knowledge of stars, planets, harvests and all the secrets which have made the sons and daughters of CAIN have superior knowledge with made it easy to ascertain control over human populations and areas. This same knowledge and control continues today and is known by those that consider themselves Illuminated. These are the ones that control every aspect of earthly commerce. I believe, by now, many know these to be also called "Royal Blood". Have you ever wondered how all these past presidents we have had in America are some-how related to the Royals of Europe???

These same ones control the educational systems that enabled them to guard and maintain who would and wouldn't bid their will in serving their interests against their own. They control the legal system. These are they who hold to their Secret Societies such as The Skull and Bones. Kid yourself not, that these are mere harmless gatherings of men for their men's night out. They are they who perform their rituals, they are those that are seeing the final workings coming together to bring about their New World Order, which in reality, is their old order when they were the gods and goddess that the people worshipped.

These 200 Angels, through their wives, brought about the Giant Race of which the Bible itself speaks about often. Before Israel went in to claim their Promised Land, they send in 10 spies. And you know the report....there were Giants in the Land; they were like grasshoppers in their sight. Yet, we have pastors to this day rarely say one word about these Giants as a real issue that God had the Children of Israel spend 7 years ridding them of the land until they got so tired they begged to be released from this chore of killing off the Seed of these Fallen Angels and the daughters of CAIN

By now, we should all be aware that large skeletal bones have been found all over the world; some even over 27 ft. High. They had a dominant feature of red hair, double rows of teeth and six fingers and toes on each extremity. Not only are their remains found all over the world but so also are the gigantic building projects such as the Pyramids. The Pyramid in Giza is not the largest by any means, merely the most famous. They built these Pyramids as alignments to the heavens as they knew them. They are aligned as a source to bring energy to themselves.

Most Christians, if you were to ask them for the reason why the Flood of Noah took place, they would merely say that mankind had become wicked. Oh, yes, they were wicked all right, even sacrificing their own children to Moloch, which the Bible constantly warned the Children of Israel not to do. They committed every kind of sexual act and murderous crime that could enter the mind of a man because they had the DNA of their god, Lucifer within their veins. God could not have this and was even sorry he had created mankind. You have read the accounts of Noah and his family from the other readings. You also know that the Bible, in Genesis 6 tells us that it took place again after the flood.

There is so much to be learned from these Holy Books that have been kept hidden from our sight. For instance, the total number of Giants that died in the Flood of Noah is given in two different books. While the number is different, the fact that they could even be this high suggest just how evil mankind had become. You see, these Giants had set themselves up as Gods and Goddess and demanded worship from the average person but not just worship but provisions that took a toil on the average human because of their huge appetites.

The sexual abuse and eating of the children was part of their demonic demands. This was a universal issue and remains a universal problems seen by the recent trials held in Brussels that found the Royals of Europe, the two living popes, Prime Ministers, Arch Bishops and many others guilty of running child kidnapping rings, which yield to them the victims they need in their sacrificial rites. Of course, much of this goes on for mere sport also where children are turned loose in the forest to run like animals hoping not to become a victim of the hunt.

Baruch 3:10, Slavonic tell us:
And the angel said to me, "Rightly you ask me. When God made the flood upon the earth, he drowned every firstling, and he destroyed 104 thousand giants, and the water rose above the mountains 20 cubits above the mountains, and the water entered into the garden, bringing out one shoot from the vine as God withdrew the waters."

Baruch 4, Greek:
And the angel said, "Rightly you ask: when God caused the Flood over the earth and destroyed all flesh and 409,000 giants and the water rose over the heights 15 cubits, the water entered Paradise and killed every flowr but it removed the sprig of the vine completely and brought it outside."

There are two purposes for presenting these writings by Zen Garcia:

1. To make known who and what forces were and are responsible for the evil found in the world then, now and until the harvest at the End of Days. Those that work feverishly to bring about their One World Order of Political and Religious dominance by performing their monthly rituals in order to appease their gods and bring about the return of their Sun god who will indwell a human and be ruler over all, is finally being noticed by a few watchers that have made it a point to dig further into the reason for all that took place since Adam & Eve were placed in the Paradise.

2. To make known to those who want to know the Word of God and all that took place, which is not located in the normal reading of the 66 Books of the Bible since their removal, there are the many books available and constantly being posted on this site for your own edification.

We cannot make you drink of this Great Fountain of knowledge of Truth but we pray that you do swallow a few drippings to make you realize that it is these enemy of God that invented the Pre-7 year Tribulation Rapture so as to keep you ignorant of who they are that work to their final evil cause.

You see, while you are concentrating on a Rapture that Biblically does not take place until the Resurrection...before the Wrath of the Lord takes place... they keep you busy, busy, busy...so busy that you aren't focusing on who they are, these who are bringing about their Lost Kingdom.

Gerlinda

We highly recommend "Lucifer - Father of Cain" by Zen Garcia, which can be gotten at Amazon.com

//www.amazon.com/Lucifer-Father-Cain-Zen-Garcia/dp/0557369088

Re: The Watcher Rebellion

bump