Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
//////////.....EBOLA VIRUS BIBLE CODE UPDATE.....\\\\\

11-1-14 Ebola Bible Code Analysis Update

This is an updated analysis of the Obama/Ebola bible code. Many new words have been found. BARAK OBAMA and EBOLA VIRUS are the two main subjects in this code that runs from Jeremiah 46:28-47:4.

Regard the prodigy goat with the mark of evil. He is a flabby tare of rebelliousness and a shady, deranged, psychopath. He is good at fraud and superior at stealing the riches of the capital. He has easily accelerated from the floor to the plough-shaft, the EBOLA VIRUS. Through witchcraft, he intends to send the barley to a sewer of captivity in a repertory of silence and the majority to the abyss, via the ebola virus. Barak is the general and gives the prescript for killing man and is connected with the portal calculation of the sun and a boom, all caused by the evildoer. He is a gentile robber and an aryan rapscallion, a blackguard breed, an authentic, marauding, mandragora, who has robbed the marrow of man. He wants his thirst, QUENCHED!

The word "PROOF" ties in with resonate and OBAMA. This will all resonate as PROOF at Gods appointed time.

Take this before the Lord in prayer and pray for us all!

YBIC
MICHAEL

11-1-14 Ebola Code Terms Update

ABYSS--------bottomless; vast; profound.
BLACKGUARD---a low scoundrel, low; vile; to revile; to act in a vile manner.
EVILDOER-----having bad natural qualities; bad; harmful; disagreeable; vicious; corrupt; wicked; calamitous; unfortunate.
FACILE-------Easy, fluent, easily done.
DISORDERRED--caused to be out of order, to upset, deranged.
FRAUD--------deception deliberately practiced; trickery; a cheat; imposter.
CALCULATE----To count; to estimate; to compute; to plan; to expect; to make a calculation.
CAPTIVITY----imprisonment; bondage; servitude.
CAPITAL------to the head; involving the forfeiture of life; first in importance; chief; principal; excellent. The seat of government.
AUTHENTIC----genuine; real; not of doubtful origin.
REGARD-------To observe; to gaze; to consider.
PRODIGY------A person or thing causing wonder.
REBELLIOUSNESS--One who resists the lawful authority of a government; revolter; one who is defiant.
PSYCHOPATH---One afflicted with mental affliction.
SHADY--------Not respectful; doubtful; suspicious.
RESONATE-----To ring true.
RAPSCALLION--A scamp; dishonest.
PORTAL-------A gate or entrance.
REPERTORY----A place where things are disposed in an orderly manner.
PROOF--------Evidence that convinces the mind and produces belief.
BARLEY-------First fruits harvest of the bible.
FLABBY-------Lacking in moral fiber.
MARROW-------The essence of anything.
MANDRAGORA---Demon.
MARAUD-------To rove in quest of plunder.
QUENCHED-----To extinguish.
PRESCRIPT----Direction.
PLOUGH-SHAFT--A vertical passage leading to URSA MAJOR, 7 brightest stars in the constellation of the big dipper.

YBIC
MICHAEL

Re: //////////.....EBOLA VIRUS BIBLE CODE UPDATE.....\\\\\\\\\\\

Amazing, simply Amazing assortment of descriptive words found in this Matrix that you worked on.

I know that it took a lot of work and cross-referencing. So often people have a tendency to think that articles that get posted on this site come floating down from Heaven. Oh, it comes from the Hand of the Holy Spirit but it also takes a dedicated servant of the Lord to see it and put it all together.

Those Words, "He wants to quench his thirst"....I'll bet he does but it won't be what he is expecting because he and his followers will be thrown in the Lake of Fire where his thirst will NEVER BE QUENCHED.

I've sent this information on to everyone I know and pray that the Holy Spirit will make it known to them to be able to understand what is being shown.

Even Christians still think there will come a day when someone will step up to the top step and say, "I am the A/C". But that isn't the way it is done. God gives all the pieces and it is up to us to search out a matter to PROVE it. That Word "PROVE" is also found there.

There are those others that think they will be taken out in a Rapture before A/C time starts. Now, if that isn't nuts. The Word says he will be given 3 1/2 years. So, how can there be a Rapture at the beginning of some 7 year period????? Hello Out There.

Then, the question remains, just when did these Followers of Satan perform their one big ritual that brought the Spirit of Satan into this man? Was it when all those leaders assembled in South Africa in Dec. 2013?

I'm so happy to see that the Father has put this upon your heart to search out. The evidence is over-whelming. May some hard-nosed pre-tribber realize that it is time to admit they may have been wrong and join the rest of us on this site who have been able to see that truth, one day at a time more clearly as we near the day of His Coming.

Thanks Michael, Great job
Gerlinda

Fellow believers in Christ,

Now that the midterm elections are over, what do you think the entity will do in the white house?

Pray against this evil imposter! His actions have PROVED who he is! No more relaxed, wait and see attitude, by me! I am going to pray against him and his ilk! May God protect all of his own through these trials and tribulations and send his anger upon those that wage war against the children of GOD!!!!! Please protect those of your household Father. Cast satan out of your presence and take away his power! Send your holy angels to protect your people and allow the earth to take vengeance upon all evil entities and make your glory known to ALL! May your will be done in Jerusalem and send strength and your power to the TRUE Jews of ISRAEL that are being persecuted by the BEAST in the Holy Land. Wake them up Father.

Give us your strength and fortitude to perform your will for each and everyone of us who HATE the BEAST!!!!

And please give comfort to those affected by this plague of EBOLA brought on by the satan, the beast, and the false prophet.

We are sinners Father and need to repent! Please except this prayer for forgiveness of ALL your children and an outward expression of repentance for ALL of your children's misguided ways. I believe your word that miracles and prayers are answered and performed by the righteous. I now pray for that truth to be manifested in your power.

In Jesus name,
AMEN!

COME OUT OF HER MY PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!

BE NOT PARTAKERS OF BABYLONS SINS AND DESTRUCTION!

REPENT AND CHANGE AMERICANS!

bump