Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Shock Letter:The Ride of the Four Horsemen

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

The Ride of the Four Horsemen
– GeoEngineering and the Pretrib Lie –

The Ride of the Four Horsemen
There’s a lot of foolishness being handed out by those claiming to be experts in Biblical prophecy. Such people are one of many reasons why I strongly encourage you to stay away from seminaries. Such places are full of foolish teachers preaching foolishness to anyone so foolish as to listen.

If you have the Holy Spirit and the Bible, you don’t need a seminary.

Pastor David Lankford On The Pretrib Lie
Well, Sheila Zilinsky is one woman with the Holy Spirit and a Bible. And, she interviewed Pastor David Lankford on the Weekend Edition of the Hagmann and Hagmann Report:

Pastor David Lankford & G. Edward Griffin on the Weekend Edition
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cfp-radio/2014/10/12/pastor-david-lankford-g-edward-griffin-on-the-weekend-edition

I am very impressed with Sheila, and her website is here:

Weekend Vigilante
http://www.weekendvigilante.com/

Escaping Strongholds Of Satan
Now, the reason why I mention the interview with Pastor Lankford, is his description of what it took for him to escape The Pre-Tribulation Rapture Lie. David was a die-hard follower of this deadly theory, and it took the hand of God to release him.

Over the past twenty years, God has also had to reach into my own life and rescue me from more than one lying stronghold of Satan. And, that’s really what these are – lying strongholds of Satan. And, these lying strongholds will keep you from seeing the work of God, until it’s too late.

They will also keep you from seeing the work of Satan. And, that’s the other bit of what I was listening to last night.

GeoEngineering Is Killing Us
Dane Wigington is a man with a mission to stop a deadly evil that is destroying the delicate balance that keeps our ecosystems living and thriving. And, he was interviewed on the SGT Report, here:

GLOBAL CLIMATE GEOENGINEERING: The Assault Against All Life On Earth

YouTube shortlink: http://youtu.be/XR6Ads0A3cU

(Too bad SGT has such an irrational hatred of Israel.)

That interview is powerful and really drives home the idea that the elites are engaged on an assault upon our planet. And, the results of that assault will be drought, famine, war and death – lots of death.

The Hoof Beats Of The Four Horsemen
Add the thought that Ebola and global financial collapse are not accidents… well …I think that you can hear the hoof-beats of the dreaded four horsemen.

If you can’t hear the beat of those fearsome hooves, then it’s time to turn off the TV and open your Bible. There’s not a lot of time left for sleepy Christians to wake up to the evil that is galloping towards us.

I truly hope that you’ll be ready for this
(That’s a link. There’s not much time left.)

A prudent man foreseeth the evil, and hideth himself: but the simple pass on, and are punished. – Proverbs 22:3

http://www.omegashock.com/2014/10/13/the-ride-of-the-four-horsemen-geoengineering-and-the-pretrib-lie/

Re: The Shock Letter:The Ride of the Four Horsemen

I'd like to repost the response that I posted on Sunday regarding the interview done with Pastor David Lankford who told of his own testimony of finding the truth regarding the Rapture. My own testimony is that I believed the pre-trib. Rapture and taught it myself for over 35 years... coming to the truth all by myself... by reading the Bible for myself instead of just accepting the teachings of Pastors who had themselves been taught the same theory without checking it out for themselves by doing a sincere search of the Word of God.

I know that Steven believed the same Rapture nonsense for 7 years after finding Jesus Christ as his Savior. In his fervor of wanting to know all of God's Word, he began to see something was terribly wrong with a pre-tribulation Rapture. Either the church teachers were lying or God was lying. We all know that God cannot lie, don't we?

Michael, I don't believe, ever could accept that nonsense since he was never influenced by denominations, choosing to have nothing to do with any of them. doing his own reading from the get-go.

Why do you think Steven keeps pounding away with the words, "Read Your Bible, read your Bible". It is God's Word, learn it, hide it in your heart and continue to deepen your understanding of why you have nothing to do with man-made traditions. Read the Books of the Aprocrypha that the Devil's minions have done their best to keep your understanding at kindergarden level.

You see, the more you read the Bible (all of it) for yourself, the more you have to buck the pre-tribulation teachings because it does not conform with the whole of God's Word. Oh, you can accept it if you just skip over much of the Bible.

You can go ahead and add to His Word or take away from His Word OR you can read the Bible for yourself, asking for the guidance of the Holy Spirit rather than men and I guarantee you will come to the Real Truth regarding the Resurrection of the Dead followed by the Rapture of the living, which take place just prior to the physical return of Jesus Christ.

You and you alone can make that choice....choose wisely. g

The Rapture with Pastor David Lankford

There are multitudes of well-meaning pastors that are teaching a destructive message that keeps congregations spell-bound with the hope of a Rapture before Great Tribulation begins. Well, really now! Who wants to face the Lions of the New World Order that have already been set loose to devour the true saints of Jesus Christ? None of us do, but wanting and getting are two different things.

When the early Christians huddled together in the arenas, as they waited for the thumbs down from the "god of this earth" at that time of history, which meant the iron doors holding back the hungry lions would be opened; don't you think they hoped for some reprieve that would save them? Yet, while they waited, they gathered themselves together gaining strength in their mutual belief in their Saviour the Lord Jesus Christ. It is not the dying that is hard, it is the not knowing of what to expect.

But, you know what? We really can know if there is a Rapture and when by what is written in God's Word. No, none of us know it all at the beginning or our walk, no one. We can take on the attitude, as so many old pastors seem to do, that there is no more to be learned on a subject after 50 years plus of their teaching on the Rapture. It doesn't seem to occur to them that it is a 50 year repeat of the same mistake.

That is playing into the hand of Satan. He causes people to get so proud that they have lost their ability to humble themselves and consider, "Just maybe, what I've been believing is wrong. Do I really want to stand before God and be held accountable for teaching a false doctrine to others who don't read or want to read the Bible for themselves? I don't think so. You see, just as we earn crowns for our efforts to do God's will, we also lose our crowns by being so ungodly stubborn and proud that we are left standing with only the Crown of Salvation and that was freely given.

There is much of Pastor's testimony that is not in agreement to what we believe. However, there is this part of this testimony from Pastor Lankford that I pray will be be a source of true knowledge of what God has already told us. I pray that it serves as a "Back Brace" for our weakness, that will help us stand strong as we bear our cross for Him.

Pastor Lankford was a pastor in the Church of God; a dedicated man who knew something was missing in his walk with God. Very few men have gone through a 40 day fast in their search for what it was that was missing in their life but he did. As a pastor he knew that he was held accountable in a much greater way by God for all that he preached/taught to those in his congregation.

At the end of the 40 day fast, he expected a great revelation from God but it didn't happen quite as he figured. Nothing happened at the morning service. At the evening service, he felt led to have the people who led singing to stop and go sit down. When he also had the pianist leave the piano and also sit down, the congregation didn't know what to think. He tells of a bluish haze that came upon him, weakened him with such a great holy fear of the awe and presence of God, he couldn't stand. It was so powerful that Pastor Lankford couldn't endure it and asked God to take it away.

We may think that, surely after a 40 day fast and seeking God, that the answer would come of just what it was that God had for him to understand. What God told him to do was to pray for 3 hours a day. How many of us can even get through an hour of prayer....gut wrenching prayer... That bring tears and an aching into your very being?

He was shown that there is only ONE Second Coming of Christ and that you will be tried and tested. This led him to go back and search the scriptures about the pre-tribulation Rapture. For 16-18 hours a day he spent going through the scriptures and told to write his book, "Second Coming, Second Look" .

He was soon told that he would have to stand before the church to explain himself. They held him in contempt of teaching false church doctrines. Knowing his trial was not for personal sin, he continued to seek God who told him to read the Doctrines of Faith of the Church of God. What a surprise met him as he got to the end of that document. It said, basically, "We believe in the pre-millennial Second Coming of Jesus Christ; first to Resurrect the Dead and then the living that remain followed by the 1,000 year reign of Christ." This Church Doctrine of the Faith was written in the late 1930's and did not teach a pre-tribulation Rapture. But quickly, man-made teaching had crept into the church; most likely one person at a time over and over again.

Here he was going to be kicked out of his church for believing what the church itself had taught before the "Rapture Rabble Rousers" began to infiltrate the churches that had once held to solid doctrine. You see how this lie flew so quickly through-out the Christians churches while the truth was pushed into the closet and forgotten.

One of the verses used by the pre-trib. Crowd is 2 Thessalonians 2:7 (KJV) " For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way." This is not speaking of the Body of Christ that will be taken out but Michael the Archangel who, stands for the Nation of Israel, will be going up to fight Satan. Great Tribulation is the time of the Anti-Christ's Wrath. (This is Not God's Wrath)

Please understand that we know there are many dedicated men such as Pastor Hoggard, King James Only Preacher, who means so well but is also following false teaching that has been handed down throughout many years by his denomination. What he has going for himself is his desire to reach the truth. The King James is not the original Bible language. It was written originally in the Aramaic and Greek.

Too many others, especially among the Pentecostals, will not give up a teaching that makes them popular among the people because it is the very thing that the itchy ears of the people want to hear. There are very few Truth Seekers among them but the few that have left such teachings have a great desire to share the truth. It's not that they need to have their way but because they hope others eyes will be opened in the same way as their own. Who wouldn't want to share God's Truth instead of spewing the lies of Satan?

Two scriptures that confirm each other are I Thess. 4:16-17 "For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall..." And Matthew 24:15 “Therefore when you see the ‘abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place.." (whoever reads, let him understand),

These are scriptures that speak of the End of Days when A/C is already on the scene and to be aware of all that is taking place. Yes, I know there are those of the "Gentile Church" that say Matthew is speaking only to the Jews.

First of all, they do not seem to understand who make up the church (ecclesia). They are Spiritual Israel and the Gentiles that were grafted into their fold. They became the Assembly together.

Secondly, they do not seem to understand the difference between Israel of the Northern Kingdom who are believers and the Jew of the Southern Kingdom who still await the Messiah, having refused to believe that Jesus Christ was exactly whom He claimed.

Thirdly, These ignorant Gentiles just can't seem to grasp the fact that they are here for the long haul. How they carry their cross depends on their desire for God's Word, not man's traditions.

When did Job say he would see his Redeemer? Job 19:27 " And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God" Notice that it is in "His Flesh" that he shall see God. You get your body at the time that the Dead in Christ rise first and then those that remain will be changed. Get it?

There is no way that anyone that sincerely wants to put all of God's Word together in it's correct form can bite into that pre-trib. Rapture lie any longer.

Pastor Lankford spent 17 years of his ministry teaching a doctrine handed down over and over again. The Holy Spirit of God put within Pastor Lankford that relentless feeling that something was wrong, something was missing, something just did not fit AND the pastor submitted to the stirrings of the Holy Spirit of God to find the answer.

There is another issue that is covered in this video and that is who it is that confirmed the Covenant in Daniel 9:27.

Put on your thinking cap and consider the fact that Paul in II Thess 1:1 says the church will see him (The man of Sin), then this would be a imitation type of Covenant that takes place during the time of the End since Jesus Christ confirmed the Covenant that was promised to the Abraham and the Old Testament Prophets of the Salvation of our Souls by Christ's Sacrifice upon the Cross.... which is exactly what Christ did. He didn't sit down and sign some paper....He gave His life-blood upon the Roman Execution Tree that was the lowest, most cruel and degrading form of execution for someone found guilty of a crime. Jesus Christ kept His mouth shut of the charges because He knew that He had to bear this burden unto death for our Salvation.

The Bible teaches only of Great Tribulation. It teaches only of a 3 /12 year or 42 month period of time given to A/C to continue. It does not teach of 1/2 a period of a lesser tribulation to be followed by a greater Tribulation.

Romans 1:22 speaks of the image of a man, an Idol, which will be expected to be worship by all. This may well be the body (temple) created from the DNA from the Shroud of Turin. What better way to describe him being where he does not belong. An earthly temple is not the concern here since God allowed Solomon's Temple to be destroyed after the work was finished by Jesus Cross. However Satan wants to bring all the world's worship upon himself.

I believe, from the many sources I have read that include the Books of Enoch, Jubilee and other Books of the Apocrypha that Satan has done everything he could think of to hide the deeper truths to man's creation and walk upon earth and his involvement in his total destruction that the Man of Perdition will occupy the body created for him and will also rebuild the temple in Jerusalem.

He is not the creator but the imitator of God's work. We should want to learn the secrets that have been held back until the End of Days when they will be revealed to us if we want to endure what is ahead for these very End Days.

There is no pre-tribulation Rapture. There is only the Rapture that takes place after the Dead in Christ are Resurrected.

Please listen to this video. Remember, we do not endorse all of what is spoken of but do agree with the Rapture discussions.

Gerlinda