Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: THANK YOU BROTHER STEVEN!

I AGREE, MICHAEL,

I'VE BEEN ON THIS SITE WELL OVER A YEAR NOW. I THOUGHT I HAD THINGS PRETTY WELL FIGURED OUT BUT THE FACT OF THE MATTER IS, I DIDN'T.

WHEN IT CAME TO WHO ISRAEL REALLY IS AND THAT IT IS THE ECCLESIA WHO INVITED THE GENTILES TO JOIN THEM IN FOLLOWING THE LORD JESUS CHRIST BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT JESUS CAME TO DO.....REACH THE LOST TRIBES OF ISRAEL WITH HIS GOOD NEWS.

PAUL EXPOUNDED ON THIS FACT THAT THE GENTILES ARE THE WILD OLIVE BRANCH "GRAFTED" INTO THE ROOT OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST.

BUT GET THIS, OH GENTILE CHURCH, BY THE GRACE OF GOD, YOU ARE NOT THE HEAD THAT WILL LEAD THE ISRAELITES TO JESUS CHRIST.

YOU ARE THE INVITED ONE, THE INCLUDED ONE, THE GRAFTED IN ONE.

THIS OUGHT TO AWAKEN A FEW OF THE CHURCH THAT GOD DOESN'T INTEND TO REMOVE JUST THE GENTILE OUT OF THE ECCLESIA.

THE TIME OF THE GENTILES WAS OVER WHEN JERUSALEM WAS LIBERATED FROM GENTILE RULE. THE COUNT-DOWN OF THE LAST 40 YEARS BEGAN.

THAT, FELLOW BELIEVERS, IS WHAT IS MEANT BY THAT. YOU WILL BE HERE ALONG WITH THE OTHER SAINTS, THE ISRAELITES, TO WALK THE TALK AND DO YOUR BEST TO BE A TESTIMONY & WITNESS FOR THE LORD JESUS CHRIST UNTIL THAT DAY WHEN THE DEAD ARE CALLED UP AND THEN YOU, IF STILL LIVING, WILL MEET THE LORD IN THE AIR.

THERE IS SO MUCH ELSE I HAVE DISCOVERED BUT THAT ONE ITEM ALONE IS 'SO PRECIOUS' BECAUSE I HAVE RESOLVED THE FACT THAT THERE IS NO RAPTURE UNTIL THE LORD RETURNS AT HIS SECOND COMING.

Thank You also Steven,
gerlinda

Re: THANK YOU BROTHER STEVEN!

Hi Michael and Gerlinda,

Thank you for your faithfulness to the truth.

Thank you for hanging in there on this site many have come and gone because they could not hold on to the truth and were unable to grow or be teachable.

I do NOT know everything....I LEARN DAILY.......No ONE person has it all figured out but unfortunately one by one people that came to this site have left for one reason or another.....

Some could not grasp the evil of pagan worship that has infiltrated the church....( Christmas and Easter worship to name a few )

Some could not handle who Israel is vs who are the JEWS.
The 12 tribes explained ( 10 Northern tribes Israel....3 southern tribes: Levites, Benjamin and Judah )

Some could not handle the truth about the 7 year pre tribulation lie

Some could not handle the FACT that JESUS CHRIST COMPLETED the 70th week of Daniel Chapter 9

Some could not handle that God would use me a chief sinner to share the GOSPEL.

Some could not understand this is a M I N I S T R Y and our conversations on here are a W I T N E S S

Some could not handle the SEPTUAGINT ( which includes the APOCRYPHA are worth reading and praying over: i.e the book of ENOCH, JASHER, JUBILEE, ESDRAS ,and the FIRST BOOK OF ADAM AND EVE are worth reading amongst many more )

Many more reasons but I want to thank you for hanging in there!

Thank you for watching the videos, reading the articles, commentary and BOOKS by Joe Ortiz

On the very positive side we have reached many, many people and have KNOCKED DOWN many sacred cows and teachings on this site.

We are here to share the GOSPEL of JESUS CHRIST.

THE BIBLE IS THE INERRANT WORD OF GOD

JESUS IS GOD ( JESUS IS GOD'S SON )

THE HOLY SPIRIT WILL TEACH YOU ALL THINGS.

PRAY FOR THE PEACE OF JERUSALEM.

I DO NOT BELONG TO ANY DENOMINATION

I AM A FOLLOWER OF JESUS CHRIST ALONE.

WE NOW HAVE 986 FOLLOWERS ON FACEBOOK SO GOD IS USING US TO SHARE TO THOSE THAT ARE OPEN TO THE TEACHINGS OF JESUS CHRIST AND NOT THE FALSE TEACHINGS OF MEN.

God Bless

Steven