Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Is There Such a Thing as a “Wise Fool?”

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes
Link: http://www.raptureready.com/featured/twobear/twobears185.html
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please like the facebook page! We are growing daily!

Is There Such a Thing as a “Wise Fool?”

By Don Twobears

How many people do you know that work hard and try and have the best life they can muster? I am sure that you will sit back and think on this for a moment and those names will include your name as well. For the most part, you will be pleased to a degree, with all you have done in your life thus far, am I correct?

And so, as we look beyond ourselves and see others we are able to detect, those that work hard and those who do not, we see that the wealthy have their lives, as we the ordinary folk have ours. And as we look at the less fortunate among us, we see that they are fairly happy as well. So then my question is this: Of all these lifestyles, which one is the best?

Most will say, the wealthy have the best life, simply because they have so much; possessions, money, etc. Yet, this is not the answer to the question that I asked. I asked, which of these lifestyles is the best lifestyle. Now comes the real problem because of the question; there will be “considerations” to contemplate.

Each and every person will begin by either adding or subtracting things that would make each lifestyle the best or the least desirable. So now we are trying to consider all that “could” make this or that lifestyle...the best. The one thing that I see everyone will never consider, is the amount of time that each lifestyle requires.

As the lists begin to grow, they never see that there is a time requirement for the things that must be accomplished to acquire any given lifestyle. Now as this begins to take shape, I begin to see two more things that are never considered as well: birth and death. Odd how that is, wouldn’t you agree. But then we begin to see those two things as “Give me’s” (in other words they just sort of happen), there is no rhythm or reason, they just occur?

We already know that if you are born the day will come when you will die. So now, as we look at the lists we see there is a certain “time constraint” involved, the time that a person has between birth and death, the two “uncontrollables,” if you will. We see that in order to be truly wealthy, there must be someone ahead of you, that lends a real helping hand. Thus the new person will have a real advantage at a life of wealth and leisure, but is this guaranteed? Obviously, with a “proper upbringing” and the advantage of making good decisions through good education, there is every “possibility.”And as we see, there is a possibility but no guarantee, right? Odd how that happens. (Grumble! Grumble!)

Of course the lists get shorter as we go down in the wealth factor, right? So then in poverty, are there any lists at all? And so now, you may be feeling a little depressed, wondering for a moment what is it all worth? Stop and think for a moment; King Solomon, the wisest man ever, is still dead. Even though there are references to his God-given wisdom, King Solomon is still dead. He was a human like you and I are today. Make any sense to you? No?

Okay, let’s take into account the Kennedy Family. Joe was the patriarch of the family and grew his wealth and power from bootlegging and the Industrialization period. They had presidents and senators all along at that time, they were seen in the pictures of the times, how powerful a dynasty they were. What about today, some 130 years later? Where’s all the wealth, what happened to all the power of the family dynasty? Where is it today and why do so few know where it is all together? And if Joe Kennedy was so powerful, so very wealthy, why hasn’t his tombstone grown in size and effected more people today?

So now you understand the question: Where did it all go to? We read about his legacy in historical papers and most will say, “That’s nice, but how does that help me any?” It doesn’t and that’s the point of it all. Read the book of Ecclesiastes and you may find the answers there from King Solomon, Son of King David, the most wise man to have ever lived. God gave Him the Wisdom that He asked for and in the end, King Solomon said it was: “All Vanity, like chasing the wind.”

What most people fail to understand is what King Solomon said in the end, that we should live the life God has given us and learn to be happy with what HE has given us already. Simply put, if you were never to have a life of luxurious wealth, you never will. If you were meant to work hard all your life, then that is the life you will have, there is no need to disparage the life you were given. It was given to you by God for a reason.

One must learn to see that wealth is one thing, and happiness is another; that does not mean if you have one, the other one is there too. The world is full of these things and it is up to you and me to understand that God is in charge and not you and me. To turn that around, is how the “world” thinks, just like trying to understand the phrase: “He’s a wise fool!”

As we look at those lists again, they begin to lose their luster and their meanings are less bright. It does not matter what you are, but it does matter whom you wish to be. Look at the Bible, God's Holy Word to you and me, we now see what we are...God’s children. What we have does not matter, but becoming a born-again believer and follower of Jesus Christ does.

I am saying it again and will continue to. We either follow Jesus Christ and go to heaven or we follow Satan and his ilk and go to the lake of fire. Rich or poor, or in-between, we must choose one way or the other. Once we have made that decision, the fruits of our days will be evident to all...most importantly...to the Lord God Almighty.

We must take an accounting of all that we do in the hours in our life. One thing is for sure, God will make you responsible for every second of your life, whether you like that or not. That is not a choice for you. We should be praying and saying, “Thank you Lord for this life of mine, for the time here to choose you or the other one and I have chosen you. Bless me with your peace and happiness and to live my for you. In Jesus Name I pray...Amen!”

For one reason or the other many have taken the wrong course in life. We must have a great education and learn to work hard and make something of ourselves, right? According to the world this is what we are supposed to do and so it is with our children, but is this what the Word of God says? We long to grow a peach and then turn it into an apple, as if being a peach is not enough for us. Currently, we have Scientists that are playing with our Genes and they attempting to bring about an “Uber-Race” of people. But isn’t that what the Nazis endeavored to do? And we know what happened to them. So why is it that we are trying this again? Are we not happy with whom God has created us to be, from the womb? There is a distinct difference between tweaking our genes and creating something altogether new.

God is the Creator and we are the Created, there is a difference folks! We need to take an accounting of that and be sure on which side we want to be. One could bring us destruction, the likes we are not able to discern at this point in time. God never asked us to be any more than what HE created us to be. HE did create us to either follow HIM or not and HE left that part up to you and I to decide for ourselves. Problem is, we have egos that tend to get us in more trouble than it’s worth! If you understand that, then you will understand Noah’s flood and Sodom and Gomorrah. It will definitely help you in understanding that the Word of God...is absolute Truth!

Taking all of this into account, in Gods Holy Word we can then see why there was a King David and then his son, King Solomon. Otherwise there would be no Ecclesiastes for you and me to read and learn from. History is important for us to read and understand, otherwise there would be no wisdom to begin with. Reading from the beginning in Genesis tells us how all things came to be, as we know them today. In this we can easily understand if there is a Genesis, there is a Revelation, a beginning and surely an end. What makes all of this so unique, is that the Prophecies are there and they tell us what to expect ahead of time. Simply because God said so.

If we take the Word of God as absolute Truth, then we know there is a beginning and there is definitely an end, to our lives, as well as this world -- and that makes the Bible...all the more...the Truth! So now, the question is, what do you plan to do with this wealth of Truth called the Holy Word of God? Read it and Believe it!

It's either that...or...you could be the very first “wise-fool.”

John 3:16: “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven