Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Jim Marrs-Future Technology From The Past (FULL)

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6bCyHJc4kM
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please like the facebook page! We are growing daily!

Jim Marrs-Future Technology From The Past (FULL)

The accidental discovery of single atom elements by a Phoenix-area cotton farmer in the 1970s may have opened the door to limitless free energy, a cure for AIDS and cancer, longevity, faster-than-light speeds, anti-gravity and much more, perhaps even inter-dimensional and time travel. But this discovery may precipitated new policies and even war in a struggle to gain control over this new technology? And, while this discovery has been startling to modern science, it appears to be nothing new. As stated in Ecclesiastes 1:9 (New International), "What has been will be again, what has been done will be done again; there is nothing new under the sun."
Today, several scholars have linked this amazing discovery to the mythology and legends of the far distant past, especially in ancient Mesopotamia today known as Iraq.
Interest in this new technology grew rapidly and by 2003, some researchers were even claiming that the invasion of Iraq made have had more to do with this new discovery than with oil, weapons of mass destruction or regime change. This story of amazing new discoveries, their connection with narratives from the ancient past and the possible role all this plays in current world events is gaining more and more interest within the public. It appears as though these elemental secrets were lost centuries ago, though vestiges of this knowledge may have been passed down through the years by a series of secret societies.
The current story began with David Hudson, a self-styled conservative Republican and cotton farmer from Phoenix, Arizona. By the mid-1970s, Hudson had found farming in the parched baked soil there a hard scrabble. He began to look for other means of making a living even as he began injecting sulphuric acid into the soil in an effort to break up the dry crust. He found that by spraying his soil samples with a cyanide solution, he could obtain traces of metals from the ore, including gold.
" e had been doing soils analysis [when we thought of] this concept of literally piling ore up on a piece of plastic and spraying it with a cyanide solution, which dissolves selectively the gold out of the ore," Hudson told a Dallas audience in 1995. "It trickles down through the ore until it hits the plastic and then runs out of the plastic into the settling pond. It's pumped up through activated charcoal where the gold adheres to the charcoal and then the solution is returned to the stack...The concept seemed pretty simple. I decided, you know a lot of farmers have airplanes, a lot of farmers have race horses, a lot of farmers have race cars...I decided I was going to have a gold mine."
After checking out several locations, including abandoned gold mines, Hudson found the site near Phoenix he was seeking. "I had a lot of earth movers and water trucks and road graders and backhoes and caterpillars and these kinds of things on the farm and I had equipment operators, so I decided I was going to set up one of these heap leach cyanide systems."
Hudson got much more than he had bargained for. " e began recovering the gold and silver and we would take the charcoal down to our farm. We'd strip it with hot cyanide and sodium hydroxide. We'd run it through an 'electro-winning cell' to get the gold out. And then we would do what's called a 'fire assay,' where you run it through a crucible reduction to get this gold and silver bead....This is the time honored procedure for recovering gold and silver and, basically, its been performed for 250-300 years. It's the accepted standard in the industry," he explained.
But, along with small amounts of gold and silver, Hudson also recovered small beads of a material which baffled attempts at analysis. "Something was recovering with the gold and silver [that] we couldn't explain," he said.
This "something" turned out to be elements heretofore unknown to modern science, elements composed of a single atom. This monatomic matter is found in virtually everything around us including the food we eat and the water we drink.
Hudson found such elements could be retrieved from noble metals such as gold, silver, copper, cobalt and nickel along with platinum, palladium, rhodium, iridium, ruthenium and osmium.
He also found that the nuclei of such monatomic matter acted in an unusual manner. Under certain circumstances, they began spinning and creating oddly deformed shapes. Oddly, as these nuclei spun they began to come apart on their own.

Thank you for watching.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven