Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
per Gail: The U.S. Borders are collapsing with chaos ensuing.

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

Within its borders, the U.S. Itself is collapsing and inviting more chaos.
Governors all around the U.S. Are disassociating themselves with the Federal Government. And it's not just Governors, but the very members of Congress as well Congressional Democrats are now very openly saying they have basically no relationship with the president. Aug.18th, 2014

The political atmosphere in the U.S. Capital is becoming poisonous.
States petition to secede from union - CBS News Nov.14th, 2012
And the border that the U.S. Shares with Canada is next, thanks to Zug Island.

More than 14 feet of water in Detroit MI- Aug.12th, 2014
The Michigan Department of Transportation, portions of nearly all the major freeways in southeastern Michigan remain closed.
Detroit is Drowning Global Warming is to blame- Aug.13th, 2014
Police tell Detroiters to buy guns in city driven by race issues and crimes- Aug.17th, 2014

City police chief has encouraged residents to arm themselves as stark racial disparities in ‘shoot first’ laws become clear.
The police chief warns that “good” and “law-abiding” Detroiters need to arm themselves against criminals in the city.

Global unrest worries Detroit's Big 3 Carmakers- Aug.18th, 2014
Political turmoil, economic uncertainty in South America, Russia, Thailand and the Middle East have U.S. Big 3 automakers worried about selling cars, losing money, protecting workers and securing new suppliers.
The transformation of Daniel 7:4, the eagle's wings getting plucked is well underway, cities with major crime rates are out of money, & the U.S. Infrastructure is crumbling.

It all goes back to what Ken Peters was shown, what would happen during the tribulation time frame.

Mr. Peters, now Pastor Peters, recounts the Humvees. here's a clip-
A huge earthquake strikes and causes a massive change in weather patterns. Then

NEW LAW ENFORCEMENT

Right about at the time that this massive earthquake, very unusual things began happening with the laws. I began to see local municipalities and no longer were the police departments the enforcers of the laws. But military police driving very unusual looking vehicles that I now know are called Humvees.

The vehicles I saw were black and were on just about every corner of every main thorough, standing in the back of them were men wearing black uniforms and blue ball caps or blue helmets.

There was a big radio antenna or some sort of a device in the back of the Humvee. On the other side in the back there was a flag. It looked like the guy standing in the back had some sort of big gun. I was able to look inside and on the inside there was what I know now to be a laptop type of computer sitting on the dash. It had a computer screen that looked much like the airplane that I rode in today. They could look into this computer and it gave him all sorts of information.

One thing that was happening was you could not cross state lines at this time without papers. Current papers were required to cross state lines. That was very strange to me.

At the same time I saw streetlight stands with little oval shaped cameras on top of them. In this dream it was revealed to me that these cameras new the whereabouts of everybody’s vehicles.

The changes took place almost instantly and with complete ease. There was peaceful martial law. Military vehicles were everywhere. They knew everyone’s whereabouts. I found out how they began to know this. I did not understand this at first until it was revealed to me.

All of the nations of the world became as one. There were no longer any sovereign individual nations. Continents were no longer divided into countries but were divided into regions.

Aug.15th, 2014
The Missouri police department acquired two armored Humvees and other military gear for free through a Pentagon program that critics blame is “militarizing America’s Main Streets.”
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/aug2014/gail824.htm

The wings on the eagle get clipped, Daniel 7:4
God Bless,
Gail