Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Have we forgotten how to blush?

Growing up in a generation when one's Word meant it was the Ruler for Measuring a Man's Character, was a trait that my parents left me with that I am eternally grateful. Now, my parents were not what you would call Born-Again Christians but they were honest to the point they'd walk 10 miles to return a dime they owed someone even if they didn't have a car to make the trip and it meant walking without shoes, on a gravel road on a hot, hot day.

I remember my mother, who was from Germany, whom didn't understand the American way of being able to "Charge" your groceries until you received your pay-check, threatening to cut my fingers off. My friend, whose father owned the local grocery store would go in there and tell her Dad she wanted to charge a candy bar. How cool was that? She told me that I could do the same and so I did. When asked by my mother where I had gotten the candy bar, she literally read me the riot act (in German with a few swear words included), grabbed me by my ear and marched me down to the store where I handed over my meager earnings to pay for the candy. In Her mind, I had stolen the candy bar. It was a lesson I never forgot. Do you know why she was such a stickler about that?

Back in Germany, during the war, she had a sister who lacked the quality of being honest. If she wanted it, she would connive some way to get it. So, in order to connive, she became an expert liar, who promised she would pay back...."Honest, you have my Word!" When her word was no longer any good, she began to steal. Soon her sticky fingers landed her up in the village jail.

When my mother & friend would walk to work, they had to pass the local jail, where the prisoners were out working in the garden. My aunt would wave her arms and yell across the street, "Hallo Lizbeth, Hallo" which caused my mother to hang her head in shame. The shame of this seemed to have left an eternal red face, I swear, my mom kept all of her life. It also made such an imprint on her mind that never was a daughter of hers going to be like her own sister. And the daughter (Me) wasn't going to have my fingers cut off so I learned to keep my word or not to give it.

Why do I say all of this?

1. She wasn't a born-again Christian yet she had more moral character than most Christians I have known throughout my life. She exhibited the commandment to not steal. She also did not steal another's character by gossiping. People knew that they could confide in her and that is where it stayed. Even if she, later had a disagreement with that friend, she never divulged a confidence. Why? Because she could not live with herself knowing that her Word meant nothing.

2. Although not a Christian, she would not lie. If she said she would do something, she would do it even if she was on her sick bed. She was not free with her promises; her yes was a yes and her no was a no. You see, to betray her Word, was a demotion in her own eyes. She never thought of herself as better than another. She knew who she was, no more and certainly, no less.

3. Although not a Christian, she was content with her simple life, never coveting what others had. Peace of mind to her was knowing that she didn't owe anything to anyone. If she didn't have the money, then she didn't need it.

4. Although not a Christian, she had a dignity about her that caused others to give her respect. She didn't have to demand respect. She had integrity, which means doing the right thing in a reliable way. She was honest.

5. Although not a Christian, she had excellent working skills. She didn't just do a job for a wage but went above what was expected. Why? Because she never wanted anyone to accuse her of being lazy or sloppy. She knew that others depended upon her no matter how menial the job. It was a matter of personal pride.

Now, my Mom was certainly not perfect no more than any of us. If she was told she was wrong; her German chin went up in the air, her face got more red and you were given the silent treatment. Her stubbornness, often kept her from knowing the difference between criticism and constructive criticism. She would mull over what had been presented to her.....a very long times sometimes....and then, when given the facts, would say, in her thick German accent, "Yah! I dink du bist right." Once the air was cleared, she was an eager student.

Why do I tell you this about my German Mamma? Because over the course of my own Christian walk, I have seen more deceit, back stabbing, greediness, down and out lying among fellow Christians than I have among those that don't make a claim to be a follower of Our Lord Jesus Christ. I don't expect none-believers to exhibit Godly qualities so don't get disappointed but, oh, have I been down-right shocked at the un-godly behavior of those that should know better. Aren't they afraid of their actions before a Holy God? Are they so busy putting others down in order to build themselves up in their own minds? They give no slack to others, won't even consider that a bit of constructive criticism is done for their own good. To say, "I am sorry" is unheard of in their circles. Goodness, there are so many of us that have had to admit that what we believed for most of our life was wrong and our attitude should be, "Thank God, someone told me the truth."

When a man asks for forgiveness and receives it; it lifts the heart so there is no longer a heavy burden. I respect someone who can say, "I was wrong" so much more because he has humbled himself. There is something up-lifting in being humble.

I am so happy to be able to say that, in one of those times, My very stubborn mother admitted she was wrong, she came to the knowledge of the Lord Jesus Christ. It didn't change her that much because she already had integrity, honesty, a straight speaking tongue and respect for her fellow man.

Having integrity means doing the right thing in a reliable way. Respect means valuing each others points of views. It means being open to being wrong. Talk is so cheap but the walk is being watched by our Lord God. We cannot fool him.

I've heard it said that being able to admit you are wrong is a powerful way to get a fine education. Those who never retract their opinions love themselves more than they love TRUTH. It is everybody's responsibility to seek what is right and just. Being mature enough to admit that you are wrong lends dignity to you.

My mother felt the shame of her sister's acts for which she was not responsible. Do we even feel shame for our own acts, for which we are responsible? I look forward to seeing my mother again and I am sure she is waiting to see how I finish up my own walk.

Gerlinda