Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Rapture New Updates: August 2 2014

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

Link: http://www.raptureready.com/rapnews_db.php
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page!

http://www.raptureready.com/rapnews_db.php

02 Aug 14

U.S. government seeking to test Ebola vaccine on humans: reports
The U.S. government will begin testing on people an experimental Ebola vaccine as early as September, after seeing positive results from tests on primates... The National Institutes of Health's infectious disease unit is working with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration to put the vaccine into trial as quickly as possible...

Anti-Semitism Rises in Europe Amid Israel-Gaza Conflict
Across Europe, the conflict in Gaza is generating a broader backlash against Jews, as threats, hate speech and even violent attacks proliferate in several countries. Most surprising perhaps, a wave of incidents has washed over Germany, where atonement for the Holocaust and other Nazi crimes is a bedrock of the modern society.

Netanyahu to US: Don't second guess me on Hamas
Following the quick collapse of the cease-fire in Gaza, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu told the White House not to force a truce with Palestinian militants on Israel. Sources familiar with conversations between Netanyahu and senior U.S. officials, including Secretary of State John Kerry, say the Israeli leader advised the Obama administration "not to ever second guess me again" on the matter.

Ukraine crisis: Rebel adviser 'admits executions'
A senior adviser to rebels in eastern Ukraine has confirmed that extrajudicial killings have been carried out "to prevent chaos". Igor Druz told the BBC such "executions" sent an important signal to the rest of the rebel forces. He also said Ukraine's government was a "terrorist" organisation, committing war crimes against civilians.

Ebola crisis: Virus spreading too fast, says WHO
The Ebola outbreak in West Africa is spreading faster than efforts to control it, World Health Organization (WHO) head Margaret Chan has said. She told a summit of regional leaders that failure to contain Ebola could be "catastrophic" in terms of lives lost. But she said the virus, which has claimed 728 lives in Guinea, Liberia and Sierra Leone since February, could be stopped if well managed.

British embassy in Libya to 'suspend operations'
The UK is to temporarily close its embassy in the Libyan capital, Tripoli, because of worsening violence. The Foreign Office, which has urged Britons to leave the country immediately, said consular assistance would not be available from Monday. Ambassador Michael Aron described the situation as "very sad" and said staff would return to the embassy "as soon as security allows".

Mexican journalists denounce Sinaloa state 'gag law'
Journalists in Mexico have criticised a new law that restricts crime reporting in north-eastern Sinaloa state. The legislation bans journalists from taking pictures and recording video or audio at a crime scene. Journalists will have to rely on official information approved by the Prosecutor's Office to report on crime.

UN chief Ban condemns Hamas violation of cease-fire, capture of IDF soldier
UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon condemned on Friday the reported violation by Islamist Hamas militants of a 72-hour humanitarian ceasefire in Gaza and demanded the immediate, unconditional release of a captured Israeli soldier. "He is shocked and profoundly disappointed by these developments," UN spokesman...said. "The secretary-general is deeply concerned about the resumption of Israeli attacks on Gaza."

Israel will not attend Gaza truce talks in Cairo, official says
Israel will not send envoys to Gaza truce negotiations in Egypt on Saturday as planned, an Israeli official said, accusing Hamas of misleading international mediators. "Hamas is not interested in an accommodation," the official said on condition of anonymity.

David Cameron calls on Nato to rethink Russia relationship
Nato needs to rethink its long-term relationship with Russia, which views the alliance as "an adversary", Prime Minister David Cameron has warned. He said there has to be a "robust presence" in eastern Europe because of Russia's "illegal" actions in Ukraine.

17 soldiers die fighting militants; blasts hit Baghdad
At least 17 Iraqi soldiers were killed in a fierce battle against militants south of Baghdad Friday while bombs in and around the capital left another 16 people dead.

Puerto Rico braces for rain from tropical storm
Tropical Storm Bertha spun toward Puerto Rico and the Dominican Republic early Saturday after dumping heavy rain across the eastern Caribbean and causing several power outages in the region.

Ugandan Court Invalidates Anti-Gay Law
A Ugandan court on Friday invalidated an anti-gay bill signed into law earlier this year, pleasing activists and watchdog groups who called the measure draconian and wanted it repealed. The Constitutional Court declared the law illegal because it was passed during a parliamentary session that lacked a quorum.

U.N. Condemns Israel, U.S. for Not Sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
The United Nations slammed Israel for possibly committing war crimes in its fight against Hamas — and then backed that accusation by suggesting the Jewish nation ought to be sharing its Iron Dome defensive technology with the very terror group it’s fighting.

Why ISIS Blew Up Jonah’s Tomb, And Why It Might Backfire
Last week, members of the Islamic State of Iraq and al-Sham (ISIS), the ruthless militant group currently marauding through Iraq, reportedly blew up the tomb of the Prophet Yunus. The burial site of Yunus, commonly known to many Christians as the biblical figure Jonah, was located in the modern-day city of Mosul (once the biblical city of Nineveh), and was seen by many archeologists and religious scholars as an ancient — and precious — religious artifact. Now, reports indicate, it is little more than rubble.

Latin America comes out in force against Israel
Latin America's leaders are among the most vehement in condemning Israel's Gaza offensive -- labelling the Jewish state "terrorist", recalling ambassadors, and offering near-unanimous, unwavering support to Palestinians.

Yellowstone Volcano Eruption Effects: Entire World Would be at Risk if Supervolcano Erupts
The Yellowstone volcano is an increasing source of interest, being perceived as one of the volcanoes most likely to erupt in the United States and the subject of a number of articles, videos, and blog posts. People have been sharing advice on how to survive if the volcano does end up erupting anytime soon. Now it’s worth looking at the potential effects of an eruption.

01 Aug 14

Tropical Storm Bertha approaching the Caribbean
Tropical storm warnings have been issued for Puerto Rico, the U.S. and British Virgin Islands and other nearby islands as Tropical Storm Bertha approaches the Caribbean.

CDC chief: Ebola 'could arrive in the U.S.'
Virus 'definitely not under control' as agency issues alert. He said the CDC, consequently, has issued a nationwide health alert to health-care providers in the U.S., with instructions to isolate anyone suspected of being infected.

Court releases 'Fast and Furious' info withheld by Obama
A federal court has ruled that the Obama Department of Justice must turn over to the non-profit watchdog group Judicial Watch an index of materials related to the “Fast and Furious” gun-running scandal that were withheld by the White House under executive privilege claims.

Key to aging immune system: Discovery of DNA replication problem
"We have found the cellular mechanism responsible for the inability of blood-forming cells to maintain blood production over time in an old organism, and have identified molecular defects that could be restored for rejuvenation therapies,"

MINOR STORM WARMING
A CME is heading for Earth. The cloud was hurled into space on July 30th when a magnetic filament on the sun erupted, and it appears to be on course to sideswipe Earth's magnetic field. NOAA forecasters estimate a 30% chance of polar geomagnetic storms on Aug. 2nd when the CME arrives.

A Thank You Letter From Hamas to the Media
Dear Members of the Mainstream Media, You've been awesome! Everyone knows that we start unwinnable wars with Israel because the real victory happens when you predictably side with us each time. And you've been so supportive of our strategy that we really want to acknowledge your helpfulness. In particular, we thank you for:

Gallup: 'God Gap' Persists; Very Religious Are Mostly Republican; Non-Religious Are Mostly Democrat
The so-called "God Gap" between Republicans and Democrats continues to play an important role in partisan differences, according to a new Gallup poll. Among very religious Americans, about half, 49 percent, identify as Republican or are likely to vote Republican. Among nonreligious Americans, also about half, 52 percent, identify as Democrats or are likely to vote for Democrats.

Rosetta the comet hunter arrives at its target
The space probe has spent a decade flying around the planets, gaining enough speed and the right trajectory to rendezvous perfectly with the icy mass of comet 67P/Churyumov-Gerasimenko. This week it moves into position, and becomes the first man-made object ever to fly alongside a comet as it speeds towards the Sun, grabbing some stunning photographs and revealing science data in the process.

Quake of 5.5 magnitude strikes near Algerian capital-USGS
A magnitude 5.5 earthquake struck 9 miles (14 km) southeast of the Algerian capital Algiers on Friday, the United States Geological Survey said.

Rouhani: ‘This Festering Zionist Tumor Has Opened Once Again’
Iranian President Hassan Rouhani lashed out at Israel in vitriolic terms on Wednesday, referring to Israel as a “festering Zionist tumor.” Rouhani, who has been championed by Western media as a moderate reformer who could change Iran’s extremist ways, appears to be adopting a violent tone similar to Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei, who has advocated for the complete destruction of Israel in recent days.

Russia enacts 'draconian' law for bloggers and online media
A new law imposing restrictions on users of social media has come into effect in Russia. It means bloggers with more than 3,000 daily readers must register with the mass media regulator, Roskomnadzor, and conform to the regulations that govern the country's larger media outlets. Internet companies will also be required to allow Russian authorities access to users' information.

Fighting in Gaza continues as truce collapses
The 72-hour cease-fire brokered by the United States and the United Nations ended just hours after it went into effect, as fighting resumed on both sides Friday morning. Code Red sirens rang out in southern Israel around 10 a.m., just as Palestinian media reports of Israeli artillery fire began to surface.

Ebola crisis: Infected aid worker heads to US
A hospital in Atlanta is preparing to receive a US aid worker infected with the deadly Ebola virus in West Africa. The unnamed patient will be flown to the US in the next few days for treatment at a high-security ward at Emory University Hospital, medics said. The worst outbreak in history has swept through the region, killing 729 people.
[/u]

http://www.raptureready.com/rapnews_db.php

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven

Re: Rapture New Updates: August 2 2014

Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please like the facebook page! We are growing daily!

Giant Ebola Risk! U.S. CDC lab inspectors may have risked public safety

ALERT Ebola: More than "100" health workers have been infected at least 50 have died

Pastor Spends $200,000 of Church's Money to Buy His Own Book to Make it a New York Times Best Seller

8/02/2014 -- Bringing EBOLA back to the USA = Dumb Dumb Dumb

The full length webcast from August 1st, 2014. Dennis Small, Matthew Ogden and Dennis Mason discuss the implications of the passage of House Concurrent resolution 105, the significance of the advancements made in China's Lunar Space Program, and discuss Lyndon LaRouche's concept of a conference to settle matters of international economy and physical science.

Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven

BPE: MAJOR UPDATE/ISIS MOVES INTO LEBANON

ISRAEL'S NORTHERN GATE, "AND THE TOP OF CARMEL WITHERS

S0 News August 2, 2014 - Solar Eruptions

The Groxt1: July 30th UK Crop Circle. Shows Rapture. Illuminati Freemason Symbolism.

An investigative Look into the July 30 Crop Circle.
◄ Revelation 3 ►
King James Bible
Message to the Church in Sardis
1And unto the angel of the church in Sardis write; These things saith he that hath the seven Spirits of God, and the seven stars; I know thy works, that thou hast a name that thou livest, and art dead. 2Be watchful, and strengthen the things which remain, that are ready to die: for I have not found thy works perfect before God. 3Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee. 4Thou hast a few names even in Sardis which have not defiled their garments; and they shall walk with me in white: for they are worthy. 5He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels. 6He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Message to the Church in Philadelphia
7And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth;

8I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name. 9Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee. 10Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth. 11Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown. 12Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name. 13He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Message to the Church in Laodicea
(Colossians 2:1-5)

14And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;

15I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. 16So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth. 17Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked: 18I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see. 19As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent. 20Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. 21To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne. 22He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Jesus Christ is LORD and Savior the Son of God raised from the dead.
All Glory to God.
Hallelujah.

M. Greely: Toledo, Ohio: Don't drink the water, says 4th-largest Ohio city

Vermont Yankee Nuclear plant looks to end emergency planning role

Dismantling California nuke plant will cost $4.4B

Man faces attempted murder charge over 3 Chips Ahoy Cookies

Today's Earthquake Report: 8/2 Yellowstone-Visokoi Island, Oklahoma, Puerto Rico, Mid Indian Ridge

Important: Growing concerns over in the "air transmission" of Ebola-Images

Dahboo77: Aviation Expert's Shocking Analysis of MH17 Crash! Cockpit Riddled by '30mm' Bullet Holes!

Pandemic by Design ~ The Ebola Bio-Weapon!