Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
JESUS FULFILLS THE FEAST OF TABERNACLES ( and the Last Great Day)

Hello all,

We come to the Feast of Tabernacles, and this is the most awesome feast of all!! Not only did Christ fulfill this feast, He also fulfills the Feast of the Last Great Day, the eighth Day. I will include a short study on that at the end of this post.

The Feast of Tabernacles is all about ingathering and indwelling. Jesus draws all to Him to freely drink of His Living Water, and the way to His Holy Spirit that will guide them.

I would like to start this study with a few verses from His Word that describe the essence of how Jesus fulfilled everything about it...2000 years ago. There is not a 2000 year gap between when Christ fulfilled this and the sending of the Holy Spirit at Pentecost. This marks the beginning of God\'s Kingdom on earth, the one He is coming to Judge at His Second Coming. Christ\'s Kingdom is not of this earth, but it is on this earth via His followers as He lives inside them.

\"If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us. Hereby know we that we dwell in him, and he in us, because he hath given us of his Spirit. And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world. Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God. \" I John 4:12

\"He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him.\" John 6:56

\"Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? \" I Corinthians 3:16

\"For the truth\'s sake, which dwelleth in us, and shall be with us for ever. Grace be with you, mercy, and peace, from God the Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of the Father, in truth\" II John 1:2

The fulfillment of the Feast of Indwelling (Tabernacles) is right there, summarized in those few verses. The wandering in the desert is over, the Lord now tabernacles with His own, fulfilling the OT promise.

The following short study is the cream of the crop of all the ones that I read. I agree with her findings and I am a second witness to them being true.

############

JESUS FULFILLS THE FEAST OF TABERNACLES

Link of article or video : http://www.seekgod.ca/forum/

I want to share on my view of the Feast of Tabernacles explaining how I see it already being fulfilled when Jesus came .Many Messianics teach that this feast is still to be fulfilled and I’m wondering how one could add to what already has been done.

Lev 23:23 And the LORD spoke unto Moses, saying,

Lev 23:24 Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, In the seventh month, in the first day of the month, shall you have a sabbath, a memorial of blowing of trumpets, a holy convocation.

Lev 23:25 You shall do no regular work on it: but you shall offer an offering made by fire unto the LORD.

The feast of tabernacles was also called the feast of ingathering. It was a harvest festival so to speak, where the final crops for the year were harvested. However it also served a commemoration to the years that Israel served in the wilderness.

Lev 23:34 Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, The fifteenth day of this seventh month shall be the feast of tabernacles for seven days unto the LORD.

Lev 23:35 On the first day shall be a holy convocation: you shall do no regular work on it.

Lev 23:36 Seven days you shall offer an offering made by fire unto the LORD: on the eighth day shall be a holy convocation unto you; and you shall offer an offering made by fire unto the LORD: it is a solemn assembly; and you shall do no regular work on it.

Lev 23:39 Also in the fifteenth day of the seventh month, when you have gathered in the fruit of the land, you shall keep a feast unto the LORD seven days: on the first day shall be a sabbath, and on the eighth day shall be a sabbath.

Lev 23:40 And you shall take on the first day the fruit of choice trees, branches of palm trees, and the boughs of leafy trees, and willows of the brook; and you shall rejoice before the LORD your God seven days.

Lev 23:41 And you shall keep it as a feast unto the LORD seven days in the year. It shall be a statute forever in your generations: you shall celebrate it in the seventh month.

Lev 23:42 You shall dwell in booths seven days; all that are born Israelites shall dwell in booths:

Lev 23:43 That your generations may know that I made the children of Israel to dwell in booths, when I brought them out of the land of Egypt: I am the LORD your God.

We see the primary reason for celebration is to commemorate the Exodus from Egypt.

As a Christian we know this symbolized the exodus from Sin. Just as the Passover Lamb is the Lamb of God, so Tabernacles symbolizes our sojourning in the world/wilderness on our way to the Promised Land.

After being delivered from bondage in Egypt, the people weren’t suddenly transported to the Promised land. Paralleling our lives, they spent 40 years in wilderness dwelling in tents and God was with them in a cloud by day and a pillar of fire at night.

Following our acceptance of Jesus and his redemption from sin we aren’t magically transported to the real promised land either but we go through the wilderness, in our bodily tents.

During their time in the wilderness, they were not alone.

He also fulfilled Tabernacles by tabernacling physically among us:

Joh 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Not only did He tabernacle with us 33 years on the earth, he does so now with us and in us in this earthly sojourn.

Joh 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man loves me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

2Co 6:16 And what agreement has the temple of God with idols? for you are the temple of the living God; as God has said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

Eze 37:26 Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them: and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them forevermore.

Eze 37:27 My tabernacle also shall be with them: yea, I will be their God, and they shall be my people

In the NT we learn that Jesus was that Rock that gave them water, a theme that Jesus then takes up when during the feast of tabernacles he said that whoever wanted Living water had to go to Him for it.

1Co 10:4 And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ.

The manna symbolized Jesus

Joh 6:47 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believes on me has everlasting life.

Joh 6:48 I am that bread of life.

Joh 6:49 Your fathers did eat manna in the wilderness, and are dead.

Joh 6:50 This is the bread which comes down from heaven, that a man may eat thereof, and not die.

Joh 6:51 I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live forever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.

He also was there as the light

Exo 13:21 And the LORD went before them by day in a pillar of a cloud, to lead them in the way; and by night in a pillar of fire, to give them light; to go by day and night:

Neh 9:19 Yet you in your manifold mercies forsook them not in the wilderness: the pillar of cloud departed not from them by day, to lead them in the way; neither the pillar of fire by night, to show them light, and the way in which they should go.

In NT at the feast of Tabernacles commemorating this time in the wilderness Jesus comes up and says He is the true Light of the world. In our wilderness of this world, Jesus is the light that we follow to show us the way we should go.

Now after all that does Jesus fulfill Tabernacles or not, is he the goal of what the physical exodus from Egypt represented. Is what God requires today keeping the feast of tabernacles in the physical sense ie dwelling in booths and offering sacrifices?

Ezr 3:4 They kept also the feast of tabernacles, as it is written, and offered the daily burnt offerings by number, according to the ordinance, as the duty of every day required;

Or wouldn’t He rather you had been redeemed inwardly, accepted Jesus for the redemption of sins, and were now walking with Him ,our real pillar of light, who gives us real living water that will not cause us to thirst on your way to the Promised Land.

Heb 11:16 But now they desire a better country, that is, a heavenly: therefore God is not ashamed to be called their God: for he has prepared for them a city. [end quote]

############

I just do not see anything else to be fulfilled about this feast; the shadow came to full light in Jesus. I hope you can see what I have been trying to convey, as sometimes words don\'t do justice to spiritual things.

Jesus also fulfilled the Last Great Day...more on that next.

JESUS IS ALL AND EVERYTHING!!

Patti C.

Re: JESUS FULFILLS THE FEAST OF TABERNACLES ( and the Last Great Day)

Eighth Day of the Eighth Feast

http://www.messianicgentiles.blogspot.com/2009/06/last-great-day

Link of article or video : http://www.messianicgentiles.blogspot.com/2009/06/last-great-day

On the Eighth day, the last day, called "the great day of the feast" the priests made no procession and poured no water onto the pavement and this too was very significant, because it symbolized the fact that God had fulfilled the promise to their fathers, He had now brought them into this land that was well watered, flowing with milk and honey, they no longer needed the miraculous supply out of the Rock.

It was on this day the last day that Jesus stood and cried out: "If anyone thirsts, let him come to Me and drink. He who believes in Me, as the Scripture has said, out of his heart will flow rivers of living water."

It is interesting to note that it was on this day that they sang the marvelous “hallel psalms” of praise, which conclude with this passage Ps. 118:22 “.. and You have become my salvation, the Stone which the builders rejected has become the chief cornerstone..and blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord.”

The historical background sheds much light on the meaning. Jesus, their promised Messiah, was standing in their midst as they were performing the ceremony and WAS fulfilling the Scripture and the promise spoken through Isaiah that the Lord would become their salvation (incarnate) and the water was always used as a symbol in Judaism as that which “comes from above” and is identified with Messiah “the coming One” (Heb. Haba”) throughout.

#############

I hope these short studies have helped readers to see how beautifully and completely Jesus completed ALL of the shadows of ALL of the Feasts of the Lord. He is the Way, the Truth and the Light.

With love for all my brothers and sisters in Christ.

JESUS IS ALL AND EVERYTHING!!

Patti C.

Re: JESUS FULFILLS THE FEAST OF TABERNACLES ( and the Last Great Day)

Bump