Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
GREAT TRIBULATION = COMING TO THE END OF "SELF"

Hello all,

The Lord is really putting this issue of the truth verses religion on my heart BIG TIME!! I cannot stop thinking about it, dreaming about it, and reading about it! Every time I open my Bible the verses I am led to are about this! It is uncanny, as I had many other issues that I wanted to write about, but each day this issue comes to the fore. I understand why now, as all the other topics I wanted to write about revolve around this center concept.

As we enter into the darkest days in world history, it becomes increasingly vital to separate Truth from lies, and this involves separating Truth from religion. I have noticed in my own life one of the reasons I am being rejected by friends and coworkers is they think that when I say I am a Christian that it means I am religious. It seems that the the majority of people equate believing in Christ as a religion and not the TRUTH, the WAY and the LIFE.

They are turned off by the idea that they must do something in order to get God, like go to church, be baptized, give up money and stop doing all the fun stuff that makes their life worth living! They think being "religious" will make them judgmental and bigoted and unpopular, so why would they want that! They don't even know that there is a truth because they have been taught that truth is relative, and whatever they want it to be. Most have absolutely no LOVE OF THE TRUTH, because those who were supposed to share it with them have turned the Truth into a religion!!!

By division (another major tool of Satan) and turning following Jesus Christ into hundreds of denominations, mankind has defiled and fragmented the Truth into various religions with certain rules of conduct!! Instead of the truth setting one free, it has become a way to enslave millions with the same rituals and dogmas that Christ hated!! When I tell someone I am a Christian I can see a light turn off in their eyes and hear them think " oh no, not another one of those".

In this way, I realize that I want to share Truth, but I am greatly handicapped by the worldly concept of religion. So in that regard, I have decided to change my tactics when relating to an unbeliever or in name only Christian about God in these end times. I am going to ask them if they know about the Great Tribulation.

Great tribulation is both a personal and worldly event. One only comes to Christ after the great tribulation of coming to the end of themselves. By being broken spiritually, mentally and oft times physically, and knowing they have no control over their situation, will they fall to their knees and cry out to God.

In the same vein, this is what has to happen to the whole of mankind, everyone must come to the end of themselves! God is allowing this to happen so that millions will see how trusting in self, and the world is a dead end street!

I will then ask the person who thinks I am just another religious nut, if they feel they are in tribulation in their lives. If they say yes, then I will let them know that God loves them very much or this would not be happening to them. And tell them "the Lord wants you to come to the end of yourself, with nothing else to rely on but Him". If they say no, they are not having tribulation, then I will tell them that they soon will, because the Lord is going to bring everyone to the end of themselves, and it is happening everywhere and to everyone that He loves.

I will also tell them that religion is a lie, and once they do come to the end of themselves they will know the Truth, as Jesus will fill their life and fill their hearts and the things of this world will no longer enslave and control them. That is the Truth.

I truly believe that the Great Tribulation is the whole world, both individually and collectively, coming to the end of themselves. This is actually a gift from God, that will save millions! The Lord's last call to bring all He can to Him. But time is short, so things are getting darker before the Light will dawn.

After the tribulation of these days is the Second Coming!! How glorious is that?!!

I will let you know if my new tactics work. I will of course ask the Lord to bless any conversation I have with anyone about Him, and to be with me in word, thought and deed. But, since He put this on my heart, I look forward to exposing the difference between religion and truth, and maybe that will make the difference.

He is coming soon!

JESUS IS ALL AND EVERYTHING!!

Patti C.

Re: GREAT TRIBULATION = COMING TO THE END OF "SELF"

Hello all,

I am excited to report that the Lord granted me an opportunity to speak to a co-worker, about the difference between Truth and religion. I was telling her how I was afraid to tell people I am a Christian because they automatically assume I am "religious"....and this turns them off at the get go. When one says they are a Christian, nowadays, people can think all manner of things as most have no idea what this means, as there is a whole spectrum of religious false teachings that have taken the place of the Gospel.

She was very surprised to hear what I was saying, and agreed that religious people were not a good example of being a person who is representing Christ in this world. This opened the door for me to speak about the Lord and the Gospel; how what God's sees in us, as Christians, is Christ, not dogma and rituals. The wages of sin is death for all those without His Spirit, they cannot come to God, because God is too pure, and sinners cannot enter His presence. Jesus becomes our mediator before God and therefore when we are born again, all God sees is Jesus in us.

She related with the concept of either you have it or you don't, and said she always felt that way about God. What she did not like was people being so prideful of their religious works, when actually it was simple and personal, and all about being humble.

So, although I did not open with the Great tribulation, the Lord did give me an opportunity to speak about something even more important, and something almost everyone can relate to, right now; the difference between truth and religion. So many lies being exposed having been told by our leaders, our role-models, our heroes; we have come to the time where good is evil and evil is good. Everybody is experiencing that.

I do feel we are to occupy until He comes, take every opportunity He gives to speak and teach and learn His truth. Do not go chasing after people, just be where you are, and He will bring them to you, and give you the right words, that may encourage their closeness to Him.

JESUS IS ALL AND EVERYTHING!!

Patti C.