Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: THE DANGERS OF MIXING LAW AND GRACE

Dear Gerlinda,

Are we not the Body of Christ and are we not commanded to walk in His truth (the REAL ) and in HIS LIGHT? Do you really believe we are to walk in His shadow? This man on the video is deliberately misrepresenting the truth being spoken in these passages. Yes, and calling God Yahweh is offensive, but it was the least of the offenses committed here.

He takes a few verses out of context and creates his own view of what they mean. Then he says that most are wrong to see it any other way. Until this Hebrew Roots movement had become so popular and such a money maker, most people correctly understood these verses, but now it is all the rage to mix Law and Grace together, and whether you want to admit that or not it is exactly what you and this man are doing!

What I gleaned from this presentation is that I would not trust this man as far as I could throw him. Sorry, but that is the truth.

So in response, I would like to present a commentary from a Bible scholar I do trust on this issue. But first lets look at all the verses involved in this issue.

Colossians 2:8-17

Dead but Risen with Christ

8.Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.

(Ah, this seems to be exactly what is happening in this video...vain deceit, after the traditions of men!)

9.For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

[10]And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power:

(We are made complete in the FULNESS OF CHRIST, the reality of Christ and NOT His shadow!)

[11]In whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ:

[12]Buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with him through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead.

[13]And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses;

[14]Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;

[15]And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.

He blotted out the ordinances, he did NOT re- institute them! So therefore why would Paul here be telling his audience to return to these ordinances? It is out of context to say that!

[16]Let no man therefore judge you in meat,or in drink, or in respect of an holyday,or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days:

[17]Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ.

We are to walk IN THE REALITY OF CHRIST, become part of His body not become part of His shadow!

Here is a commentary that I do trust.

Matthew Henry’s Commentary

Commentary on Colossians 2:8-17

"There is a philosophy which rightly exercises our reasonable faculties; a study of the works of God, which leads us to the knowledge of God, and confirms our faith in him. But there is a philosophy which is vain and deceitful; and while it pleases men's fancies, hinders their faith: such are curious speculations about things above us, or no concern to us. Those who walk in the way of the world, are turned from following Christ. We have in Him the substance of all the shadows of the ceremonial law. All the defects of it are made up in the gospel of Christ, by his complete sacrifice for sin, and by the revelation of the will of God.

To be complete, is to be furnished with all things necessary for salvation. By this one word "complete," is shown that we have in Christ whatever is required."In him," not when we look to Christ, as though he were distant from us, but we are in him, when, by the power of the Spirit, we have faith wrought in our hearts by the Spirit, and we are united to our Head. The circumcision of the heart, the crucifixion of the flesh, the death and burial to sin and to the world, and the resurrection to newness of life, set forth in baptism, and by faith wrought in our hearts, prove that our sins are forgiven, and that we are fully delivered from the curse of the law. Through Christ, we, who were dead in sins, are quickened.

Christ's death was the death of our sins; Christ's resurrection is the quickening of our souls. The law of ordinances, which was a yoke to the Jews, and a partition-wall to the Gentiles, the Lord Jesus took out of the way. When the substance was come, the shadows fled. Since every mortal man is, through the hand-writing of the law, guilty of death, how very dreadful is the condition of the ungodly and unholy, who trample under foot that blood of the Son of God, whereby alone this deadly hand-writing can be blotted out! Let not any be troubled about bigoted judgments which related to meats, or the Jewish solemnities.

The setting apart a portion of our time for the worship and service of God, is a moral and unchangeable duty, but had no necessary dependence upon the seventh day of the week, the sabbath of the Jews. The first day of the week, or the Lord's day, is the time kept holy by Christians, in remembrance of Christ's resurrection. All the Jewish rites were shadows of gospel blessings."

Christ is the SUBSTANCE and the shadow was the Law and the ordinances, the Sabbaths and the holy days! Nothing is said that we are to keeping walking in these shadows when the REAL HAS COME!!

It is up to you if you choose to walk in His shadow, but, as for me I will continue to choose His Light!

JESUS IS ALL AND EVERYTHING!

Patti C.

Good Morning Patti,

Let me ask you if you believe God's Sabbath has been changed or is it to be forever?

I do not adhere to the Sabbath because it is Jewish nor do I do anything special on that day but only because it has never been rescinded. It is one of the changes that came out of the Vatican and handed down through the ages. Matthew Henry taught only as he, himself, had come to believe that the Christ arose on Sunday, therefore, the day to go to church was changed to Sunday. By doing that, Satan managed to take the Sabbath Rest (Which is Christ Jesus) and put the focus upon Sunday, which we know is the Day set aside for their Sun god. There is no doubt but the Vatican is soon going to require everyone to follow their Noahide Laws that require Sunday Worship. Why would they require that if they are so Christ Loving? They aren't at all concerned with keeping Almighty God's One Day He set aside for man. Because I choose to follow His Word and not the change Rome made, I will keep it fore-most in my mind. Like I said, Pattie, There is no man-made requirement to do this or that on that Day....only to Remember it. Ok? Yes, I know there are those that say this applies just to the Israelites. What are we that have received the Salvation Gift of Jesus Christ....Spiritual Israel just as we've heard often...all part of the Root, whose Father asked that we keep His Sabbath.

Another question: Are the 7 Feasts Jewish feasts or are they God's Feasts and when did He rescind those? He didn't, because they are His Convocations of His Plan for Earth that point to the various events that will bring the return of Christ to finish off that final enemy and his minions. In fact Christ celebrated the Passover Meal, broke the bread and drank the wine with the words to His disciples to do likewise in remembrance of Him

.1 Corinthians 11:23-26King James Version (KJV) 23 For I have received of the Lord that which also I delivered unto you, that the Lord Jesus the same night in which he was betrayed took bread: 24 And when he had given thanks, he brake it, and said, Take, eat: this is my body, which is broken for you: this do in remembrance of me. 25 After the same manner also he took the cup, when he had supped, saying, this cup is the new testament in my blood: this do ye, as oft as ye drink it, in remembrance of me. 26 For as often as ye eat this bread, and drink this cup, ye do shew the Lord's death till he come.

I certainly agree with you that the Church is bogged down with man-made traditions and I want no part of them. I will adhere to these two issues mentioned which include God's Feasts, God's Calendar (the Lunar). As for the kind of food to eat and not eat; it is best to use His guideline, especially in these last days where nothing seems to be healthy anymore because the enemy of our bodies, knowing he cannot destroy our soul, still wants to shorten our lives, make us as miserable as possible.

Patti, I also agree with you regarding the Zionist Movement that is going on as a move to get people away from the Freedom in Christ Jesus. If they would remember the Sabbath and God's Feast, I would have see no problem but out of it has arisen much controversy. If only people would adhere to the Ten Commandments as best as possible which are a guide to Love the Lord God with all our might and to love our neighbor as ourselves. Not an easy thing to do most of the time. Knowing them helps people to understand what is sinful and then to repent of that sin.

Like I said before, when I grew up in the Catholic Church, those Ten Commandments were drummed into me and kept me pretty straight. Had there been no guidance, I would not have known right from wrong.

And the priest would probably have had an earful.

PS I almost forgot the shadow question. Since God's Feasts are His which point to His ultimate plan, yes, I believe they are a shadow of His Divine Out-line. Didn't the first three point to Christ's 1st coming? Then there was the one in the middle that pointed to the outpouring of the Holy Spirit upon Church and the last three tell us how it will end. These are not the Mosaic Law nor is the Sabbath. They must be kept separate to do as we are told.

Respectfully,
gerlinda

Dear Gerlinda.

I have talked about the Sabbath in numerous articles and studies, to me there is no doubt in my mind or heart that the Sabbath is Jesus and we are to rest in Him everyday!!! Was it done away with,..No, it was fulfilled!! Just as all the Laws were fulfilled in Jesus Christ, we keep all 10 commandments by being born again and being in Him as he is in us via the Holy Spirit.

The Feasts are the Feasts of the Lord, they were made Jewish feasts by the illegal and religious Pharisee and have stayed that way in being falsely carried out by a religion that does not believe in Christ, the Jews!! I also believe that all the feasts were fulfilled in Christ, and there are none to be fulfilled in the future as the Zionists want us to believe. But I will be talking much more about this in articles and studies over the next few weeks. So, please don't ask anymore about that on this thread as I will not go into it here.

As to Sunday...this has been so twisted to suit whoever is writing about it and it is distracting and certainly a waste of time to keep going over it once we understand that Jesus is our Sabbath rest, there is no way that a certain day of the week means anything!! The Sabbath was a day of rest that becomes a lifetime of rest when we accept the Lord. I have written so much about how I see this, but no one changed anything about the Sabbath, it has always been the seventh day. Sunday, the Lord's Day separated the new Christians from the false Jews, and it never replaced the Sabbath with all its religious traditions which had become the traditions of man. Christ hated that false system and destroyed the temple so that it could be destroyed too. Unfortunately the serpent seed Jews kept it going.

So, do I think Sunday is the Lord's Day....absolutely~There was a New Covenant, with a New High Priest, and a new priesthood made up of born again believers...so most definitely there was a new day to keep in remembrance of the greatest event in the world, what Christ did. The same goes for the feasts...no temple, no human High priest, no old priesthood, no more sacrifices, no more reason to keep going back to the shadow (darkness) when the light has come!!!

I think that covers what you asked, and if you want more detail I have put on many studies going into great depth about this. There you have it, and I am sure that most, if not all, on this site disagrees with me...that is okay, I don't do this to be liked, I do this to share the Truth, and defend the faith.

And now I have a question for you! I have been asking this for awhile and no one has been able to answer me...to me this proves that they cannot, but I keep hoping they will.

How do you see Christ fulfilling the Law? If you disagree with what I have written on this subject, and I believe he fulfilled all the Laws,and statues and ordinances...then tell me how and what did he fulfill?

In His Love and Light!

JESUS IS ALL AND EVERYTHING!!

Patti C.

I see Christ fulfilling all of the 613 laws that were impossible for man to fulfill. They pointed to Him. Because of Him, we are saved.

This is the shortest answer I've given in a while. lol!

g

Hi again Gerlinda,

Thanks for you short answer, I appreciate you answering me, although I disagree, I accept what you think and won't rehash my take on it. I wonder if Linda and Michael and Stacy think the same as you do...it would be great if one,or all of them could answer that question and maybe support their answers. It might be too much to hope for, but I still do.

Hey, I wish all my answers were as short too!

Loving the Lord is what counts the most and even if we disagree about some issues we should not take it personally, we are on the same side after all!

Bless you dear sister,

Patti C.