Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Deception Rules the Earth; The Elect Must Know the Truth and be Set Apart, Part II

This is the continuation, or Part II, of my post with this same title.

Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work: but the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates: For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it. Exodus 20:8-11

Wherefore the children of Israel shall keep the sabbath, to observe the sabbath throughout their generations, for a perpetual covenant. Exodus 31:16

Remember in the past when all the stores were closed on Sunday in observance of the Sabbath? Now granted, mammon has become even more influential these days, so the store closings are now a thing of the past. Nonetheless, the fact remains that the Sabbath day was changed from the seventh day to the first day, and God didn’t do it! Doesn’t that sound just like satan to mimic God -- with a day of observance but now on the FIRST day instead of the LAST, doing the exact opposite of what God commanded?! I stand in awe of the “men of God” preaching in the churches and how they never seem to question this concept. Why? Is the tax-free money they receive under the 501-3(c) code just too much to lose?? If not, what else is holding them back?? This truth is one of the easiest to find in scripture -- the Sabbath day was never changed from the seventh day to the first day, so why is no one questioning this in the churches? Again, it is “mainstream Christianity” observing the Sabbath (and half-way that is) on Sunday, and those who choose to actually honor the Sabbath on the day God commanded and in the way He commanded are few and far between, walking mostly alone down a narrow path and often being questioned and ridiculed. It’s very scary when one stops to really ponder this. There is really much more to this subject alone, but I would like to move on to the next truth and lie.

Now, what about God’s holy days, or feast days as they are typically referenced in the Bible? Is this something we are being taught today in mainstream Christianity? No, it is not. These are days, documented and outlined very clearly in the Bible, in which God commanded be observed throughout all generations forever. Instead of these days being taught and observed, our Sunday churches are teaching and honoring Easter, Christmas, and Thanksgiving, amongst others. These holidays cannot be found anywhere in scripture and when researched are completely pagan in nature (it is astounding what you will find out)!! So, again… isn’t that just like the enemy to mimic God’s holy days with different days, called holidays, all in the name of Christianity?! How is it that the churches can continue to teach and celebrate these unbiblical days??? These are more lies fed through the mainstream in an effort to tear us away from the true holy days of the Most High God!

Easter is taught as an observance of Christ’s resurrection, of which they proclaim to be on Sunday (the first day of the week), with His crucifixion and death the Friday prior. Friday to Sunday is not three days and three nights! In reading and studying scripture, one will find that Christ died on a Wednesday evening, between 3:00 p.m. and sundown and was in the tomb into the next day, which was the first day of the feast of Unleavened Bread (which was a feast, high Sabbath day), through Saturday between 3:00 p.m. and sundown, at which time He rose (and this day was the end of the weekly Sabbath). This is why when Mary and the others went to the tomb very early Sunday morning, the first day of the week, His body was already gone! This period of time as scripture spells out (Wednesday evening till Saturday evening) is three full days and three full nights, just as was spoken in Matthew 12:40 (For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale's belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.) Why are they lying to us?? What is the motive? Who started this lie and why are the churches perpetuating it? Do these questions ever plague and baffle you??! I am just amazed, although I will confess, I was caught up in this lie for years myself; again, being born into another one of the deeply-rooted age-old traditions of man initiated by satan! This lie alone is enough to make one scream, “What else are they lying about?!”

Overall, we were not commanded to observe the resurrection of Christ; we were commanded to observe and celebrate Passover in the spring , in remembrance of how God passed over His people and saved them out of the bondage of Egypt. We were also told to observe and celebrate the Feast of Unleavened Bread, but this along with the other holy days of this season, has been set aside and replaced with bunnies and eggs. Christmas offers the same falsities… Christmas trees, gifts, santa (same letters used in the word “satan”), lights, etc. All of these things have nothing to do with Christ and His birth, and we were never commanded to observe His birth in the first place. And to make matters worse, Christ was not born on December 25th in the winter. He was born during a time when the shepherds were tending their flocks (which would not be in the rainy winter season in Israel) and during the time of the annual census and taxation when Mary and Joseph went to Bethlehem for this reason when she was “great with child” (taxation was during the fall season of the Feast of Tabernacles when people took advantage of the journey to pay their taxes since they were collected at this time of the year). We don’t know the actual date of Christ’s birth, but we do know that it is not during the winter season, as the scriptures give us plenty of references. Christmas is a lie, just as Easter is a lie. And I will go one step further and state that none of the other holidays and celebrations of our time, including Thanksgiving, New Year’s Day, Mother’s and Father’s Day, etc., are mentioned anywhere in the Bible. These are also man-made traditions, and most of them are completely pagan in nature; this means that we as followers of Christ should have nothing to do with them. Simply “google” the history of Easter and Christmas and find out who’s really getting the glory on these days; you will be very surprised and saddened. So, how do you feel knowing that the very church or churches you have attended have celebrated these days when they are unquestionably proven as lies? I pray that you feel something!

The truth of the Most High’s holy days are found in His word, period. All of the days, the timing of the days, and the instructions for observance are all there. They are either remembrances of significant acts of God from the past or observances of significant events coming in the future, and they are also all a type and shadow of what is to come during the reign of Christ . They are significant, important, and critical; they are to be observed and honored by all true God-fearing, Christ-following people! The churches are leading people away from these days and replacing them with doctrines of demons, but why? Why doesn’t matter! Whether it be defiance or ignorance, it is inexcusable! While some can be credited with teaching the grace and love of Christ, they are not teaching the whole truth of the Most High regarding His ways, His commandments, and His holy days – He is the God of Israel who has not changed and He is due honor and obedience!

One additional truth and lie that I would like to cover is our annual calendar. Did you know that the Most High outlined the whole year in perfect synchronicity, perfect order, and in accordance with His Sabbaths. It was a perfect 364-day calendar made up of 52 perfect weeks, four full weeks in each month, and seven full days in each week, with of course, one Sabbath for every week. This is all based off His perfect creation week of seven days. You can read all about this, word for word, in the Book of Jubilees, chapter 6 (more on this book below). In His word, He told us exactly when the new year would begin, when to celebrate His holy days, and when each season was to start perfectly on time -- perfect order and perfect timing, the Most High’s way. Well, just like His other laws, commandments, institutions, and holy days, satan changed the calendar and convoluted and confused the months, the seasons, and all the observances of God’s holy days. Today we have the Gregorian/Julian calendar, instituted by Pope Gregory XIII of the Roman Catholic Church in 1582. This calendar is made up of 12 months all named after pagan gods, an inconsistent number of days for the months (some of which include incomplete weeks), 365 days for the year instead of 364 (unless it’s a leap year), and plenty of references to all of satan’s substitute holidays. In others words, it’s all messed up! The laws and times have surely been changed, and it was not the doing of the Most High. What are we to think of this? Are you understanding the depth of the lies in which we live in today?

I mention the Book of Jubilees above, which brings me yet to another set of lies. There are many other biblical writings that as I like to say, fill in the gaps, and bring more understanding and meaning to the current books of the Bible. Many of these very books are mentioned in the Bible, such as the Book of Jasher, the Book of Enoch, and others. The Apocrypha is also a set of books that were actually included in the Bible itself for almost 300 years before they were removed sometime around 1828. If you find yourself a 1611 King James Bible today, it will likely include these books. The books of the Apocrypha started after Malachi and continued until Matthew and also the rest of the book of Esther beginning right where it leaves off in our Bible today!! The Roman Catholic church claims these books today and calls them “deuterocanonical”, and there is some speculation that the church wishes to keep them hidden (I’ve even seen a quote where someone high up in the church has stated that they hold the hidden mysteries of these books!). When reading these books, it easy to see why satan would want them removed. They are vibrant, full of life and mystery, and correlate to and support many of the other books of the Bible. Just gaining understanding on the perfection of God’s calendar from the Book of Jubilees gives me spiritual insight as to why there is such “confusion” about these extra books. Don’t you wonder what you’ve been missing? Just do the research and see for yourself, and then ask, why would they take out books from the Bible that were previously included? There can only be one reason, and it is likely sinister in nature.

Conclusion
I realize that this has been a great deal of information and the nature of it is quite controversial, but as a Christ-follower, shouldn’t you know this? I ask myself all the time how I could have believed so many lies for so long, even while reading and studying the word, praying and worshipping Christ, and being as obedient to His word as I could. The problem was that I was following the mainstream; I was soaking up the popular teachings of Christianity and just following along with the crowd. I found myself many times questioning scriptures by inspiration of the Holy Spirit (actually questioning some of the lies that were being taught), but because I didn’t want to go against the grain of mainstream teaching, I simply followed suit, and that has proven to be a mistake.

Everything that I have shared with you in this writing is biblical. The truths can be found right in the word of God, proven beyond any doubt. We truly live in a very scary time – the end of time – and we know this from the very words of Christ. The very first sign of the end and of His coming that He gave to His disciples was, “See that you are not deceived”. He said that the signs and wonders from the evil one would be so deceptive and convincing that even the elect would be deceived, if this were possible . When you meditate on that very thought, it should hit home to you the depth of deception that will exist in that time, and I believe we are there now! And to take it a step further, think about this… If we are living in a time of truth right now, where the true and pure gospel is being preached and all are living the truth, why does the Most High need 144,000 of His chosen elect to preach the gospel all around the world in the end? We are NOT living in the time of truth; the truth is not mainstream; the truth has been suppressed by the enemy and all those who follow him. The enemy is at war with the people of God, and we must have the belt of truth around us to win! In this time, today, the truth must be deeply desired and sought as something precious, with an uncompromising intention to obey out of love and adoration for the one true God. Only then can it be found and set us free indeed!

I close this writing with one final thought… The Bible tells us that God will judge sin, and His wrath on this earth will be unbearable. For those who are found sinners, the earthly wrath won’t be the end of the torture, as everlasting fire will still be waiting. And what is the “sin” that causes these to receive such a horrible destiny? Sin is the transgression of the law. I John 3:49 If sin is the transgression of the law, then it is best that we follow and obey the law. It is time for us to wake up, fear our God as this is the beginning of wisdom, and continue every day to work out our salvation with fear and trembling – for the days are dark with deception, and there is an enemy waiting to devour and deceive at every turn. We must never forget that this world is his territory, and if it is his, then the mainstream will likely be of him. We must love God and follow His commandments with fervor and endurance. We must receive and rest in the grace of Christ as He is our sacrificial lamb and Redeemer. We must seek and obey truth at all costs. And we must always be separate as the elect of God. If we are not separate, then we are of the world, for He said, “He that is not with Me is against me, and anyone who does not gather with me scatters.” Matthew 12:30 There is no middle ground.

Re: Deception Rules the Earth; The Elect Must Know the Truth and be Set Apart, Part II

Hi Stacy,

I just wanted to thank you for this post and to also let you know I shared it on the Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum Facebook page.

We have over 870 plus followers on facebook!

When we post on FACEBOOK our posts have the potential to reach many 10's of thousands before the end of the day since most people are on facebook and find it more convenient for their lifestyle than to come to a forum like this but want all the information we post on this site.

This site ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) is moving UP the rankings on google as the 7 year pre tribulation rapture doctrine crumbles and is exposed for the false doctrine that it is more will come to this site so please continue to post your commentaries on this site and help us to shed light on the many deceptions prevalent in the world today!

1. The Bible is the INERRANT WORD of God.

2. Jesus is God's Son ( Jesus is God )

3. The Holy Spirit will teach us ALL things.

4. Pray for the peace of Jerusalem.

Thsnk you again for such a well written commentary.

God Bless

Steven