Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Honest Question for everyone: Please let me know your thoughts

Hi Steven,

Yes, I believe that is possible. Because the deception is so ingrained in people of the church, these principles are like pulling a bone from a pit bull. For some, it may even feel sacrilegious to adopt a new way of thinking. For some, having to explain their new found truth will simply be too uncomfortable for them.

For some, the belief is so strong, they really wouldn't know what to do with themselves because that was their primary ministry; it was their daily java. I really believe they would feel absolutely lost and it could literally be faith shaking. I do pray that would not be the case.

If the Most High is shaking your world right now regarding this, listen and follow through with where He is leading you. He is allowing TRUTH to be turned Right Side Up again.

Blessed Be His Name

Linda's assessment is right on target.

24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall show great signs and wonders, so that if it were possible, they should deceive the very elect. Matthew 24:24." 1599 GNV
Footnotes:
Matthew 24:24 Shall openly lay forth great signs for men to behold.

I'd like to add this point concerning the signs that God has given us in the Tetrads ending at Rosh HaShanah 2015/16 which will introduce the Jubilee Year: what does this mean to those that keep insisting there is still 7 more years once a Rapture takes place? Perhaps, they do not understand what a Jubilee Year means? Perhaps they don't understand that it is a year when all debt is forgiven and the debtor is set free? Perhaps they believe 7 years from now, in 2022/23, an inconsequential year, it will all come to an end and all will be forgiven then?

Does God jump around with His plan? Which year, when all is ended, is it likely to occur....at the end of the Jubilee Year or at the end of some obscure year?

He is giving us the signs right now, yet, according to the above Word, someone else will come and show their great signs and it will fool even the very elect. Why will they be fooled? Because they'd rather believe their teachers of old who didn't see or understand these signs instead of taking God's Word for what it is:

The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, BEFORE the great and the terrible day of the LORD come. Joel 2:31 KJB

One more attempt to help these that insist in a rapture first and then 7 years begin. Notice that these signs, which these Tetrads are already showing happen before....WHEN? BEFORE, The Great and The Terrible Day of The Lord Come.

That is His Physical Coming back to Earth in Wrath, my friends, not a Rapture.

Gerlinda

I believe it is an " ESCAPEST MENTALITY " for fear of the things to test us that are shortly to come upon us all. This is also the " EASY WAY OUT ", no effort or faith needed when one thinks of a pre-trib rapture, most human beings will do what is easier and requires less work, thought and faith.

The pre-trib position is satan's plan to fool as many people and keep them unprepared and in his mode of deception to destroy as many as possible.

I think " CREDIBILITY ' or loss of it as well as pride and keeping the tithes coming in is also a major factor in large churches, the filthy lucre of money from the members is worth more then edifying and equipping them with the truth of Gods word.

I also believe for the most part the majority of Christians ARE NOT BIBLICALLY GROUNDED, and are not seeking the TRUTH BY THE HOLY SPIRIT (1 JOHN 2;27), as well as having itching ears, they will not endure sound doctrine, they are spiritually discerned and completely deceived and cannot possibly study to show themselves approved.

The devil comes to kill, steal and destroy,(john 10;10 ) and is doing a good job deceiving the masses with the pleasures of this world.

People are not willing to set aside what they have had FORCEFED to them over the years by pastors who deceive the flock, and step outside the BOX and seek the truth for themselves.

YOU SHALL KNOW THE TRUTH, ANDTHE TRUTH SHALL MAKE YOU FREE !

Wow! Great reasons discussed by all!

I agree with each one and can find little to add, as each has done a great job of stating what must be the case.

All I can contribute is how important it is for those believing in a pre-tribulation rapture 7 years before the Second Coming, to be forced to defend their position. When you are part of a web site that only allows views supporting this position, it becomes so ingrained that looking at anything else seems abnormal and absurd. Yet, when challenged all of a sudden this normalcy is upset and the first line of defense becomes to attack the person or persons who are upsetting their applecart. This we have seen.

But, over time, one is forced to fight fire with fire, in this case Scripture with Scripture thus revealing the truth in the proper way. When one has to take a long hard look at why they are believing a certain thing, they may find out what they thought was true really is not. Sometimes in defending a position we learn more than in just continued support of said position.

In that way, this forum is of great value to all those stuck in the pre-trib position, because if they have to admit they are unwilling to see other views then they are also admitting that they are unwilling to grow. I think we are seeing this take place on 5 Doves, in a small way, with a few of the people who write there, as they are starting to present views contrary to the majority, and this is a good thing!

In a nutshell, being forced to defend brings out all problems with what is being defended, and in that way perhaps learning can take place. Just know that truth will win, even if it takes a long time. And for those who try and say that because they have had this view for 50 years and cannot change it, well, this old adage is for them:

"Length of time on the trail does not measure how far you have come".

Thanks Steven for this site, a great place for those who still hold to the pretrib view to come and find out more about other views, and hopefully share it with others. Surely a blessing to many, as are all of you who share here!

Agape!

Patti C.

Steven,

My very own mother will not even LISTEN TO ANYTHING I say, regarding holidays! She will tell me to leave! Can you believe that?

Brother, everything that has been presented on this site, I have tried to present to my mother, and she becomes a bi@%^# ! I mean she actually defends this sh%#! I have no family peers that ARE NOT brainwashed with this satanic B.S. ! So, I know how you feel when your love falls on DEAF EARS!

Steven! Don't worry about it! God knows your heart and that is what counts. Just remember this verse:

Zechariah 4:6.........Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the Lord unto Ze-rub'ba-bel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts.

Prayer is our sword my friend, and the spirit of the Lord is the answer to our expectations, through FAITH! Speak your heart, and FATHER will do the rest! Only those called can come to the father. It is all up to each of them to respond if called! All you can do is present the message as our Lord has done with us.

Just shake off the dust brother, and move on to the next..........

All great advice from all that I read here!

YBIC
Michael

Michael, I believe someone is trolling in your name, is it so? Because this doesn't sound like you:

"Brother, everything that has been presented on this site, I have tried to present to my mother, and she becomes a bi@%^# ! I mean she actually defends this sh%#! I have no family peers that ARE NOT brainwashed with this satanic B.S. ! So, I know how you feel when your love falls on DEAF EARS!"

Forgive me in advance if I am mistaken.

Blessed be His Name

Hi Linda,

:)

Maybe if you keep trying to share you get frustrated with the IGNORANCE or the BLINDNESS that is perpetrated by the ENEMY ...I know I have gotten very upset to the point of cussing because of underhanded comments that are constantly thrown at this site , the people and myself.......

I know I should not behave this way but we ALL fall short.

I also repent and confess my sin before the father.

If you only knew the LIES and HALF TRUTHS that are thrown on other sites about our site, on FIVE DOVES, and other prophecy site..I mean OUT AND OUT LIES you would probably cuss too.

But you are right we should not do this...I am guilty of not always conducting myself properly.

I'm a work in progress.

I will not go into complete details and spare you some of the OUTRAGES LIES posted on other sites about Rapture bible prophecy Forum , the people that post on this site and myself.

The Blessings?

God knows all and nothing posted about this site and the people on this site will go without the FATHER equalizing the scales.

I will leave it at that. ( for now )

God Bless

Steven

To all,

You cannot imagine the "PAIN" of watching all your relatives and your own MOTHER REJECT you and even your children thinking you are NUTS! I repent for my faults, and the biggest one is my HATRED, for the devil! I HATE< HATE< HATE him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for what he is and does to the human race! I hate his lies!!!!!!!!!!! I hate his toying with me!!!!!!!!!!!! And I hate that he causes me to SIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am SORRY. For using superlatives in my emotional response to this subject. I am just so fed up with this FIGHT that it sickens me to my core!

The hardest thing for me to do is to restrain my anger of EVIL! And they use this against me! So, I am sorry Linda if I affended..............

Steven, thank you for your understanding! WE "ALL" need encouragement, even me.

Michael

Bro. Steven

"Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you: 13 But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy.

14 If ye be reproached for the name of Christ, happy are ye; for the spirit of glory and of God resteth upon you: on their part he is evil spoken of, but on your part he is glorified. 1 Pet 4:12-14

Steven, count it ALL joy when you suffer trials of many kinds. If they persecuted Christ they will persecute you too! It is when the finish line is in view, is when the race gets harder to run. Run Steven, as one who is determined to win!

Prayerfully, you will cross over with the many treasured souls as a result your convictions, actions and dedication that have been instrumental in leading many to truth and righteousness.

Thank you for all you do to allow such versatility here at RBPF. Versatility that allows us to glean truth from places that at times, - especially in the "Christian community" - that are not orthodox, like for example SDA. I know Christ works in mysterious ways, and to the point that He has to even speak through a donkey, if you will, to get His point across.

I am eternally grateful for the Most High providing this special place for us to come share our talents, and pray that each of us that post here will have a good return on the Most High's investment.

Blessings to you brother and to ALL that are feeling at times hopeless to the cause of Christ and defeated in the field of His harvest.

Blessed be His Name

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

Col 4:6

6 Let your speech be alway with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
KJV
http://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Philippians-4-6/

Link: [urlhttp://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/][/url]

1 Corinthians 3:6
Viewing the King James Version.
I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase.

Hi Michael, I feel your pain and run into the same thing , we can plant the seed, water it every once in a while, but GOD must draw them in and give the increase.

We can be the LIGHT that SHINES, and PRAY for those whom we Love and we witness to.

PRAYER seems to be the best medicine in situations, as the Lord can do what we cannot, and works on all of us in His way and His timing.

Philippians 4:6
Viewing the King James Version.

Be careful (anxious) for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.

Don’t let satan steal the peace that surpasses all understanding, for we know he comes to kill, steal and destroy (John 10:10 ).

Hope I am not preaching to the choir, but hope this simple message will help in some way.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Rev 22:18-21

18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

20 He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.

21 The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.
KJV
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Agape
Bob

Dear brother Bob,

Thank you. You have made me cry. I needed that brother, if you only knew how much I appreciate it.............

Michael

Dear Michael,

I DO understand and You are NOT alone. The way it appears, we here...the posters on this site RBPF, are sometimes alienated and alone amongst our families yes! and so are many others. But I like to imagine that we are all little flickers of light in this dark, dark world and He see's us and meets us right where we are.

The Most High knows the pain we face daily concerning those that seem unreachable, and has given us the temporary shelter we find in one another's heart...right here.

May the Most High bless you Michael and all who are dealing with this wilderness experience. May He be our strength in times of weakness and fountain of living water in our times of drought. May others see the light in the darkness we hold, and search us out to give them REASON for the hope that we have. For they WILL find you Michael, and when they come, they will remember EVERY word you ever spoke to them, because they will know you have the answers to the hope they need.

Blessed Be His Name

Keep the faith my friend, God has the ULTIMATE PLAN.

With tears from my heart,

Thank you both.......

Michael

STEVEN....

Been only involved in writing on your web-site for just a few days, however, have noticed a *great deal of God's Holy Word* flowing through the pages, that has been the *most enticing to continue, as I am led by the Spirit of God.

The *utmost action that we as children of the Almighty King can perform, is through *listening and *obeying the Voice of our Creator!!! We are to be *His servants on this earth, using His Thoughts, His Words, His Hands, through His Miraculous Power! This is very *pleasing to God, when we give our self to HIM, in acting upon His Guidance, in reaching the minds and hearts of everyone, that HE directs throughout every area of our lives.

What I have seen and *heard from this "man" of God, is that his *heart is full of *sincerity, to be in the *Will of God*. However, he has to realize that the *only thing that has to do with him, is how he stays in the *Grace of God*, and *obeys His Commands! God Almighty then, can work through him. He is *not the "one" who transforms the minds, in how they think, do, or say! Worrying, or even wondering, why someone don't believe with all the facts before them, is only for God to heal, through *their own choice*!

Personally, I feel that this *drive and *unnecessary worry, may just be a *moment to keep you striving toward God's Will for your life, as HE draws *you, Steven,
closer to HIM! In this way, you will be constant through *habit, learning more of HIM, and His Holy Word. For even the life time on this earth, isn't enough time to learn all that God desires, however, it may be all that we *need to be *pleasing in His Sight.

May the Lord *impress you *more in accepting* who *you are in HIM...as you *continue to be *His *Light for this world!...GOD WILL BESTOW MANY BLESSINGS BEYOND!!! Through Christ, ~~~Karen Rose.

Dearest Michael!

Have read what you have written about your family, and I can *relate in this manner, through many years of experience! So I feel a need to inform you that this *rejection is only until God intervenes, from *your constant prayer and *living in HIM! Never give up, fore the *Light will shine in their hearts, transforming their minds, as God is highly pleased with a person who *stays in His Word, and *follows a Christ-like life!

Personally, came from a family that was steeped in a *religion, that they thought was the only *true one! They felt that if a person wasn't in the Catholic Church, then they were going to Hell. As the years went by, I had gone away from this religion, and was considered the *black sheep, yet God was working in their hearts even then. In my heart, I had always wondered about a *Book that wasn't acknowledged enough to distribute to the members. Also, there was just too much *hate, judging, discontent, toward the ones who didn't belong.

As the years passed, one by one, they came to me for prayer, in their urgent needs, yet, the devil kept trying his best to hinder, as their actions were still outraged toward me, in many instances! Definitely knew where this *outbursts was coming from, however, the *hurt was overwhelming at times! Several years of *crying out to the Lord, each time we would get together for our reunions, seem to be a *ritual performed always beforehand! Then the Lord took me completely away from my family, as distance, but not from His Hand!

Really can't say that all have received living in the Lord, as Christ, however, they do believe in His Deity, and the option of reading God's Word has been opened to them! Some have joined Biblical-Based Churches, and some have children who are actually living in the Lord, under His Truth, that are *freeing their parents!

With regards to my *determination for my family to experience the *Love of God*, and the opportunity to *search His Word, I know that our Creator has honored, and Blessed my efforts! Still in process of *daily prayer in *thankfulness, through *faith, for bringing each one toward the *Wisdom of God's Holy Scriptures! There are a *few that I don't know about, as my family has grown with several nieces, nephews, and their children+, however, do know that God is working in their lives, because HE has given me the *peace of their salvation!

May the Lord *sustain you in your *daily walk* with HIM....giving you the *peace that endures through God, for a life time. *JESUS IS THE ANSWER...Praising the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost, at all times on your lips, creates *miracles unending throughout all situations!! Through Christ's Agape Love, ~~~Karen Rose.

In adding to the letter I wrote to Michael....

Thank *you, Michael, for sharing, and giving me the opportunity to share my story, as God is still in process of *Healing.....Also, *thank you*, Steven, for this web-site, to the *Glory of God*.....Blessings to all....Karen Rose.

I can only echo bob and the passage he cited is the same as came into my mind. All understanding is an act of God. If the words planted are not understood then it means God is not giving te understanding yet. Try not to think of it as something done through our own doings but as the work of God. He and He alone determines when a man understands

Imagine a garden of flowers. Some flowers bloom in the beginning of the season, some in the middle- some at the ending. But it is God that gives them the flower. Imagine a worker in the gardeb becoming frustrated that the autumn flowers do not bloom in spring.