Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
DEFINING TERMS: DISTINCTIONS

There seems to be various degrees of terms for

Pre tribulation

Pre Wrath

Post Tribulation

Futurist

Etc.

Please feel free to share you definition of these terms

Please feel free to add to the list:

Thank you in advance

God Bless

Steven

Re: DEFINING TERMS: DISTINCTIONS

Futurist believes the revelation is fulfilled in the future.

Preterist believes it was fufilled 70ad and onward by series of roman emporers and various european tribes and arabic tribes during the first few centuries. And that we have been in the 1000 year reign for about 1600 years. And that from the loosing of satan in chapter 20 is still future

Historicist is same as preterist but uses different events and doesn't stop at c3rd century and sometimes goes prior to century 1

Idealist believes the revelation is not really a prophecy for a certain time, but is instead an allegory of the cosmic struggle between good and evil and how good eventually wins.

Pre-trib post wrath post trib are dispensationalist erms for where the rapture takes place along the dispensationalist prophetic timeline. Dispensationalist is a specific school of futurism

To add that I think we could do well in making a distinction in futurism. I believe we can rule out both preterism and historicism as they are founded by the words of men. Idealism is also out becausebiblical prophecy is always consistently fulfilled and it would cause confusion for the ultimate prophecy not to be fulfilled as all other consistently is fufilled

This leaves me with futurism as the only possibility. But dispensationalism seems to have a monopoly on futurism understanding. So for sake of truth we can spilt futurism into two opposing understandings:

Carnal futurism- believes the revelation is fulfilled carnally and is about carnal things carnal kings fighting carnal wars and carnal kingdoms suffering carnal wrath culminating in a carnally perfect carnal kigdom

Spiritual futurism- believes the revelation is spiritually fulfilled and is about spiritual kings fighting spiritual wars and spiritual kigdoms suffering spiritual wrath culminating in a spiritually perfect spiritual kingdom

Hi John,

I'm sorry I think you are missing the "point" in this thread...

This is NOT about eliminating terms,. this tread is about defining terms,

You are sharing your definitions and that is good but let me give you a better example.

Jesus - ( Christians at least most Christians believe that Jesus is the SON of God : Jesus is God )

Jesus - ( Mormons believe that Jesus is a brother to Lucifer )

Jesus - ( Jehovah Witness believe that Jesus is 'a god' little "g" one of many gods.

=================================================

So when we start to have the same definitions and terms that will help us to communicate more clearly.

This is just the beginning...

Your definitions for each is NOT in anyway complete or exhaustive but it is a start to better understand and communicate with each other.

Inside of the term Preterist you can also have a "Partial Preterist" ....

So when defining your terms all of us can add and come to an understanding of what someone means by

Pre tribulation

Post tribulation

Preterist

Futurist

etc.....please feel free to add a word and definition to the list....

This tread can easily go on and on....and that is the intent to continue to define and crystalize our thoughts and meanings.

God Bless

Steven