Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: THE DATING OF THE BOOK OF REVELATION

Hi again John,

Boy, a lot went on while I was writing that last response to your first response!! So I want to address what you said here:

######
Quote:

"Patti if the removal of ALL leaven from the house is taking things overboard then I am guilty ohtaking things overboard in the removal of the carnal from my understanding and leaving only the spiritual remaining in my house. But we can either remove it or God will burn it out of His temple with fire

From the dust the carnal was formed, and to the dusr he will certainly return. You say you're looking for truth, then why are you wandering around outside the camp of God and the sanctuary of His Word- and yet to bring these things within when the Lord has said take these things hence"

######

I am not saying that understanding the Scriptures in a spiritual way is by any means wrong as that is what the New Covenant is all about!! The Kingdom of God starts slowly in a person and grows just like it has in the world. I agree with you we need to get the leaven out, and Jesus is doing that work in us once we are IN CHRIST. But, that is not to say that the Book of Revelation was not part of the Scriptures that warned of the Old Covenant coming to an end in the physical world in the first century.

To say the the Book was written after the events of 70 AD is actually putting that book outside of the rest of Scripture and saying it applies either in a distant future, or can only be taken spiritually. Both of these do not line up in any way with the rest of the Bible.

Just like Steven says, there is no one teaching that will bring us all truth, and it is learning "here a little there a little". I guess my main point here is finding out the major impact the bringing of this New Covenant had on the whole world of that day, and how that major impact is still being discovered today!!

I so appreciate your "spiritual" understanding of the Word, and did not mean to put that down in anyway...in fact what happened in 70AD just proves what you are saying in regards to the carnal and the spiritual as this is when the carnal totally ended in regards to the Kingdom of God, and the spiritual took its place.

YSIC

Patti C.

Patti you keep using the word 'disagree' when disagreement isn't an option unless you're sayong jewish wars by josephus is part of the bible. If you agree with me that it is not a part of the bible then you agree its not of the WORD OF GOD.

Without adding the word of man to the Revelation and the Olivet prophecies you would not be 'seeing' a 70ad event or a list of roman emporers or late century political upheavals- the only reason you're able to 'see' these things is because josephus and preterism put them in your mind to begin with.

Preterism does what john specifically warned against- do not add anything to the words of the prophecy, and preterism adds books to it, and without those additional word of man no one would be preaching reterist understanding of the revelation. The word of man is the very foundation of the doctrine.

Bear in mind I agree the old passed away and the new was established, and this happened at the cross, but the revelation is not about the finishing of the old but the finishing of the new. Any alleged carnal events of 70ad are irrelevant to understanding the WORD OF GOD. So irrelevant that God didn't even bother to mention the destruction of herods temple and the.ensuing politics of the empire of rome

a quick comment to assist:

Hi John,

Here is the link to the video ....I pray you will take the time to view it.....Do I agree with it 100%?...:)

I hope you will take a look at the video.

http://pub39.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3330765498&frmid=8549&msgid=935111&cmd=show

God Bless

Steven
Side Note: I do not subscribe to DOMINION NOW or KINGDOM NOW theology just incase someone wants to "PEG" me in a "hole". ( people like to assume I have found )

Did I mention:

1. THE BIBLE IS THE INERRANT WORD OF GOD

2. JESUS IS GOD'S SON ( JESUS IS GOD )

3. THE HOLY SPIRIT WILL TEACH YOU ALL THINGS

4. PRAY FOR THE PEACE OF JERUSALEM.

Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater...:)

Hi John,

I have to say that I believe that the dating of the Book of Revelation is an important issue, and you say it makes no difference when it was written. That is where we agree or disagree.

If this study has no relevance to your understanding of what is true, then don't believe it, you have that right. There is nothing wrong with what is being shown here.

Labeling me as someone that only believes in preterism, puts me in a box that you can define and one that you obviously have a great deal of prejudice against. Fortunately, finding out the Truth means more to me than your opinion, or accusations.

Like Steven commented, I, too, am neither into Kingdom Now or Dominion Theology, or Charismatic Theology or any other organized religious groups, I am a truth seeker that is willing to see it as a little here and a little there when rightly dividing the Word.

From what you have shared on other threads leads me to see you as having an Idealist theology, in that the whole of the Bible should be viewed as having only "spiritual" relevance. This may not be true of you, but you get my point.

We disagree on the importance of knowing when the Book of Revelation was written, and on that we can agree to disagree. But, you know what would be nice? For you to put on some of your own studies into what you do believe, so that others could comment on your understanding. I for one would find that very interesting, as you seem very wise on many theological issues.

JESUS IS ALL AND EVERYTHING!!

Patti C.

Well at least we agree the doctrine isn't of God and is founded on the word of man. Since its clearly not of faith since faith comes by hearing the Word of God of which jewish wars is clearly not , preterism can't even be on the table of possibility

About the date I can also conclude that its irrelevant to understanding because no one will everbe able to know when it was written. I give you your guesses but the fact that you are having to post about it plainly shows it is uncertain. For God to require us to know something we can never know in orde to understand His teachings would make God into a bad teacher butHe is the greatest of teachers and therefore cannot cause confusion, which is what is being caused by founding a teaching on uncertainty

Also understand that I'm saying these things not to offend, but simply because you are able to understan them because in you I see an understanding beyond the proverbial curve. Which is a very good thing. but this worldly doctrine and these words of men- if we agree these words are not of God is it pleasing to God to bring these in to the sanctuary of His understanding?

As for my position I would be a furuist and the revelation hasn't begun and the only way God can fulfill it now is if the fulfillment is witnessed by the entire creation because God hasn't testified to the fulfillment in His Word so it must be an all-encompassing event

As for writing threads its beyond my ability most of the time as I am on a roaming tablet deviceand it takes a long time to even type these responses. So I must post here a little there a little. But at the time I am sure we will be able to move faster and hear in a greater fullness