Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
AMEN GM!! (Standing up to Pastor Bob at Five Doves)

Hello all,

I went to Five Doves today just to see what was going on after reading what Pastor Bob has been saying about this site. It is unbelievable to me that this man is a Pastor, even a retired one!! What a perfect example of a “wolf in sheep’s clothing” he is!! What is even more appalling is how no one even questions his butchering of the Word of God, and in fact most praise him and ask for more of his Pharisee- like ramblings!

This is such a classic case of the blind leading the blind that it is almost laughable! But, in truth this is tragic!! What is even more tragic is that John Tgn will not allow anyone to disagree with this man by not letting anyone post studies or articles on his site unless they do agree. I know, I used to write for his site and as soon as I tried to show who Israel truly is I was banned. To me, this meant that Truth was banned from a Religious site!!

On top of all that, Pastor Bob fails to realize what this site is all about. He sees it as limited and confined as the site he writes for, and cannot understand the term “forum” where biblical doctrines and issues are allowed to be discussed and different views are shown in order that one can grasp the full picture, read their Bible with the guidance of the Holy Spirit, and decide for themselves what the Lord is showing them. In this way, deception is exposed, and Truth will win out over lies.

No, he has to lump everyone one of us here on this site into one camp, and assumes we all agree with each other and support all positions presented. That just goes to show how deeply he has looked at what goes on here…not deeply at all!! I am offended by his “holier than thou” attitude and I totally question whether he is “born again”.

Every study that I put on is totally biblically supported and certainly not just my opinion! And, I have a MA in Theology from a Bible College that supported dispensational theology, so I know exactly what it means to see the Bible from a dispensational point of view, and therefore refute it with knowledge and respect in understanding what I am up against. Believe me, if I was still allowed to post on Five Doves, Pastor Bob would have a lot to answer for!! I would not let his teachings go unchallenged.

That being said, the good news is, and the reason I am writing this post is because today there was one brave soul who was allowed to post something that did challenge Pastor Bob and his teaching about Daniel 9. I was amazed that this post was put on by John Tgn, and I hope he will continue to allow this person to keep posting. If not, I pray this person will come to this site where they are not limited by the doctrinal stance of the moderator, and allowed to share what the Lord is putting on their heart to share.

I just have to post GM’s response to one of the Pastor’s teachings about Daniel, as this is good!! This proves that not everyone on Five Doves is under the spell of this man. Thanks GM, you made my day!

GM (11 May 2014)

"Context of Pastor Bob and Daniel"

Link of article or video : http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/may2014/gm511.htm

I certainly appreciate an in-depth exegesis of any biblical topic. I should directly state up front that we disagree while appreciating the privilege of sharing views. Frankly, I have restrained response on Dan 9 comments because I believe the time is so late as to make any contentious discussion of views a disservice to the gathering of the fullness of the Gentiles right now. However, I have been moved to offer the following.

Here is what you must know:

LOVE GOD. Trust Jesus as the Son of God and read the Word of God, the Bible. (Yes, that’s the book for me.)

Also, let no man come between you and the Word of God; the Holy Spirit teaching you in your context.

I know the Pastor knows this, but the former is for other readers and our context.

Now, a few thoughts on the Pastor’s points regarding Daniel and Chapter 9:

The Pastor starts his “Context” article with, “Any seminary trained pastor will tell you…” Seminary training is largely responsible for the weakened, plastic body of Christ in the western world. If you are in a church where you have never heard a discussion of end times, the virgin birth or the very real science that tends to support the flood and biblical creation, remember, your pastor is seminary trained. I have had direct experience with the manipulation of churches and other “Christian” organizations from the inside by persons with seminary training who systematically weed out people of genuine (and not disruptive) faith. This is not a comment on “Bob”, by any means. Suffice to say, that training is great if it is also Good. “Pulling rank” is a red flag, reminding us to use full discernment. This is true in secular contexts, also.

Using the following statement “Bob” suggests that it is an allegory (symbolism) to suggest that Jesus’ death on the cross did not literally fulfill the statements in Daniel.

“The reason that this has not occurred at the cross is the premise is based on an Allegorical approach to interpretation rather than a Literal and Historical approach to interpretation of the passage.” End quote

And lists six points, which are very important…

“1. "...to finish the transgression...."
Till Israel's apostasy comes to an end.

2. "...to make an end of sins..."
Till Israel becomes a righteous nation.

3. "...to make reconciliation for iniquity..."
Till Israel's sins are forgiven.

4. "...to bring in everlasting righteousness..."
Till Messiah's righteous kingdom is established.

5. "...to seal up the vision and prophecy..."
Till the prophecies concerning Israel are fulfilled.

6. "...to anoint the most Holy (Place)..."
Till the rebuilt Temple will be consecrated.” End quote

All of the points are Israel oriented and this is appropriate. Israel is the timepiece of Bible history.

Here is the problem in a nutshell. I believe my sins of the past and the future have been LITERALLY forgiven; by an atonement on the (literal) cross nearly 2000 years ago. If you think this is semantics, consider that the New Testament and the Gospel is entirely a testimony of this fact and the availability of the Holy Spirit to every man. Further, the Bible specifically states the church of Christ to be an in-grafted branch of Israel, the Hebrew nation. So, these statements in Daniel can apply to the church and the work of the Holy Spirit.

The six points:

1. Israel’s transgression of apostasy will end when Israel recognizes the church is accepted by God and provoked to jealously. However, this is only partial until Jesus returns to complete the final three and a half years of the final week and reigns as King.

2. We cannot be sure that sin will be “extinct” during the Millennial Kingdom, let alone before then. There will be judges in the “MK”. What for? However, for those who accept Jesus, sin is ended. See Romans.

3. Referring back to number 2, sin is ended by reconciliation. While we are still in our human bodies we have a sin nature, but have been freed by the atonement on the cross.

4. Jesus literally gained an eternal victory on the cross. The Holy Spirit dwells among us and is everlasting righteousness.

5. Vision and prophecy are both reality and yet to be fulfilled from a human viewpoint. How did the crucifixion coincide with a sealing of prophecy for the Hebrews? Read Romans 11:25

I do not want you to be ignorant of this mystery, brothers and sisters, so that you may not be conceited: Israel has experienced a hardening in part until the full number of the Gentiles has come in,

This verse makes it clear that Israel has experienced a partial hardening of the heart until the fullness of the gentiles, which many of us believe will result in what is called the rapture. Further, Jesus said He spoke in parables specifically so that the people would not understand fully what He was saying at that time. Prophecy and allegory. Through parables and a hardening of the heart similar to Pharaoh’s before the exodus, Daniel and the New Testament in its entirety have been partially sealed to Israel. I believe Daniel is being unsealed in our day.

6. What is the most Holy thing on earth right now? If you answered the Holy Spirit you are correct. Now, where does it dwell? In Us! The Holy Spirit dwells in the physical and spiritual bodies of people. This is different than before the cross, when, at times, the presence of God did dwell in the tabernacle or temple. Will it again? I don’t know. I do know that none of the elements of sacrifice have a use in the future. The ultimate and only eternal sacrifice on earth is the one Jesus made on the cross. Nothing can supersede it.

Finally on point 6,. I question the purpose of Dan 9. If it is only to be revealed in the MK then why offer it to Daniel at all? What good is it? God will have already proven His supremacy and dominion. He will have completed judgment and vanquished evil. After all of that Jesus will still need to open Daniel 9 and say, “I told you so!” Not at all. The unsealing must come before the MK to have use for Israel. When they become jealous of the redeemed church they will search scripture directly instead of reading opinions of others. God, will provide insight.

The “builders” are referenced in scripture. Check it out. God will not rely on secret societies to build future dwellings.

Regarding these points Bob states:
“5. The vision and the prophecies are unfulfilled. Any rabbi will confirm this point.

6. The Holy Place has not been rebuilt, and If it has not been rebuilt it cannot be consecrated.” End quote

Any Hebrew please understand no offense is intended…

These are entirely Old Testament perspectives. Is Bob a Rabbi himself? Hopefully not, as Jesus called the Rabbi’s at the Temple a “brood of vipers (serpents) who were doing the work of their father the Devil.” Further, He said, “they call themselves Jews, but are not.” I am not commenting on every Rabbi, but Jesus clearly indicated something was wrong in Rabbinic teaching.

Jesus himself directly allegorized when He compared His body to the Temple building. Likewise, all believers are stated to be in the body of Christ. This is a Holy place and why we are not to physically sin. Doing so defiles “the body of Christ” in which the Holy Spirit dwells. If you are well read in the Bible, consider if you would write point 6 above. Again, this is not an attack of Pastor Bob, but a measure of point 6.

After reciting many of the scriptures relating to Dan 9 we read this statement…

“Anyone understanding that the Jews were dispersed to the four regions of the planet, can clearly see that none of the six goals of Daniel 9:24 remain unfulfilled. There is no known historical evidence to prove to the contrary. “end quote

None are unfulfilled? I presume that statement is a typo; otherwise everything before is contradicted.

Bob continues by reasserting that Israel is the primary focus of scripture. Then he makes some, frankly, dismissive comments on alternate points of view. Finally, he offers a “straw dog” argument that he has written before that an alternate reading of Daniel 9 comes from “replacement theology” which is an already discredited view. Linking the two together is supposed to harm by association.

I will not dismiss Pastor Bob. He is well taught and practiced in supporting his point of view. A view which is exclusively Old Testament regarding Daniel, and by extension every other Old Testament writing. I wonder if he can find Jesus in the Old Testament? If he cannot, he does not know Jesus is Messiah. If he can, how can he separate the work on the cross from Israel?

Please go directly to the Word of God. Ask Him to reveal what He wants you to see. He will speak to you.

GM

Well said! Respectfully done but gets the point across. So, this goes to show that the Lord is using people right there on this pastor’s site to help lead him to the Truth, and this is a good thing.

It is so sad to be persecuted by fellow Christians because we are willing to investigate all aspects of the whole plan of God, and present what the Holy Spirit is showing us, and to have the goal of finding out for ourselves. But, that is exactly what wolves in sheep’s clothing will do, and Pastor Bob is a perfect example of such a wolf.

I pray you wake up Pastor, and come to Truth and climb out of “religion”.

All Glory to the Lord!!

JESUS IS ALL AND EVERYTHING!!

Patti C.

Re: AMEN GM!! (Standing up to Pastor Bob at Five Doves)

Patti,

A good letter; done in a much, much kinder way than was done to us. To accuse those that do not think like he does of having Satanic beliefs was way below the belt and will be held against him by God...unless...he repents It shows just how narrow minded his grasp is on the completed work of Our Lord Jesus Christ exactly 3 1/2 years into the final 70th week of Daniel.

GM did a fine job also. Thank you Patti.

gerlinda