Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: A Question For The Faithful

Dear Michael,

I challenge you to read the study I just bumped up entitled "THE 1000 YEAR REIGN OF CHRIST: Literal or Figurative", as you are why I bumped it up as I care that you understand this important concept, and see how we have been deceived on this issue by dispensational teachings.

It is a long study, but I pray you will take the time to read it and pray about what is revealed to you. Yet, if you still see it as a literal future reign on earth by Jesus, please prove it using the Bible to disprove what this study shows.

I think you will be amazed at the truth of this, and blessed by it, too!

I hope so!!

Agape!

Patti C.

John asks for a few quotes supporting the taking out of the followers of Jesus, which he thinks will not occur, and is not in scripture.

These are a few scriptures I remember about the taking out.

"Ye are not appointed to wrath".

"Deliver us from temptation", sometimes translated "deliver us from the time of trial".

"Hide yourselves for a little while, until the indignation is past" (this last one is not as specific to a rapture as I think the first two are. It could mean that God hides people during the wrath period, although they are still on earth...at least Isaiah urges us to pray for this, just as Jesus urges us to pray to be delivered from temptation.)

Deliver from temptation could apply to other situations than the temptations of the tribulation, but the temptations then will be THE most severe in man's history. Jesus said that they would be the most severe. Obviously (at least it's obvious to me), it would be better to be removed from the temptations of the tribulation than to risk succumbing.
Taking the mark of the beast in order to eat could be one temptation some people could not resist, and it would be far better to be removed from it. We are counseled in various Biblical places to "flee from temptation". The rapture would allow us to flee from temptation, which will be world wide, affording no place to flee to here. But of course God can provide a place here, if He wants to, or He can take us to His place for the duration.

I do not have a strong opinion as to when the rapture will happen, except I expect it before the anti-christ is revealed, just because most Bible scholars whom I respect place it there. We are indeed in a period of anti-christ spirit, but I am talking about the revelation of one man who is a top leader of the tribulation anti-christ movement.

II Thess. 2:3-8: “Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition, who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God. Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things? And now you know what is restraining, that he may be revealed in his own time. For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only He who now restrains will do so until He is taken out of the way. And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming.”

The above scripture tells us that the Second Coming of Jesus Christ will not come unless something happens first. That something is that the son of perdition is revealed, which comes after the Falling Away.

It seems very obvious that the first real sign of this 3 1/2 years began in 2013 with the first big sign seen in the heavens of the Woman who has a crown of 12 stars upon her head. This woman represents the True Bride of Christ who is made up of both Gentiles and Jews who have asked Him to become Lord and God over their lives.

Then, this year with the (again heavenly) sign of the first of the 4 Lunar Eclipses in April, the next Oct. 8, 2015, then April 4, 2015 followed by the final Lunar Eclipse on Sept. 28, 2015 seems to indicate very strongly that Joel 2:31 is close to being fulfilled.
"The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the Lord come."

Again, there is the word BEFORE. Just as the son of perdition will be revealed before the Coming of Christ, so also, the Sun shall be turned into darkness and the moon will appear blood red as is seen in a Lunar Eclipse. What's interesting that all four will be seen from parts of the USA.

I'd like to comment that Dr. David DeMer does not say there is no Rapture, he simply asks where in scripture does it say, "The Church is Raptured". To surmise it's timing will prove many of us wrong. I've learned to search the scriptures and get away from listening to the Evangelists that proclaim their desire for a Rapture because it does nothing but make us waste our time & energy focusing on that event instead of living our lives to the fullest for the Lord Jesus Christ. None of us want to face the horrible things described for the End Time Believers; most of us would like to be taken out of this existence, like yesterday but it doesn't work that way. God is able to do what He says and in His unique plan, He will keep His Own apart from His Great Wrath that is to come upon this Earth.

Let's grab out Bibles and keep learning.....none of us have it perfect....that is a certainty.

gerlinda

Hi all,

I must confess, I take none of what others say over what I read and understand, of the Bible. I do not like to spend time debating what, to me is straight from the Bible.

Although, I will admit that it feels good when others come to the same understanding of some issue, as myself, I stand firm in my own mind, regardless of the consequences, because I trust the Lord to make my path, his path!

I will pray on the matters that have been presented lately and get back to all at a later time. For now, I feel my time is to be spent preparing for what is coming our way very soon. From what I have experienced, many people, everywhere in America, are aware of some kind of strange phenominum taking place. All the information coming out is a witness to this fact.

I no longer feel compelled to defend, or substantiate by words, what I should say in the face of this earthly battle of life. Jesus will furnish those things when the times are needed.

I do pray for the TRUTH to be found by all that seek it! And for the uplifting of Christians spirits everywhere.

YBIC

Michael

Mariel I am going to amen your verses you cite with a loud amen. Clearly the Word teaches that we are not appointed to wrath, and that we are delivered from evil and that we are hidden in the time of indignation. The Word clearly teaches these things and so we are in agreement.

Its thepart where you go 'these are talking about when we are taken out of the world' that I go 'whoa there- where are you getting THAT doctrine?' There's no verses anywhere that teach such a thing and there are verses that teach the complete opposite- john 17:15 has Jesus Himself the living Word praying to the Father that this thing you're teaching NOT come to pass. Should it be a big red flag when we are assuming a doctrine that is in clear opposition to the very prayer of Christ- if this is not the work of an enemy then what is?

So anyone teaching me to 'see' a 'taking out' doctrine hidden in verses about harvests and deliverings and hidings is trying to get me to see a teaching that isn,t being taught by the bible. This person will be as successful as the mormon trying to get me to accept the 'third testament' because he can see three testaments in the threefold arrangement of the tabernacle. Which is success rate zero.