Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: The Locusts from the Abyss and other Hidden Warnings w Jonathan Kleck

Gerlinda,

I know how you feel because I read your response twice and still don’t know what you are conveying, and did not see how this was what Jonathan Kleck was talking about in either the radio show or his most recent video.

I presented the above study, because of what Jonathan was saying about how we are all born into this evil world and become part of the Hive of hell unless we are saved. Nothing was said about Nimrod, or Obama or anything else that you went on about. And the things I did understand from your response I do not see how they relate to what Jonathan was conveying in his talks.

This study stands on its own merit; but I thought it related well with the subject matter contained in the information Jonathan was presenting as to how evil this world really is. I am sorry if you did not see the connection, nor understand how it related. Maybe you are thinking of some of his other videos, ones about Nimrod and Obama.

I have a great deal of compassion for how weary Jonathan is and how hard this has been for him. Also, I know time is short, and the above study supports that knowledge in a major way. But, you seem to know best what is important or not even when you don’t comprehend what is being said. I pray that others are not as limited in their understanding as to discount this study on your recommendation.

JESUS IS ALL AND EVERYTHING!!

Patti C.

Re: The Locusts from the Abyss and other Hidden Warnings w Jonathan Kleck

Hello Patti,

I did not attack you personally, did I? I said that I could not make sense of the message, this doctrine....not you. Yet, here you get snide with me.

But, you seem to know best what is important or not even when you don’t comprehend what is being said. I pray that others are not as limited in their understanding as to discount this study on your recommendation.

Jonathan Kleck's message was all about the evil influence of Satan on this earth through the off-spring of the Fallen Angels and their cohorts

It is you who opened up the message of, "Where is Hell" And that is the message to which I replied. It did not make sense. I've quoted some of it here, ok?

He was cast out from where to where?

In 2nd Peter 2:4 God says that He has cast Satan down to Hell, and God has bound Satan with chains of darkness.

2 Peter 2:4
For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;

These angels that sinned were formerly in heaven. This strongly suggests that Satan and his fallen angels were cast out of heaven and cast into Hell. Let us see how we can understand that.

In other words, throughout the Old Testament time Satan was free to go in and out of heaven whenever he wanted.

But did this situation continue?

No!

As I have said, the original 200 angelic leaders that made a pact together to go down and take human women as wives, are the ones that are chained up. As an additional help, the Book of Enoch is clear about these Fallen Angels that petitioned God for forgiveness but were refused. No, they could not go back to their original abode in heaven. Satan was not among that group. Satan and the other angels were cast out of the Third Heaven, where is God's Throne YET, he has been allowed to accuse the brethren (the believers here on earth) until the day that he is thrown out for good. That has not yet happened.

Here in Revelation 12 we read about a war in heaven. We should not try to imagine what this war looked like, since this is a spiritual war. But it is certain that in the Old Testament time Satan was in heaven. We read in Revelation 12:7, “And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels.”

When was this war going on?

This was not a war that was fought before the temptation of Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden, because Satan was still able to go in and out of heaven, according to Job 1:7. This is not a war that will be fought at the end of time, because in Revelation 12:13 Satan is continuing to persecute the woman on this earth. The only possibility is that this was a spiritual war that was fought all throughout the Old Testament time. It began immediately after the death of Abel, and it ended with the glorious victory of Christ in His completed work and His exaltation at the right hand of the Father.

Since Revelation is a revealing to the Apostle John by Jesus Christ of what must be; it still has a future fulfillment. However, it should be remembered that at the time of Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden, Satan was already a Fallen creature. He and the 1/3 of the angelic beings that followed him were cast down to earth and the surrounding heaven, of which he is called The Prince of the Air. That is why he could offer all of earth's kingdom to Christ as a temptation. He had that authority. But back to the Garden, he came to under-mind God's plan for man's redemption by mixing his seed with the seed of the woman. Thus he hoped to make it impossible for God's Only Begotten Son, Jesus Christ to be the Perfect Lamb of God to purchase mankind's redemption.

What was this spiritual battle about?

It was for the possession of the souls who had already entered into glory when Christ had not yet come to atone for their sins and Christ had not yet crushed the head of Satan. But then we read in verse 10,

Revelation 12:10
And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

Those souls that were in Abraham's Bosom were separated from the Burning Hell by a great gulf. Satan could not claim them and he knew it. Christ, when He descended down to Hell during those 3 days, set those captives free and many were seen in Jerusalem after His Resurrection. Matthew 27:52-53

Where Was Satan Cast Down to? (Revelation 12:9, 2 Peter 2:4, Jude 6, Revelation 20:1-3)

Revelation 12:9
And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

This is speaking of the final battle when he will no longer have access to God's throne. It is believed that when he is cast down, the saints will be taken up.....no more accusations. It is the final heavenly battle between Satan and his angels and Micahel and his angles.

This verse says that the Devil was cast down to the earth.

Here in 2 Peter 2:4 God says that He has cast Satan down to Hell.

2 Peter 2:4
For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment
Jude 1:6
And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.
For how long was Satan bound?

We already know that Satan was cast out of his original place in the uppermost heaven. However to assume that Satan is part of this group spoken by Peter and Jude is false. He cannot have been chained up and still have access to accuse the brethren still upon this earth. These are the Fallen Angels, the original 200 leaders who rebelled against God and took for themselves human wives. That was a sin, even though the angels were sorry, God would not forgive. They are bound forever in chains, just as the scripture tells us.

He was bound for a long time, which symbolically is given here as a 1000 years. This cannot be a literal 1000 years because we are already about 2000 years after the cross. At the cross Christ cast Satan into “the bottomless pit”; there is that word again. And for all that long period of time Satan was spiritually bound in order “that he should deceive the nations no more”.

It does not say that Satan could no more deceive individuals, but that he could no more deceive the "nations".

At the end of the long period of time, symbolized by the 1000 years, Satan will be loosed from his spiritual chains of darkness, and he will be again as powerful as he has been before Christ came and bound him. And the fraction of true believers will again be as small as it was before Christ went to the cross.

The above quote is beyond explaination if a person has not yet understood that Satan is still free to accuse the brethren, now on earth, not the ones mentioned in your article; those souls who had already entered into glory. Can't deceive the nations? Who make up naitons? Isnt' it individuals...people? The 1,000 years spoken at the end of the Book of Revelation is still in the future.

If Satan and his angels have been cast out of heaven, and they have been cast into Tartarus, and they have been cast on this earth, and they have been cast into the “Bottomless Pit”, and they have been bound with chains of darkness, but nevertheless they are still able to roam around and deceive those who have not the seal of God in their foreheads, what does that tell us about the location of the Bottomless Pit?

Satan has not yet been cast into the Bottomless Pit nor the angels that Michale and his angels will fight and cast out of the heavens. They still have the freedom to deceive here on earth. These are the ones, the principalities in high places that Jonathan Kleck speaks about. We see their evidence in all of the symbolism of the folowers of The Synagogue of Satan.

Of course, the Bottomless Pit is here, on this sin cursed earth. This earth is a round sphere, but in God’s terminology it is a Bottomless Pit. You may believe that this earth is beautiful, and that it is worth saving, but God does not share your opinion. God will destroy this earth because it has been contaminated with sin, and God calls it a Bottomless Pit.

It means that everyone of us that was born in this world, was actually born in The Bottomless Pit where Satan rules Hell later is a place

Hell is within the core of the earth. It is the very place where Jesus Christ descended and freed the captives that were in Abraham's Bosom which was separated from the burning side where the rich man cried out to Lazarus for a drop of water. Remember that parabel? Luke 16:19-31. Those are Jesus's words and not just a terminology as this article refers it to be. Earth's surface is not Hell... Hell is within. That is why it is said that earth is hollow. It has to be in order to have the place called hell to be within it.

And NO, No, NO, everyone born on this earth was born in The Bottomless Pit....Oh, my goodness, what a mess. We were all born in the state of original sin, with polluted DNA and we all need to be Born-Again, in order to go to Heaven.

People who think Hell is on earth have no idea of the burning, screaming, torture, heat that has been described by those that God allowed to go there and return. Lazarus, who heard the Rich man on the other side, in Hell, begging for just one drop of water, was a witness to the on-going horror of hell. It may seem like Hell now but it will only get worse. That is why we need our Salvation in Jesus Christ and to cling to it; it is our Life Saver.

All I've explained above is to show my reasons, Patti, why I said this article was such a merry-go-round.

You don't have to like my messages anymore than I like this one. However Steven has asked that we do not attack each other.

I will respect you Pati,

Gerlinda