Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Rapture or Re-gathering?

As always, these are my own conclusions and not set in granite.

For Fair Use, Education and Discussion Purposes

For so long now I have been told that the Star of David was actually the Star of Solomon, which a Christian ought not to have anything to do with because it was an Occult symbol. Once again, some real understanding and discernment is needed in regard to this sign. So, before I explain what was told, it is absolutely necessary to keep upper-most in your mind that what God created and intended for His relationship with man has been perverted by Satan in order to steal the power and credibility that belongs only to God.

The Star of David planetary alignment that happened on June 29, 2013 is new to me. What I found exciting is that this is the 13th time this alignment has happened since it showed up in 1990 and won't be happening again. The 1990s marked the end, not only of a century, but also a millennium. It was in 1990, Saddam Hussein, believing he had been given a go ahead mandate from the US, ordered Iraq invasion of neighboring Kuwait but found out that he had been set up thus Operation Desert Shield began under Bush Sr. This was the foot in the door that the Illuminati needed to enter "legally" under a false set of evidence given to the United Nations and we know how things have progressed since then. Israel was the target of the missiles set off but were told to stand down and not reciprocate. Seven scud missiles were launched against Israel with no casualties (except there was one heart attack, it was reported). So, there is a connection to this date in 1990.

It was David, with whom God made a Covenant. The sign of that covenant was the Hebrew letter Dalet, which in modern writing would look quite a bit like a triangle. The Dalet is described as a door. It is the fourth letter in the Hebrew alphabet and the two triangles intertwined form the number 8.

The upward Dalet points David to God while the downward Dalet is God's pointing down to David. It formed the six pointed star. It is the family seal of the House of David. The son of David, Solomon would use the same family insignia as his father.

To apply this sign only to Solomon is in error and a gross distortion by the Occult to grab this sign of the Davidic Covenant for themselves. Yes, they use this sign....they stole this sign, which they consider very powerful since it comes from the hand of God Himself. It is used in all of their Satanic rituals and even by the unlawful House of Rothschild that established the State of Israel. It should be remembered that this state born over-night would never have happened unless God allowed it to be reborn at that time in 1948 Isaiah

66:8 Who has heard such a thing? Who has seen such things? Shall a land be born in one day? Shall a nation be brought forth in one moment?

As it has been shown, the 13 alignment of the Star of David point strictly to the tribes of Israel. While there are only 12 that are given possession of land, the tribe of Levi, the priestly tribe is the 13th tribe that lives among all the others.

Now, following on the heels of this last of the 13 alignments in the year 2013 during the constellation of Leo, the Lion of the Tribe of Judah, we have the Blood Moon Tetrads coming on Jewish Feasts in both 2014 and 2015. This all comes to an end at that time on Succoth 2015/16.

It is very, very clear that we are in the very last days pointing to the return of Yahusha just He promised.

Is there a Rapture or is there a Re-gathering? Read: Mark 13:27
" And then shall he send his angels, and shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the earth to the uttermost part of heaven." KJV

Now read Ezekiel 37:19,22,24-25

Thus says the Lord GOD: 'Surely I will take the stick of Joseph ... And the tribes of Israel, his companions ... And make them one stick, and they will be one in My hand ... And I will make them one nation in the land, on the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king over them all; they shall no longer be two nations, nor shall they ever be divided into two kingdoms again ... David My servant shall be king over them, and they shall all have one shepherd; they shall also walk in My judgments and observe My statutes, and do them. Then they shall dwell in the land that I have given to Jacob My servant ... And My servant David shall be their prince forever" (Ezekiel:37:19, 22, 24-25).

Notice that this event takes place prior to the War of Gog & Magog of Ezekiel 38 and 39.

While the United Nations (Edomites) who claim to be Jews but are not, are gathering to make war against Israel to erase the name of Israel once and for all, the true Israelites will be saved from this calamity coming. She will be taken to a place prepared for her by Almighty God.

Doesn't the Bible tell us that there are two branches to the Root of David; the natural branch and the grafted in one? That Root is the Lord Jesus Christ. One is no better than the other. He does not prefer one over the other. They are equal in His sight...both His; no one will take them away from Him. They must all acknowledge Him as Lord and God.

The Bible is also very clear that Israel has been scattered through-out the face of the earth into all the families of mankind. They do not even know who they are. They have inter-married with the Gentiles. But, through this all, God knows His and He will send His angels to gather them out of the four corners of the earth before that Great and Awesome Day of the Lord.

Psalm 83 is not the destruction of the Nation of Israel but an expansion of the land promised to the Fathers. Consider this very carefully, "Will the Elect, those of the Root of David, whether natural or grafted in, be gathered to a place prepared by God for safety while God deals with all those that dare to come against His people?"

Could this place be a place hidden in the Clouds (air) taken there on the wings of a Great Eagle...... where we shall meet Him.....that is referred to as a Wilderness? We read that Antichrist will try to destroy them through a great flood but he fails, thus goes after the rest that are called by His name. These words may well be speaking of one or more areas where flood waters could destroy God's people. Failing with these, he will try other areas but God will rescue All Of His Own.

Gerlinda

I highly recommend this video

Star of David Alignments & Tetrad Moons
http://pub39.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3330765498&frmid=8549&msgid=932497&cmd=show