Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Nania: 7 SEALS: Four Horsemen are Here & ESCAPE is Next!

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxhoyohZynk
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please like the facebook page! We are growing daily!

7 SEALS: Four Horsemen are Here & ESCAPE is Next!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven

Re: Nania: 7 SEALS: Four Horsemen are Here & ESCAPE is Next!

Rev. 6:8 "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth."

When Nania speaks of the 4 horses already on their ride, it is backed up completely with the history she presents. I think of the above scripture that speaks of Death and Hell follows after him and am reminded that we had "Death" come into the NY Harbor in 2010 with his suitcase. Do you remember that? An understanding of the mythology that the Illuminati follow since they see themselves as these gods and goddess helps us to know that according to them, that fourth horseman was revealed. That was Anibus. Do a search on Anibus and you will see that he has a brother named "Hell". Anibus was the god of embalming for those making their way to the after-life (Hell). Not only has that statue of Anibus been moved to the Denver Airport Compound but a huge horse statue has been placed there, which makes no sense to most but it sure does to those playing their roles at this time in their pursuit to a One World Order.

Nania's presentation lines up with past history and hits strongly on the Empire behind all that is taking place in this day we now find ourselves.....the Revived Roman Empire where the clay and iron will not cleave to each other no matter how they will try...is upon us already. Haven't we witnessed the various empires in the Middle East being destroyed by this Empire? Now, it will hear of trouble coming from the North???? She does a great job of presenting the actual facts rather than using a time-line we think we are in when the actual calendar is a bit out of whack. The blood-red moons and solar eclipses taking place in 2014/15 of the Lord's Calendar of the Signs and Wonders should be considered as the best indication of how far down the road this End Time Empire is and will soon see the Wrath of God.

I know there are those that see the Jubilee year as happening no sooner than 2019; however based on David Flynn's book "Temple At The Center of Time", which points out that man's total time given to him, using the the total circumference of the earth, which is divided into four parts, each include 3 houses of God's Zodiac within each quarter as guides ( for a total of 12) sees the last quarter where Draco rules the heavens at it's end, sometime in 2013/14. Draco has ruled until Jesus Christ broke his rule and offered Himself as the End Sacrifice. Since 33AD, it has been all down-hill for him. Soon, he will be thrown down along with his fallen stars, forever.

I've come to believe that we may just be seeing it happen the Fall of 2015/16 at the Feast of Tabernacles when the Lord Jesus Christ will return to Earth. That is my opinion and I know there will be those that oppose it and that's fine but.... I'd like to say that it fits with Nania's presentation quite well. She gives the evidence of the earth's division into 4 parts and so does David Flynn in a different way when he calculated the total time given to man.

Also, I'd like to add, there are those of the pre-tribulation mind-set that keep waiting for their markers but it looks like they are wrong because they were taught by the same puppets of the Vatican who came into the churches under the guise of Evangelicals. Their focus is on an earthly temple and then it all begins...well now, really? Isn't the Temple the Body of Christ? There are also those that believe we are hitting the mid-tribulation mark which is wrong since it is only a 3 1/2 year period. It is not seven years. Jesus Christ finished that first 3 1/2 years by His Death so they are off also. It seems like we are even further along that that. The Word of God speaks of the Wrath of God that follows the verses in Revelation 6:17. Notice what happens just prior to that Wrath. Those Illuminated ones will be asking for the very rocks that they are hiding under to fall upon them. That cannot be explained any other way than at the end of things.

The condition of this world right now is so shaky, there is no way it will hold together much longer unless God literally calls a halt to all that is taking place and that isn't likely to happen because it is all part of His plan to deal with those that have followed the Satanic leadership of Lucifer.

Rev. 6:13-17 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind. 14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.
15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be

Re: Nania: 7 SEALS: Four Horsemen are Here & ESCAPE is Next!

There has been a revised post on this by myself tonight after a spiritual light bulb flashed on. Please ignore the first post and consider this one. We all make errors and it is wonderful when we can admit it. I now admit I was off one year. This revised posting is much clearer to the understanding. Thanks. g

When Nania speaks of the 4 horses already on their ride, it is backed up completely with the history she presents. I think of the above scripture that speaks of Death and Hell follows after him and am reminded that we had "Death" come into the NY Harbor March 23, 2010 with his suitcase. Do you remember that? An understanding of the mythology that the Illuminati follow, since they see themselves as these gods and goddess, helps us to know that according to them, that fourth horseman was revealed. That was Anibus. Do a search on Anibus and you will see that he has a brother named "Hell". Anibus was the god of embalming for those making their way to the after-life (Hell). Not only has that statue of Anibus been moved to the Denver Airport Compound but a huge horse statue has been placed there, which makes no sense to most but it sure does to those playing their roles at this time in their pursuit to a One World Order.

Nania's presentation lines up with past history and hits strongly on who is the Empire behind all that is taking place in this day we now find ourselves.....the Revived Roman Empire.... where the clay and iron will not cleave to each other no matter how they will try. It is upon us already.

Haven't we witnessed the various empires in the Middle East being destroyed by this Empire? Now, this Revived Empire will hear of trouble coming from the North????

Nania does a great job of presenting the actual facts rather than using a time-line we think we are in when the actual calendar is a bit out of whack. The blood-red moons and solar eclipses taking place in 2014/15 of the Lord's Calendar of the Signs and Wonders should be considered as the best indication of how far down the road this End Time Empire is and will soon see the Wrath of God.

I know there are those that see the Jubilee year as happening no sooner than 2019; however based on David Flynn's book "Temple At The Center of Time", which points out that man's total time given to him, using the the total circumference of the earth, 25,290 which is divided into three equal parts, each include 4 houses of God's Zodiac within each third as guides ( for a total of 12) sees the last third, where Draco has ruled the heavens at it's end, sometime in 2013/14. Draco dominated the heavens during this last third of human history. Since there are 8,640 years in each period and it was already 6,660 years of that last period of history in 32AD, he subtracted the 6660 from 8,640 which leaves us the total time left at the time that Christ paid the ultimate price to defeat Satan of 1,980 years. According to David Flynn's calculations, he pointed out that would end in 2013,

Since 32AD, it has been all down-hill for Satan. So, if we add 3 1/2 years to 2013, it brings us to the physical return of Jesus Christ to the Fall of 2016/17.

Believe me, when I say one has to keep learning and be able to change their set ways when evidence shows us differently. This I have done just tonight. I've come to believe that we may just be seeing the return of Jesus Christ to earth, where His feet will touch down on The Mount of Olives in 2016/17 at the Feast of Tabernacles. That is my opinion and I know there will be those that oppose it and that's fine.

I see merit in Nania's presentation quite well. She gives the evidence of the earth's division into 4 parts that is proving completely where all of the wars, rumors of wars and other events presented in Matthew 24 is taking place. She also showed us which quarter is the Anti-Christ present headquarters, which was evident when Anibus moved in with his suit-case. The religious part of that Kingdom is in Rome and the Financial part of that Kingdom has been London.

Also, I'd like to add, there are those of the pre-tribulation mind-set that keep waiting for their markers but it looks like they are wrong because they were taught by the same puppets of the Vatican who came into the churches under the guise of Evangelicals. Their focus is on an earthly temple and then it all begins...well now, really? Isn't the Temple the Body of Christ? There are also those that believe we are hitting the mid-tribulation mark which is wrong since it is only a 3 1/2 year period, according to the Prophet Daniel, which is left for the A/C rule. It is not seven years. Jesus Christ finished that first 3 1/2 years by His Death so they are off also.

It seems like we are even further along than that. The Word of God speaks of the Wrath of God that follows the verses in Revelation 6:13-16. Notice what happens just prior to that Wrath. Those Illuminated ones will be asking for the very rocks that they are hiding under to fall upon them. That cannot be explained any other way than at the end of things. Verse 17 then speaks of God's Wrath.

The condition of this world right now is so shaky, there is no way it will hold together much longer unless God literally calls a halt to all that is taking place and that isn't likely to happen because it is all part of His plan to deal with those that have followed the Satanic leadership of Lucifer.

America, home to this Empire, may just be seeing the evidence of God's Wrath coming upon her.

Rev. 6:13-17 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be

gerlinda