Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sweet Chemical-Induced Dreams

Since I am one of these people that is super-sensitive to perfumes and all petroleum products; I can tell you how hard it is to be around all the fragrances that pollute the fresh air we once had. You should see how crazy I get when people around us are using their dryer sheets. Yep! I run around the house, shutting the windows...not quietly either, wondering out loud, " what is wrong with hanging out clothes on the line like it used to be." Have you ever took your plate and moved a couple times in a restaurant because of the tribe of women that come in with their favorite fragrances? Oh, and right behind them are their husbands with their wives's favorite scents of after-shave or colognes splashed all over them. A few years ago a man was a man and wouldn't be caught dead smelling like his wife. And then they sit down right beside you even though there is plenty room way over on the other side.. It is a kind of herd instinct that seem to possess people. I used to think there was something wrong with me until I began to hear of others that suffered likewise. I, now, consider it a blessing. Read this and find out what it is that is causing so much disease because most people's smellers don't work.........or got destroyed some time ago. What is wrong with just plain ole natural soap and water? Gerlinda

For Fair Use, Education and Discussion Purposes

Tonight when you get ready for bed, you best be aware that a new product line Turn In-Tune Out has been released targeting the things that many of us equate with being a human being for chemical exploitation.

Procter and Gamble has launched a new line of fabric-care products known as the ‘Sweet Dreams Collection’ that promises when you tuck in you will be able to ‘tune out’ all the stresses of everyday life. The product line is formulated with ingredients to “clean, soften, and freshen all your sleep-time fabrics to create the ideal sleep environment”.

Our olfactory (smell) organ is hot-wired in our brain to the our forehead. It is the control center for your abstract thinking, thought analysis, working memory, planning, decision making and regulating emotion. Our brains operate with a delicate balance of chemicals and proteins that follow a pathway and communicates with other parts of the body. When the balance is interrupted or short-circuited it can make us vulnerable to neuro-degenerative diseases Alzheimer’s, or schizophrenia.

Regulation of stress, attention, impulses, and emotions is probably the last thing we are thinking about when we walk down the aisle to choose our laundry soap. Official products endorsed by the National Sleep Foundation include: Tide(R) plus A touch of Downy(TM) Sweet Dreams(TM), Downy(R) UNSTOPABLES(R) Dreams(TM), Downy Infusions(R) Sweet Dreams(TM) and Bounce(R) Sweet Dreams(TM)

The SilkTouch infuses fabrics with silky softness but at what cost to your health? Downy, UNSTOPABLES, and Dreams promises a controlled lavender scent. The key word for this product is lavender ‘scent’. A scent or fragrance is is defined as a synthetic chemical cocktail which can contain up to thousands of different ingredients. These chemical fragrances can manipulate your mood, invigorate, or calm you. They become an intimate part of your identity. Apply the ‘right’ chemical and you can feel at ease or confident. The following is 1/3 of 20 pages of Tide’s ‘Perfume_and_Scents‘ ingredient palette. Not one of the chemicals is real, something found naturally.

“Pleasant smelling” small chemical exposures can accumulate in the body causing chemical sensitivity. Chemicals are bio-accumulative in the body which means that we do not easily rid of them once they get into our bodies. The American Environmental Medical Association (AAEM) says that more than 90,000 chemicals circulating in our modern world appear to be causing considerably more problems for humans than are typically recognized. Chemical sensitivity is a very real chronic medical problem that is just now coming into public awareness.

Chemical sensitivity is an early warning sign of the alarming poisoning of the entire population by continuous chemical pollutants to which we are being exposed.

Sold individually, some ingredients in scents and fragrances can cause cancer. They can also cause headache, fatigue, weakness, muscle and joint pain, depression and irritability, anxiety and panic attacks, insomnia, dizziness, nausea, impaired memory and mental focus, difficulties breathing and swallowing, cough, gas and bloating, urinary frequency and urgency, visual disturbances, palpitations and chest pain, nasal congestion and sinus pressure, burning of the eyes and nose, and skin rashes.

Lavender and other essential oils are known to relax the body and even to reduce the severity of migraines. But these would have be an essential oil derived from an extraction from plants, herbs or spices to prevent toxic accumulations. Even in essential oils one must take care to prevent applying to much.

Most Americans today are suffering from toxicity due to excessive environmental chemicals. Deleterious use of synthetic chemicals can cause symptoms from allergy to organ failure. Procter and Gamble is leveraging its brand wielding it’s 4.8 billion customer base to sell products that will put people into a chemical sleep. The chemical sleep offered is a subtle form of mind control that can be used at will. Stay alert, stay awake.

Complete article: http://www.nonaiswa.org/wordpress/sweet-chemical-dreams/

Re: Sweet Chemical-Induced Dreams

Exactly right about the fragrances sold which have toxic chemicals in them. I fight this all the time, as I am acutely sensitive to these. I cannot step across the threshold of a store like Bed Bath and Beyond, for instance. One time I stood at the threshold of one of their stores in Encinitas CA, hesitating whether to go in and "sniff". The clerk came up to me and said "come on in!" as if I were just shy. I smiled and just said something to not hurt her feelings, and moved on.
I have lost my work and my church, among other things, because of toxic rug finishes. After years of struggling with chemicals at my work, I finally had to throw in the "rug" when they put in a new rug throughout the building which was toxic even to the other teachers and administrators, and had sent several people to the ER in ambulances while I was gone for the summer vacation. The administrators were cutting windows into their outside walls of their offices so they could have openable windows instead of the toxic brew which circulated through the enclosed air circulation system, into which not enough oxygen was pumped.

I have had to move on from churches I belonged to because of toxic rug cleaner. At the last place I requested of the board of trustees that they use steam cleaning instead of toxic cleaner, but they refused to change their ways. I think they thought I was exaggerating about the problem, because for them it was a minor problem if any problem to smell the rug after such a cleaning. I did come back to sniff and see if I could come in, and thought better of it, and this time, I resigned. This is not the first time I have been unable to attend a church because of this problem.

I am a "canary in a coal mine", more sensitive than most, but everyone is being slowly poisoned by such things and by all the other things mentioned in the article. It is without doubt one of the causes of cancer when a person is exposed to it longterm.

Oh, how I can relate Mariel. The last church that I attended, I threatened to quit teaching so the Pastor asked all those that wore perfume to sit on the right side and not get near me. That worked pretty good until he resigned. Later, one of the women said, "We need to pray for you gerlinda." Are you kidding me? it wasn't my problem, it was hers which could have been reduced greatly by washing off the perfume on her clothes and using only a drop instead of a fist full. I, also have only steam cleaning on carpet. More than once, my very good nose has saved us from consuming something that was bad. Even though it was suppose to be fresh, good to eat, the chemicals in the product, we learned later was toxic.

It is tough....makes us look like nuts with more than one problem. ha!

Thanks for sharing.

g

Yes indeed, Gerlinda, we "look like nuts" to many people because of our "very good nose(s)". My nose is like that of a hunting dog. It does not look like a hound's nose, but it functions as one.

Sadly, some toxic chemical products used today are engineered not to smell. This defeats the nose!

One of the worst offending chemicals is the anti-stain material bonded with new rugs. It is possible to buy a rug without that anti-stain chemical, such as wool rugs, but these are more expensive and they do get dirty more easily, so they are not in much demand. Rugs will "outgas" much of this material over the years, so an old rug is almost always less toxic than a new rug. I believe that nylon rugs without the anti-stain material can be found, as well.

One of the other hidden dangers in building material is composites in shelves and cabinets. This is a huge danger, and it is in new furniture, too, if it's made of composite. The composite can be sealed with Safecoat or some other environmental sealer. Sometimes it is successfully sealed with the smooth material on top of it. If anyone has a composite-lined cabinet which is not sealed, it is wise to send for some Safecoat (see sources online) and seal it.

And yes, most commercial perfumes have toxic chemicals in them, but the pure essential oils do not. I love lavender and orange oils. I also love rose oil, but I could not use it because my husband was allergic to rose.

But as you say, the worst wound in this regard is being thought a "nut" because of our sensitivity.