Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Planes, Plots & Purim?

For Fair Use, Education and Discussion Purposes

There are two stories I read that is bringing another possible plot to the surface. Aided by the missing flight 370 could have reflected detection by hiding in the shadows of another flight and what is in the cargo hold of such interest tells me there is more .

We know that this kind of activity of hiding within the shadow of the object seen, is done by opposing forces' subs that sneak under Cargo or Passenger ships such as China & Russia to allow close proximity to US coastline. So for airliners to do this is equally clever but must take a whole lot more knowledge since the air traffic is like bees surrounding their hives. I do not mean to make it sound like the US doesn't do likewise.

I did some research on the pilot, Zaharie Ahmad Shaw last night, from Bible Codes link provided below.. He is a Muslim, possibly from Somalia, rather than as suggested in the code, as the destination of flight 370 have been taken there.

Crimea, formerly Ukraine (Aremenia), is the very region that is mentioned in Ezekiel 38 as part of the Gog & Magog alliance that will come against Israel. They all hate the Jews and we know, they are in league with those Bankers who call themselves Jews but are of the synagogue of Satan,Zionist, who control the United Nations run by the Jesuits, the military arm of the Vatican.. It is a real mess yet quite simple when you know history doesn't really change much at all.

In the Bible Code link below, where it mentions finding the Pilots name associated with Somalia reminded me of another Bible Code found by Michael Drosin, in which is mentioned Smallpox, a disease once considered dormant, being used as biological war-fare against the cities of Tel Aviv, Jerusalem and New York, three of the largest populations of Jews in the world. *

The dead in the plague were 14,700." Those are the original words of the Torah", Kuperwasser said, surprised, "It's very close to our own estimates of a possible death toll" "Both 'Jerusalem' and 'Tel Aviv' are also encoded with small pox and so is 'in the End of Days.
Kuperwasser was head of the Israeli Intelligence at the time. Also on page 232 page of same source, are
'New York, Jerusalem, and Tel Aviv are all encoded with "small-pox'.
Only Russia and the US are known to keep tightly guarded samples in their germ warfare laboratories but other countries including Iraq and Libya may have secretly obtained the virus. This brings into mind that huge box that was aboard the ship docked in Louisiana which was guarded by two ex-Seals. Those Seals were killed for some reason but what was the reason? Were they over-powered and the cargo taken. If so, where did that box originate and where was it's destination?

The center for disease control is in Atlanta, Georgia. It is quite possible that it was the place from which this cargo left on it's route to it's final destination, which could well be tied to the up-coming war known as Gog & Magog. I'm sure that I heard a report (was it Daboo 7} tell that there were two separate flights that carried bilogical scientist from China and Russia to a destination at Diago Garcia, which is one of the spots considered as a place where this plane could have landed. Are they now putting together the final work in the "Pestilence" part of war-fare, which can be described as the Pale Green "Fourth Horseman"?

I know there is a whole lot more to this and hope to put some of the other pieces together to connect it to that large box, which was being transported, by some accounts, and connected to the death of the two ex-Navy Seals who were guarding it while on ship, docked in Louisiana.

So, getting back to that Bible Code which found the pilots name associated with Somalia, there is another sentence I noticed, that says, 'Sin instead of Sameach". It has two possiblities. Sameach is a company in Quatar and also it is a Hebrew word for Holiday, celebration such as Purim coming up March 21/22 (13-14th Adar III) when they put on costumes like they do here on Mardi Gras held in New Orleans, Louisiana that just took place on Ash Wednesy March 5th . Mardi Gras is sin night in New Orleans and coming up, Purim, in Jerusalem, the Orthodox Jewish boys are allowed to go out and get as drunk as they want, another sin night. Crazy, Isn't it? I see a big connection to this time and to the theft of this big box which was on the plane, as Sorchi Faal referred to in her article, which could hold biological warfare such as the Small Pox.

I think there is a big sinister plot going on here to get rid of some Jews just like the plot was so long ago in the Days of Queen Esther when the lots were cast by Haman, the royal advisor to King Ahasuerus (Xerxes) of Persia, whom, planned to kill all the Jews in the empire, but his plans were foiled by Mordaci and his cousin and adopted daughter Queen Esther who had risen to become Queen of Persia. The day of deliverance became a day of feasting and rejoicing.. Purim means "lots." Haman cast lots to pick the date to kill all the Jews. He picked Adar, the month during which Moses passed away. He thought it would be an "unlucky" month for the Jews. But since Moses was also born in Adar, it turned out to be an unlucky month for Haman!

This took place in Shoshan, capital of ancient Persia (modern Iran) It is the city gate where Daniel the Prophet spent time. It is quite amazing how the spot was out of the news for ages but recently with the downfall of Iraq, now is part of daily news from the Middle East.

The plot back-fired on Haman and his evil sons, who were hung on the same gallows built for the Jews. There was a repeat of this very same history in WWII. As it is told, 11 Nazis stood trial. One escaped the gallows by taking Cyanide. One of the others, when sentence, shouted the words, "Remember Purim", such an odd thing for a Nazi to shout. However, in light of what we know now, their plot was to kill all the Jews. It didn't succeed the first time, nor in WWII and we pray, it back-fires again in any future plot.

Why do I think there is a repeat of a similar plot against the True Jews soon to take place? Here we have those same names being discussed in the news today, Iran (Persia), Iraq, part of the Empire which has become a staging area of the Western Forces in the Middle East. Russia and her allies are setting the stage for a future part of Prophetic fulfillment. Pakistan & Afghanistan, although enemies through-out history, are now controlled by the United Nations forces under the dominant force of the USA yet they have demanded that they leave immediately. Along with India, China, N.Korea and others, the gathering of the armies of the Kings of the East are uniting. .

Do I think this plane incident is just a cover to keep people from looking at what is taking place in Russia? Truly, I do not think it is just that simple of the left hand keeping hidden from the right hand the sinister scenario....I believe each hand is moving about so quickly and clandestinely that all the furry keeps us confused...just as they hope it will.

All of this is my own thoughts of possibilities and do not reflect, absolutes. What I do know is the Illuminati love to repeat events and link places to the event. It makes me think of a common denominator, Louisiana (a Sin City) home of Mardi Gras and Louisiana being the location of where the Navy Seals were killed for some mysterious reason. hmmm, maybe nothing, maybe something.

However, I cannot help but feel that Purim, possibly, this year, could be a repeat in history. Pray for the Peace of Jerusalem. Psalm 122:6

Gerlinda

Sources:
http://www.arkcode.com/photo5_24.html

*Michael Drosin's book "Bible Code, the Countdown", pages 167, 230
While Drosin's find of these codes include the year for WWIII, 2005; it could have been slated for 2015 since we know nothing of the kind happened in 2005.

Re: Planes, Plots & Purim?

Well, it's quite apparent that this will not take place this Purim since it is already past. March 23-24 is Purim 2016. However, the theory of what Purim stands for (the elimination of all Jews) is rock solid which will backfire on those perpetrators. gerlinda