Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Thank You Everyone!

I am sorry for separating this and staring a new thread but I wanted everyone to be able to read it. I am so very Thankful.

To All of My Brothers and Sisters,

Today, I had BREAKTHROUGH! I am not out of the woods yet, but the Most High has responded to the prayers of the saints, and with tears I write this with a grateful and thankful heart. Your thoughts and prayers meant so very much to me. You all do not no how my heart is feeling right now.

Because of Gerlinda's prayer request for me, I was able to truly and literally draw strength from seeing and feeling the love and faithfulness, the body of believers on this forum displayed through your actions. I DO believe it was YOUR prayers that were heard on High. I Thank You!

Gerlinda was right when she said "it had really wiped me out"!

Please bare with me...I have to say this. Thank you.

During this time, my mother was rushed to the hospital by ambulance on March 4th and my two daughters, two small grand-children and I, visited earlier on the 6th. She believed she was dieing and looked like it as well, and I had prepared my heart for the possibility. She seemed to come alive and alert after a time and began to speak of things that gave us the impression she was leaving us [later spoken].

My mom had bought all of her great-grandchildren bibles this past year, and wrote a message to each of them inside, but she had not the chance to write in my 7 month old grand-daughters. My daughter happened to have it with her, which I found was interesting, so my mom spoke the words she was to write inside of it. Her speech had gotten so bad we couldn't understand barely anything she'd say, but this time it was very, very clear. She seemed energized and kissed, played and talked to the grand-children with such enjoyment. We laughed and took pictures together and there was four generations in the room at one time, my daughter had mentioned.

We were about to leave and I prayed with her and told her to sleep, that she needed to rest. Her response to me was that she wanted to be AWAKE, to see us as we left-[about 4pm]. I soon found out that she had told my daughter she had a necklace she had set aside for my grand-daughter, and told my daughters where to find it and wanted them to go to the house and get it that day.

It was such a good, positive visit, I called and gave everyone that ray of hope so desperately needed. We were all so thankful and excited. Then at 7:15pm that evening, I received a call saying she was being rushed to ICU asap!

The last time I saw her was on the 7th. Then I became very ill myself and was instructed that I should not come to visit her. Just so happens, I am the strength to lean on in the family, the one that holds it together in times like these, when everyone else is usually falling apart...everyone! I know many of you know what I mean.

This was killing me, that I could not be there. I am usually a private person when it comes to putting family information out there, but Christ knew otherwise in this case...He sent Gerlinda, [she keeps me informed on news I may have missed at times] and I reached out...and I cry, Lord I cry. Because it was through her thoughtfulness, she could FEEL the need in me... and requested the PRAYERS OF THE SAINTS!

HE HAS ANSWERED! My Mom is home, I had BREAKTHROUGH today, and I will be able to see her in 3-4 more days or so. SHE has called my husband to tell him how to care for...ME! and she sounds like her old self again.

Brothers and Sisters,

Please do not hesitate to ask for prayer. Do not be afraid to fall on the hearts of us who believe. I want you to know that I am here for each and every one of you, in any way I can be. The tears are rolling and I cannot contain myself right now, at what I feel now, and how I felt SEEING and FEELING the care that came from each of you that checked in to even read the prayer request, and those that took the time to respond to it. I cannot for the life of me express what strength I found in that action...it carried me.

Blessings to everyone! This is the love, care and response that will have to be displayed as we go forward into the darkness. Reach out to each other, that His love may continue to abound in our hearts sisters and brothers. Though our voices as a body, to this dieing world are not being heard, our prayers and love shown to one another, I testify, are TRULY heard on High!

In His Service,

Your Sister Linda,

Blessed Be His Name

Re: Thank You Everyone!

Bless you dear dear sister!!

What an awesome testimony!! So uplifting and encouraging!! Thank you so very much for sharing this with us! Overjoyed that you are doing better, and what a miracle occurred with your Mother...beautiful!!

Keep getting better as you are much loved and such a gift to us here.

All glory to our Wonderful Lord and Savior!

Patti C.

Re: Thank You Everyone!

Dear Linda,

I am so blessed to read your complete story of what you & your family went through during this past week and days. Sometimes, the Rock in the family (you) needs to stop running interference for others and let the pebbles take over, right? you needed your rest and others in the family needed to take up their role so that they could see what it means to be strong for others. Perhaps, they better appreciate you after this trial...in fact, I'm sure of it. It sounds like you have a very loving family which was grounded in faith by your own mother.

you blessed me with your words Linda and brought tears to my own eyes.

Praise His Holy Name; He sees each one of us, where we are and moves to get us to where He wants....under His Shelter.

Thank You, YSIC,

PS Mamma knows best, follow her instructions; rest & drink your hot tea.
Also, stay out of the snow. lol!

gerlinda