Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
All of this in One Place

It has occurred to me that, in the past, if I wanted to get the latest in the variety of subjects that I am interested in, I went to a variety of different sites. But there is one place where all of these subjects, below, are covered:

1. Weather and all that is related to the various catastrophes around the world; be it natural or man-made.
2. Financial news
3. Astronomy in relation to what the Bible has shown us would be shown
4. The working of the enemy of our souls, the occult world; need for the whole Armour of God
5. Governments, Illuminati, Masons and the many secret societies
6. The Vatican and it's evil agenda to bring about it's quest of a One World Religion of Babylon
7. Political
8.. Hollywood with it's many avenues of entertainment to reduce the morality of the masses
9. Sports
10 Sun flares, CME and their affect on earth
11. Area 51 and it's secrets of what is taking place in it's many levels of technology that is ungodly.
12 .Underground tunnels and the Denver Airport's Murals
13. The meaning behind the ancient carvings and what they mean
14. Latest in Medical warnings
15. The 13 Illuminati families that work to bring about the destruction of the common man, you and me
16. Wars and Rumors of Wars
17. Mythology and what it is all about; who believes it and is working to bring their gods back
18. False Doctrines & legalism; traps to enslave mankind
19. Education
20. The Ancient Texts that were purposely left out by Rome so that the people would not really have a clear understanding of what the prophetic Word of God is telling us.
21. The Giants.....think of that one topic alone....how many Christians still do not believe they were and will once again take over the earth for which God will destroy it with fire the next time.
22..What the Feast of God foretell of His plan for Israel and the Gentile Nations.
23. True History, not that made up by the powers that be.
24. Trans-humanism and the Devils goal to destroy God's creation, just as it was in the Day of Noah.
25. The Word of God, what it says and understanding how it is applying to mankind in the past, present and the future. Salvation is discussed that brings hope to man, which is to possible outside of the Lord Jesus Christ. Scripture, Psalm & Proverbs are posted every day.

Although there are so many more topics that tie in to those mentioned above; they are all discussed one time or another on RaptureBibleProphecyForum.

Have you ever noticed that? You can go to various sites and they adhere to one topic in general but there is not another one quite like this one where you can find almost anything and everything. But not only that, you are able to post every day, all day long if you so choose. All that is required is to treat others as you yourself want to be treated....respectfully.

Steven, I have grown to love this website and it's many, many issues that are covered. They might not appeal to everyone nor are the topics covered necessarily every Christians's idea of what is Kosher. The discernment is ours through the Holy Spirit. You always tell us to read our Bibles, not to take man's word for anything but let His Word guide us. That is possible because of the ability to tie together all the various clues that are given through so many contributions by people who understand their topics well. We can learn from each other. We learn that we are much further along this Prophetic Scene than otherwise known. I pray that none of us are so wise we cannot learn more or differently if needed. This is a true gift from God...a wonderful ministry. Gratitude is in my heart for the day I found this site. Thank you so much for all your hours of dedication to God's Work, not yours but God's.

I would like to add here that if you read this and feel the same, then please consider contributing to this forum. I know this much time cannot be put into this without giving up a full-time job. Please consider contacting Steven at his address above in the main page. Thank You.

Gerlinda

Re: All of this in One Place

I second witness that! Amen.

YBIC

Michael