Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Getting Ready For The End Of All Things by David Wilkerson

Dear Steven and all,

What an excellent message! It sure hit home with me personally in that just last night the Lord put in on my heart that it is starting to rain!! I have been so moved by several of the excellent messages that are coming from many preachers and pastors recently...the ones you have been putting on this site...bless you for that, Steven and all of you who are doing such.

What amazes me the most is that this church Times Square Church is in Times Square...New York City!! What is coming forth from this Church is a Revival of the Word in Truth!! And even people who usually only report the dark side of things are coming forth with Holy Spirit filled messages of the Promise!!

These are excellent signs!! We should rejoice that Babylon is falling...all those rich churches will crumble when no one can support them anymore!! Their congregations will be hungry for the true Word, and there will be places like this site that God will help to feed them.

Judgment started at the House of God in order that His would be purified and able to be filled with the great outpouring of the Holy Spirit that is coming upon us!! God is not going to take us out of the world at a time we are needed most...He is going to use us in the greatest harvest of souls this world has ever seen!!

Be heartened my beloved brothers and sisters!! It's starting to rain!!

Glory to God!!

Patti C.

I agree with Patti that these sermons coming from that church are so awesome. I usually do post the dark side of things since that is the side I came out of so I understand it well. I also understand how strong the wall of disillusion is that has been put in front of their spiritual eyes by that Evil One. Most of us need to see the evil first before we are open to the posts of love and deeper truths.

So, I also add my gratitude to you Steven for being willing to post such a variety of topics since we are such a variety of people.

gerlinda

Dear Gerlinda,

I think it is wonderful that the dark side is being exposed, and I appreciate everyone of the posts that are exposing it!! It is like a sinner being convicted before repentance...the whole world is experiencing that!

Exposing the dark brings light...and is of major importance, and like you, most of us have come out of that darkness and want to show it for what it is.

I guess It has hit me personally how mightily the Lord is going to use this darkness to bring in His light, and then see so many wonderful confirmations of that personal revelation. Actually, your post of "Run for your Life" was what began this new understanding of how it is starting to rain.

So, a warm heartfelt thank you to you...I am so grateful that my perspective has changed. And, Steven does an awesome job of bringing us both sides of what is happening.

Bless you both, and all who contribute to this site!

Patti C.

Yep! Patti, We will do our best, each in our own best understanding....until the Lord tells us our job is done or calls us home. I think all of us are really beginning to see how very little time there is and what a big job there is ahead for all of. May God help us all!

Thanks!
gerlinda