Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
THE DOCTRINE OF CHRIST

FOR FAIR USE EDUCATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

Link of article or video : http://www.preteristarchive.com/StudyArchive/m/mauro-philip.html

Hello all.

I have heard this phrase "the Doctrine of Christ" a great deal lately and have to be honest; I was not sure what this doctrine truly entails. In other words, what specific part of the Gospel and the words of Christ are to be included in this doctrine. I am interested in finding out because of the warnings that have accompanied the statements of not knowing it.

Because I respect the author Philip Mauro, so much, as to his intensive studies into Israel, I thought I would look to him to give me the most complete and biblically supported answer.

In case there is anyone else out there that does not know exactly what this doctrine entails, even though it may be difficult to admit, I thought I would share what I have found out about it. The Sermon on the Mount seems to be the basis of this doctrine, and that helps a great deal in understanding how important this is.

##############################

Bringing Back the King

By Philip Mauro

INTRODUCTION

There is urgent need that the attention of the LORD'S people be directed to the laws of the Kingdom. The subject of "the law of CHRIST," "the doctrine of CHRIST," "the doctrine of GOD our Saviour," "the law of the Spirit of life in CHRIST JESUS," "the apostles doctrine" (which are some of the various names given in Scripture to the laws of GOD'S present Kingdom), is generally overlooked in the teaching put forth at the present day to the children of GOD; and this neglect is the cause of many of the evils which now afflict them.

###

An important part of the work which our LORD undertook under the New Covenant was to write His laws in the hearts of His people (Heb. 10: 16). How important this is, will be evident to us when we remember that the basis of every government is its laws, and that upon the observance of those laws the welfare of its citizens depends.

Moreover, the honour and glory of the Throne are involved in the observance of the laws given by the Sovereign Ruler. The LORD has called attention to this truth in the most impressive way in the closing words of His great utterance familiarly known as " The Sermon on the Mount." From what He there says it is certain that no system of teaching, or other spiritual structure, can possibly survive the approaching time of the shaking of all things, unless it be built upon that Rock-foundation, which consists of CHRIST'S own sayings in The Sermon on the Mount (Matt. 7:24, 25), which is the solid basis of the Kingdom we have received, and which cannot be shaken (Heb. 12:22-27).

But the builders of the elaborate postponement theory began their work by setting aside the laws of CHRIST'S heavenly Kingdom on the ground that those laws are "Jewish," and not for us. Hence it is easy to predict the fate of what they have builded. In fact it is already toppling over. It is not enough, however, for us to recognize the fact that the LORD'S commandments apply to His saints of this dispensation. For obviously we must also store those commandments in our hearts, so that the Word of CHRIST may dwell in us richly, in all wisdom (Col. 3: 16), and thus from the very centre of our being it may find expression in all that we do and say. Let us then take note of what the LORD Himself says about His own commandments:

"Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called least in the Kingdom of heaven; but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the Kingdom of heaven" (Matt. 5: 19).

This is what He has put at the beginning of His sayings. And at the end we find these solemn words:

"Therefore whosoever* heareth these sayings of Mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock. And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the wind blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not; for it was founded upon a rock. "And everyone that heareth these sayings of Mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand. And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it" (Matt. 7: 24-27).

*[Literally, "everyone therefore whosever" ­ words which admit of no setting aside or postponing of these commandments of the Lord.] We should take due notice of the significant fact that the SPIRIT OF GOD brought these sayings of the LORD JESUS to the remembrance of His disciples, and inspired them to record the same in the Scriptures, some years after the LORD had ascended into heaven.

This was in fulfillment of what the LORD had promised them in His last conversation with them before His betrayal and death; and it was for a purpose of vital importance to them. He had pointed out that the only force constraining them to obey His commandments was to be love for Himself, saying:

"If ye love Me keep My commandments.""He that hath My commandments and keepeth them, he it is that loveth Me.""If a man love Me he will keep My words." "He that loveth Me not keepeth not My sayings" (John 14: 15, 21, 23, 24).

And then, to let them know how He would make it possible for them to have His "words" and "commandments" and "sayings" in order that they might show their love for Him by willing obedience, He added this promise:

"But the Comforter, which is the H0LY GHOST, Whom the FATHER will send in My Name, He shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance WHATSOEVER I HAVE SAID UNTO YOU" (verse 26).

In the light of these Scriptures it is easy to detect the harmful and destructive character of the latter-day doctrine which boldly says that "the Sermon on the Mount is law and not grace," and that its commandments are for another people and another dispensation.

Most assuredly if those sayings and commandments of the LORD were for another people, and for another Kingdom than that of GOD'S "dear SON" (CoI. 1:13), it is impossible that the inspired record should not have contained a clear statement to that effect.

But there is no hint of such a thing. On the contrary, it is evident that the last survivor of the apostles had never heard that the Kingdom had been "postponed" or was "in abeyance." We have quoted above from his Gospel; and in his Epistle also we have the words following, wherein the use of the pronoun "we" forbids utterly the idea of the postponement of the Kingdom:

"And hereby do we know that we know Him, if we keep His commandments. He that saith, I know Him, and keepeth not His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him. But whoso keepeth His Word, in him verily is the love of God perfected. Hereby know we that we are in Him " ( I John 2: 3-5).

The same apostle says further: "For this is the love of G0D, that we keep His commandments: and His commandments are not grievous " ( I John 5: 3). It is of the highest importance to note that the call to obey the commandments of the LORD JESUS CHRIST is included in His call to the weary and heavy laden of this world: "Come unto me . . . and I will give you rest."Take My yoke upon you . . . for My yoke is easy" (Matt. 11: 28-30).

The sin-burdened one receives, on coming to CHRIST the forgiveness of his sins, and he is also born again, being thus brought by the new birth into the Kingdom of God. But the Kingdom is a Kingdom of grace, a dominion where grace reigns through righteousness unto eternal life (Rom. 5: 20, 21).

For the yoke is not forced upon the pardoned sinner. He must take it upon himself voluntarily, and his obedience must be "from the heart" (Rom. 6: 17) "the obedience of faith" (Rom. 16:26). This is practical truth of the highest value, and truth whereof the people of GOD stand greatly in need at the present time. Hence our fervent desire and prayer that those who are gifted to minister the Word of GOD to His people may be awakened and duly exercised as to their responsibility in this matter.

#########################

The Doctrine of Christ is the laws (commandments) of His Kingdom written on our hearts and to be obeyed by those who live in His Kingdom right here and right now. It is not to some future kingdom that this doctrine applies, but to each born again believer who enters His Kingdom while living in this world; an everlasting covenant for an eternal Kingdom.

Now, I understand how important this is. I had a good idea of what it was, but now it is much clearer. I now rest assured that my studies have not stepped outside of this all important doctrine, and have in fact reinforced how crucial it is. Amen to that!

JESUS IS ALL AND EVERYTHING!!

Patti C.