Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Bruce Warner: I NEVER. EVER, PUT SOMEONE'S 'PERSONAL NAME' ON MY POSTINGS................

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes
Link: PER EMAIL FROM BRUCE WARNER
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page! Facebook is growing daily!

PER EMAIL FROM BRUCE WARNER

I NEVER. EVER, PUT SOMEONE'S 'PERSONAL NAME' ON MY POSTINGS................

Unlike some OTHERS who post on this forum, I NEVER EVER put someone's PERSONAL NAME on my postings BECAUSE THAT WOULD BE 'ME PERSONALLY JUDGING THEM', which is a violation of Scripture and something I never do. My postings are GENERIC . If YOU CHOOSE TO 'PUT THE SHOE ON ', I have no responsibility for that !

Matthew 7:1

"Judge not, that YOU not be judged."

Matthew 7:5

"Hypocrite ! First remove THE PLANK from your OWN EYE, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye !"

1 Corinthians 4:3

"But with me it is a very small thing THAT I SHOULD BE JUDGED BY YOU or by a human court. "

James 4:11

'Do not speak evil of one another, brethren. HE WHO SPEAKS EVIL OF A BROTHER, SPEAKS EVIL OF THE LAW AND JUDGES THE LAW. "

2 timothy 2:11-12

"Let A WOMAN learn in silence with all submission. And I do not permit A WOMAN to teach or to have authority over a man, BUT TO BE IN SILENCE."

Let's see if those who PERSONALLY JUDGE OTHERS on this forum CAN OBEY THESE WORDS OF GOD on this posting or will they continue to be DISOBEDIENT TO HIM ???

According to Your Infallible Word, come Lord Jesus !

Bruce Warner, Scripturalist for the Lord

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven

Re: Bruce Warner: I NEVER. EVER, PUT SOMEONE'S 'PERSONAL NAME' ON MY POSTINGS................

Interesting. I wonder who the "Michael" is you're specifically addressing in your posting here:

http://pub39.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3330765498&frmid=8549&msgid=928013&cmd=show

I guess "Michael" is just your generic term for "Christian"? It's not a person's name, right, since you're saying you NEVER do this. The poster named "Michael" must've been confused when he responded to your thread which according to you NEVER uses a personal name.

My favorite part of the thread is when you say:

I did not begin to call myself a 'Scripturalist' until I

So you spend the thread asking meaningless, worldy questions about things that have never mattered (I wonder how all of the prophets and apostles and disciples would answer your meaningless questions?)- but then turn around and not only invent a meaningless worldy title- but then APPLY IT TO YOURSELF.

You're in constant praise of your own self, going so far as to even invent "flattering titles" to apply to YOURSELF. These doings do not proceed from the Spirit of God, but the spirit of the world.

1Cor 2:12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.
13 Which things also we speak, not in the words which man’s wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.
14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Job 32:21 Let me not, I pray you, accept any man’s person, neither let me give flattering titles unto man. 22 For I know not to give flattering titles; in so doing my maker would soon take me away.

Re: Bruce Warner: I NEVER. EVER, PUT SOMEONE'S 'PERSONAL NAME' ON MY POSTINGS................

To Whom It May Concern....question?

2 timothy 2:11-12

"Let A WOMAN learn in silence with all submission. And I do not permit A WOMAN to teach or to have authority over a man, BUT TO BE IN SILENCE."

I totally agree that this is scriptural teaching.

Does this mean we women had better not share our thoughts or what we have learned on this Forum? If so, is it back to the kitchen full time for us regardless if God has given us a brain to understand vital information, to have learned through our own trails & errors and be a witness for the Lord? I know there were women teaching in New Testament times because they are referred to in various letters.

or

Does this have an intended place, such as women pastors, women teaching classes in mixed company, taking the place of men in jobs intended for a man such as truck drivers, political positions; Secretary of State????

You guys will be all alone in your little club; you can teach each other.

Hi John,

Just to be fair and 'put' this into context

Michael had asked Bruce some questions and 'Bruce' was answering him with his response.

John feel free to post something original.

I also can easily criticize or point out flaws and errors in almost all of my posts too!

That is one reason I try to emphasis that

1. The bible is the inerrant WORD of God

2. Jesus is God's son ( Jesus is God )

3. The Holy Spirit will teach us all things.

Not anyone of us on this site is perfect in knowledge of the scriptures.

We all make mistakes but is our motivation to warn, encourage, edify and exhort each other or is it to puff ourselves up at the expense of others?

Let us try to treat each other as we would want others to treat us and if we can't say anything nice then maybe we should remain silent.

Sometimes I have posted youtubes that if taken out of context would or could be construed falsely ....like when I have posted comments about pastor JD Farag.....I tried to explain to him privately that their is NO 7 year pre tribulation rapture and I did this privately and politely the result ? He blocked me from communication with him. So when that happens I have to share my experience that I tried to warn him in a Christ like manner but he did not want to reason the matter.

I have posted many videos article about illuminati, false teachers etc not to tear people down but to edify, exhort, and educate the saints to be a berean and search what the videos or articles say compared to scripture.

All of this is a matter of the heart. What is your motivation to share the GOOD NEWS and also to tell the harsh reality of what scriptures say to those that deny the TRUTH.

Let's all have the motivation to help and share with one another and not to puff ourselves up!

God Bless

Steven

Hi Gerlinda,

You make some great points and here is how I try to handle it.

If a woman tries to override a man on this site I think that is NOT scriptural.

How would I suggest you handle it?

FIRST if the man is incorrect I would ask you to pray privately for him.

Secondly I would ask you to post on a completely different post without identifying that person a video or article with a proper interpretation of that scripture.

As a woman I would NOT publically confront that person ( man )no matter what.

If you sincerely have prayed about the matter I'm sure God will answer the prayer in DUE time.

I pray that this helps at least from this forum standpoint how to share information from a woman's perspective.

I try to read and view as much as I can on this site but frankly I just don't have the time to keep up with everything and I have found that reading my bible has made it easier to know what to read and what to avoid.

Reading your bible is always a good priority to have.

I pray this blesses you.

Steven

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes
Link: PER EMAIL FROM BRUCE WARNER
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page! Facebook is growing daily!

PER EMAIL FROM BRUCE WARNER

I SHOULD HAVE 'QUALIFIED' MY STATEMENT........................

I had meant to make the following 'qualified' statement. I forgot to include the phrase which I now include :

I have never, ever, put anyone's personal name on a posting on this forum IN 'PERSONAL JUDGMENT' OF THEM.

DEFINITION OF SCRIPTURALIST :

"The quality or state of being Scriptural, literal adherence to the Scriptures"

"One who derives his religious beliefs of life from the Scriptures."

"A devoted student of the Scriptures."

YOU CAN FIND A DEFINITION OF "SCRIPTURALIST" THAT I WOULD NOT AGREE WITH !

I REMAIN AND ALWAYS WILL BE,

Bruce Warner, Scripturalist FOR THE LORD

P.S.

You should try to be a Scripturalist also !

Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven