Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The hawk has landed

FOR FAIR USE EDUCATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

Greetings Steven and readers,
Most of you reading this have read my lettersI have posted on the Five Doves for the last 14+ years and know how I tend to stray away from visions and dreams and yet ironically The Lord has given me the interpretation of several dreams for different members of my family. I have shared with Doves a couple fleeces I put out for The Lord ( less than a handful in 53 years as that is a Holy thing to ask a Sovereign God) and He answered most of them. There is however one fleece I put out over ten+ years ago that is unanswered. I only think about it once every year or two. It's time to share it now I believe.
There is a reference to The Second Coming of Christ in almost every chapter of the New Testament. This leads me to believe it is important and I've always been drawn to this topic and the Rapture. I've seen many, many, many dates come and go in the last 25 years since I've been looking and many more before this. Some dates I got very excited about, some not so much, and other in between. So I asked The Lord one day, " Lord, there have been so many dates come and go about your Rapture, I would like to ask You, If You think I'm worthy enough to know, When ever I come across one of these dates, and it's the right one, would You let a hawk land in the tree outside my living room window......and let my mother and/or daughter see it too?"
When I asked this of The Lord I lived 20 miles south of town on a dead end road a half mile long and the only home there. We were always seeing deer, bobcats, blue Herons, snow owls during migration....well you get the picture. I've since moved three times and live in town. The home I live in now is in town and I moved here 3 years and 3 months ago (this is the start of my 40th month). My sister was visiting me last Saturday, the 18th of January with her back to the window. She said "What are you looking at Chuck?" I tell her about my fleece and share that for the first time since I lived here I just saw a hawk circling over the baseball diamond across the street. I was so excited. We both were. I asked The Lord if this was it? Was the hawk going to land in the tree? Should I be watching? The hawk did fly away though. Then on Friday the 24th my mother was here and my daughter was fixing lunch.....fried fish mmmmmm, when I exclaimed "did you see that?" They both said no as I tell them my story of the fleece and my sister last Saturday and how I just saw a hawk fly by my window at about 12-15 feet off the ground. It did not land, but was I even more excited than the week before. I asked my daughter as we were looking out the window "So what would you do if you saw a hawk land in that tree?" and she said "I would run to church" and we all laughed. Now lets fast forward one day, Saturday, my mother is visiting and it happens....a hawk landed in the tree outside my living room window and sits there for over 15 minutes. Talk about excited, my mother at 77 years old gets up ( I couldn't stop her) and walks outside in this polar vortex weather to take a picture. I looked at the clock and it's 1:11 pm. hahahaahaha I called my daughter and told her what happened. She took her family of six to Church today for the first time in 2 years<[:o) .... (she has been talking about going though for several weeks)
Now the big question......what's the date or time line? The two most recent dates have come and gone and I wasn't real excited about either but still watched. There is another time line I looked at that day and I'll post it below, but I need to seek the Lord more to see if it's that one or the next one that comes along. I'm content to just know that we are at the end and His Coming is so near and so much so that it is hard to occupy sometimes, but I know that every day He doesn't come is a day to witness and spread His Gospel. I will share any dates unless The Lord forbids it, but for now, look up and be comforted in that the time is here and our redemption draweth nigh.
Agape
Charles Holler Sr

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, 1/23/2014 12:48 PM
Subject: Day counts in Daniel 12 begin this Feb. 2nd, with Mount Carmel type rapture on April 19th.

(Day Counts of Daniel 12)

Please take note of the day counts below.

The revealing of the antichrist on Feb. 2, 2014 plus 1335 days = Yom Kippur on September 30, 2017.
The abomanation of desolation on March 20, 2014 (first day of spring) plus 1290 days = Yom Kippur on Sept. 30, 2017.
The Rapture on April 19th, 2014 plus 1260 days = Yom Kippur on September 30, 2017.
The rapture will be a Mount Carmel (1Kings 18) type event.
Malichi 2:1-3 takes place on Easter or April 20th, 2014
The six seal of Revelation takes place as told in Haggai 2, on April 21, 2014.

Eliyahu BenYahusha

Re: The hawk has landed

I loved your testimony Charles.

Perhaps because I've had my own big fleece answered over 20 years ago that really changed my life on the farm. Don't get me wrong, I loved the farm, chasing cows in that always broke down the fence cause they thought the grass was greener on the other side, driving tractor, unloading bales of hay, hoeing my garden plus all the indoor work BUT I had a thorn in my side that married into our family so we talked it over and I decided to put a fleece out to the Lord for an answer If we should just move away. So, the fleece went like this....If we should move, let someone get in touch with us about buying our place and it would be within a week. (without any indication we wanted to sell). We heard nothing all week but on the last day, I went out to the mail box; there was a letter from an unknown person indicating he drove past our woods every day and were we interested in selling. Wow! We knew that since we had asked, gotten an answer from the Lord, we had to follow through despite second thoughts of doing so. And yes, moving away caused that thorn to settle down because I was no longer around to be it's pin cushion.

In regard to His use of animals. He really knows when a Sparrow falls....etc. One day, while looking out the kitchen window, I saw a Sparrow lying on the gravel drive-way into our farm. I was a new Christian, then, full of expectations and although it was obviously very hurt or dead, I asked God to heal it before one of the farm cats got it. AND Charles, to make sure that I knew it was Him, I asked that it would stand up, shake itself, hop over to the window, look at me before he flew off. For 15 minutes I kept watching and praying, nothing happening. But, I would not give up. Then, suddenly, right before my eyes, the sparrow got up, shook itself, hopped right over in front of my window, tilted it's little head at me and flew off.

I believe you got your answer. Thanks for the story. Perhaps soon, it will happen because there is no doubt, we are much further down the road than most realize.

gerlinda