Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
BIBLICAL ISRAELITES WERE BLACK, And Still Are Today

Hello all,

Finally I understand what Linda S. has been trying to share with us…I had never really considered the matter before. Upon first realizing that she was trying to share, that the Hebrew were black, it did not really hit home what this would mean. It means that Moses was black, Jacob was black and Isaac was black, and ultimately Jesus was black.

I have just spent the last 2 days looking into this and I am amazed! Now, I understand why I have always felt that black Christians have a closer relationship with the Lord. Black congregations on fire for Christ…not lukewarm like so many white congregations. That has been a personal observation in my life…not something I am saying is always true. But, that is the least of the implications, as this discovery has implications so far reaching it kind of knocks one’s socks off!!

I would like to share a link to a website that has a wealth of information on this subject, and also a link to a youtube video that is excellent.

The website is: Link of article or video : http://www.blackjesus.blogs.com/black_jesus/2009/01/it_doesnt_matte..

The video is entitled: “BIBLICAL ISRAELITES WERE BLACK, And Still Are Today”

Although this video is included on the website above…here is a direct link to it on youtube:

Link of article or video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHcKzzgYnMs

Thank you Linda for bringing this important issue to our attention…talk about something that changes everything…this issue certainly qualifies!! There are so many ways this impacts our lives, the end times, the corruption of history and on and on!! So much to discover from this one fact…wow!!! I find it believable and beautiful on one hand, and tragic and horrendous on the other as to what man has done to create and perpetrate such a major deception!!

With deep respect for you Linda, for your bravery and compassion in His name,

Your sister in Christ,

Patti C.

P.S. Steven I know you will catch this and do your magic and put the video directly on this thread…I still have not mastered doing that…sorry!

Re: BIBLICAL ISRAELITES WERE BLACK, And Still Are Today

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHcKzzgYnMs
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page! Facebook is growing daily!

Note: My personal opinion ( opinion ) is Jesus was from the middle east and was TAN.....not white....not black but I will say to me color is not an issue.....I'm Hispanic doesn't make me any less a child of God.

Circumcision is of the heart. * you must be born again!(John 3:3) born of the SPIRIT.

I NEVER THOUGHT OR HAVE THOUGHT THAT JESUS WAS WHITE.......

Noah's sons

SCHEM* - brown pigmatation migrated to middle east etc

HAM- dark pigmatation migrated to Africa etc

JAPHETH- light pigmentation migrated to Northern Europe etc

God Bless

Steven

============================================

BIBLICAL ISRAELITES WERE BLACK, And Still Are Today!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven

Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Our Facebook page is :

Genesis 5:28-32

Account of Noah

Here we have the first mention of Noah, of whom we shall read much in the following chapters. Observe,
I. His name, with the reason of it: Noah signifies rest; his parents gave him that name, with a prospect of his being a more than ordinary blessing to his generation: This same shall comfort us concerning our work and toil of our hands, because of the ground which the Lord hath cursed. Here is,

1. Lamech's complaint of the calamitous state of human life. By the entrance of sin, and the entail of the curse for sin, our condition has become very miserable: our whole life is spent in labour, and our time filled up with continual toil. God having cursed the ground, it is as much as some can do, with the utmost care and pains, to fetch a hard livelihood out of it. He speaks as one fatigued with the business of this life, and grudging that so many thoughts and precious minutes, which otherwise might have been much better employed, are unavoidably spent for the support of the body.

2. His comfortable hopes of some relief by the birth of this son: This same shall comfort us, which denotes not only the desire and expectation which parents generally have concerning their children (that, when they grow up, they will be comforts to them and helpers in their business, though they often prove otherwise), but an apprehension and prospect of something more. Very probably there were some prophecies that went before of him, as a person that should be wonderfully serviceable to his generation, which they so understood as to conclude that he was the promised seed, the Messiah that should come; and then it intimates that a covenant-interest in Christ as ours, and the believing expectation of his coming, furnish us with the best and surest comforts, both in reference to the wrath and curse of God which we have deserved and to the toils and troubles of this present time of which we are often complaining. "Is Christ ours? Is heaven ours? This same shall comfort us."

II. His children, Shem, Ham, and Japheth. These Noah begat (the eldest of these) when he was 500 years old. It should seem that Japheth was the eldest (Gen 10:21), but Shem is put first because on him the covenant was entailed, as appears by Gen 9:26, where God is called the Lord God of Shem. To him, it is probable, the birth-right was given, and from him, it is certain, both Christ the head, and the church the body, were to descend. Therefore he is called Shem, which signifies a name, because in his posterity the name of God should always remain, till he should come out of his loins whose name is above every name; so that in putting Shem first Christ was, in effect, put first, who in all things must have the pre-eminence.

From Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible:

And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic
Steven

Our Facebook page is :

Gen 5:30-31; Gen 5:32

Genesis 5:32

And Noah was five hundred years old: and Noah begat Shem, Ham, and Japheth.

[Noah begat Shem, Ham, and Japheth.] From Gen 10:21; 1 Chron 1:5, etc., we learn that Japheth was the oldest son of Noah,

but Shem is mentioned first, because it was from him, in a direct line, that the Messiah came.

Ham was certainly the youngest of Noah's sons, and from what we read, Gen 9:22, the worst of them; and how he comes to be mentioned out of his natural order is not easy to be accounted for. When the Scriptures design to mark precedency, though the subject be a younger son or brother, he is always mentioned first, so Jacob is named before Esau his elder brother, and Ephraim before Manasses. See Gen 28:5; 48:20.

Among many important things presented to our view in this chapter, several of which have been already noticed, we may observe that, of all the antediluvian patriarchs, Enoch, who was probably the best man, was the shortest time upon earth; his years were exactly as the days in a solar revolution, viz., three hundred and sixty-five; and like the sun he fulfilled a glorious course, shining more and more unto the perfect day, and was taken, when in his meridian splendour, to shine like the sun in the kingdom of his Father forever.

From computation it appears

From Adam Clarke's Commentary,

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic
Steven

Link: http://asknoah.org/faq/70nations

Our Facebook page is :

What happened to the nations descended from Shem and Eber?

The 70 nations of the world came from and are named after the 70 descendants of the three sons of Noah which are listed in Gen. 10:1-32. Of these, 26 were descended from Shem, Noah’s youngest son. These are named in Gen. 10:21-31. For a complete commentary on the identity of these nations in modern terms, see Artscroll’s Bereishis (Genesis), vol. I, pp. 308-332. Many of the points below are taken from this source.

The Asian continent was originally apportioned by Noah to Shem and his descendants. This included the land that is now Israel, but they were later forcibly displaced from there by the Canaanite nations, who descended from Ham, Noah’s middle son (Gen. 10:6 ). (See Rashi’s comment on Gen. 12:6.) Shem was the original king of Jerusalem (which was originally called “Salem”), and he became known as Malkizedek (“Righteous King,” Gen. 14:18 ).

Shem had five sons who became nations:

Elam: Their territory was between Shushan (in Persia) and Media. In the days of Abraham (before Abraham had children), the nation of Elam had a king named Chedarlaomer (Gen. 14:1). He ruled by force over the five kingdoms of the metropolis of Sodom and Gomorrah. When those servant kingdoms rebelled against him, Chedarloamer allied himself with three other kings (including Amraphel = Nimrod) to fight and defeat them, as described in Gen. 14:1-16. Abraham subsequently fought and defeated the four kings in order to save his nephew Lot, whom they had kidnapped from Sodom.

Asshur: Asshur became the nation of Assyria, located to the north of Babylon. An individual by this name is mentioned in Gen. 10:11-12, in the story of the Tower of Babel. Rashi comments that when he saw that his children were listening to the wicked Nimrod and rebelling against G-d by building the Tower, he departed from them. He built several cities, including the famous Nineveh, which was known as “a great city unto G-d” (i.e. dedicated to G-d ) (Jonah 3:3 ).

Arpachshad: According to Josephus, he was the ancestor of the Chaldeans. They first lived in the coastal area of the lower Euphrates, and later moved inland. Ur, the birthplace of Abraham, was one of their main cities.

Lud: Josephus seems to identify them with the Lydians of Asia Minor.

Aram: These are the Arameans, who lived in the area of Syria, with Damascus as their capital.

Aram had four sons who became nations: Uz, Hul, Gether and Mash.

Hul: Joshephus identifies this land as Armenia.

Mash: There is a Mount Mash in Mesopotamia that may have been named after this nation.

Arpachshad had one son who became a nation – Shelah. Shelah was the father of Eber (or Ever).

Eber: Eber was the great-grandson of Shem. He, along with Shem, received prophecy and was one of the great righteous people of the generations. Eber and Shem established an academy of Torah learning. They both outlived Abraham. Eber became a nation, and he had two sons who became nations – Peleg and Joktan.

Peleg: Abraham was descended by 5 generations from Peleg. The dispersion of the nations from the Tower of Babel in Babylonia (present-day Iraq), occurred in the year of Peleg’s death. (See Rashi’s comment on Gen. 10:25.) There is a city of Palga at the junction of the Euphrates and Chaboras rivers.

Joktan: He had 13 sons who became nations that settled in the area of Arabia. Among these are:

Hazarmaveth: He is identified with Hadarmaveth in Southern Arabia.

Hadoram: Doram is the name of a fortress in Southern Arabia.

Uzal: This is the original name of the San’a, the Arabian name for the capital of Yemen.

Dikalah: Diklah is used to refer to the palm-tree region in Judea.

Obal: The Samaritans refer Obal to the Mt. Eibal region in Samaria, near Shechem.

Sheba: Sheba is mentioned as a distant, wealthy people who were renowned for their gold, precious stones and frankincense. The Queen of Sheba became famous through her meeting with King Solomon. (I Kings 10:2,10) Some identify them with the Sabaeans of Southwest Arabia.

Havilah: Havilah is to the southeast of Arabia toward the Persion Gulf and India. There is a place Havilah in Bahrein on the Persian Gulf.

Jobab: Jobab is identified as the Egyptian coastal city of Jobabiti.

Abraham was personally acquainted with Noah, and he was 58 years old when Noah died at the age of 950. (Note that the numerical value of Noah’s name in Hebrew, No-ach, is 58, hinting that Abraham would be the one to take over Noah’s holy work.) Noah was the third in the line of Oral Tradition of the kabbalistic secrets of creation, and Abraham was the fourth (Adam – Lemech – Noah – Abraham). Abraham had two brothers, Nahor and Haran. Nahor was the grandfather of Rebecca (the wife of Isaac) and Laban. Laban was the father of Rachel, Leah, Bilhah and Zilpah, the four wives of Jacob. The wicked prophet Bilaam (Num., ch. 22-24) was descended from Laban.

Haran was the father of Sarah and Lot. Through his two daughters, Lot fathered the nations of Moab and Ammon after the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah (Gen. 29-38 ). The Middle-Eastern nations of Moab and Ammon, which border on Israel, are the Kenizzite and Kadmonite who are mentioned Gen. 15:19

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic
Steven

Link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shem

Our Facebook page is :

Shem

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search

For other uses, see Shem (disambiguation).

Shem

Shem02.jpg

Shem, Sons of Noah Shem

Born
1557 AM
(date disputed)[note 1]

Children
Elam
Asshur
Arphaxad
Lud
Aram

Parents
Noah

Shem Ham and Japheth by James Tissot 1904.
Shem (Hebrew: שֵם, Modern Shem Tiberian Šēm ; Greek: Σημ Sēm; Arabic: سام Sām; Ge'ez: ሴም, Sēm; "renown; prosperity; name") was one of the sons of Noah in the Hebrew Bible as well as in Islamic literature. He is popularly regarded as the eldest son, though some regard him as the second son. According to some Rabbinic traditions, Shem was born without a foreskin (aposthia); which may indicate a basis for circumcision that predates the covenant of Abraham. There is however, no explicit indication of this in the Genesis text. Genesis 10:21 refers to relative ages of Shem and his brother Japheth, but with sufficient ambiguity to have yielded different translations. The verse is translated in the KJV as "Unto Shem also, the father of all the children of Eber, the brother of Japheth the elder, even to him were children born.". However, the New American Standard Bible gives, "Also to Shem, the father of all the children of Eber, and the older brother of Japheth, children were born."

Genesis 11:10 records that Shem was still 100 years old at the birth of Arphaxad, (but nearly 101 - see Chronology note,) two years after the flood, making him barely 99 at the time the flood began; and that he lived for another 500 years after this, making his age at death 600 years.

The children of Shem were Elam, Asshur, Arphaxad, Lud, and Aram, in addition to daughters. Abraham, the patriarch of the Hebrews and Arabs, was one of the descendants of Arphaxad.

Islamic literature describes Shem as one of the believing sons of Noah. Some sources even identify Shem as a prophet in his own right and that he was the next prophet after his father. In one Muslim legend, Shem was one of the people that God made Jesus resurrect as a sign to the Children of Israel.

The 1st-century historian Flavius Josephus, among many others, recounted the tradition that these five sons were the progenitors of the nations of Elam, Assyria, Chaldea, Lydia, and Syria, respectively.

The associated term Semitic is still a commonly used term for the Semitic languages, as a subset of the Afro-Asiatic languages, denoting the common linguistic heritage of Arabic, Aramaic, Akkadian, Ethiopic, Hebrew and Phoenician languages.

According to some Jewish traditions (e.g., B. Talmud Nedarim 32b; Genesis Rabbah 46:7; Genesis Rabbah 56:10; Leviticus Rabbah 25:6; Numbers Rabbah 4:8.), Shem is believed to have been Melchizedek, King of Salem whom Abraham is recorded to have met after the battle of the four kings.

In a few of the many extra-biblical sources that describe him, Shem is also credited with killing Nimrod, son of Cush.[citation needed]

Shem is mentioned in Genesis 5:32, 6:10; 7:13; 9:18,23,26-27; 10; 11:10; also in 1 Chronicles 1:4.

Geographic identifications of Flavius Josephus, c. 100 AD; Japheth's sons shown in red, Ham's sons in blue, Shem's sons in green.

Contents [hide]
1 Proposed lineages from Shem 1.1 Descendants in Genesis 10 and 11
1.2 Europeans 1.2.1 Germanic
1.2.2 Hellenistic (Greek)
1.2.3 Indo-Iranians

2 Racial connotations
3 Genealogies according to "Book of Jasher"
4 See also
5 Footnotes 5.1 Notes
5.2 References

6 External links

Proposed lineages from Shem[edit]

Descendants in Genesis 10 and 11[edit]

According to the Bible, Genesis 10:22-31

22 The children of Shem: Elam, and Asshur, and Arphaxad and Lud and Aram.
23 And the children of Aram; Uz and Hul, and Gether and Mash.
24 And Arphaxad begat Salah and Salah begat Eber.
25 And unto Eber were born two sons: the name of one [was] Peleg; for in his days was the earth divided;
and his brother's name [was] Joktan.
26 And Joktan begat Almodad, and Sheleph, and Hazarmaveth, and Jerah.
27 And Hadoram, and Uzal and Diklah,
28 And Obal, and Abimael and Sheba,
29 And Ophir, and Havilah, and Jobab: all these were the sons of Joktan.
30 And their dwelling was from Mesha, as thou goest unto Sephar a mount of the east
31 These [are] the sons of Shem, after their families, after their tongues, in their lands, after their nations.

Excerpts from Genesis 11:10-26—

Shem [was] an hundred years old, and begat Arphaxad two years after the flood ...
Arphaxad lived five and thirty years, and begat Salah ...
Salah lived thirty years, and begat Eber ...
Eber lived four and thirty years, and begat Peleg ...
Peleg lived thirty years, and begat Reu ...
Reu lived two and thirty years, and begat Serug ...
Serug lived thirty years, and begat Nahor ...
Nahor lived nine and twenty years, and begat Terah ...
Terah lived seventy years, and begat Abram, Nahor, and Haran ... and Haran begat Lot

Europeans[edit]

Some believe that from Shem descend the whole of the European peoples. Ernest L. Martin writes, "...[The] Shemite tribes (people who were descendants of Shem and including some peoples who came from Abraham) later colonized the whole of southern Europe and replaced the people of Javan and his four descendants. Javan's people were pushed mainly into the northern areas of Europe where in turn they migrated farther east into Asia (along with Gomer the firstborn son of Japheth and his descendants)." [5]

Germanic[edit]

Some scholars have claimed that the Anglo-Saxons are the descendants of Shem. "Alfred, king of the Anglo-Saxons [b. 849 A.D.] was... the son [descendant] of Sem [Shem]" (Church Historians of England, vol. 2, p. 443). Proponents of this theory also claim that Alfred the Great was a descendant of Shem because he claimed to descend from Sceafa, a marooned man who came to Britain on a boat after a flood.[citation needed]

Le Petit, a writer in 1601 mentioned King Adel, said to be descendant of Shem, ruler of Britain having 3 children that migrated to India.

Further, it is said[who?] that Tuitsch a German patriarch is none other than Shem himself (see Assyrian-German theory).

Hellenistic (Greek)[edit]

A text from the Islamic world claims that the Greeks derived from Shem: Tabari II:11 “Shem, the son of Noah was the father of the Arabs, the Persians, and the Greeks;...”

In the Chronicles of George the Monk and Symeon Logothetes, the following genealogy occurs: "To the lot of Shem fell the Orient, and his share extended lengthwise as far as India and breadthwise (from east to south) as far as Phinocorura, including Persia and Bactria, as well as Syria, Media (which lies beside the Euphrates River), Babylon, Cordyna, Assyria, Mesopotamia, Arabia the Ancient, Elymais, India, Arabia the Mighty, Coelesyria, Commagene, and all Phoenicia."

Indo-Iranians[edit]

According to Abulgazi, Shem's original land was Iran while Japheth's was the country called "Kuttup Shamach," said to be the name of the regions between the Caspian Sea and India.

According to Armenian tradition, Dr. Hales is quoted saying, "To the sons of Shem was alloted the middle region of the earth viz., Palestine, Syria, Assyria, Samaria (Shinar?) Babel (or Babylonia), Persia and Hedjaz (Arabia).

In Mystery of the Ages, by Dr. James Modlish, it is said that that north-west part of South Asia is inhabited by Shemites.

Hisham Ibn Al-Kalbi, a 19th-century Arab historian, states that al-Hind and al-Sind are of Ophir, the son of Joktan.[10] Isidore of Seville (c. 635) had also made Joktan the ancestor of the natives of north-west part of South Asia; his material was based on earlier enumerations made by Jerome and Josephus, who had stated that Joktan's descendants "inhabited from Cophen, an Indian river, and in part of Asia adjoining to it."

Racial connotations[edit]

Some writers have associated Noah's sons with different skin colors or alleged races. For instance the Jewish text Pirqei R. Eliezer, depicts God as dividing the earth among Noah's sons, Shem, Ham, and Japheth,[note 2] and attributing different skin colors to them (literally, "blessing" them with different skin colors): light colored skin for the Japhetites, medium dark or brown for the Semites, and very dark or black for the Hamites.[citation needed]

That passage from Pirqei R. Eliezer, a writing which was composed in Israel after[according to whom?] the Islamic conquest, is paralleled in an Arabic text of approximately the same period but gives some noticeably different information. The Persian historian Tabari quotes Ibn Abbas (d. 686- as saying: "Born to Noah were Shem, whose descendants' colors are a black complexion with a light-brownish undertone (bayādh) and a dark blackish brown (Udmah); Ham, whose descendants' colors are true black (sawād) and a few are a black complexion with a light-brownish undertone (bayādh qalīl); and Japheth, whose descendants are very fair-skinned (al-shuqrah) and olive-skinned (al-humrah)". (Tarikh al-Tabari)[full citation needed]

Tabari repeats that tradition again in the name of Ibn Abbas, but this time has dark, blackish brown (Udmah) and a few are a black complexion with a light-brownish undertone (bayādh qalīl) for Ham. So dark blackish brown (udmah) is used instead of true black (sawād). "Udmah" is described as deep sumra.[citation needed] Ibn Mandhur[who?] describes sumrah as wurqah, which is translated[by whom?] as blackness in the color of the earth (sawaad feel-ghabrah), and ranges all the way to true black (sawād).[citation needed]

Al-Tha'aalabi says in his book Fiqh Al-Lughah (Understanding Language) in chapter 13 titled 'The Degrees of Blackness in Humans': "If there is a slight blackness in his/her complexion, he/she is asmar (sumrah). If his/her blackness is more intense with some yellow showing, he/she is as-ham. If his/her blackness is more intense than asmar, he/she is Adam (udmah). If his/her blackness is more intense than that of Adam, he/she is asham. If he/she is extremely black, he/she is adlam (dalam)."[citation needed]

Bar Hebraeus speaks of Noah dividing the world among his three sons, with Ham getting the Land of the Blacks (sūdān), Shem the Land of the Browns (sumra), and Japheth the Land of the Reds (łuqra).[11][full citation needed]

Josiah Priest (1788–1851) believed that Shem, because he was a descendant in the Adamic line, and because "Adam" means reddish in Hebrew, that Shem too was of the "reddish race". Further, he believed that because Christ was a descendant in the line of Shem, that Christ was of "copper-colored stock".[12]

According to ISBE, Shem means "dusky", and Japheth means "fair." [13]

According to an Armenian tradition, "Shem had the region of the tawny, Japhet that of the ruddy, and Ham that of the blacks".[14]

Genealogies according to "Book of Jasher"[edit]

The genealogy of Shem to Abraham according to the Holy Bible, showing the origin of the Moabites, Israelites, Ammonites, Ishmaelites, Edomites, Midianites, Assurites, Leturites and Leumites.
A rabbinic document that surfaced in the 17th century, claiming to be the lost "Book of Jasher" provides some names not found in any other source. Some have reconstructed more complete genealogies based on this information as follows:

Shem. Also Sem Literal meanings are named or renown (father of the Semitic races - Shemites). The sons of Shem were:
Elam "eternity" (sons were Shushan, Machul and Harmon)[15] - (Elamites and Khuzestanis)[16]
Asshur "a step" or "strong" (sons were Mirus and Mokil)[17] - (Assyrians)
Arphaxad (sons were Shelach, Anar and Ashcol)[17] - Chaldeans, Hebrews (Israelites, Moabites, Ammonites, Edomites, Ishmaelites, and Qahtanites)
Ziezi - son of Shem and a grandson of Noah. His name is mentioned in the excerpt Ziezi ex quo vulgares meaning "Ziezi, of whom the Bulgars" but being regarded by some as the first European reference to the Bulgars as a people. (Bulgars and Thracians—though modern scholarship classifies neither as Semitic; the former being Turkic and the latter Indo-European)
Lud "strife" (sons were Pethor and Bizayon)[18] - (Ludim, Lubim, Ludians, Ludu, Lydians, and other related groups in Asia Minor—generally classified today as Indo-European).
Aram "exalted" (sons were Uz, Chul, Gather and Mash)[18] - (Aramaeans).

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic
Steven

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zm5dfEB594g

Our Facebook page is :

JESUS WAS NOT A BLACK MAN

Explains Jesus Wasnt
A Black Man He Was A Dark Brown
Man With Kinky Hair Black Skin Ppl Get MADD All YOU HOLLA JESUS WAS BLACK HE WASN'T AND YOU NEED TO ACCEPT THE TRUTH

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic
Steven

Dear Steven,

Thanks for putting those on for me, and thank you also for your comments about this. I agree with you wholeheartedly about this issue not making a spiritual impact on what the Bible tells us, and salvation issues. My very first thought was "so what"...it does not matter what skin tone the Israelites had, Christ came to save all mankind.

What blows me away is how deep the deception has gone all these generations, and how man has so deviously tried to keep this truth from us, by changing Jesus to being white, and disregarding the heritage of the Hebrew and replacing them with fake Jews! It is obvious it was advantageous to the evil ones agenda to keep mankind in the dark about this.

Does knowing this change the plan of God,? No!
Does knowing this show the depth of deception of Satan? Yes!!

I guess that is what impacted me the most...and what I am conveying by sharing this information.

Thanks again for all you do to make this site so informative and unique.

Agape!

Patti C.

Hello All,

I want to say that I am thankful for Patti's self investigation concerning this issue and obviously she has chosen to share what she has found all on her own. Like me, it didn't take very long, I just followed the map "Christ" laid out in His word, that is all you need, really.

Tex Marrs was instrumental in the beginning of my personal research when in March 2013, he revealed the findings concerning "Those that say they are Jews and are not, but Karzars", and we began to delve into it to find the truth. And low and behold here he is again with supposedly more information, but this time ALL the Israelite's are from four European white women...umm!

I must say, that I have not from the very beginning posted information here to stir the pot or to make a difference in importance of any people based on complexion of skin, and I have been very clear about that. However, we all have been made aware of the lies we've been living under for the last 2000 years, whether we want to accept them or not. The information I have posted along with, now Patti, is a direct result of "facing this truth". It is shocking JUST as Steven has stated, to say the least.

Concerning the video Steven posted on this thread, the man in the video is ABSOLUTELY RIGHT! For there ARE NO BLACK people. Black is the color of a crayon. It just so happens, these are the identifying marks that have been given to so-called black people and the young man knows this. All of us should know this, because through the many years, transitions in the way that this particular group of people have been identified, on simple applications for a job has been

Negro - the very people who were taken from the West Coast of Africa and sold throughout the world as slaves.
Colored
Black
Afro/American and now
African/American

This is part of the curse, that they would not know who they are, nor would they consider. Isa 1:3

Zondervan's Bible Dictionary: Ham was the progenitor of the DARK races but not the NEGROS: Egyptians, Libyans, Canaanites and Ethiopians [these were Hamites].

I would hate for this topic to be turned into something ugly opposed to us as believers simply facing the truth. It never was about one race over another but about the REAL Israelite's, the real cold, hard truth. There has been a conspiracy and the Lord is awakening us to the truth, the truth of Psalm 83.

We are all aware that we have interpreted this scripture as a war, haven't we? As a conspiracy that the name of Israel be "remembered no more". Well, if those jews over there are not the "Jews", and were placed there by the U.N for political reasons, then why would this particular scripture fit them in the prophetic scheme of things? I believe, it is to deceive the Church! Just like the visit of March 22, 2013. After all, we ask no questions, battle each other and believe everything, and it appears Satan is using the bible as a play book. Again, this is part of that truth, and it is what it is. They, to most of us, have accomplished a grand delusion, the mother of all delusions so far. Look how hard it is for us to accept it!

If we would just read the scripture and stop making it so difficult, Christ makes His plan plain, and He does nothing unless He reveals His plan to His servants the prophets,[paraphrased] Amos 3:7. And if at some point we do not understand, He would make it clear to us. If we would look at scripture again, we would see that what is happening there is strictly by man's own hand and God knew it and is angry about it. Read it in Eze 35 and 36. This will tell us all, what is going on, outside of DNA testing or man's opinion. If we would just read the word, we would see that Israel will not make it back there, until He returns and that alone would show us..."the blasphemy of those who say they are jews and are not" is the reality of scripture spoken of in Rev 2:9 and 3:9.

Christ is our Lord and King, and He has made a way for all of us to become one...through His blood, both Israel and Gentile. There is a reason He preserved some of the branches during the election of grace - the remnant, because it is to the Jew first. But He does have a wife who IS wayward and He IS coming back after her. It just so happens the original Israelite's were "Burnish Bronze" in complexion. And within the Negro/African American community they have many different shades of skin, but none black.

"Israel" went into Egypt a total group of 70 [including Joseph's family] people, and came out over 600,000 men strong predominantly Israel, others were among them who had joined themselves to Israel and their God. At that point they were all considered Israel and fell under the same blessings and care of Israel, but only two men; an Israelite and a Gentile over twenty years of age [if I remember correctly], made it to the promised land.

Narrow is the gate brothers and sisters.

I pray this is a topic worthy of respect and not contention, for we are all His whether Israelite or Gentile, whether bronze, burnished bronze, french vanilla, almond or powdered pink, if we are in Christ.

I Love you All,

Blessed Be His Name

Hi Linda,

Well said! I am so glad you joined this discussion because you are so knowledgeable on this subject and I am new to all this. Yes, when I think of a “black” person I think dark brown, as the use of black was a politically correct term as to not use “Negro” as a label.

I never realized that there is much information out there about all this and it has been the topic of many discussions over the years. The website I gave in my post above is a good one with lots of videos. But, I just tried to access it from the post and it did not work….so I am giving it another try and hopefully this one will work:

Link of article or video : http://www.blackjesus.com

Thanks again Linda, for bringing this subject to my attention and for all the information you have provided about it.

You Sister In Christ,

Patti C.

Thanks Again Patti,

I finally have someone out there among us that actually looked into it. This is the very reason I wrote "Facing The Truth"! I have been moved to tears often about it, because it DOES make me look at scripture in a whole new light. It has made me understand prophesy in a new light from what we have been taught as well. This is the reason I have a whole new interest in the pre-wrath scenario.

This is the pill I was talking about. And if it awakened only one soul to the truth, that is what Christ intended and I am grateful. It is sad that not many and so few will even respond concerning the thoughts they ponder, I know they have them...I did. It also makes me wonder why people in general do not post or even respond to any of the post. Are we that cowardly as a body? Or am I missing something? What is it we fear?

THIS is the time we should be encouraging each other in a huge way, because I believe the ball is about to drop, and before long we will loose contact with each other. THIS is the time for us to draw close and to strengthen our bond between each other, because our time together is so short; the sheep are about to be scattered. Can't each of you feel it? Can't you see it? Don't you know it? But we act as if we are afraid of dialog, unless it is something about the rapture or Ison or earth changes. What is wrong with us?

It is my observation that the Most High is not playing around anymore with us and our preconceived ideas and notions. He means what He says and He says what He means, it is simple. We all have been deceived by Satan and it is high time we wake up to the truth and eat the bitter fruit of the scripture as He wrote it. Yes, it will be sweet as we chew, but when it settles in our stomach, it carries a punch that is very bitter. We are His and those that are His follow Him and His EVERY word. He didn't leave anything to our imagination...it is all there right before us.

It is time we put aside what man thinks he understands and hold on to Christ as if, if we gave an inch we would fall away from His hand. There is a reason He said "work out" your salvation with "fear and trembling". Paul ran the race as if to WIN the prize. Christ didn't set us free to be saved and sit down and relax and wait. There is a reason He said Faith without works is dead. FIND OUT WHAT THAT MEANS! PAUL knew what it meant and was on board. I believe this is why He is bringing all these things to light and those that want to know the truth, will seek it out...unafraid. But let me warn ya, it is FAITH SHAKING...where will you stand afterwards in your confidence in Him? For me, I tremble...but He brings me comfort. He has also brought me comfort through sisters such as Gerlinda and Patti, thank you both so much! I can cry right now, because I have felt so alone in this revelation, because we are so few and far between. Many! are waking up to the truth of this but believe me, those that are, are NOT your neighbors.

He has awakened me to the truth and now I am asking Him to give me the same or even a stronger confidence in Him as before. I pray this topic changes something in each of you. I pray that it shakes you to move, to inquire of the Most High and what - if anything - He wants each of you to do. For He is tearing down much of what I had confidence in and making me take a closer look at His simple word, and this is why my family and I have reconsidered what it is He means by "obey My commandments".

I was reading the other day Mark 12:29-31

And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:

30 And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.

31 And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.

I compared this with the Commandments as they were written in Ex 20:3-8 and understood this to say, based on the four descriptions He used; heart, soul, mind and strength in Mark 12:30. He also said it in Deut 6:4-5, enhancing the Old with the New.

If you love ME with all your:

1. Heart: You Will have NO god's before Me.

*Women you KNOW what this means, just let us fall in love, we give them our whole heart, don't we?

2. Soul: Make for yourselves no carved images - any likeness of anything in heaven above or in the earth below, and shall not bow down to them, for I am a jealous God.

* Does this ring a bell to anyone? How about crosses? When we see these does it pierce your heart? Do we bow to these? Yes, many do! Does wearing one of these do anything to you emotionally? This feeling is a matter of the soul, where our emotions are kept.

3. Mind: You shall not take the Lord's name in vain

*Where does this thought originate, to even do such a thing? In the heart; for what we believe in our heart is brought about in our minds. He desires our thoughts to be stayed on Him and all that we can do to please Him.

4. Strength: This is where I had to question, what does He mean by this. This is where He took me...straight to commandment #4. Strength is the fourth description of what He said was His number ONE commandment of all, and Honor My Sabbath Day and keep it holy, #4.

Why would we need strength to do this. It has to do with rest. He did not make Himself known to us for us to believe we have to do nothing. Ask yourselves how many times does He iterate in the scriptures...keep My commandments? "If you love Me, keep My commandments". It MUST take some level of strength.

Have we misunderstood Paul's letters? I believe we have. Has this been part of the lie? I believe it is. Will we wake up to the truth of the matter, I don't know, because we can't face or discuss the things He is placing right in our faces. I am, and it doesn't matter how un-nerving it is, for all of us that decide to get it! it won't feel good, and you will seem to be outside the norm to your family and friends, even our brothers and sisters in the Lord. But isn't this the way He said it would be? For we are a chosen nation, a royal priesthood, a people who are all His own. I pray this all makes sense, even to the most divisive, negative and skeptical sheep among us.

I Love You All,

Blessed Be His Name

Hi Linda,

In short and not all the information is posted here...

I have tons of people from FIVE DOVES

People from Christian New reporting emailing list that are either afraid to share this site and the Pre Wrath rapture position

I have been emailing them in the background back and forth and they refuse to share this site and the Pre Wrath rapture positions.

They take the links and go straight to the YOUTUBE video or the article and NEVER give credit to this site because they do NOT want to admit that they have been sharing BAD FALSE DOCTRINE for whatever reason.

ONLY GOD KNOWS.

I can only post and share as the LORD leads but many will be ashamed when they are before God and not telling the TRUTH.

They want to believe the LIES and continue to propogate them.

All we can do is keep sharing the truth and keep praying for God to bring people earnestly seeking the truth to this site.

Many are afraid to recommend this site because it goes against what they have been taught ( PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE )

The 7 PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE IS A FALSE DOCTRINE.

THE BIBLE IS THE INERRANT WORD OF GOD.

JESUS IS GOD SON ( JESUS IS GOD )

THE HOLY SPIRIT WILL TEACH YOU ALL THINGS.

All we can do is keep sharing the truth and God will deal with the false teachers and those that continue to share false teachings on FIVE DOVES, all the other pre tribulation rapture forums and of course those that send out emails but are afraid to share JESUS and the TRUTH with people.

DO NOT GROW WEARY IN DOING GOOD!

JESUS KNOWS WHAT IS GOING ON AND WHO IS STANDING UP AND CONTENDING FOR THE TRUTH OUR REWARD WILL BE IN HEAVEN.

God Bless

Steven

Thank you Steven! The encouragement is greatly appreciated, I know you need it too. I want to thank you for allowing the discussion and I Know exactly why you do. Because you honestly believe this site does not belong to you, but is the Most High's tool being used to get the truth out there to those that are looking for it.

I did want to ask, does a pre-trib rapture believer feel comfortable coming here? I was thinking this may be the problem. If that is the case, it appears the lines of separation has been drawn. It amazes me that even with the post with Tex Marrs that primarily holds the view most people have come to believe, and over 7,000 views...there was not ONE response! Go figure.

Anyway, I appreciate you and I want you to stay encouraged also.

Blessings to you Steven,

Blessed Be His Name

Hi Linda,

Thanks for your words of encouragement.

I do appreciate it but I also have to admit I'm passed looking for affirmation from men.

I only want to share the truth.

Regarding the pre tribulation rapture crowd :

Only God can open their eyes.

There is NOT ONE scripture to base a 7 year pre tribulation rapture.

I ask anyone trying to get a password except for a new person by the name of Richard if they can prove a 7 year pre tribulation rapture with scripture.

They can't and so I suggest I can recommend another site to them or sites

We are not here to fight or argue with other Christians.

I have tried to convince Five Dove Moderators and others to post articles, videos etc that will direct people to this site.

They refuse to do it. They are dogmatic in their stance about a 7 year pre tribulation rapture position.

They have a right to their opinion but preventing others from the truth will be on their hands.

ON another note I wanted to let you know I have taken steps to get a lot more traffic to this site.

Be patient within the next few months many more will be coming to this site for a few reasons.

ONE the 7 year pre tribulation rapture theory will lose a lot of people this year and as time and bible prophecy move forward.

TWO I have taken steps on the internet to move our site up the rankings when people search information about the BIBLE and the RAPTURE.

A lot is going on behind the scenes and of course God through the HOLY SPIRIT will be bring more and more people to this site.

Our facebook site is NOW up to 876 followers it is growing daily too!

The race is not to the swiftest or to the most popular but to those that are on the side of TRUTH.

The 7 year pre tribulation rapture doctrine has fooled many Christians but as time goes on they will figure out they have been duped and will find this site via the HOLY SPIRIT.

Keep looking up our redemption draws nigh.

I have posted many articles, videos recently about what is about to happen with the economy, the middle east ( Saudi Arabia : mecca) and not to mention the blood red moon etc a lot is about to unfold.

People will be seeking answers and we have a lot of them posted on this site.

God Bless

Steven

The Bible is the inerrant WORD of God

Jesus is God's SON ( JESUS is God )

The Holy Spirit will teach us all things!

Thank you Steven,

God Bless your efforts.